PDA

View Full Version : My Education To Spurs Fans On Big Euroleague Club Stats

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 11:40 AM
I and also some others here keeps try to explain to NBA American fans that stats in Europe is not same thing as they are in NBA. So many Spurs fans cannot understand this. They keep say thing like "5 rebounds in Europe means player will suck in NBA" and such.

This same arguments keeps come up EVERY TIME someone suggest a player from Europe, just as same case with Scola where Spurs fans really did believe 6 rebounds per game in Euroleague mean this will be really poor rebounder in NBA. Without even understand that 6 rebounds in Euroleague is like 9-10 rebounds in NBA.

Same with assists. No matter how many time this is explain here fans do not believe it. But in Europe an assist is only count if a player score directly on pass. So think of this way, most assists that players like Paul, Nash, Kidd, Stockton and such players gets in NBA will never even be count in Europe.

Also points. So many fans keeps says dumb things like "12 points in Euroleague = 3 points in NBA" but this is stupid. Teams only average 75 points so how can 12 points be same thing as in NBA? Games are much slower and much shorter.

But I and some others here have said this so many times and we never get anywhere and instead we just get insults and call bad names and attacked by others here for say such things. As can see by discussions with Scola Spurs fans need to learn some things about game in Europe. This is prove by how any time a fan bring up a good player in Europe for Spurs they are always attack after some idiots looks up there stats in Europe.

I will show you idiots how foolish you look. I will use Panathinaikos team all time stats as example here for this stats lesson since Panathinaikos team is rank by FIBA Europe as #1 best Euroleague team of last 20 years history. So we will see how best team in Europe in last 20 years has in all history in this same period each best player for stats.

Best career scorers per game in history of Panathinaikos

1. Dejan Bodiroga 18.6
2. Vassilis Spanoulis 12.2
3. Jaka Lakovic 12.1
4. Ibrahim Kutluay 11.4
5. Mike Batiste 10.7
6. Antonis Fotsis 10.1
7. Daryl Middleton 8.7
8. Dimitris Diamantidis 8.6
9. Fragiskos Alvertis 8.3
10. Johnny Rogers 7.9

best career assists per game in history of Panathinaikos

1. Vassilis Spanoulis 3.6
2. Dimitris Diamantidis 3.6
3. Dejan Bodiroga 3.1
4. Jaka Lakovic 2.6
5. Giorgos Kalaitzis 1.7
6. Nikos Hatzivrettas 1.2
7. Ibrahim Kutluay 1.0
8. Kostas Tsartsaris 1.0
9. Johnny Rogers 0.9
10. Antonis Fotsis 0.9

best career rebounds per game in history of Panathinaikos

1. Mike Batiste 5.5
2. Dejan Bodiroga 5.1
3. Antonis Fotsis 4.5
4. Dimitris Diamantidis 4.4
5. Kostsas Tsartsaris 4.1
6. Darryl Middleton 3.6
7. Dimos Dikoudis 2.9
8. Johnny Rogers 2.5
9. Ibrahim Kutluay 2.2
10. Fragiskos Alvertis 2.1

As you can see even in team that has been in the last 20 years the best team in Europe, even in such club as this these are the stats. Even as can see players like Dimitris Diamantidis and Dejan Bodiroga with all their MVP awards and even Diamantidis was vote best player in Europe once, you can see their stats here, Diamantidis winning best European player award and his stats is 8 points, 4 rebounds, and 4 assists.

So PLEASE from now on when someone explain to you like how Bourousis gets 7-8 rebounds in Europe in one of biggest Euroleague clubs please understand this means he is an incredible rebounder, instead of same crap like "that means he will get 2 rebounds in NBA". Just like how idiots never could learn about Scola.

And please try understand that also stats in Europe is not like same as in NBA like in NBA any stats from same league is use as example. In Europe cannot do that. You cannot use stats from small or even middle size clubs and think is same thing as big size Euroleague clubs. A player can get 15 points and 5 assists in a small Euroleague club and will not even make the roster of a big Euroleague club. Or a player will get 15 points and 3 assists in a middle size Euroleague club and will be lucky to make even active roster of a big Euroleague club.

And no way in hell can you compare stats from leagues like Spain and Italy and such to Euroleague. But all the time we see here fans is always doing this. Like how players is having such stats in Italy or whatever. Is nonsense.

You must look at players that are in the big Euroleague clubs and then understand what these stats mean. As you can already see player like Luis Scola. Scola in his career in big Euroleague club TAU was 15.4 PPG and 5.9 RPG

Spurs fans kept believe such nonsense as 15 and 6 Euroleague player from big club = 6 and 2 NBA player :rolleyes But as you can see even in NBA playoffs Scola was 14 and 9 player as a rookie.

You need to learn about the stats difference between NBA and big Euroleague clubs before you keep say all this same crap here all the time. Just like in Bourousis thread people are say same retarded shit.

Just look at Tiago Splitter in TAU (a big Euroleague club) his career numbers is 9.8 PPG and 4.7 RPG 10 and 5 player. So stats is NOT the same as in NBA. Same thing with Vassilis Spanoulis as you can see 12 and 4 type of point guard in a big Euroleague club is the best guard numbers in the history of the best European club of the last 20 years. Yet so many fans here says these are "bad stats".

I am hope now that after Luis Scola situation that Spurs fans will finally understand this that you can see what 15 and 6 player Luis Scola in big Euroleague club can do in NBA. And maybe this will also show some of you how things some of you say to posters like me and some others here is so retarded.

dougp
03-24-2009, 11:48 AM
To be honest, we don't care. You really need to give it up and just fucking enjoy the forums, KBP.

benefactor
03-24-2009, 12:18 PM
How's the weather in Houston?

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 12:19 PM
unbelievable, malaka, dont you realise that we dont give a shit about your greek basketball? you are trying so much, to prove us that your greek basketballers are so great and all. trying and trying and trying, pushing everyone's button on here.

You greeks always want to hear, how great you are, while you are really not. And i know you want to see a greek player in the nba soooooo badd, but this what you are doing is not helping that. And did i say that; we dont give a shit! allready??

dougp
03-24-2009, 12:20 PM
How's the weather in Houston?

Windy, kinda cool - waiting for the storms to roll through.

Marcus Bryant
03-24-2009, 12:21 PM
I don't recall Scola playing for a shitty Greek franchise. In addition, Scola's play in the NBA has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that Vagisil's inability to make it in the NBA.

stéphane
03-24-2009, 12:23 PM
PanatTalk.com again

You're really dumb man. Interested people know that already, so stop calling out people for being stupid.

You're useless, go away.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 12:24 PM
I don't recall Scola playing for a shitty Greek franchise. In addition, Scola's play in the NBA has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that Vagisil's inability to make it in the NBA.

You idiot. Euroleague is same league. TAU and Panathinaikos both plays in SAME LEAGUE of Euroleague and actually Panathinaikos is a much bigger and more important club than TAU is. It is not even close.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 12:26 PM
PanatTalk.com again

You're really dumb man. Interested people know that already, so stop calling out people for being stupid.

You're useless, go away.

I make clear in post I am talking to people who do not know it like this genius Marcus Bryant for instance.

jag
You idiot. Euroleague is same league. TAU and Panathinaikos both plays in SAME LEAGUE of Euroleague and actually Panathinaikos is a much bigger and more important club than TAU is. It is not even close.

Can you even speak Greek?

EDIT: I'm completely aware that you're a latino fan in Houston...i'm just interested in whether or not you can actually speak Greek. It would make you're trolling pretty legit.

Spursfan092120
Wow..you start a thread by calling people foolish idiots, and you think we're going to accept that? Go to hell dude...and please, stop talking about Euro League in an NBA Forum...Either go to the international forum, or leave Spurstalk...no one in here cares to hear your rants about Euro League.

Marcus Bryant
03-24-2009, 12:28 PM
Give up the stupid fucking Greek uncle routine already. Your joke was old a couple of hours after you started spamming this forum. Just go.

dougp
03-24-2009, 12:28 PM
I make clear in post I am talking to people who do not know it like this genius Marcus Bryant for instance.

I'm sorry, but MB has provided more to this community than you ever will, KBP.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Can you even speak Greek?

Here is example for you

Pou eisai re gamoto

noob cake
03-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Scola thread?

Even I am getting sick, get over it. Scola is ours to keep.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 12:32 PM
Wow..you start a thread by calling people foolish idiots, and you think we're going to accept that? Go to hell dude...and please, stop talking about Euro League in an NBA Forum...Either go to the international forum, or leave Spurstalk...no one in here cares to hear your rants about Euro League.

This is not a Euroleague topic. Can you even read? This is a topic about how American Spurs fans are fucking idiots on issue of difference between stats in big Euroleague clubs and in NBA league. Just like your fucking dumbass posts in the Bourousis thread which several foreign fans has try to correct you on.

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 12:32 PM
Here is example for you

Pou eisai re gamoto

ooooooo megaloooo malaka, ay gamisou boutsokefalos, mounotricha :nope

jag
03-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Here is example for you

Pou eisai re gamoto

I'll take that as a no.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 12:37 PM
I'll take that as a no.

What? You are afraid that it is you who is latino from Houston and afraid to say so here?

Also I am not "Latino" I am actually from Macedonia line. I have blond hair and blue eyes.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-24-2009, 12:37 PM

Being the bigger team in the Euroleague is like being the taller oompa-loompa

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Greeks cannot be from macedonia line malaka, macedonians are macedonians, greeks are greeks. Greeks have black hair and dark eyes (from pontos region, ethiopia, persia, Tatarstan and alvania), nothing in common with the macedonians.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 12:40 PM
ooooooo megaloooo malaka, ay gamisou boutsokefalos, mounotricha :nope

This is stupid.

jag
03-24-2009, 12:41 PM
What? You are afraid that it is you who is latino from Houston and afraid to say so here?

Also I am not "Latino" I am actually from Macedonia line. I have blond hair and blue eyes.

:lmao

Ya, i live in the Houston, TN.

Both my parents are Puerto Rican...and i love watching Mind of Mencia.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Greeks cannot be from macedonia line malaka, macedonians are macedonians, greeks are greeks. Greeks have black hair and dark eyes (from pontos region, ethiopia, persia, Tatarstan and alvania), nothing in common with the macedonians.

Macedonian line of Alexander. My line is from this line of people. Alexander also had blond hair and blue eyes you idiot.

jag
03-24-2009, 12:45 PM
Macedonian line of Alexander. My line is from this line of people. Alexander also had blond hair and blue eyes you idiot.

You're really going all out this time aren't you?

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 12:49 PM

Malaka, alexander was macedonian, not greek! :king he was Macedonian king. First you say you are greek, than you claim to be macedonian just like alexander. :nope second, yes he had blond hair and blue eyes, yes macedonian race has blond hair and blue eyes, but you are a greek and greeks have black hair, afro-asian hair and dark eyes, modern greeks, like yourself) come from asia(alvania-pontos-anatolia) and africa(ethiopia).

Do not claim what is not yours!!

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Malaka, alexander was macedonian, not greek! :king he was Macedonian king. First you say you are greek, than you claim to be macedonian just like alexander. :nope second, yes he had blond hair and blue eyes, yes macedonian race has blond hair and blue eyes, but you are a greek and greeks have black hair, afro-asian hair and dark eyes, modern greeks, like yourself) come from asia(alvania-pontos-anatolia) and africa(ethiopia).

This is pathetic.

You really believe that every person from Greece is like this? I guess every person that lives in USA is a malato then. Your ignorance is disgusting. You must be KKK member.

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 01:31 PM
lol :) fact is, you cant be greek and descendant of alexander, at the same time. Cause he is macedonian and you are greek

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 01:33 PM
lol :) fact is, you cant be greek and descendant of alexander, at the same time. Cause he is macedonian and you are greek

WTF is this nonsense? You should try reading a book not print by the KKK some time. You are very ignorant and disturbing racist.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 01:34 PM

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii82/rbkhunt/owned3_sized.jpg

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 01:35 PM
WTF is this nonsense? You should try reading a book not print by the KKK some time. You are very ignorant and disturbing racist.
You....Greek Forum....Now....Please??

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 01:35 PM
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii82/rbkhunt/owned3_sized.jpg

So I guess every person in Texas is Mexican then? That is how pathetic and racist his posts are. Of course I would never expect you to know better as all posts you make is xenophobic.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 01:37 PM
So I guess every person in Texas is Mexican then? That is how pathetic and racist his posts are. Of course I would never expect you to know better as all posts you make is xenophobic.
Umm...what? You're not paying attention. You're saying you are from a line from Alexander..he's not saying you can't LIVE there because of who you are..he's saying you can't be from that line. It'd be like me saying I come from a line of Germans, but I'm French..it's retarded. And I'm not xenophobic...I just don't like when people say someone is a damn savior because he's a talented ballplayer in a different league. Has nothing to do with me not knowing about the culture or the league. I just don't believe you can call a guy a savior before he plays..that is ignorance personified.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Umm...what? You're not paying attention. You're saying you are from a line from Alexander..he's not saying you can't LIVE there because of who you are..he's saying you can't be from that line. It'd be like me saying I come from a line of Germans, but I'm French..it's retarded.

You make no sense and you need to educate yourself. This is really sad that some people here are so uneducated.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-24-2009, 01:40 PM
You make no sense and you need to educate yourself. This is really sad that some people here are so uneducated.

Says the 'tard with the grammar skills of a 4th grader.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Says the 'tard with the grammar skills of a 4th grader.

My English is very strong. What is wrong with it?

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 01:42 PM
People here? What do you mean by that? In America? Where you are? No one believes you're from Greece dude..you need to quit..it's old now. And why is it that every time I say something logical, you say I make no sense. That's what makes you ignorant and makes people insult you. You try to throw stupid stats at us as to why your Greeks would be SO GREAT in the NBA, and when we challenge you, which is what this forum is for, you insult us...so we insult back. Then you make stupid "Woe is me" threads that is supposed to be an apology...seriously....like I said..go to a Greek forum...we want to talk about the NBA in here.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-24-2009, 01:45 PM

you struggle with that whole past tense present tense thing.

scanry
03-24-2009, 01:53 PM

Dude he's dogging us. He's probably a Rockets fan living in Houston.

monosylab1k
03-24-2009, 02:02 PM
Dude he's dogging us. He's probably a Rockets fan living in Houston.

probably?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 02:41 PM

I see. I will work to get better in this.

jag
03-24-2009, 04:18 PM
I see. I will work to get better in this.

I really hope you're not over the age of 13, because there's just no other way to explain your unfortunate situation. I'll just assume you have some prepubescent need for attention and decided to pretend you were Greek for two years of your life.

Summers
03-24-2009, 04:20 PM
This is pathetic.

You really believe that every person from Greece is like this? I guess every person that lives in USA is a malato then. Your ignorance is disgusting. You must be KKK member.

Where'd you learn that word?

Bandwagon Spurs Fan
03-24-2009, 04:32 PM
kill kill_bill_pana

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Where'd you learn that word?

What do you mean? Like I say I have very good education. I had my own teacher.

YellowFever
03-24-2009, 05:43 PM
Know what?

I'm a basketball fan.

Sure, the NBA is number 1 in my favorite ways to pass a weekend.

But when there isn't an NBA game around (and if some euro-ball is on TV) of course I used to watch it.

Because, first and foremost, I'm a basketball fan.

But ever since i came to SpursTalk and first read your pathetic posts, I can no longer enjoy a euro-league game.

You've ruined it for me.

Now STFU and go away so I can start watching Euro Ball when nothing else is on.

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 06:15 PM
Know what?

I'm a basketball fan.

Sure, the NBA is number 1 in my favorite ways to pass a weekend.

But when there isn't an NBA game around (and if some euro-ball is on TV) of course I used to watch it.

Because, first and foremost, I'm a basketball fan.

But ever since i came to SpursTalk and first read your pathetic posts, I can no longer enjoy a euro-league game.

You've ruined it for me.

Now STFU and go away so I can start watching Euro Ball when nothing else is on.

:toast Gia mas (cheers) to that!

Summers
03-24-2009, 07:14 PM
What do you mean? Like I say I have very good education. I had my own teacher.

I mean you wouldn't have learned that word in an English lesson because 1) it's very rude and 2) you misspelled it. You spelled it phonetically. Do you hear that word a lot in Greece?

ginobili's bald spot
03-24-2009, 07:17 PM

Post of the year.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 07:18 PM
I mean you wouldn't have learned that word in an English lesson because 1) it's very rude and 2) you misspelled it. You spelled it phonetically. Do you hear that word a lot in Greece?

Yes of course. You know there is also blacks in Greece and many are half Greek and half black from other islands and Africa and places like this.

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 07:20 PM
There is, but they are being hated, just like chinese, turks, gypsey's, macedonians and albanians living in greece, since most of the greeks are very, very xenophobic.

And now such a Greek, comes on here to tell us we are KKK ?:P lol

Have you read about Black Athena btw?? :king

Summers
03-24-2009, 07:24 PM
most of the greeks are very, very xenophobic.

I find this shocking, based on KBP's posts.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 07:25 PM
There is, but they are being hated, just like chinese, turks, gypsey's, macedonians and albanians living in greece, since most of the greeks are very, very xenophobic.

And now such a Greek, comes on here to tell us we are KKK ?:P lol

Have you read about Black Athena btw?? :king

I am from West part of Crete in the coast area. Is not racist there but if you go into middle of island in old villages they do not like any outsiders. They are all very grumpy and set in their beliefs.

And yes in areas like these they will hate Turks and Germans but this is for good reason. Turks have been trying to kill them off forever and Germans did many bad things there. Greeks in cities hate Albanians because they feel they are taking their jobs, just same was that Americans believe Mexicans are taking their jobs. No difference there.

Greeks and Macedonians hate each other something like how Jews and Arabs hate each other. But yes there is still some Hellenes left. Some Greeks or Macedonians do have blond hair and blue eyes.

Just like many of our other Balkans brothers. Most of them was killed off by the British though.

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 07:32 PM
It's not just about jobs, it lies much deeper than that. I am not speaking for all Greeks, but many and i say many are afraid and hate strangers, especially towards, chinese, macedonians, blacks, turks and albanians.

I am a Macedonian KBP, we have huge differences and big problems between our countries, but I still don't hate Greeks. But when i walk in Greece, I can feel the hate, just because im Macedonian.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 08:00 PM
It's not just about jobs, it lies much deeper than that. I am not speaking for all Greeks, but many and i say many are afraid and hate strangers, especially towards, chinese, macedonians, blacks, turks and albanians.

I am a Macedonian KBP, we have huge differences and big problems between our countries, but I still don't hate Greeks. But when i walk in Greece, I can feel the hate, just because im Macedonian.

Of course. But like I say I am from line of Alexander. "Macedonian" and "Greek" is not today a race of people it is just a nationality. There is of course many in Greece that hate those with blond hair I know this already. But you can see how many Serbs and Croats look this way.

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 08:03 PM
yeah, but what im curious to know is, how can you claim you are from alexander's line, when you are a greek? Alexander was a Macedonian, not a Greek, so you cant be from his line, if you are greek. If you are saying that we are the same people, i must tell you that we really are not. We are two seperate ethnicities.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 08:27 PM
yeah, but what im curious to know is, how can you claim you are from alexander's line, when you are a greek? Alexander was a Macedonian, not a Greek, so you cant be from his line, if you are greek. If you are saying that we are the same people, i must tell you that we really are not. We are two seperate ethnicities.

Greek is not a race it is nationality. I am Nordic race.

mavs>spurs2
03-24-2009, 09:03 PM
Greek is not a race it is nationality. I am Nordic race.

you come from a long line of faggots who post bullshit. seriously shut the fuck up

mogrovejo
03-24-2009, 09:09 PM
It's amazing how incredibly dominant Bodiroga was. Awesome player, it's a shame he never played in the NBA.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 09:27 PM
It's amazing how incredibly dominant Bodiroga was. Awesome player, it's a shame he never played in the NBA.

Yes Mr. Bond he will always be remembered in PAO.

Indazone
03-24-2009, 11:36 PM
Just go to Europe and tell them you're an American. Then you can be hated universally.

BG_Spurs_Fan
03-25-2009, 04:33 AM

OK, I can't believe I'm defending KBP, but this is an amazingly ignorant post. Do you even know where Alexander was born?

Read more.

Bukefal
03-25-2009, 05:33 AM
ooh no, not a TATAR. You willl probably claim he is bulgarian now :P lol. He was born in Pella my friend. Pella is part of aegean macedonia, which is the southern part of macedonia, and since 1912 it belongs to the Greeks, i mean, occupied. After the treaty Macedonia was divided into three parts, one part for serbia, second part for bulgaria (tatarstan) and third part for Greece (yunanistan).

Was he Greek? No! Did he spoke Greek? no! Greeks did not even exist back then. Greeks as today are former in the 1800's. Please dont give me your crap. Athenians, and spartans and thessalians did exist, but they had nothing to do with the Macedonians in the Macedonian kingdom of Alexander and his father filip, and they have nothing to do with the so called Greeks we know today.

You should read a bit about your good old athenian friend, Demosthenes. and then shut the fuck up

BG_Spurs_Fan
03-25-2009, 05:42 AM
ooh no, not a TATAR. You willl probably claim he is bulgarian now :P lol. He was born in Pella my friend. Pella is part of aegean macedonia, which is the southern part of macedonia, and since 1912 it belongs to the Greeks, i mean, occupied. After the treaty Macedonia was divided into three parts, one part for serbia, second part for bulgaria (tatarstan) and third part for Greece (yunanistan).

Was he Greek? No! Did he spoke Greek? no! Greeks did not even exist back then. Greeks as today are former in the 1800's. Please dont give me your crap. Athenians, and spartans and thessalians did exist, but they had nothing to do with the Macedonians in the Macedonian kingdom of Alexander and his father filip, and they have nothing to do with the so called Greeks we know today.

You should read a bit about your good old athenian friend, Demosthenes. and then shut the fuck up

Damn I almost didn't expect that.

Weak.

After all macedonians would claim that Jesus, the pope and Barack Obama are macedonians too. Nothing new here. I'm done with this.

Bukefal
03-25-2009, 05:45 AM
We don't claim what is not ours, don't be funny now. Unlike the Greeks and the Tatars we don't feel the need to claim other countries, historical figures.

Instead come with some contra-arguments. What could possibly be in my and our interest to claim obama? :P and jesus and the pope? lol.

Anyway, fact is, Alexander was a Macedonian. Everyone knows that. The fact that Aegean Macedonia now belongs to Greece, does not change the history.

BG_Spurs_Fan
03-25-2009, 05:46 AM
Was he Greek? No! Did he spoke Greek? no!

I suppose Aristotle spoke macedonain then :rollin

Bukefal
03-25-2009, 05:49 AM
He did, besides the Ancient Greek (Hellenic) he spoke. He was Macedonian from the halkidiki peninsula, from Stageira. That's also a part of Aegean Macedonia. He took the hellenic culture and went to athens, he had a big influence in the hellenic culture.

You must understand that, the hellenic world back then, was not based on ethnicity, rather culturally and linguistically. Hellenic language was the lingua franca back then in the hellenic world, just like english now is the lingua franca of the western world.

That does not make him a Athenian, or spartan. and no way a greek, since the word GReek was created few centuries later.

Dont come with stupid remarks, like: pathetic or weak. Just come with contra-arguments, to prove me i am wrong. That's called a discussion my friend.

Bukefal
03-25-2009, 05:51 AM
Can someone move this thread to the political section? :P We've gone off topic big time!