PDA

View Full Version : Pistons Fans Focking Rule This JOINT

below average fan
03-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Here's my ranking from worst to best:

(Due to lack of population, Blazer Fan, Nugget Fan and Celtic Fan didn't make the cut. That said, tlongII, NuGgEt-FaN and bostonguy all deserve recognition.)

10) Hornet Fan
Sons, BRHornet is quality and there are a couple other good Hornet fans but the amount of trash Hornet fans that arrived on the forum last year in the playoffs was unbelievable. Of the dozen or so people banned on ST, more than half of them are Hornet fans. 90% garbage fan base.

9) Laker Fan
Prior to the Gasol trade, Laker Fan might have been the best. But since that trade, the amount of bandwagon Laker fans is out of control. There have been some solid addition to their ranks in the last year but overall Laker Fan is typically a bandwagoning 15-year-old douche.

8) Rocket Fan
Rocket Fan is slowly building up steam to go from one of the best to one of the worst. They used to be harmless fans but the newer generation is mostly lame. Not really funny or informative ... just taking up space. But there are some good ones.

7) Cav Fan
Nothing personal against Cav Fan but their newbieness hasn't really allowed me to get a grasp on their ranking as a whole. I'm sure this group is going to grow quickly once LeBron wins his first championship. In theory, they will probably be bandwagon douches but the ones that are around so far give me hope.

6) King Fan
King Fan used to be higher on the list but since their team started to suck, they've mostly vanished. They were a bit too uninhibited at first but they eventually eased into an entertaining niche. Outside of CF being one of the best posters in the Club, they've seemingly all jumped ship.

5) Jazz Fan
The Jazz fans are just being the Jazz fans they are supposed to be. No surprises here. Overall, they are a courteous group with a few good personalities sprinkled in. They are a little hypersensitive to the Mormon issue but overall a Jazz fan is usually a good addition to the forum.

4) Sun Fan
There are some annoying Sun fans but they are overshadowed by the Big Three of JMJ, X and DoK. The bottomfeeding Sun fans were almost all purged in the genocides of 2003, 2005, 2007 and 2008. Although the intense hatred of the Spurs by Sun Fan will probably come boiling over at some point and Sun Fan will lose its perch in the top five.

3) Mav Fan
Mav Fan used to be annoying as hell but most of the annoying ones aren't around anymore and the ones that are around are mostly top of the line USDA certified internets posters. They offer a good combination of humor, personality, knowledge and biting criticism. Of the most entertaining posters on ST, a good percentage of them are Mav fans. (Although I do miss the days of Ghazi starting threads about his beloved Mavericks and then the other Mav fans coming in and ripping him for being a homer. That was gold every time :lol)

2) Spurs fans
Due to the quantity, the Spurs fans are all over the map. The worst posters on the site are Spurs fans but there is enough quality at the top to make up for it. The best of the best Spurs fans are about as dedicated of fans that you'll find on this here intertubes. Sadly enough, it'll probably take some years of purging to get rid of the bandwagon element to regain their spot at the top.

1) Piston Fan
Pound for pound, Piston Fan is the best. It's somewhat tough to admit but I can't think of a below average Piston Fan on the site. As a group, they are pretty much in a flawless state of existence right now.

Three rings faggets!

djohn2oo8
03-24-2009, 04:46 PM
Lakers=15 rings
Celtics=17 rings

Bandwagon Spurs Fan
4 > 3 pussy

Banzai
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/dont%20care/Care-Fascinating_%28Basketball%29.jpg (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/dont%20care/Care-Fascinating_%28Basketball%29.jpg)

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Lakers=15 rings
Celtics=17 rings

Fucking idiot.

Bandwagon Lakers Fan
03-24-2009, 04:48 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/dont%20care/Care-Fascinating_%28Basketball%29.jpg (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/dont%20care/Care-Fascinating_%28Basketball%29.jpg)

Thinking about those 3 Finals MVPs he stole from Kobe makes me sick.

sook
03-24-2009, 04:50 PM

are you a laker or Kobe fan? You got 3 rings i wouldn't really care who got MVP

NBAdime
03-24-2009, 04:53 PM
I cannot stand young lakers fans. They are just unbearable, I wish they could name a player past and present besides Kobe.

Texas_Ranger
03-24-2009, 04:54 PM
Piston fans're great!

What's with all this Dr.House avatars?

Bandwagon Lakers Fan
03-24-2009, 04:56 PM
are you a laker or Kobe fan? You got 3 rings i wouldn't really care who got MVP

I'm a bandwagon fan. Is the joke that hard to understand??

Bandwagon Lakers Fan
03-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Piston fans're great!

What's with all this Dr.House avatars?

he's my troll.

lefty
03-24-2009, 05:07 PM

I have to disagree with you, because Kobe hasn't won shit since Shaq left