PDA

View Full Version : I Have Had Enough of these MFing Loses by This MFing Team!

arodz
03-24-2009, 10:12 PM
OK, they beat the Warriors (by the skin of their balls). But when is this team gonna get pissed enough to say, "ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT ALREADY!!" They have been playing like pussies for the past few weeks now and there's NO ONE on the team to kick em in the ass when they need it. Pop can only do so much. It's got to be from someone on the floor.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 10:19 PM
I Have Had Enough of these MFing Loses by This MFing Team!
Then cheer for someone else. We're going to have slides..it happens. We needed the win tonight, and we got it. Timmy went 5-9, got 21 points, 10 rebounds and went 11-13 from the FT line. Mason went off, and the Spurs won the game. We're going to lose sometimes...deal with it.

crc21209
03-24-2009, 10:20 PM
OK, they beat the Warriors (by the skin of their balls). But when is this team gonna get pissed enough to say, "ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT ALREADY!!" They have been playing like pussies for the past few weeks now and there's NO ONE on the team to kick em in the ass when they need it. Pop can only do so much. It's got to be from someone on the floor.

Chill out seriously...the Spurs WON. A win is a win..by 1 point or 20 points. Nut up man. :flag:

Pentagruel
03-24-2009, 10:23 PM
I can't say I agree. All of our losses except the awful OKC one were against good teams and very close. The warriors aren't as bad as some people like to imagine either.

The team hasn't lost because they haven't given enough effort out there, they lost because some important players are down with injuries and some last second miscues. Certainly their focus should have been better to avoid these in the Boston game (Missed FT's) and the Houston game (Poor D on Scola) but you can't expect that kind of intensity the whole season, it just doesn't work that way.

Don't be surprised if the shots fall tomorrow and the Defense tightens up a bit for the Hawks game and we take one on the road there... We are after all, 46-24 and we don't get there by being pussies.

arodz
03-24-2009, 10:24 PM
IT'S THE FUCKING WARRIORS!!! You really can't tell me you feel better after tonight's game? The pattern is still the same only tonight Ellis missed the shot.

Pentagruel
03-24-2009, 10:27 PM
Slumps happen... look at the celtics. They've had a string of bad games as well. I'm not saying im thrilled by the Spurs' performance as of late but I realize that sometimes that can happen. You apparently, cannot.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 10:28 PM
IT'S THE FUCKING WARRIORS!!! You really can't tell me you feel better after tonight's game? The pattern is still the same only tonight Ellis missed the shot.
Um...yeah...I do feel better. This is the same Warriors that almost beat the Lakers. The same Warriors that shoot the lights out. They played their best game of the year tonight, and we beat them. Timmy looked like Timmy tonight, and we held them 2 points below their per game average. Sure, it's not our best defensive output, but we also don't have Manu back. Like I said, if you don't want to lose, don't be a fan. Things are going to happen. Deal with it...or just be someone else's bandwagon fan.

arodz
03-24-2009, 10:33 PM
Like I said, if you don't want to lose, don't be a fan. Things are going to happen. Deal with it...or just be someone else's bandwagon fan.

Fuck you, pal. I've been a Spurs fanatic for 20 years. I've stuck with this team through the good and bad. I watched every game of the 20-62 season of '96-'97. I'm frustrated that this team falls apart in the 4th quarter lately. That's what this blog is for, so if YOU don't like it...don't read it. :flipoff

superbigtime
03-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Simmer down. Warriors are not shit. Monta, Jax, Kalenna (sp), Turiaf and all their other athletic dudes are just the type of team to give Spurs problems. I'm glad they didn't have Biedrins tonight. Spurs have ALOT to work on. We are going to get pummeled by Atlanta. Speaking of pummeling...

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 10:36 PM
Fuck you, pal. I've been a Spurs fanatic for 20 years. I've stuck with this team through the good and bad. I watched every game of the 20-62 season of '96-'97. I'm frustrated that this team falls apart in the 4th quarter lately. That's what this blog is for, so if YOU don't like it...don't read it. :flipoff
Me too, PAL...I've been there through it all as well. If you've seen the team go through a 20-62 season, why the hell does 46-24 bother you so damn much? We FREAKING WON tonight. We are so sick and tired of people bitching on here after a loss..didn't think we'd actually get someone bitching about winning. It's a damn W...we can't beat the shit out of everyone...right now, we're short a player out of our core...that's huge. To be honest, I think we're doing damn good for Manu being hurt.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Simmer down. Warriors are not shit. Monta, Jax, Kalenna (sp), Turiaf and all their other athletic dudes are just the type of team to give Spurs problems. I'm glad they didn't have Biedrins tonight. Spurs have ALOT to work on. We are going to get pummeled by Atlanta. Speaking of pummeling...
Disagree...I'm going to bump this tomorrow.

arodz
03-24-2009, 10:40 PM
If you've seen the team go through a 20-62 season, why the hell does 46-24 bother you so damn much? We FREAKING WON tonight. We are so sick and tired of people bitching on here after a loss..

Wow, I didn't know you speak for EVERYONE on this blog. Why does it bother me?? It's called the BIG PICTURE. I'm more concerned about HOW they're playing right now. The season's almost over. You really think they can just plug in Manu, with Timmy hobbled and kick it into another gear within a month??

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Wow, I didn't know you speak for EVERYONE on this blog. Why does it bother me?? It's called the BIG PICTURE. I'm more concerned about HOW they're playing right now. The season's almost over. You really think they can just plug in Manu, with Timmy hobbled and kick it into another gear within a month??
Um..everyone in here has posted the same damn thing I did...asking you to chill out, and that we won. And if anyone can kick it into gear within a month, it's this team. Big picture? You're acting like we lost already. GS always gives us problems with their speed and shooting. But we WON. Damn.

Pentagruel
03-24-2009, 10:48 PM
The season isn't exactly over yet... We've still got a dozen or so games left and we haven't been playing awful as you seem to think. We haven't been playing our best ball and we've lost a couple of close ones. I think it's certainly feasible that when we plug Manu back in and settle down the rotation we can kick it into gear.

arodz
03-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Big picture? You're acting like we lost already. GS always gives us problems with their speed and shooting. But we WON. Damn.

Yes Big Picture. Spurs piss away the Division and they'll be playing the Lakers in the 2nd round rather than the WCF. Spurs need to avoid LA for as long as they can.

SequSpur
03-24-2009, 10:50 PM
arodz..i agree...fuck these guys in here... the spurs definitely need someone to step up and lead this team..duncan has his head up his ass.

Emeyin
03-24-2009, 11:01 PM
I gotta agree with Arodz... even though they won against the Warriors the last three games have been very frustrating.. it's a little late in the season to be choking in the 4th quarter...

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2009, 11:11 PM

lol are you fkn sure? pop is one of the reasons why this team doesnt have a functional rotation yet, his trying to make players something they are actually not. CMON man...mason playin PG? are you serious?

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 11:14 PM
Yes Big Picture. Spurs piss away the Division and they'll be playing the Lakers in the 2nd round rather than the WCF. Spurs need to avoid LA for as long as they can.
Have you thought of the possibility that maybe playing LA earlier would be better, when we're NOT beaten up from the wear and tear of the playoffs. Don't think it'll happen, but I'm just saying, either way, it won't matter. If we're going to win a ring this year, we're going to have to go through LA one way or another.

freemeat
03-24-2009, 11:15 PM
arodz..i agree...fuck these guys in here... the spurs definitely need someone to step up and lead this team..duncan has his head up his ass.

Parker has been stepping up wonderfully lately.

It's the rest of the team that needs to chip in -- especially in giving TP some help (Mason, Hill and now, apparently, Vaughn). He's only 26, but I still don't want him getting anywhere near 40 minutes per game to help us win regular season games.

Mason has been awesome all season, but finally came through tonight for the first time in a while and it still was nearly not enough.

We'll need every player 100% healthy and playing their absolute best ball to get by the Lakers.

That being said, I have faith in Pop and think we're gonna get our 5th.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 11:15 PM

Preach it brother! Every word true!!
When these two guys agree with you, that officially makes you one of the most negative fans on the face of the earth. :lol

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 11:16 PM

It's the rest of the team that needs to chip in -- especially in giving TP some help (Mason, Hill and now, apparently, Vaughn). He's only 26, but I still don't want him getting anywhere near 40 minutes per game to help us win regular season games.

Mason has been awesome all season, but finally came through tonight for the first time in a while and it still was nearly not enough.

We'll need every player 100% healthy and playing their absolute best ball to get by the Lakers.

That being said, I have faith in Pop and think we're gonna get our 5th.
:tu

SpursGirl21
03-24-2009, 11:18 PM
OK, they beat the Warriors (by the skin of their balls). But when is this team gonna get pissed enough to say, "ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT ALREADY!!" They have been playing like pussies

http://www.wesleyjsmith.com/blog/uploaded_images/meltdown-717845.jpg

SequSpur
03-24-2009, 11:20 PM
When these two guys agree with you, that officially makes you one of the most negative fans on the face of the earth. :lol

exactly... tough dookies.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 11:26 PM
exactly... tough dookies.
Place wouldn't be the same without you, though Sequ..I mean..who else has their own emoticon???

:sequ

But to be real..Stephen Jackson said it perfectly tonight when they asked him about the Spurs play recently....

"It's kinda hard without Ginobili. He's a big part of their team offensively and defensively. I think guys are going to have to step up. The Spurs are going to do what they need to do to get the job done. They go through slumps sometimes. They are human. I think at the end of the day they'll be ready to play in the playoffs and I think that's what they're looking forward to."

SequSpur
03-24-2009, 11:30 PM
:sequ floats

arodz
03-24-2009, 11:39 PM

See end of the Boston game: 4 missed free throws

arodz
03-24-2009, 11:43 PM

I'm not negative, but I'm not a blind loyalist either.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 11:43 PM
See rest of Boston game...25 points. I was at that game. Without Tony, it's a blowout..back off the guy..he's our leader right now.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 11:48 PM

I'm not negative, but I'm not a blind loyalist either.
All the top quotes, not to mention the thread title, are completely contradictory to the last quote. Haven't seen a positive word come from you yet. It's not about being a blind loyalist. It's about realizing we've looked worse than this even later in the year before, and won titles. You stand behind your team, and the coach that has given you 4 rings in 10 years, and you stand by them until you lose 4 damn games out of 7...period..or you're not a fan.

SequSpur
03-24-2009, 11:49 PM
where is my quoting etiquette topic.

arodz
03-24-2009, 11:54 PM
All the top quotes, not to mention the thread title, are completely contradictory to the last quote. Haven't seen a positive word come from you yet. It's not about being a blind loyalist. It's about realizing we've looked worse than this even later in the year before, and won titles. You stand behind your team, and the coach that has given you 4 rings in 10 years, and you stand by them until you lose 4 damn games out of 7...period..or you're not a fan.

Again FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!! Who the fuck are you to tell me I'm not a fan. I ALWAYS stand behind my team. ALWAYS. But I also call em like I see em. And you wanna hear something positive? I actually agreed with your last post. Parker is our leader right now and he's been doing a hell of a job. My gripe with this team is their play down the stretch of these games. When its nut cutting time, they haven't finished teams off. Especially the Rockets game. And you can't just keep using the Manu excuse. They've been without him for most of the season so they've gotten used to him not being in the lineup.

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 11:57 PM
Again FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!! Who the fuck are you to tell me I'm not a fan. I ALWAYS stand behind my team. ALWAYS. But I also call em like I see em. And you wanna hear something positive? I actually agreed with your last post. Parker is our leader right now and he's been doing a hell of a job. My gripe with this team is their play down the stretch of these games. When its nut cutting time, they haven't finished teams off. Especially the Rockets game. And you can't just keep using the Manu excuse. They've been without him for most of the season so they've gotten used to him not being in the lineup.
lol..fuck me? Fuck you. You're talking about how they're losing and how you're tired of it...like shit, dude..they're minus a HUGE PART of their team. They're not going to go 82-0 as much as we'd like them to. Truth is, it's the regular season..and we FREAKING WON!! Yes, they've struggled down the stretch. That's because down the stretch is usually Manu time. They'll be fine come playoff time. This is what they do, and if you've truly been a fan, and I really do believe that you are, otherwise you wouldn't be getting this fired up about it, you know that.

SouthTexasRancher
03-25-2009, 12:07 AM

A wee bit too much lime around the rim of the Cerveza tonight? :bang

Dalamar_the_Dark
03-25-2009, 12:10 AM
This is getting way out of hand. Stop the vulgarities.

If you are a real fan, we might have noticed that we have been playing better on D. Opponents field goal percentage is coming down. Thats a good sign. Pop always has a plan. If they peak on their D come the playoffs. I wont be complaining. D wins championships. We wont be playing the Warriors or OKC in the playoffs. Rockets are unproven in the playoffs. Check your history.

Boston we might not see till the finals if we get there. So prove that your a Spurs fan and stop saying that you are sick and tired of them losing close games. You expect the Spurs to blow everyone out every game? You expect us to win every close game? Then might as well just give us the championship when the league starts?

This is basketball. Its called a sport. You win some you lose some. Just be glad that you are a Spurs fan (if you say so) and not a Grizzlies fan. You might have killed yourself already. Seriously.

SouthTexasRancher
03-25-2009, 12:15 AM

EeeeeeeeeNUFF already...Go To Bed!!!

Spursfan092120
03-25-2009, 12:18 AM
This is getting way out of hand. Stop the vulgarities.

If you are a real fan, we might have noticed that we have been playing better on D. Opponents field goal percentage is coming down. Thats a good sign. Pop always has a plan. If they peak on their D come the playoffs. I wont be complaining. D wins championships. We wont be playing the Warriors or OKC in the playoffs. Rockets are unproven in the playoffs. Check your history.

Boston we might not see till the finals if we get there. So prove that your a Spurs fan and stop saying that you are sick and tired of them losing close games. You expect the Spurs to blow everyone out every game? You expect us to win every close game? Then might as well just give us the championship when the league starts?

This is basketball. Its called a sport. You win some you lose some. Just be glad that you are a Spurs fan (if you say so) and not a Grizzlies fan. You might have killed yourself already. Seriously.
:tu :tu

Flux451
03-25-2009, 12:25 AM

nothing new, was a trend last year too.

Flux451
03-25-2009, 12:29 AM

for real shut up, he said if you don't stand by your team you're not a fan. You sound like a whiny bitch, and don't give me that my blog wah, don't post here wah, it's public. You post something of this ill nature then accept the responsive posts.

as far as manu, its not an excuse, it's reality, we need him to get another ring. We have gotten used to not being with him in the line up, we have also gotten used to losing more without him.

Spursfan092120
03-25-2009, 12:37 AM
for real shut up, he said if you don't stand by your team you're not a fan. You sound like a whiny bitch, and don't give me that my blog wah, don't post here wah, it's public. You post something of this ill nature then accept the responsive posts.

as far as manu, its not an excuse, it's reality, we need him to get another ring. We have gotten used to not being with him in the line up, we have also gotten used to losing more without him.
:toast

wijayas
03-25-2009, 01:14 AM

arodz, how long have you been a true fan of the Spurs? :lol
chill out...
The Spurs is on the way to 12 straight wins to close the regular season...:toast :toast :toast

senorglory
03-25-2009, 03:12 AM
"ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT ALREADY!!"
Well, no doubt, once Tim, Pop, Tony, and the rest of the Spurs players/management read this, they'll pull it together. They just needed your brand of tough love.

senorglory
03-25-2009, 03:12 AM
Why you yelling at us? We can't help the Spurs alleged deficiencies.

And what's with all the cussing and personal attacks? That's not much fun.

BG_Spurs_Fan
03-25-2009, 03:20 AM

Drama queen, freaking out right now suggests you haven't exactly been following the Spurs too closely in the last 10 years.

Besides if Sequ agrees with you, then you should really stop for a second and consider what you've said.

Toni61
03-25-2009, 03:35 AM
Cool Down Manu come back and then we win games with 10+

Agloco
03-25-2009, 07:33 AM

Isn't Manu out? Doesn't Timmy have bad knees?

Tell me, what team are you griping about exactly?

Agloco
03-25-2009, 07:43 AM

If you REALLY knew what the fuck you were talking about, you'd also realize that the Spurs haven't had this many injuries this late in the season since Timmy blew out his knee in '98. Why the hell are you expecting the same caliber of play regardless of the fact that Timmy and Manu aren't contributing as they usually do?

Being down on them if everyone's healthy is one thing. Posting this shit is just stupid.

Bukefal
03-25-2009, 07:53 AM
Chill out seriously...the Spurs WON. A win is a win..by 1 point or 20 points. Nut up man. :flag:

True, but I do agree, they dont play so well. They should have smashed the warriors big time. Of course TD not in his form, the missing of manu. but TP did a wonderful job again, and again and again.

I have faith in them, it will be all ok :lobt2:

lakerhtrkev
03-25-2009, 08:29 AM
Arodz i bet your 5 foot one, and 16 years old, talking all tough on a blog.YOU should try lakerstalk.com or imapussy.com!

arodz
04-02-2009, 10:35 AM
Arodz i bet your 5 foot one, and 16 years old, talking all tough on a blog.YOU should try lakerstalk.com or imapussy.com!

I'm 36, 5'10"...anytime you want some just ask bitch.

So, am I still over reacting now??

Morg1411
04-02-2009, 11:22 AM
I'm 36, 5'10"...anytime you want some just ask bitch.

So, am I still over reacting now??

Yes. Chill the fuck out.

mouse
04-02-2009, 11:36 AM
I spent half a day doing screen captures of all the Benedict Arnold's who turned thier backs on the Spurs with the lame ass topics. When the Spurs advance to the next round they better not start tossing any salads for i will be there to post the screen shots of their back stabbing Judas asses!

arodz
04-02-2009, 08:09 PM
It's funny how anytime fans criticize the Spurs, it mean they're turning their backs to the team. What horseshit. It's the same people who think that Pop should NEVER be questioned. I’ll ALWAYS support this team, but it is what it is. The Spurs are playing like shit. Fuck, even the players are saying it. So, why are all you dumbasses piss when fans vent on this site? You think no matter how bad it gets, we should just keep our mouths shut and smile through grit teeth? It’s because we are passionate about the Spurs that we have to vent. Ever been to a sports bar? Why don’t you guys go there when the Spurs lose a close game and tell those guys to shut the fuck up and see what happens.

Laker Lanny
04-02-2009, 09:49 PM
It's funny how anytime fans criticize the Spurs, it mean they're turning their backs to the team. What horseshit. It's the same people who think that Pop should NEVER be questioned. I’ll ALWAYS support this team, but it is what it is. The Spurs are playing like shit. Fuck, even the players are saying it. So, why are all you dumbasses piss when fans vent on this site? You think no matter how bad it gets, we should just keep our mouths shut and smile through grit teeth? It’s because we are passionate about the Spurs that we have to vent. Ever been to a sports bar? Why don’t you guys go there when the Spurs lose a close game and tell those guys to shut the fuck up and see what happens.

Perfect example of a bandwagon fan! :tu

arodz
04-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Perfect example of a bandwagon fan! :tu

This from a Lakers fan posting on a Spurs forum?? :lmao

Avitus1
04-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Motherfuckin snakes on a motherfucking plane?

Tenacious D
04-03-2009, 02:27 AM
This from a Lakers fan posting on a Spurs forum?? :lmao

:lol

B-Boy
04-03-2009, 11:58 AM

You can complain and bitch all you want the point is if the Spurs start to do better or make it to the Finals you lost your right to celebrate since you had no faith when they sucked. You cant go around high fiveing everyone like you supported them you did not you turned you back on your team and ST.

arodz
04-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Still feel confident???