PDA

View Full Version : Jazz 99, Rockets 86

SpursDynasty
03-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Well, well, well, I usually don't trash talk but let me just say WHAT NOW ROCKETS? Haha Rockets, the Spurs lost the so-called "big game" that would supposedly decide the SW Division, and yet we're ahead of you again. It's funny how the Rockets wanted to come out and act like they're a better team than the Spurs. Then they go and lose.

Good job Utah. Not much to say here other than Ron Artest should not be taking 22 shots (hitting only 5) and Aaron Brooks should not be taking 17 shots. I hope Houston enjoyed their one day statistical lead at the top of the SW Division, because they are now 2 games in back of the Spurs in the loss column. Utah just beat a team they were supposed to beat. Houston better be careful next time they want to act like they were supposed to beat the Spurs.

balli
03-25-2009, 10:39 AM
Ross Siler had a damn good line in his game blog...

I'm pretty sure Rick Adelman isn't asking him to be Tracy McGrady, but rather Ron Artest. From the Jazz fans' perspective, the best thing that happened Tuesday was when Artest hit a three-pointer, because it inspired him to miss another four jumpers after that.
http://blogs.sltrib.com/jazz/index.htm

mytespurs
03-25-2009, 11:05 AM
Well, well, well, I usually don't trash talk but let me just say WHAT NOW ROCKETS? Haha Rockets, the Spurs lost the so-called "big game" that would supposedly decide the SW Division, and yet we're ahead of you again. It's funny how the Rockets wanted to come out and act like they're a better team than the Spurs. Then they go and lose.

Good job Utah. Not much to say here other than Ron Artest should not be taking 22 shots (hitting only 5) and Aaron Brooks should not be taking 17 shots. I hope Houston enjoyed their one day statistical lead at the top of the SW Division, because they are now 2 games in back of the Spurs in the loss column. Utah just beat a team they were supposed to beat. Houston better be careful next time they want to act like they were supposed to beat the Spurs.

Welll.....I wouldn't exactly trash talk just yet. The season is not over and the Spurs hold on the lead in SW is tentative in my eyes. They barely won against a team everyone figures they should've beaten easily. And they don't have an easy path these last few games of the regular season.

balli
03-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Welll.....I wouldn't exactly trash talk just yet.
Fine points, but you do know who you're replying to?

LEONARD
03-25-2009, 11:48 AM

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/26/61615888_dcffa2c2cc.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
03-25-2009, 12:09 PM
You have pussy turds

Indazone
03-25-2009, 02:34 PM
punk'd

Rockets sucked and we deserved to get slammed in that game.

Allanon
03-25-2009, 03:03 PM
That was a pretty sad game by the Rockets. I was hoping for a good showdown, what a waste of time.

coldsweat
03-25-2009, 04:10 PM
heh, couldn't restrain yourself there sd, no?

RonMexico
03-25-2009, 04:13 PM
There's no reason to justify SD with responses, but Ron-Ron shouldn't be chucking that many shots, especially when he's attempting to drive against 3 Jazz players and the refs are letting a lot of things go. Their transition D was horrible (when Kyle Korver is leading a 3-2 fastbreak, you have some problems).

Still, the question remains: who has enough balls to tell Ron to stop shooting? I know I wouldn't.

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2009, 04:23 PM

ratemypoo.com

JoeTait75
03-25-2009, 04:32 PM

Whoever that belongs to needs to get his colon checked. That shit don't look healthy.