PDA

View Full Version : nice wins

DA BULLS
03-24-2009, 11:31 PM
by the spurs and bulls..especially spurs taking care of the team that dallas shits themselves everytime they see:lol

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 11:33 PM
That Detroit, Chicago game was one of the boringest games I've watched in a while.

JoeTait75
03-24-2009, 11:35 PM
Keep winning, Chicago. Lock up that eighth seed. You've got a reckoning coming in round one.

DA BULLS
03-24-2009, 11:36 PM
true ill give you that. but as long as they win its good for me.

DA BULLS
03-24-2009, 11:41 PM
Keep winning, Chicago. Lock up that eighth seed. You've got a reckoning coming in round one.

hope we can..if we do look forward to the series. clevland is coming outta the east..but give us a few years. if chicago is smart and gets a big name player from 2010 and surrounds pple w rose..watch out 4 chicago. thats assuming j-pax doesnt screw it up

JoeTait75
03-24-2009, 11:49 PM
hope we can..if we do look forward to the series. clevland is coming outta the east..but give us a few years. if chicago is smart and gets a big name player from 2010 and surrounds pple w rose..watch out 4 chicago. thats assuming j-pax doesnt screw it up

Damn it, don't be reasonable when I'm trying to talk shit! :lol

In all seriousness, Rose is a great building block. If the Bulls could ever get a low-post guy and a real coach, they'd be dangerous. They're set in the backcourt, although I have no idea how long they control Salmons.

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2009, 11:51 PM
That Detroit, Chicago game was one of the boringest games I've watched in a while.

http://moarpics.com/images/g2dlb6ivz86t4rqtt3zc.jpg

DA BULLS
03-25-2009, 12:01 AM

In all seriousness, Rose is a great building block. If the Bulls could ever get a low-post guy and a real coach, they'd be dangerous. They're set in the backcourt, although I have no idea how long they control Salmons.

they do need a new coach..im all for giving new guys chances but not him..he's a joke. players dont even respect him. and ive givin up on the bulls and getting big men..they coulda had aldridge and pax blew that..we'll see

tomtom
03-25-2009, 01:43 AM
whatever happened to deng

Spursfan092120
03-25-2009, 01:54 AM

http://www.ryanparkersongs.com/search/label/derrick%20rose

fevertrees
03-25-2009, 02:17 AM

Joe Tait is the man:king