PDA

View Full Version : My Apologies To All Here

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 12:55 PM
It seem I have become very unpopular here. I keep explain I only have call others names after they first do so to me. I have the right to tell others the same they tell to me and also how much people make fun of me here.

It seem I am misunderstood and hated here even though I am a Spurs fan :flag: and I only mean well. This makes me sad. I am sorry for those that believe I am bad person. This is all.:depressed

lefty
03-24-2009, 12:58 PM
We are taking your apology in consideration

We will communicate the verdict anytime soon.

Good bye

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 12:59 PM
We are taking your request in consideration

We will communicate the verdict anytime soon.

Good bye

What request?

Agloco
03-24-2009, 01:01 PM
It seem I have become very unpopular here. I keep explain I only have call others names after they first do so to me. I have the right to tell others the same they tell to me and also how much people make fun of me here.

It seem I am misunderstood and hated here even though I am a Spurs fan :flag: and I only mean well. This makes me sad. I am sorry for those that believe I am bad person. This is all.:depressed

Usually: It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

When you're typing to people though, its all about what you say. You definitely need work on your choice of adjectives. Calling people stupid and idiotic won't win many points.

Especially when you're touting some random Greek 7 footer as the next savior.....

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2009, 01:04 PM
stroke me dik sucka

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 01:04 PM
Usually: It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

When you're typing to people though, its all about what you say. You definitely need work on your choice of adjectives. Calling people stupid and idiotic won't win many points.

Especially when you're touting some random Greek 7 footer as the next savior.....

If I post such topic and someone says such things as this to me "Bustisitis sucks like all other Greek pussys" then I say they are idiot, why am only I consider to be rude?

If someone state truth it is not being rude.

jag
03-24-2009, 01:05 PM
Don't apologize....just stop acting Greek, you worthless waste of a life.

Agloco
03-24-2009, 01:07 PM
If I post such topic and someone says such things as this to me "Bustisitis sucks like all other Greek pussys" then I say they are idiot, why am only I consider to be rude?

If someone state truth it is not being rude.

Perhaps it's about how you're characterizing him in the first place....

Savior = Fail

NRHector
03-24-2009, 01:08 PM

It seem I am misunderstood and hated here even though I am a Spurs fan :flag: and I only mean well. This makes me sad. I am sorry for those that believe I am bad person. This is all.:depressedKBP don't take so personal this people are just messing with you is all just for fun, that's what this forum is all about to have fun not everybody is going to agree with you and that's their right and the same goes with you you don't have to agree with them either and move on.

Spur-Addict
03-24-2009, 01:09 PM
stroke me dik sucka

:lol

------------------

Good luck with all this KBP. I don't have an issue with you, but i've seen some squabbles involving you turn sour pretty quickly.

Kori Ellis
03-24-2009, 01:10 PM
:sleep

Go pretend to be Greek in another forum.