PDA

View Full Version : COURT MARTIAL: Kill_Bill_Pana

NO LIMIT ARMY COMMANDER
03-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Inmate: Kill_Bill_Pana

Violation(s): Multiple counts of spamming this forum with nonsense about Greek basketball. Pretending to be Greek when his name is likely Thad and he lives in the Montrose area of Houston with his life partner Ricardo.

Sentence: What say you, Army?

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 12:28 PM
:td :td GUILTY

dougp
03-24-2009, 12:32 PM
I vote those of us in Houston carry out this sentence.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm 3 and a half hours from Houston. I'll gladly make the trip to be a part of this.... :lol

Trainwreck2100
03-24-2009, 12:33 PM
Nothing a firing squad can't fix

jag
:lol

benefactor
:tu

Rappin' V-Span
03-24-2009, 12:36 PM
My vote is no guilty! Kill_Bill speaks truth and I feel superior that he will be free of all these lies like the OJ Simpson.

easy7
03-24-2009, 12:36 PM
:td Guilty! Lock him up in a room naked with Spork killer and Sequspur, leave them there until Peter Burns comes and gets them out. :married:

urunobili
03-24-2009, 12:38 PM
well... i think preliminary pinkage could be an option.. there is worse around...

Rappin' V-Span
03-24-2009, 12:41 PM

I'm 3 and a half hours from Houston. I'll gladly make the trip to be a part of this.... :lol

Houston??:lol I would not even buy my goat cheese from this place :lol.

lefty
03-24-2009, 12:41 PM
:td Guilty! Lock him up in a room naked with Spork killer and Sequspur, leave them there until Peter Burns comes and gets them out. :married:

KBP wouldn't survive with Sequ and SK

Cockmeat sandwich !

SpursWoman
03-24-2009, 12:42 PM

Agloco
03-24-2009, 12:43 PM
The Commander has spoken........so it shall be.

Guilty as charged.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-24-2009, 12:44 PM
Death should be the sentence, but maybe we can commute it to a pinking if he can tell me why it is that his Comcast service is reliable enough that he's constantly fucking things up around here while it takes me six months to get a friggin cable buried.

poop
03-24-2009, 12:44 PM
you guys are way too uptight against other forum members. you need to relax and not let simple nothings bother you so much.

de Soto
03-24-2009, 12:45 PM

Violation(s): Multiple counts of spamming this forum with nonsense about Greek basketball. Pretending to be Greek when his name is likely Thad and he lives in the Montrose area of Houston with his life partner Ricardo.

He does not appear to be a mavs fanboy, therefore I don't think he is fag.

Besides I like the slut in his posts with the bouncy tits. Who cares if the rest of his posts are shit, no one is forced to read them.

Red Hawk #21
03-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Someone explain what this mean this "pinked"? I keep see this "pinked" in forum please what does this mean?

HORNSWOGGLE
03-24-2009, 12:54 PM

Chomag
03-24-2009, 12:54 PM
Ha ha so much hate here sometimes to people that post "their" opinions.

Why do we have forums again?

And yes I disagree with KPB opinions but he is free to have them.

Chomag
03-24-2009, 12:57 PM
It's pretty simple realy: If you cant stand what the poster says don't read his, or her thread.

Also if you wish the thread to not stay active just don't post in it and it will die I see this so many times it's not even funny. Well actually it is rather funny sometimes. lol

easy7
03-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Someone explain what this mean this "pinked"? I keep see this "pinked" in forum please what does this mean?

It means your name in the board will soon be pink... :toast

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 01:01 PM
It means your name in the board will soon be pink... :toast

So explain please.

Twisted_Dawg
03-24-2009, 01:04 PM
Let he that is without spam, smack and bullshit throw the first stone.

Rappin' V-Span
03-24-2009, 01:05 PM
you guys are way too uptight against other forum members. you need to relax and not let simple nothings bother you so much.

If you aint down with Greece and KBP, then aint down with Rappin V

Here I go...

I normally hate Americans, but here's the scoop
For once no lies and you truly are poop
From Greece to Houston, KBP once flew
But if this forum was a shoe, then smeared on the bottom is you

You say, "hey relax", but V-Span says pleeaseeeeee
Your post is much worse than rotted feta cheese
On this forums nuts, get off of deazzzzzz
You sound more gay then when kittens sneeze

Come to Greece where the weather is tropic
Please do damn "search" before you start a new topic
KBP might be hate, but you are worse
I bet you are idiot that come up with "Los Spurs":lol

Now that you know how SpursTalk be
Don't step out of line or you deal with me
So I am done with you, I tell you to hush
If you were your name, I would do a courtesy flush

Indazone
03-24-2009, 01:06 PM

Here I go...

FAIL! Now where is Rappin Shaq?

de Soto
03-24-2009, 01:08 PM
So explain please.

It is a manifestation of certain people's insecurities. They cannot take straight shooters like myself so they have to get "cybereven" with us in order to preserve the virginity of their belief system.

PS. You are really not a faggot, are you?

bigdog
03-24-2009, 01:08 PM
Justice MUST be served! Lock him up!

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 01:09 PM
It is a manifestation of certain people's insecurities. They cannot take straight shooters like myself so they have to get "cybereven" with us in order to preserve the virginity of their belief system.

PS. You are really not a faggot, are you?

Oh I assure you I am no queer.

de Soto
03-24-2009, 01:13 PM
Oh I assure you I am no queer.

You ARE aware that the Greeks are best known for inventing homosexuality, right? Thus the term "greek" is commonly used to refer to anal sex in the United States. At least by the 40% that can actually speak english. That's why everyone is suspicious of you.

Agloco
03-24-2009, 01:14 PM

It's a tight ship here at ST. Plenty of room for smack and such, but garbage will get called out out about 100% of the time.

Rappin' V-Span
03-24-2009, 01:14 PM
FAIL! Now where is Rappin Shaq?

Lies! These is good rap from rappers in Greece. How many times do I have to tell you stupid Americans???? You cannot compare Greek flow to American flow, these are entirely different leagues.

People always say "America rappers is the best" :lol, these is very good raps from Greece when compared to American rap. This is like the equivalent of Tupac's rap when you take into consideration the "net" costs and exchange rates.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 01:19 PM
You ARE aware that the Greeks are best known for inventing homosexuality, right? Thus the term "greek" is commonly used to refer to anal sex in the United States. At least by the 40% that can actually speak english. That's why everyone is suspicious of you.

Yes I know. "Greek" is such as this and "French" is the oral. But this is just American slang. Anyway I have been to Lesbos island but this is all I know of gay activity.

And actually most gay places in world by percent of population is in US in cities of San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles. There is no place in Hellas that has same amount of queers as these US cities. Anyway I have had some friends who is gay but I would never have any relations.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Lies! These is good rap from rappers in Greece. How many times do I have to tell you stupid Americans???? You cannot compare Greek flow to American flow, these are entirely different leagues.

People always say "America rappers is the best" :lol, these is very good raps from Greece when compared to American rap. This is like the equivalent of Tupac's rap when you take into consideration the "net" costs and exchange rates.
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 01:20 PM

I see Sam Fisher is now a member here:rolleyes

Many PackYao
03-24-2009, 01:21 PM
LMFAO @ thread.:lmao:rollin

Agloco
03-24-2009, 01:23 PM

So instead of the Sugar Hill Gang, you guys had the Parthenon Hill Gang?

How far back do those toga toting gangsters go?

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 01:25 PM

I don't care who you are..that shit's funny right there.

SpursWoman
03-24-2009, 01:26 PM
:lol @ the hall monitors

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 01:26 PM
I don't care who you are..that shit's funny right there.

he is Sam Fisher of clutchfans.net

He is a KKK member from Houston and a Rockets fan. He is a lawyer and he lives next door to the site owner Clutch. He represents KKK as a lawyer.

easy7
03-24-2009, 01:27 PM

Watch out for the sandals!!! Those greek guaraches can be mofos when they connect...:rollin

Xylus
03-24-2009, 01:28 PM

Here I go...

:lmao :lmao :lmao

"You sound more gay than when kittens sneeze" WTF.

urunobili
03-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Yes I know. "Greek" is such as this and "French" is the oral. But this is just American slang. Anyway I have been to Lesbos island but this is all I know of gay activity.

And actually most gay places in world by percent of population is in US in cities of San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles. There is no place in Hellas that has same amount of queers as these US cities. Anyway I have had some friends who is gay but I would never have any relations.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh... i said pinkage? this deserves the rope!!! :hang

Whisky Dog
03-24-2009, 01:31 PM
Wackos

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 01:31 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhhh... i said pinkage? this deserves the rope!!! :hang

Whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.

de Soto
03-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Anyway I have been to Lesbos island but this is all I know of gay activity.

Are you sure you're telling the truth? When I stayed at Isla Mujeres it was pussy galore...:toast

Rappin' V-Span
03-24-2009, 01:33 PM

It is wide known that Greece rap started back in first Olympic games in 776 BC where the first event was what Americans refer to as "rap battle".

All the Gods were thought to favor the East side Greece rapper: Notorious F.E.T.A. But the West side Greek rapper, 2Goat, came in with furious flows and rained down raps like the thunder of Zeus (:worthy:).

But tragically, 2Goat was killed when he cursed Poseiden and his boat was hit with a drive-by wave.

hater
03-24-2009, 01:34 PM
He is guilty for having the fakest Euro accent possible.

Sentence: give him a gun. Dude is so stupid he will end up shooting himself.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-24-2009, 01:37 PM
Rappin V-Span sucked out loud in the first rapping trolls thread, but at some point since then he got some game.

rascal
03-24-2009, 01:37 PM

That is American ignorance.

de Soto
03-24-2009, 01:38 PM
he is Sam Fisher of clutchfans.net

He is a KKK member from Houston and a Rockets fan. He is a lawyer and he lives next door to the site owner Clutch. He represents KKK as a lawyer.

KKK...like the Ku Klux Klan? Does this mean there will be more white players in the NBA in the near future?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 01:43 PM
Are you sure you're telling the truth? When I stayed at Isla Mujeres it was pussy galore...:toast

Lesbos has a festival but it is for lesbians. The queers are on Mikonos. The queers from Italy, Germany, Austria they all travel to there for their festivals.

Rappin' V-Span
03-24-2009, 01:44 PM
Rappin V-Span sucked out loud in the first rapping trolls thread, but at some point since then he got some game.

Is this jokes? You all tell lies. This is what I do to Scola and I make him cry in other thread:

Scola coming at V-Span, I got this argie in my pocket
How you like sloppy seconds, I already play for the rockets
Your a poor mans Shaq, but not quite as fat
How can you be 7 foot tall and be hung like a Greek gnat?

I ball better than you, tell me something I don't know
We have something in common, the Spurs let us both go
In the second round your team is a no show
I'd rather play in Greece and make up my cash flow

Scola do your post move, pivot then spin
So predictable thats why you never win
If you want to visit Greece, you can stay at my place
Turn on Comcast, and tell me how my ass taste

This just keeps getting bull shit, (sorry for my english)...
Alright, alright

When you play in China, you need an insurance plan
Must of been easy, looking like the Geico caveman
Greece don't have roadrunner, just comcast homie
Anyone associated with the Rockets can staight up blow me
I don't think I'm T-Mac, I ball a lot harder
You were nothing to the Spurs but bull shit trade fodder

What does a dude with a big dick do on the court?
I lace up my kicks and hold down the fort
So what, I no longer play in the NBA
You'll always be a first round and out foray
I'd rather ball and Greece and be number one
Then to play with the Rockets and be one and done

Your spewing verbal diarrhea, so your breath you waste
Have fun with the Rockets and tell me how my ass taste

Agitator
03-24-2009, 01:44 PM

Guilty.

Recommended sentence: Live in Turkey for a year with the Greek national flag tattooed on his forehead, with the words "Greek assclown" written in Turkish directly underneath.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 01:47 PM
KKK...like the Ku Klux Klan? Does this mean there will be more white players in the NBA in the near future?

Yes same KKK. No it means he is a KKK lawyer that also represent clutchfans.net They were sue by Chinese group because of all the racism.

de Soto
03-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Yes same KKK. No it means he is a KKK lawyer that also represent clutchfans.net They were sue by Chinese group because of all the racism.

I think you REALLY must be Greek. An American would readily understand that only Blacks and Mexicans can legally be targets of racism in America.

de Soto
03-24-2009, 01:54 PM
The queers are on Mikonos. The queers from Italy, Germany, Austria they all travel to there for their festivals.

Wow. That place must be teeming with mavs fanboys. :lmao

Agitator
03-24-2009, 01:57 PM

Does anyone else find irony in the fact that someone named poop is telling people to "relax"? The only way this would be funnier is if this was in response to a troll named "sphincter". hehehehehehehehe

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 01:57 PM
Lesbos has a festival but it is for lesbians. The queers are on Mikonos. The queers from Italy, Germany, Austria they all travel to there for their festivals.
Says the guy who gets angry when people stereotype.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 01:58 PM
Does anyone else find irony in the fact that someone named poop is telling people to "relax"? The only way this would be funnier is if this was in response to a troll named "sphincter". hehehehehehehehe
:lmao:lmao

Indazone
03-24-2009, 01:59 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

"You sound more gay than when kittens sneeze" WTF.

Thats the main reason for the FAIL! Rappin Shaq need to deal with this pretender.

Rappin' V-Span
03-24-2009, 02:02 PM

This is why I say this:lol

Rappin' V-Span
03-24-2009, 02:04 PM
Thats the main reason for the FAIL! Rappin Shaq need to deal with this pretender.

This is just stupid American :rolleyes. Of course the one who says "fail" is stupid idiot Rocket fan who is pissed at V-Spizzle for leaving crap 2nd round virgins.

I guess when Tupac say "Momma raised a hell-raiser" you say this is "fail" to:rolleyes. Quit stereotyping Greece and Rap in general you racist.

Agitator
03-24-2009, 02:06 PM

"Men, this stuff that some sources sling around about Spurs posters wanting out of this flame war, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bullshit. Spurs posters love to fight, traditionally. All real Spurs posters love the sting and clash of battle. You are here today for three reasons. First, because you are here to defend your homes and your loved ones. Second, you are here for your own self respect, because you would not want to be anywhere else. Third, you are here because you are real Spurs posters and all real Spurs posters like to fight.

When you, here, everyone of you, were kids, you all admired the champion marble player, the fastest runner, the toughest boxer, the big league ball players, and the All-American basketball players. Spurs posters love a winner. Spurs posters will not tolerate a loser. Spurs posters despise cowards. Spurs posters play to win all of the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a Spurs posters who lost and laughed. That's why Spurs posters have never lost nor will ever lose a flame war; for the very idea of losing is hateful to a Spurs poster."

We have the finest food, the finest equipment, the best spirit, and the best players in the world", NO LIMIT ARMY COMMANDER bellowed. He lowered his head and shook it pensively. Suddenly he snapped erect, faced the men belligerently and thundered, "Why, by God, I actually pity those poor sons-of-bitches we're going up against. By God, I do"

"I don't want to get any messages saying, "I am holding my position." We are not holding a Goddamned thing. Let the Lakers do that. We are advancing constantly and we are not interested in holding onto anything, except the enemy's balls. We are going to twist his balls and kick the living shit out of him all of the time.

Our basic plan of operation is to advance and to keep on advancing regardless of whether we have to go over, under, or through the enemy. We are going to go through him like crap through a goose; like shit through a tin horn!"

Rappin' V-Span
03-24-2009, 02:25 PM

You say this is not gay???

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-pictures-kitten-is-entranced-by-your-kleenex.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 02:45 PM
I think you REALLY must be Greek. An American would readily understand that only Blacks and Mexicans can legally be targets of racism in America.

Explain please I am confused by these comments.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Says the guy who gets angry when people stereotype.

I am just state facts. Mikonos is where queers from Italy, Austria, Germany go to have their festivals. They dress up as women and have the prides their. Is only allowed in one side of the island though.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-24-2009, 02:56 PM
They dress up as women and have the prides their.

They have gay packs of lions?

DPG21920
03-24-2009, 03:02 PM

http://bp2.blogger.com/_Rpk7A1l0ohw/Rm1wv3QsejI/AAAAAAAAAAs/U0IDIp59kII/s320/gaylions.jpg

de Soto
03-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Explain please I am confused by these comments.

In America, we have a very, very limited definition of racism. It only applies to the groups who actively lobby for it as an excuse to their general failure in the society.

Agloco
03-24-2009, 03:15 PM
In America, we have a very, very limited definition of racism. It only applies to the groups who actively lobby for it as an excuse to their general failure in the society.

:sleep

celldweller
03-24-2009, 03:19 PM
To the "Electric (Vibration) Chair" he goes!!!
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2227/1541483971_9477e1b7fd.jpg?v=0

NRHector
03-24-2009, 03:32 PM
I think you REALLY must be Greek. An American would readily understand that only Blacks and Mexicans can legally be targets of racism in America.what do you mean "legally"? I thought racism was illegal?

Man of Steel
03-24-2009, 03:33 PM
As the lawyer for the defendant, I hereby state the following.

My client enters a plea of not guilty.

The burden of proof is on the prosecutor. Let him prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt with facts and not mere conclusions.

Until then--fuck you!

Das Texan
03-24-2009, 03:36 PM
:td

kill him.

NRHector
03-24-2009, 03:39 PM
As the lawyer for the defendant, I hereby state the following.

My client enters a plea of not guilty.

The burden of proof is on the prosecutor. Let him prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt with facts and not mere conclusions.

Until then--fuck you!you can not handle the truth

Texas_Ranger
03-24-2009, 03:47 PM
http://www.petsfunky.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/funny-pictures-killl-kill-3b854d04e1.jpg

Agitator
03-24-2009, 03:49 PM

If you watched football in the last year and lived in detroit, you might already have an answer to that.

RonMexico
03-24-2009, 03:54 PM

There are a lot of "greeks" in your neighborhood of Montrose, not to mention a huge population in Washington DC. I read somewhere that Houston has the 6th highest population of them in the nation. Which is true because today while getting a haircut, I saw a minimum of 5 within 20 minutes.

RonMexico
03-24-2009, 03:56 PM
I am just state facts. Mikonos is where queers from Italy, Austria, Germany go to have their festivals. They dress up as women and have the prides their. Is only allowed in one side of the island though.

There are no gay Italians. You bite your tongue

Summers
03-24-2009, 04:01 PM
http://bp2.blogger.com/_Rpk7A1l0ohw/Rm1wv3QsejI/AAAAAAAAAAs/U0IDIp59kII/s320/gaylions.jpg

de Soto
03-24-2009, 04:05 PM
what do you mean "legally"? I thought racism was illegal?

Just have another chalupa, Hector.

Agitator
03-24-2009, 04:06 PM
There are a lot of "greeks" in your neighborhood of Montrose, not to mention a huge population in Washington DC. I read somewhere that Houston has the 6th highest population of them in the nation. Which is true because today while getting a haircut, I saw a minimum of 5 within 20 minutes.

Must have a lot of work for plumbers in those neighborhoods. Those fuckers shed more from their backs than a room full of mangy wookies.

NRHector
03-24-2009, 04:14 PM
Just have another chalupa, Hector.sorry, I'm in a diet

de Soto
03-24-2009, 04:16 PM
sorry, I'm in a diet

Thats what happens to lazy people...they get fat.

NRHector
03-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Thats what happens to lazy people...they get fat.well dumb fuck I'm not lazy , I'm 5'9 165 lbs fucken retard see you in hell shit for brain

Cant_Be_Mated
03-24-2009, 04:29 PM
ooh. i love me some greek i saidddddddddd

DPG21920
03-24-2009, 04:30 PM
ooh. i love me some greek i saidddddddddd

:rollin

Bandwagon Spurs Fan
03-24-2009, 04:30 PM
well dumb fuck I'm not lazy , I'm 5'9 165 lbs fucken retard see you in hell shit for brain

Good Lord you're a fatty.

NRHector
03-24-2009, 04:39 PM
Good Lord you're a fatty.you think? oh well

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-24-2009, 05:03 PM

KBP should live. The amount of anger and contempt against him in every thread he posts in is hilarious.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 05:22 PM

Oh yes I see what you mean.

de Soto
03-24-2009, 05:36 PM
well dumb fuck I'm not lazy , I'm 5'9

Is that with or without the platform shoes? :lmao

Little men like you should be careful of their big mouths.

Spursmania
03-24-2009, 06:03 PM
:tuThis thread and KBP's responses just provided some damn good free entertainment for me. Thanks :lol:lol

Oh and feel free to carry out the execution.

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-24-2009, 06:23 PM
http://www.geocities.com/delightfulantagonists/commodusthumbsdown.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Can I also start such thread for the assholes in here that are always mean to me? I ask because I do not want ban.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 06:42 PM
Can I also start such thread for the assholes in here that are always mean to me?
As long as you mention what you said to make them mean to you. No one in here is vindictive, dude. But when you calls us idiots and fools because we don't think some Greek player will be the Spurs savior, we are going to talk back. Quit being a little bitch about it. If you're going to talk shit about people, make sure you can handle people talking shit back to you.

cnyc3
03-24-2009, 07:32 PM
Off with his head!

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 07:33 PM

One of these lions is a bitch. There is no homosexual relations there.

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 07:36 PM
lol haha

WalterBenitez
03-24-2009, 08:21 PM
No Probation?

Summers
03-24-2009, 08:38 PM

One of these lions is a bitch. There is no homosexual relations there.

Is that what you tried to tell your mom when she caught you with a boy?

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Can I also start such thread for the assholes in here that are always mean to me? I ask because I do not want ban.
Vroom Vroom party starter.

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/motion/2009/0201/ad_budlight_3conan_obrian.jpg

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-24-2009, 08:52 PM
My vote is no guilty! Kill_Bill speaks truth and I feel superior that he will be free of all these lies like the OJ Simpson.

:lmao

Nah, not guilty. Sure, he spams us with Greek Basketball, but it's harmless and humorous in a way...

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Is that what you tried to tell your mom when she caught you with a boy?

I am not catholic.

Russ
03-24-2009, 09:07 PM
This court martial is more unjust than the one in the final scene of "Breaker Morant."

Innocent of all charges, I say.

As the Aussie conscripts in that movie recited:

When a man hath no freedom to fight for at home,
Let him combat for that of his neighbors;
Let him think of the glories of Greece and of Rome,
And get knocked on his head for his labors.

To do good to mankind is the chivalrous plan,
And is always as nobly requited;
Then battle for freedom wherever you can,
And, if not shot or hanged, you'll get knighted.

toki9
03-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by de Soto

I think you REALLY must be Greek. An American would readily understand that only Blacks and Mexicans can legally be targets of racism in America...

Did you just attribute "general failure in the society" to Blacks and Mexicans? Seriously?

de Soto
03-25-2009, 01:36 PM
Did you just attribute "general failure in the society" to Blacks and Mexicans? Seriously?

Seems to me, you just said it.

samikeyp
03-25-2009, 01:48 PM
yes on the court martial.

recommended sentence: death by firing squad.

Spursmania
03-25-2009, 02:03 PM
KBP, you do make me laugh and you take a lot of shit (yeah, I know some of your drivel is horse shit too) as pointed out by various ST members.
I'll stay the execution and place you in isolation until further review.:hat

smrattler
03-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Guilty, what the hell...

Send to Guantanamo Bay and give him the Harold and Kumar treatment, including the escape so he can come back and post that VSpan will never play for the Spurs now...

Kermit
03-25-2009, 08:28 PM
Guilty, what the hell...

Send to Guantanamo Bay and give him the Harold and Kumar treatment, including the escape so he can come back and post that VSpan will never play for the Spurs now...

Or you could send him to San Marcos High School. That tops Gitmo.

smrattler
03-25-2009, 08:58 PM
Or you could send him to San Marcos High School. That tops Gitmo.

I have no idea... never been there. But I like San Marcos for a few hours every now and then.