PDA

View Full Version : Can the Mavs choke this one away too?

jack sommerset
03-24-2009, 12:41 PM
The last few years the Mavs are known as chokers. The 2006 championship,2007 losing to the 8th seed Warriors. A 3 game lead over the Suns with 12 games left, is it possible they choke this away?

BUMP
03-24-2009, 12:43 PM
hell no

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 12:44 PM
How the hell did you manage to not mention the Jason Kidd trade?

sribb43
03-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Devin Harris is Oscar Robertson and Gana Diop is Bill Russell

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 12:49 PM

_allas Mavericks

letting Finley and Nash walk

deciding Nick Fazkes would be a wise draft choice

losing to the Lakers in game 7 of the wcf

those silver ass uniforms

shawn bradley

having a white guy not named larry bird as your franchise player

jack sommerset
03-24-2009, 12:50 PM

I wanted to in a way but thought it would be unfair. I also wanted to say they choked to the Hornets last year considering the Mavs had expierence and a couple of Hall of Famers on the team but the way they entered the playoffs I don't think people would consider that a choke job.

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 12:51 PM
I wanted to in a way but thought it would be unfair. I also wanted to say they choked to the Hornets last year considering the Mavs had expierence and a couple of Hall of Famers on the team but the way they entered the playoffs I don't think people would consider thatr a choke job.

lol 7th seed losing to a 2nd seed that matchup perfectly with the mavericks being a choke. awesome job there.

Jacob1983
03-24-2009, 12:52 PM
I would say no because we're talking about the regular season, not the playoffs. And they are playing 8 of their last 12 games at home. They also have a good amount of games against crappy teams.

sribb43
_allas Mavericks

letting Finley and Nash walk

deciding Nick Fazkes would be a wise draft choice

losing to the Lakers in game 7 of the wcf

those silver ass uniforms

shawn bradley

having a white guy not named larry bird as your franchise player

Choking a 2-0 Finals lead
Choking to GSW in the 1st round in 2007
Having a soft German as your best player

sribb43
Mavs would just be like the NY Mets of the past 2 years....irrelavent

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 12:54 PM
If the Mavs do choke, I have to make a thread for the bigger choke job: The 2008 Denver Broncos or what this Mav team does.

jack sommerset
03-24-2009, 12:55 PM
lol 7th seed losing to a 2nd seed that matchup perfectly with the mavericks being a choke. awesome job there.

No job there. I didn't for that reason. Turn back the clock dirkmvp. Out of all the match-ups last year in the playoffs people were picking the Mavs to upset the Hornets. The Hornets had zero playoff expierence. I bet you even said the Mavs would have won last year against the Hornets,

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 12:58 PM
No job there. I didn't for that reason. Turn back the clock dirkmvp. Out of all the match-ups last year in the playoffs people were picking the Mavs to upset the Hornets. The Hornets had zero playoff expierence. I bet you even said the Mavs would have won last year against the Hornets,

uh, no. A better team won that series. Where are getting this from?

BUMP
03-24-2009, 12:59 PM
we dont choke in the regular season

jack sommerset
03-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Dirkmvp

Guess I lost that bet then.

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 01:02 PM
If the Mavs do choke, I have to make a thread for the bigger choke job: The 2008 Denver Broncos or what this Mav team does.

Our best player doesn't have a double chin.

jack sommerset
03-24-2009, 01:03 PM
we dont choke in the regular season

If they do, the choke job of the Mavericks would be complete.

BUMP
03-24-2009, 01:07 PM
i dont think u understand. in the last 8 years we have been a regular season dynasty. one of the best runs ever. there's nothing we havent seen before, and we will remain composed......until the playoffs

HORNSWOGGLE
03-24-2009, 01:08 PM
there seems to be no limit in the different ways the mavs seem to choke :lol

lurker
03-24-2009, 01:09 PM
It's very possible, but it's also possible that the Mavs could even manage to fuck up choking and end up winning games by accident.

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 01:11 PM

Asomugha has no double chin.

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 01:12 PM
Asomugha has no double chin.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/bob_blog/cutler.jpg

jack sommerset
03-24-2009, 01:13 PM
I'm rooting for the Mavs. I always have liked the Mavs. No question they keep disapointing. Come playoffs whoever they play I would love to see them win. The problem is they keep getting worse. On the court and off the court.

BUMP
03-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Seize the day!!

Beat l.a.!

de Soto
03-24-2009, 01:23 PM
The last few years the Mavs are known as chokers. The 2006 championship,2007 losing to the 8th seed Warriors. A 3 game lead over the Suns with 12 games left, is it possible they choke this away?

There's ONE thing you can count on. If the hapless mavs indeed luck into the playoffs, they will choke monumentally. Led by our favorite chokerkraut Nowitski, there are really no alternatives. Poor semen-guzzling mavs. :lmao

scanry
03-24-2009, 02:10 PM
What I dont understand is why people say the Mavs choked. As an overly biased Laker fan, I remember when the Queens were robbed of a game 6 in 2002, I think it was, and all I could remember was I felt so bad about that victory that I didnt even collect my bets after that game. I mean yeah, Im a homer, but I know when I see a crime. The Refs fucked the Queens that game which cost them that series.

Any true sports fan can put their differences aside for a second and admit that the Mavs were on the wrong side of probably one of the worst ref fuck jobs in the history of sports. The Mavs were clearly the better team, and were clearly heading towards a title, but Sterns boys worked their magic and broke the spirit of what was already a fragile team.

I literally stopped watching the series after the 4th game because of the bias calls Wade was getting. Jordan didnt even get those calls. Mavs fans have to understand Cuban is to the NBA what Al Davis is to the NFL, and the league is going to continue to fuck this team as longs as that owner thinks he can buck the tide.

To put it plainly, the Mavs didnt choke, they were robbed.

Guess you didn't watch the Spurs-Mavs series that year...

Spurs got the wrong end of the whistles. Hell Dirk Nowitzki shot 24 fucking free throws in Game 3. Spurs were robbed that series.

I find it amazing how Mavs fans bitch about Dwayne when Dirk shot 24 free throws in Game 3 of WCSF...

BTW what goes around comes around and the Mavs did choke in Game 3 and they were blown out in Game 4. Game 5 in the Finals was to the Mavs what Game 3 was to the Spurs in WCSF... Phantom Whhistles... :bang

Shank
03-24-2009, 02:12 PM
Awesome thread. And quite relevant when the Mavs have been off for 3 days and coming off a win. If anything, it would have been more apropos to mention the Nuggets, Blazers or Jazz and how close any of them might be to falling out of the playoffs. But to mention the Mavs when they're not even playing? That's just fucking ignorant.

Shank
03-24-2009, 02:13 PM
Guess you didn't watch the Spurs-Mavs series that year...

Spurs got the wrong end of the whistles. Hell Dirk Nowitzki shot 24 fucking free throws in Game 3. Spurs were robbed that series.

I find it amazing how Mavs fans bitch about Dwayne when Dirk shot 24 free throws in Game 3 of WCSF...

BTW what goes around comes around and the Mavs did choke in Game 3 and they were blown out in Game 4. Game 5 in the Finals was to the Mavs what Game 3 was to the Spurs in WCSF... Phantom Whhistles... :bang

Game 3 - you mention game 3 as your basis? One game?

Dirk may have shot that many in one game, but Wade did it damn near every game in that Finals. There's little comparison between the two.

scanry
03-24-2009, 02:33 PM
Game 3 - you mention game 3 as your basis? One game?

Dirk may have shot that many in one game, but Wade did it damn near every game in that Finals. There's little comparison between the two.

Game 1&2: 13
Game 3: 24
Game 6&7: 24

It wasn't just the Free throws. The fantom fouls on Duncan especially in that Game 3 cost us the championship. BTW Duncan hasn't fouled out in a playoff series in like ever.

BTW the Mavs almost choked that series as well. If Manu hadn't fouled, we would've won the championship... Hell even an Amare-less Suns gave you guys all you could handle... :wow

That Mavs team was mentally weak and they had the tendency to choke in like every series. The 2003 Spurs team were very similar, but we had Duncan who villed that team to a championship.

monosylab1k
03-24-2009, 02:35 PM
The fantom fouls on Duncan especially in that Game 3 cost us the championship.

lulz i forgot about how Tim Duncan has never fouled anybody during his entire NBA career. And he gets hacked more than Shaq.

Shank
03-24-2009, 02:37 PM

It wasn't just the Free throws. The fantom fouls on Duncan especially in that Game 3 cost us the championship. BTW Duncan hasn't fouled out in a playoff series in like ever.

BTW the Mavs almost choked that series as well. If Manu hadn't fouled, we would've won the championship... Hell even an Amare-less Suns gave you guys all you could handle... :wow

That Mavs team was mentally weak and they had the tendency to choke in like every series. The 2003 Spurs team were very similar, but we had Duncan who villed that team to a championship.

Unless they've reverted to 5-game series, a 3rd game does little to effect the outcome when it went to 7.

And there's no need to get into this now because it's been beaten to death and off-topic, but that supposedly "mentally weak" Mavs team grabbed your favorite by the ears and throat-fucked them. If they were so "weak", then why did they win? Weak was Duncan getting his shit owned by Diop in overtime. That was weak. Weak was Manu's dumbass thinking he could have stopped Dirk on that drive to the basket. That was weak.

Again - neither the time or the place.

4 rings, faggot.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-24-2009, 02:38 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

You always notice those add characteristics of player that I thought I was the only person who noticed. The 2-chin is just fuckin weird.

sribb43
03-24-2009, 02:40 PM

You always notice those add characteristics of player that I thought I was the only person who noticed. The 2-chin is just fuckin weird.

So true

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 02:43 PM

Wow, there's a lot of bullshit being spewed in this post.

Shank
03-24-2009, 02:43 PM
And are people seriously hyping up the Raiders around here? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA...talk about your joke of a franchise.

scanry
03-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Unless they've reverted to 5-game series, a 3rd game does little to effect the outcome when it went to 7.

And there's no need to get into this now because it's been beaten to death and off-topic, but that supposedly "mentally weak" Mavs team grabbed your favorite by the ears and throat-fucked them. If they were so "weak", then why did they win? Weak was Duncan getting his shit owned by Diop in overtime. That was weak. Weak was Manu's dumbass thinking he could have stopped Dirk on that drive to the basket. That was weak.

Again - neither the time or the place.

4 rings, faggot.

I don't give two shits about that series. It's history, but I'm just pointing out the irony as to why Mavs fans bitch and whine about D-Wade when you'all choked and gave away that championship.

I'm not disagreeing to the fact that Wade got some calls, but you guys did too against us. So why the double standards??

Again what goes around comes around....

Hell you guys beat us and that's accomplishment enough...

BTW that 4 rings, faggot thing is so Mavs fans like. Bitter much as to why the Mavs are ringless????

scanry
03-24-2009, 02:47 PM

and fucking gay....

BTW who gives a shit about a player who has a long nose, or a double chin. Only a Brad Pitt avatar faggot can come to my mind....

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 02:48 PM
I don't give two shits about that series.

You're not doing a very good job of not caring about it.

BTW that 4 rings, faggot thing is so Mavs fans like. Bitter much as to why the Mavs are ringless????

4 rings, faggot

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 02:49 PM
and fucking gay....

BTW who gives a shit about a player who has a long nose, or a double chin. Only a Brad Pitt avatar faggot can come to my mind....

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

scanry
03-24-2009, 02:50 PM
You're not doing a very good job of not caring about it.

4 rings, faggot

Mavs fan blowing steam out of his faggoty ass...

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 02:51 PM
Mavs fan blowing steam out of his faggoty ass...

The Spurs hypothetically won the 06 title about 4 different times in your above post. Who's blowing steam?

scanry
03-24-2009, 02:56 PM
The Spurs hypothetically won the 06 title about 4 different times in your above post. Who's blowing steam?

I don't give a shit about Spurs not winning that year. I just think that the 2006 Miami Heat team wasn't some pushover team like some Mavs fans claim to be. Heck they beat the team with the best record in the NBA.

Wade did get calls, but he atleast drove to the basket like crazy. Dirk should've done that as well, but for some reason the presence of Shaq made him a jumpshooter (and a bad one which i might add) and that's where the Mavs lost that series.

Sportstudi
03-24-2009, 03:06 PM
There's ONE thing you can count on. If the hapless mavs indeed luck into the playoffs, they will choke monumentally. Led by our favorite chokerkraut Nowitski, there are really no alternatives. Poor semen-guzzling mavs. :lmao

Well, you can only choke against a team if you are the favourite. But the other way round? That is NOT a choke job. If the Mavs make the playoffs and get for instance the Lakers or the Spurs and lose, you want to say that they choked again? I think almost everybody here would predict a loss against LA and SA (not to mention the other teams, I just take these two as examples), so it is not a choke job. You choke if you lose while being the favourite. Point.

About 2006: Yes, we should have close it out. I completely agree. We didn't win it all and that's a fact. Nobody can change that. But I don't have a problem to write again that the officiating was nothing but bullshit. Within the last 2 games, Wade alone (not to count the other Heat-players) went to the line 46 times, the whole Mavs team 48 times. IMO, Stern didn't (and still does not) like Cubes as well as Salvatore didn't/doesn't (okay, who in the league likes Cuban outside Dallas? Probably nobody). In terms of marketing, it was an easy pick to choose the Heat. Of course, I DON'T and I WON'T put everything on the refs, we simply weren't able to finish the series. Sad but true and I have no problem to admit that. But the refs share their part.

About GSW: We played poorly, no doubt about that. But IMO it's the same thing about choking, even it sounds quite weird. But during 2006-07 we lost ALL regular season games against GSW, so a loss was not that unpredictable. Maybe for people without a common understanding of basketball, but not if you didn't lose some sense of reality. Moreover, we had it in hand to avoid GS. Avery rested his best players in the second last (?) game of the season against GSW. GSW needed to win, otherwise the Clips would have sealed their spot. I still don't get it why Avery took the risk to face GS, although we lost all games against them that season. 15 losses during the whole season and 3 of them only against GSW!!! I think 10 games before the season ended, the Clips had a 7 or 8 game advantage against GS. We had in our hands to close it out and face the Clips (which we swept I think), but no... GSW made a 10-0 or 9-1 run in the end and the rest is history...

Same with the Hornets last year. If someone wants to tell me the Mavs choked against the Hornets, I would either think he or she is drunken or hasn't any knowledge about basketball. The Hornets were the favourite and simply the better team. Moroever, beside Nowitzki and maybe Bass the whole team sucked in the playoffs which made it even easier for NO to win the series. Nowitzki played very well against NO, it was definitely not his fault. 26,8 ppg/12,0 rpg/4,0 apg is simply an impressive line.

Well, some people (not all) around here bash Dallas and especially Dirk just for the sake of bashing. It doesn't has to do anything with logical arguments. Some people here like to act like trolls, some write really good stuff without bashing other fans and teams. Maybe it's a kind of a rivalry for some of them, thus they think they have to bash the others.... IMO simply stupid.

Of course, I can only write for myself, but I think since I'm here I have tried to be fair to any player and any team and to respect their feats regardless where they're from. Btw, I would never discredit for instance Duncan in any way. Recently there was a poll here naming Duncan a 1 and Dirk a 1.5 player. Based on their achieved milestones so far, I can deal with that. And I do not have a problem to name Duncan the best PF ever. But it is not fair only to attack Dirk's faults but not to mention his accomplishments during his career. Dirk is simply an amazing player.

To close my long post (I'm sorry for that, but some things needed to be clarified):

To cite one quote from TrueHoop (http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-38-256/The-TrueHoop-Network-Shootaround.html)
-> "Nowitzki is the exception, not the rule. There has never been a player that combined Dirk's size and shooting touch, and it may not be so soon before we see another."

Sportstudi
03-24-2009, 03:11 PM
What I dont understand is why people say the Mavs choked. As an overly biased Laker fan, I remember when the Queens were robbed of a game 6 in 2002, I think it was, and all I could remember was I felt so bad about that victory that I didnt even collect my bets after that game. I mean yeah, Im a homer, but I know when I see a crime. The Refs fucked the Queens that game which cost them that series.

Any true sports fan can put their differences aside for a second and admit that the Mavs were on the wrong side of probably one of the worst ref fuck jobs in the history of sports. The Mavs were clearly the better team, and were clearly heading towards a title, but Sterns boys worked their magic and broke the spirit of what was already a fragile team.

I literally stopped watching the series after the 4th game because of the bias calls Wade was getting. Jordan didnt even get those calls. Mavs fans have to understand Cuban is to the NBA what Al Davis is to the NFL, and the league is going to continue to fuck this team as longs as that owner thinks he can buck the tide.

To put it plainly, the Mavs didnt choke, they were robbed.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. We didn't play well, true, but IMO the reason in 2006 was mainly based on marketing and due to the fact that Stern simply can't stand Cuban, which is well known around the whole league. Thus he would never allow the refs to favour us against any team. Never happen. It would be Stern's worst nightmare to see Cuban's team winning it all.

scanry
03-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Well, you can only choke against a team if you are the favourite. But the other way round? That is NOT a choke job. If the Mavs make the playoffs and get for instance the Lakers or the Spurs and lose, you want to say that they choked again? I think almost everybody here would predict a loss against LA and SA (not to mention the other teams, I just take these two as examples), so it is not a choke job. You choke if you lose while being the favourite. Point.

About 2006: Yes, we should have close it out. I completely agree. We didn't win it all and that's a fact. Nobody can change that. But I don't have a problem to write again that the officiating was nothing but bullshit. Within the last 2 games, Wade alone (not to count the other Heat-players) went to the line 46 times, the whole Mavs team 48 times. IMO, Stern didn't (and still does not) like Cubes as well as Salvatore didn't/doesn't (okay, who in the league likes Cuban outside Dallas? Probably nobody). In terms of marketing, it was an easy pick to choose the Heat. Of course, I DON'T and I WON'T put everything on the refs, we simply weren't able to finish the series. Sad but true and I have no problem to admit that. But the refs share their part.

About GSW: We played poorly, no doubt about that. But IMO it's the same thing about choking, even it sounds quite weird. But during 2006-07 we lost ALL regular season games against GSW, so a loss was not that unpredictable. Maybe for people without a common understanding of basketball, but not if you didn't lose some sense of reality. Moreover, we had it in hand to avoid GS. Avery rested his best players in the second last (?) game of the season against GSW. GSW needed to win, otherwise the Clips would have sealed their spot. I still don't get it why Avery took the risk to face GS, although we lost all games against them that season. 15 losses during the whole season and 3 of them only against GSW!!! I think 10 games before the season ended, the Clips had a 7 or 8 game advantage against GS. We had in our hands to close it out and face the Clips (which we swept I think), but no... GSW made a 10-0 or 9-1 run in the end and the rest is history...

Same with the Hornets last year. If someone wants to tell me the Mavs choked against the Hornets, I would either think he or she is drunken or hasn't any knowledge about basketball. The Hornets were the favourite and simply the better team. Moroever, beside Nowitzki and maybe Bass the whole team sucked in the playoffs which made it even easier for NO to win the series. Nowitzki played very well against NO, it was definitely not his fault. 26,8 ppg/12,0 rpg/4,0 apg is simply an impressive line.

Well, some people (not all) around here bash Dallas and especially Dirk just for the sake of bashing. It doesn't has to do anything with logical arguments. Some people here like to act like trolls, some write really good stuff without bashing other fans and teams. Maybe it's a kind of a rivalry for some of them, thus they think they have to bash the others.... IMO simply stupid.

Of course, I can only write for myself, but I think since I'm here I have tried to be fair to any player and any team and to respect their feats regardless where they're from. Btw, I would never discredit for instance Duncan in any way. Recently there was a poll here naming Duncan a 1 and Dirk a 1.5 player. Based on their achieved milestones so far, I can deal with that. And I do not have a problem to name Duncan the best PF ever. But it is not fair only to attack Dirk's faults but not to mention his accomplishments during his career. Dirk is simply an amazing player.

To close my long post (I'm sorry for that, but some things needed to be clarified):

To cite one quote from TrueHoop (http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-38-256/The-TrueHoop-Network-Shootaround.html)
-> "Nowitzki is the exception, not the rule. There has never been a player that combined Dirk's size and shooting touch, and it may not be so soon before we see another."

Good post...

But i disagree with you on that GSW series. The Mavs did choke, but Avery set the tone by countering Nelly's small ball. Heck even Popovich would've lost that series had he gone small. Nelly schooled Popovich the last time the Spurs went small against them.

2008 NOLA series wasn't a choke. Chis Paul schooled Jason Kidd, and on the other end Paul left Kidd wide open for most of the series, and yet Kidd bricked every wide open shot.

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 03:19 PM
But i disagree with you on that GSW series. The Mavs did choke, but Avery set the tone by countering Nelly's small ball.

Starting Devan George at C and expecting success with that idea shows how bad Avery got outcoached in that series.

Sportstudi
03-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Good post...

But i disagree with you on that GSW series. The Mavs did choke, but Avery set the tone by countering Nelly's small ball. Heck even Popovich would've lost that series had he gone small. Nelly schooled Popovich the last time the Spurs went small against them.

2008 NOLA series wasn't a choke. Chis Paul schooled Jason Kidd, and on the other end Paul left Kidd wide open for most of the series, and yet Kidd bricked every wide open shot.

Yes, about GSW I forgot to add that Nellie definitely schooled Avery perfectly. I remember, after the finals in 2006 Avery wanted vets, he got them, in 2007 he wanted to small players to use them in 2008, he got them... but lost again. :bang:bang

Thanks for your post, unfortunately some people here are still convinced we choked against NO. Sorry, but that's bullshit.

NBAdime
03-24-2009, 04:48 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that the Mavs lead by Nowinski will somehow choke this away. Go Suns!!

Texas_Ranger
03-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Yes they can, and yes they will!

Ghazi
03-24-2009, 05:02 PM
Everyone just likes to overuse the word "choking" cause they're faggots.

There's no such a thing as choking in the NBA playoffs since the better team will win a best of 7 almost always, except for 2006, but that was due to the most biased officiating in Finals history!

Golden State was simply a bad match up. I believe GS was more like a 50 win team anyway but had dealt with a slew of injuries that year, and got hot toward the end when they healed up. It wasn't "as bad" as the circumstances made it.

One ring faggots!

NBAdime
03-24-2009, 05:06 PM
A loss tomorrow vs the Warriors will be sooooo sweet plus a suns win over Jazz.

Shank
03-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Sounds like some Spurs fans are hoping for the Mavs to fall apart, rather than them moving up into the 6th or 7th seed and knocking their geriatric old asses out once again.

de Soto
03-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Sounds like some Spurs fans are hoping for the Mavs to fall apart

FYI, the hapless mavs have fallen apart eons ago. Taste the semen, fanboys.:lmao:lmao:lmao

Shank
03-24-2009, 05:42 PM
FYI, the hapless mavs have fallen apart eons ago. Taste the semen, fanboys.:lmao:lmao:lmao

Riiiiiiiiight.

SpursDynasty
03-24-2009, 08:34 PM
The Mavs didn't "choke" in 2006 or 2007. In the 2006 NBA Finals, the Miami Heat were the favorites to win the series. Dallas went up 2-0, but that's only because the first two games were played in Dallas. It's a 7 game series, and the best team won....

In 2007, the Warriors were the favorites in that series, so Dallas didn't choke.

Both Miami and GS just went out and did what they were supposed to do. No choking involving.

sribb43
03-24-2009, 08:45 PM
The Mavs didn't "choke" in 2006 or 2007. In the 2006 NBA Finals, the Miami Heat were the favorites to win the series. Dallas went up 2-0, but that's only because the first two games were played in Dallas. It's a 7 game series, and the best team won....

In 2007, the Warriors were the favorites in that series, so Dallas didn't choke.

Both Miami and GS just went out and did what they were supposed to do. No choking involving.

You couldnt be more correct, just like the Mavs beat the Spurs in 2006. Mavs were the better team and took care of a team that they were supposed to beat

BlackSwordsMan
03-24-2009, 08:47 PM
Mavs just went out there and got the calls they were supposed to get.

scanry
03-24-2009, 10:08 PM
You couldnt be more correct, just like the Mavs beat the Spurs in 2006. Mavs were the better team and took care of a team that they were supposed to beat

There may be some truth to what SpursDynasty is saying.

BTW i do think the Mavs were the better team. Pop overplayed our starters and only relied on 2-3 bench players. He also played into Avery's hand.. Now what are the chances of that???:wow:wow

Jacob1983
03-24-2009, 10:51 PM
Leading your division by 3 games with just 3 games left in the season then losing the rest of the way to lose a division title and miss the playoffs is far worse and embarassing than having a 3 game lead on the 8th spot with 12 games to go and missing the playoffs.

The Mavs just have to win games and probably need to go like 8-4 or 9-3 to get into the playoffs and hope that the Suns lose some games along the way.

LEONARD
03-25-2009, 12:04 AM

So if the Mavs won games 1 and 2 because they were in Dallas, then shouldn't they have been the favorite since they had home court?

Your bit is tired, douche..

SpursDynasty
03-25-2009, 11:42 PM

No, that was just a case of Dallas getting some shots to fall and a boneheaded play by Manu. Again, like I said, in the 2006 Finals Dallas showed why clearly didn't belong in the Finals.

Amarelooms
03-26-2009, 12:06 AM
Mavs have a much harder schedule...expect the race to tighten...Suns still have a shot :elephant

sribb43
03-26-2009, 07:24 AM
Mavs have a much harder schedule...expect the race to tighten...Suns still have a shot :elephant

In all likely hood the suns will lose there next two games while the Mavs will split vs. Denver and @Cavs..at that point the suns will be 4 GB in the loss column and cant see them climbing back in. Don't be surprised if the Jazz creep closer to the suns than the Mavs

Rogue
03-26-2009, 07:45 AM
even with 2000+ posts you are still an idiot. it's true that our boys in blue didn't play well in the playoffs of the past two seasons, but they won the western championship of 05-06 at least. and we didn't lose to the same rival twice in a row. :lol

Rockets rockets used to be a great team that deserves the highest reputation around the league, with dream and 14 stars around him the rockets had made more birghtness even than the sun does. even during the dark time of the rockets' history, Francis and cat still keep the rockets a respectable team. fortunately the rockets got the no.1 pick for 02's draft but... the affilicts came along with that pick.

For sure Rocket's cheapass owner les alexander has got a big fortune as a result of yao and his ass-kissers, but the expense is far bigger than the money can ever make up. today's rockets team has the largest amount of fans in worldwide, but most of them are idiots living in or comming from a shitty place.

jack sommerset
03-26-2009, 08:10 AM
even with 2000+ posts you are still an idiot. it's true that our boys in blue didn't play well in the playoffs of the past two seasons, but they won the western championship of 05-06 at least. and we didn't lose to the same rival twice in a row. :lol

Rockets rockets used to be a great team that deserves the highest reputation around the league, with dream and 14 stars around him the rockets had made more birghtness even than the sun does. even during the dark time of the rockets' history, Francis and cat still keep the rockets a respectable team. fortunately the rockets got the no.1 pick for 02's draft but... the affilicts came along with that pick.

For sure Rocket's cheapass owner les alexander has got a big fortune as a result of yao and his ass-kissers, but the expense is far bigger than the money can ever make up. today's rockets team has the largest amount of fans in worldwide, but most of them are idiots living in or comming from a shitty place.

I didn't bother reading ur entire post. The idiot comment threw me for a loop but I continue but as soon ad I got to "our boys in blue" (faggot) I had to stop. Homers should not have opinions because they sound like you. Fact is the Mavs can choke this away. Suns won again last night and are 3 games back with 11 left now. They play the Mavs 1 more time. If somehow the Suns can beat Porland and the Jazz again over the next two games the Mavs are going to have a real tough time holding on. Suns have now one of the easiest schedules remaining. I think The Mavs have one of the toughest. Its possible they could not make the playoffs. I hope not. If the Mavs make the playoffs I hope they will win against anyone they play. I do like the Mavs and hope they can make a run considering the choke job they have pulled in recent years. Kidd and Dirk are two of my favorite players.Don't be a dick because I have a opinion.

21_Blessings
03-26-2009, 08:19 AM
Retard fight for the elusive 8 seed!

jack sommerset
03-26-2009, 09:10 AM
Retard fight for the elusive 8 seed!

:lmao u have a point!

wijayas
03-26-2009, 10:00 AM

We won't call them the Mavs anymore if they choke this one. We call them the "Mause"

Agloco
03-26-2009, 10:02 AM
hell no

hell yeah

loserville up in here

Rogue
03-26-2009, 10:09 AM
I didn't bother reading ur entire post. The idiot comment threw me for a loop but I continue but as soon ad I got to "our boys in blue" (faggot) I had to stop. Homers should not have opinions because they sound like you. Fact is the Mavs can choke this away. Suns won again last night and are 3 games back with 11 left now. They play the Mavs 1 more time. If somehow the Suns can beat Porland and the Jazz again over the next two games the Mavs are going to have a real tough time holding on. Suns have now one of the easiest schedules remaining. I think The Mavs have one of the toughest. Its possible they could not make the playoffs. I hope not. If the Mavs make the playoffs I hope they will win against anyone they play. I do like the Mavs and hope they can make a run considering the choke job they have pulled in recent years. Kidd and Dirk are two of my favorite players.Don't be a dick because I have a opinion.
even sequ's posts make more sense than yours do. :lol so there is no wonder you're still not a member of the rockets fanbase even with 2000+ posts.

Maybe that's because you have changed your affiliate too frequently, but you can't do that no more since st got upgraded last month. :lol

Agloco
03-26-2009, 10:10 AM
Strike 1 - Losing a 2-0 lead in the Finals to "D Whistle" and "Snack o Meal"

Strike 2 - Being beaten by the 8th seeded Warriors in one of the biggest blue-balled limp-dick displays in recent history

Strike 3 - Losing a 5 game lead to the "Snack o Meal" gang with 14 to go and missing the playoffs altogether

Dallas......... where striking out happens.

sribb43
03-26-2009, 10:12 AM

Strike 2 - Being beaten by the 8th seeded Warriors in one of the biggest blue-balled limp-dick displays in recent history

Wow did you come up with that all that by yourself? I've never heard any of those before

Rogue
03-26-2009, 10:14 AM

Strike 3 - Losing a 5 game lead to the "Snack o Meal" gang with 14 to go and missing the playoffs altogether

since when have the spurs fans inclined to parasite on the rockets' bandwagon?

Warlord23
03-26-2009, 10:17 AM
It's been nearly 5 minutes since someone brought this up, so allow me to do the honors:

Which of the following do you guys think is a bigger choke job:
a) Losing a 2-0 lead in the Finals to one of the weakest Finals teams ever
b) Losing to the 8th seed after winning 67 in the regular season

Bet nobody asked you this question before, huh?

Warlord23
03-26-2009, 10:17 AM
Also, it's been several posts since somebody brought this up:

4 rings faggots!

Agloco
03-26-2009, 10:18 AM
Wow did you come up with that all that by yourself? I've never heard any of those before

You just can't come up with better shit than that......:toast

since when have the spurs fans inclined to parasite on the rockets' bandwagon?

Shit rolls downhill as they say.

Rogue
03-26-2009, 10:23 AM
You just can't come up with better shit than that......:toast

Shit rolls downhill as they say.

I think you should have chosen rockets as your team, then your name would have been as red as your panty. spurs' fanbase doesn't need a female douche to troll for the rockets.

Agloco
03-26-2009, 10:28 AM
I think you should have chosen rockets as your team, then your name would have been as red as your panty. spurs' fanbase doesn't need a female douche to troll for the rockets.

Now that would be first problem you need to deal with right there. Your reality doesn't change by wishing for panties of a particular color.

Just hope that your "boys in blue panties" make the playoffs. See you there homer.

Rogue
03-26-2009, 10:35 AM
Now that would be first problem you need to deal with right there. Your reality doesn't change by wishing for panties of a particular color.

Just hope that your "boys in blue panties" make the playoffs. See you there homer.
of course our boys in blue will make the playoffs, but I don't think they are kind enough to wipe out the lakers for your spurs. then you'll see various colors of pants when the spurs get naked and spanked by the lakers.

rayray2k8
03-26-2009, 12:14 PM
I'm starting to believe that the Suns WILL catch up and the only way that happens is that
Dallas helps them out..
Which they will.

dirk4mvp
03-26-2009, 12:40 PM

Damn dude, how did you ever think of something so clever and witty?