PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite food/drink when your stoned?

Ginobilly
03-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Buffalo wings and a Pyramid Apricot Wheat Ale.

Dr. Gonzo
03-24-2009, 04:21 PM
When I was a stoner I would eat whatever was for dinner that night. I never really got the "munchies".

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 04:21 PM
Bourbon and coke
potato boats

Ginobilly
03-24-2009, 04:25 PM
And for Dessert? Cookies and Cream ice cream, can't beat that.

SAtown
03-24-2009, 04:26 PM
Doritos and chocolate chip cookies

balli
03-24-2009, 04:28 PM
I don't eat sushi often, because I'm not that kind of conceited asshole, but I have to admit, tempura fried Vegas rolls are the shit when you're stoned.

As it is, celery sticks and good Colombian coffee. Nothing beats a good cup of joe with your morning bong snap.

JudynTX
03-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Hey! I already started a thread in the troll forum about munchies, damn it!

DisAsTerBot
03-24-2009, 04:39 PM
flaming hot cheetos with limon and a beer (usually a shiner) ......

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Doritos with tapatio and limon

johnsmith
03-24-2009, 04:45 PM
I don't eat sushi often, because I'm not that kind of conceited asshole, but I have to admit, tempura fried Vegas rolls are the shit when you're stoned.

As it is, celery sticks and good Colombian coffee. Nothing beats a good cup of joe with your morning bong snap.

If sushi wasn't so fucking expensive, I'd eat that shit every day. I don't think that makes one an asshole.

Ever try Pho soup? Now that's some good fucking shit. I eat that about 3 times a week nowadays.

David Bowie
03-24-2009, 04:48 PM
Whatever is around. I would lietrally eat everything in the fridge.
My friend Letty and I would go to this place called Lucky Wah, which was the worst (and cheapest) Chineese takeout in the city. But because we were stoned, the food always tasted great, and it was open until 2:30 in the morning!

I don' think that sober people ever ate there.

johnsmith
03-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Whatever is around. I would lietrally eat everything in the fridge.

I once made a spaghetti omelette while stoned. Boiled noodles, put them in the omelette and then covered it with Marinara..............it was the shit.

Ginobilly
03-24-2009, 04:54 PM

Asian food rocks when your high!! Orange Chicken with fried Rice and Spring rolls with a Mexican pure cane Coca Cola!
I think I enjoy muself the best at Asian restuarants when I'm blazed. I'm in Heaven:hat

xtremesteven33
03-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Arbys

the ultimate stoner food.

xtremesteven33
03-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Funyuns....

dallaskd
03-24-2009, 04:59 PM
I miss 59 cent cheese burgers at BK.

Tacos at Jack in the Box are a good value.

Theres too many but i prefer salty foods or fresh fruit is fucking good.

Don Quixote
03-24-2009, 05:05 PM
When I'm stoned by the authorities, I usually just ask for a blindfold and a cigarette.

baseline bum
03-24-2009, 05:15 PM
If sushi wasn't so fucking expensive, I'd eat that shit every day. I don't think that makes one an asshole.

+1

Ever try Pho soup? Now that's some good fucking shit. I eat that about 3 times a week nowadays.

+10. I love that shit. Vietnamese food fucking owns.

CuckingFunt
03-24-2009, 08:27 PM

Eating sushi often is the mark of a special kind of conceited asshole?

Uh oh.

CuckingFunt
03-24-2009, 08:30 PM
+10. I love that shit. Vietnamese food fucking owns.

Vietnamese is good. But Thai is best.

johnsmith
03-24-2009, 08:59 PM
Vietnamese is good. But Thai is best.

But have you had Pho?

mrsmaalox
03-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Tall glass of diet Pepsi on ice and I'm good :toast

CuckingFunt
03-24-2009, 09:06 PM
But have you had Pho?

Yep. Had some this weekend, as a matter of fact.

Good stuff, don't get me wrong, but it's just hard to argue against the people that invented green curry, coconut soup, AND peanut sauce.

balli
03-24-2009, 09:10 PM
eh, call it paranoid moral theorizing, but I got two issues with sushi.

1. It's environmentally unsustainable to the umpteenth. There aren't enough sushi fishes to even come close to supporting the now huge demand for sushi. Not in the long term anyways. I like sushi, but my gustatory pleasures take a back seat to piscesian extinction. Most of the time.

2. On special occasions, whatever, and I'm not talking about cali rolls out the deli case, but as a routine and non-chalant practice, I have a hard time justifying the cost of premium sushi when there are so damn many hungry people out there. It's the same reason I don't eat filet every night. Call it a camel through the needle kind of a thing.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Pho reminds me of overly cooked low quality broth that has been left out for days and started to grow mold.

CuckingFunt
03-24-2009, 09:13 PM

1. It's environmentally unsustainable to the umpteenth. There aren't enough sushi fishes to even come close to supporting the now huge demand for sushi. Not in the long term anyways. I like sushi, but my gustatory pleasures take a back seat to piscesian extinction. Most of the time.

2. On special occasions, whatever, and I'm not talking about cali rolls out the deli case, but as a routine and non-chalant practice, I have a hard time justifying the cost of premium sushi when there are so damn many hungry people out there. It's the same reason I don't eat filet every night. Call it a camel through the needle kind of a thing.

I think, then, that I may escape the special asshole status. My usual order (enough to take some home, of course) is miso soup, vegetable (or pork) gyoza, and the tempura yam roll -- no unsustainable fish, and I stay in the $11-12 range every time. I'm good.

balli
03-24-2009, 09:19 PM
no unsustainable fish, and I stay in the $11-12 range every time. I'm good.
No that you require my approval, but good on ya, funt. BTW, you prefer funt or cucking? I like the way funt sounds, but not the way it looks in print, the converse for cucking. The choice always presents me with a dilemma.

balli
03-24-2009, 09:20 PM
edit- Double post

CuckingFunt
03-24-2009, 09:21 PM
BTW, you prefer funt or cucking? I like the way funt sounds, but not the way it looks in print, the converse for cucking. The choice always presents me with a dilemma.

Considering some of the things I've been called here, either is fine.

johnsmith
03-24-2009, 09:24 PM

I disagree........I see your point and can appreciate it, but disagree nonetheless.

johnsmith
03-24-2009, 09:25 PM

Good stuff, don't get me wrong, but it's just hard to argue against the people that invented green curry, coconut soup, AND peanut sauce.

I'll argue with them every day of the week. I love thai (and shirt) but my personal preference calls for the $6.00 bowl of pho any day of the week.

monosylab1k
03-24-2009, 09:25 PM

lol, but supporting and reaping the benefits of an illegal, violent, and often times slave labor-filled drug trade is morally okay?

johnsmith
03-24-2009, 09:26 PM
Pho reminds me of overly cooked low quality broth that has been left out for days and started to grow mold.

Yeah, but you're the stereotypical Texan douche that only eats meat and potato's............so who gives a fuck what you think?

johnsmith
03-24-2009, 09:27 PM
lol, but reaping the benefits of an illegal, violent, and often times slave labor-filled drug trade is okay?

I love slave labor filled drug trade as well as starving kids..............as long as I'm a happy American.

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

balli
03-24-2009, 09:28 PM
I disagree........I see your point and can appreciate it, but disagree nonetheless.Well that's more of a consensus than we usually reach, so I'll take it.

balli
03-24-2009, 09:42 PM
lol, but supporting and reaping the benefits of an illegal, violent, and often times slave labor-filled drug trade is morally okay?
Nope. Decidedly not so. But that onus at least partially falls on the people keeping the marijuana trade illegal and violent. No?

Not that I or any pothead lacks some culpability, but also I'd point out said benefits are the type that make me anyways more conscious of a litany of other moral issues. So there's a trade-off there. And I've known my dealer since I was 5, which helps alleviate the financial implications, a bit.

baseline bum
03-24-2009, 11:47 PM

Curry and coconut? :vomit:

I haven't eaten much Thai food, and after hearing those two horrible words I'll stay away.

baseline bum
03-24-2009, 11:56 PM
I think, then, that I may escape the special asshole status. My usual order (enough to take some home, of course) is miso soup, vegetable (or pork) gyoza, and the tempura yam roll -- no unsustainable fish, and I stay in the $11-12 range every time. I'm good.

Damn, I'm the exact opposite when I eat sushi. It's so fucking expensive I hardly ever eat it, but when I do I'm always getting a shitload of crab, yellowtail, giant clam, salmon, salmon roe, and unagi.... oh an octupus too; that shit is great when it's fresh. I can't stand tuna though. Which of those are unsustainable aside from the obvious tuna?

z0sa
03-25-2009, 12:02 AM
i usually smoke cigarettes right after i smoke weed, to avoid eating - I get a monstrous appetite after baking. Its actually sort of an inside joke between me and a few of my close stoner friends.

CuckingFunt
03-25-2009, 12:03 AM
Damn, I'm the exact opposite when I eat sushi. It's so fucking expensive I hardly ever eat it, but when I do I'm always getting a shitload of crab, yellowtail, giant clam, salmon, salmon roe, and unagi.... oh an octupus too; that shit is great when it's fresh. I can't stand tuna though. Which of those are unsustainable aside from the obvious tuna?

I'm picky with fish, allergic to shellfish, and grossed out by raw meats, so it makes my choice easy. I like the smoked salmon roll enough to steal a couple bites when my friend orders it, but the rest of the sushi menu is of absolutely no interest to me.

baseline bum
03-25-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm picky with fish, allergic to shellfish, and grossed out by raw meats, so it makes my choice easy. I like the smoked salmon roll enough to steal a couple bites when my friend orders it, but the rest of the sushi menu is of absolutely no interest to me.

Salmon is never served raw I believe, since it's a freshwater fish and you can get sick as hell eating it with all the shit in our water. Eating raw salmon is supposed to be extremely dangerous.

baseline bum
03-25-2009, 12:09 AM
Then again, I wonder how safe it is to eat the salmon roe, which is surely raw. :lol

Brutalis
03-25-2009, 12:10 AM
When I was, I liked Crunchy Cheetos, Dew, and Reese's.

baseline bum
03-25-2009, 12:14 AM
Back on topic, if I had to pick a favorite stoned food, it would either be tacos al pastor or steak and eggs, depending on what part of town I'm in at the time. Best stoned drink is a nice stout.

SpursStalker
03-25-2009, 07:31 AM
Funyuns....

Those rock ANYtime ...

Have you tried the Flaming ones?

:hungry:

bag of spinach
03-25-2009, 07:42 AM
soup

Vinnie_Johnson
03-25-2009, 08:46 AM
Broccoli,Tofu and Liver and that's why I don't smoke weed anymore.

koriwhat
03-25-2009, 09:43 AM

not if you're smoking nug! fuck the stress, it's all about the sensi!

ps: tortilla with peanut butter, garlic bread with no garlic, pasta with tuna, and the list goes on... i usually just grab what's around and make whatever until i am fool. the garlic bread with no garlic is a funny ass story but i will spare yall the details.

Ginobilly
03-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Back on topic, if I had to pick a favorite stoned food, it would either be tacos al pastor or steak and eggs, depending on what part of town I'm in at the time. Best stoned drink is a nice stout.

+1

When I was in San Diego, that was all that I would have. Tacos al pastor with diced onions, cilantro and salsa, with a Pacifico beer of course.:hungry:

SpursStalker
03-25-2009, 09:50 AM
How about a munchie party?

:hungry:

koriwhat
03-25-2009, 10:19 AM
+1

When I was in San Diego, that was all that I would have. Tacos al pastor with diced onions, cilantro and salsa, with a Pacifico beer of course.:hungry:

mmmm... damn you're killin' me! i am starving and oh god i want some al pastor right now! i gotta have some sliced aguacate with it though.

Dark Gable
03-25-2009, 10:58 AM
wings

koriwhat
03-25-2009, 11:15 AM
wings

teriyaki and honey bbq last night... mmm wings.

MrChug
03-25-2009, 11:27 AM
Peanut M&M's or Frosted Mini-Wheats.

JudynTX
03-25-2009, 11:32 AM
Wings

SpursStalker
03-25-2009, 12:04 PM
Wings

Bat or Chicken?

:lol

Ron Ron Artest
03-25-2009, 02:58 PM
I really like lemon pepper wings from wingstop. But I like those not stoned. Whatever I like the most not stoned is what I usually like stoned. So my opinions dont vary between stoned and not stoned

koriwhat
03-25-2009, 04:05 PM
I really like lemon pepper wings from wingstop. But I like those not stoned. Whatever I like the most not stoned is what I usually like stoned. So my opinions dont vary between stoned and not stoned

man i miss those lemon pepper wings... i had to stop eating them with that sauce because they would give me like cramps or some shit. my stomache would hurt so bad afterwards but not like i gotta take a shit or anything type of hurt. god that was my favorite flavor. :(

Good 'N Plenty
03-25-2009, 04:17 PM
Normally it is what ever catches my munchies eyes first and that could change from the time I decided to the time I get it open or cooked and more often than not I end munching on several different things since I've changed my mind several different times. And sometimes I end up forgetting to eat something I made.