PDA

View Full Version : Manu's Return

chrisrod2008
03-24-2009, 12:12 PM
Manu Ginobili will likely return to the Spurs on Wednesday instead of tonight, and this decision won't be based on medical data. Ginobili's notorious distal right fibula won't be any further along 24 hours later.
Gregg Popovich, instead, likes to bring back injured players on the road.
Popovich likes to be free of distractions and pressure for these moments; he did that with Ginobili in Memphis earlier this season, and he probably will in Atlanta this time.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Manu Ginobili will likely return to the Spurs on Wednesday instead of tonight, and this decision won't be based on medical data. Ginobili's notorious distal right fibula won't be any further along 24 hours later.
Popovich likes to be free of distractions and pressure for these moments; he did that with Ginobili in Memphis earlier this season, and he probably will in Atlanta this time.
Can't help but notice this is your first post. Usually this means someone is either a noob, or normally doesn't post, but has an inside source...I'm assuming you have a source...am I correct?

chrisrod2008
03-24-2009, 12:19 PM
A Noob on this Forum but I use this one for good info as I do other forums and since this info wasn't there I thought I would share the good news. It is posted in MYSA.COM.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/columnists/buck_harvey/Lance_gets_a_break_and_he_can_use_it.html

urunobili
03-24-2009, 12:25 PM
Manu has just wrote on his facebook page that he is ready and waiting for the OK!!!!! :hungry:

SpursWench21
03-24-2009, 12:25 PM
This is great news. I agree with CIA Pop and his brilliant tactics that bringing Manu into the fold on the road is a good start to hopefully a 100% come back. He should alot less to distract him. Problem is were playing Atlanta who is heating up at the moment. eeek. no matter. Go SPURS Go!!:flag:

chrisrod2008
03-24-2009, 12:27 PM
You know Pop hates Media interviews especially the local fools here within the city.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 12:31 PM
A Noob on this Forum but I use this one for good info as I do other forums and since this info wasn't there I thought I would share the good news. It is posted in MYSA.COM.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/columnists/buck_harvey/Lance_gets_a_break_and_he_can_use_it.html
Fantastic..haven't checked MySA.com lately..thanks for the update. :)

chrisrod2008
03-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Anytime.........You all have feed me good info in the past

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Anytime.........You all have feed me good info in the past
Glad we could do it.

BUMP
03-24-2009, 01:16 PM
manu licks anuses and eats doodoo

Agloco
03-24-2009, 01:16 PM

:wow