PDA

View Full Version : Former Housekeeper Sues Kobe Bryant, His Wife

duncan228
03-25-2009, 02:36 PM
Former housekeeper sues Kobe Bryant, his wife (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-kobebryantsued&prov=ap&type=lgns)

Kobe Bryant’s former housekeeper is suing the NBA star and his wife, contending she was “harassed and humiliated,” denied health insurance and forced to quit because of “intolerable” working conditions.

In one instance, Maria Jimenez says Bryant’s wife ordered her to put her hand in a container of dog waste to retrieve the price tag of a blouse.

Jimenez filed suit Friday in Orange County Superior Court. She says in court papers that Vanessa Bryant “badgered, harassed and humiliated” her in front of Bryant, the couple’s children and others. She said the couple failed to provide health coverage, as promised when she was hired. She said she didn’t learn she didn’t have it until she became ill and sought medical attention.

The action seeks unspecified general, punitive and special damages, as well as back pay and overtime Jimenez says she is owed. The lawsuit was first reported by tmz.com.

Rob Pelinka, agent for the Los Angeles Lakers star, did not immediately return a call.

Jimenez wasn’t fired but her lawyer said she was wrongly discharged because Bryant’s wife made it impossible for her to continue working at the couple’s Orange County home.

“She quit but because the working conditions were intolerable,” attorney William Vogeler said Wednesday. “We allege it was a violation of labor laws that protect people from working in unhealthy situations.”

In court papers, Jimenez says she went to work for the Bryants in September 2007 and left in March 2008. Almost immediately upon starting work, “Vanessa began a continuing pattern of verbally abusing and demeaning her.” Jimenez said she was called lazy, slow, dumb, a liar and was cursed and screamed at.

After Jimenez told Kobe Bryant she wanted to quit he talked her out of it and elicited an apology from his wife, court papers said. But then, she said, the abuse began again.

According to the papers, Vanessa Bryant screamed at Jimenez for putting an expensive blouse in the Bryants’ clothes washer. “Then Vanessa demanded that Maria put her hand in a bag of dog feces to retrieve the price tag for the blouse.”

Although she gave notice, Jimenez said, Vanessa Bryant demanded that she work until her next pay day to cover the $690 cost of the blouse. Jimenez said she did.

balli
03-25-2009, 02:38 PM
I was waiting for this. My question is why do they have containers of dog shit and price tags lying around their house?

Ghazi
03-25-2009, 02:38 PM
Oh snap!

Indazone
03-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Wow is that what Kobe has to put up with day in and day out?

To coin a phrase, "The most dangerous creature known to man is a beautiful woman".

BlackSwordsMan
03-25-2009, 02:40 PM
an illegal comes to the states and wants free health care?
rgr

IronMexican
03-25-2009, 02:41 PM
I hear Kobe's wife is one crazy bitch.

timvp
03-25-2009, 02:49 PM
Don't worry, Laker fans, I will help you come up with replies.

:rolleyes This housekeeper has a history of putting her hand in dog feces. They found feces from 12 dogs under her finger nails.

:rolleyes So you're telling me that the best basketball player in the world meets the one housekeeper on the planet who wouldn't consensually bend over and search for a price tag?

:rolleyes Kobe might have convinced her to stay against her wishes but with her having backdoor access to his property, it was easier than getting a new housekeeper who wanted to be there.

:rolleyes Shaq makes housekeepers stick there hand in ish all the time :rolleyes

Allanon
03-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Might as well do the mandatory one too....

"Kobe is a Rapist"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 03:03 PM
I was waiting for this. My question is why do they have containers of dog shit and price tags lying around their house?

I know you really don't like anything I say but.......that's a very good point.

We'll see how true any of this is, Kobe and his wife are innocent until proven guilty.

rayray2k8
03-25-2009, 03:06 PM
No wonder kobe cheated on her wife. :rolleyes
The lawsuit is more towards that bitch then kobe so
this shouldn't affect him.
My guess is there's a low chance of a settlement.
That or nothing.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 03:10 PM
No wonder kobe cheated on her wife.

That's what I was gonna say.....cheating on your wife is a lot better when your wife is a crazy high maintenance bitch.

It must suck for Kobe to deal with that high maintenance bitch off the court and this high maintenance bitch on the court:

http://youbeenblinded.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/kobe-and-sasha.jpg

Spursmania
03-25-2009, 03:16 PM
an illegal comes to the states and wants free health care?
rgr

Where does it say she was an illegal? Did I miss that?

Spursmania
03-25-2009, 03:16 PM
That's what I was gonna say.....cheating on your wife is a lot better when your wife is a crazy high maintenance bitch.

It must suck for Kobe to deal with that high maintenance bitch off the court and this high maintenance bitch on the court:

That is hilarious-vujabitch!:lmao:lmao:lmao

JamStone
03-25-2009, 03:18 PM
I think the container was later called a "bag" so it was probably just a dog poop bag in the trash. Assuming that, the price tag was probably thrown out as well together in a trash container with the bag of dog poop.

Don't see anything bad said about Kobe. Like a few have mentioned already, just seems like Vanessa is a crazy ass bitch.

The housekeeper probably is an illegal, which would make filing a lawsuit strange.

JamStone
03-25-2009, 03:19 PM
Where does it say she was an illegal? Did I miss that?

It doesn't. But, while it's probably not right to assume that, it's probably true.

lefty
03-25-2009, 03:23 PM
What a shitty timing

She couldn't do that just before the 2009 WCF ? :bang:bang:bang

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2009, 03:43 PM
borrrr-ing:sleep

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2009, 03:44 PM
What a shitty timing

She couldn't do that just before the 2009 WCF ? :bang:bang:bang

Yeah, her scheister lawyers dropped the ball on that one:rollin

jack sommerset
03-25-2009, 03:44 PM
I don't believe this shit.

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2009, 03:48 PM
even if it is true...who cares? this is about as relevant as people's obsession with Octo-twat

poop
03-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Gold-digging whore, plain and simple. looking to cash in. she should be just be greatful for the chance to work in the home of the great kobe bryant.

BRHornet45
03-25-2009, 04:07 PM
Kobe should have stayed with the blonde honkie in Colorado ....

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Kobe should have stayed with the blonde honkie in Colorado ....

but then he'd have to share her with the other 8 dudes she was fucking at the time

IronMexican
03-25-2009, 04:18 PM
I don't get why NBA players get married. If I ever had the chance to bang just about any women I wanted, I'd never get married. Maybe once I retired and got tired of the lifestyle.

BRHornet45
03-25-2009, 04:20 PM
but then he'd have to share her with the other 8 dudes she was fucking at the time

true that son .... it blows my mind why these multi-millionaire athletes waste their time getting married to begin with. enjoy your success and money with a new bad broad every week/month .... then when your career is over you can worry about the headache of a marriage if you want it. most of these women aren't with pro athletes for the "Right" reasons anyways

BRHornet45
03-25-2009, 04:22 PM
I don't get why NBA players get married. If I ever had the chance to bang just about any women I wanted, I'd never get married. Maybe once I retired and got tired of the lifestyle.

co-signed son

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 04:26 PM

Yeah I agree. What kind of a man choses having a wife over having hundreds of hookup buddies.

scanry
03-25-2009, 04:26 PM
http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/25193-1/Vanessa+Bryant+and+her+huge+diamond+ring.jpg
Damn that Diamond ring is big!!!:wow:wow:wow

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2009, 04:30 PM
http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/25193-1/Vanessa+Bryant+and+her+huge+diamond+ring.jpg

yeah, Kobe had to break his pockets to get her trust back. All it took for me was a midnight run to CVS for some $5 flowers

Spursmania
03-25-2009, 04:30 PM

Yeah, that was the ring he gave her during the Colorado scandal. But damn, he could have done much better than this crazy ass...:hat

balli
03-25-2009, 04:33 PM
Yeah I agree. What kind of a man choses having a wife over having hundreds of hookup buddies.
There are plenty with both. Kobe among em. But I agree, I'd never handcuff myself into marriage if I were an NBA player. Particularly to a dumb bitch like Vanessa.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 04:33 PM

Yeah you have no idea how big the pile of dog crap is that someone dug through to find it.

^That sentence reminds of the scene in American Wedding when Stiffler accidentally fed the dog the wedding band and had to eat the dog crap because someone though the crap was chocolate, wanted a bite and tried to take it from him.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 04:37 PM
I'd never handcuff myself into marriage if I were an NBA player.

I'd never handcuff myself if I didn't have to, but I'm ugly :lol

BRHornet45
03-25-2009, 04:38 PM

son Vanessa is a full grown beast. there is no doubting that ... but you can tell she's a crazy, spoiled ass bitch. I'm sure Kobe has his hands full dealing with her (and not just in the good way)

scanry
03-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Yeah you have no idea how big the pile of dog crap is that someone dug through to find it.

^That sentence reminds of the scene in American Wedding when Stiffler accidentally fed the dog the wedding band and had to eat the dog crap because someone though the crap was chocolate, wanted a bite and tried to take it from him.

Hey i'm just saying he could've done a lot better without that crazy bitch...

Up until now, every one felt bad for Kobe's wife, but now we are seeing what Kobe has to put up with..

Bob Lanier
03-25-2009, 04:40 PM
This message is hidden because AlmostAllOfYou is on your ignore list.

scanry
03-25-2009, 04:40 PM
son Vanessa is a full grown beast. there is no doubting that ... but you can tell she's a crazy, spoiled ass bitch. I'm sure Kobe has his hands full dealing with her (and not just in the good way)

I sure hope there is a little of that left, otherwise be warned Vujacic!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 04:41 PM
Up until now, every one felt bad for Kobe's wife, but now we are seeing what Kobe has to put up with..

It's like the black Bill and Hilary. Everyone felt bad for Hilary until they found out what kind of a royal pain in the ass she is.

jack sommerset
03-25-2009, 04:41 PM

Her hand without the ring is fucked up. Its tiny.

balli
03-25-2009, 04:42 PM
but you can tell she's a crazy, spoiled ass bitch. I'm sure Kobe has his hands full dealing with her (and not just in the good way)
You read the esquire piece on Kobe from about a year ago? They tried to be subtle about it, but without explicitly saying so, they more or less hinted that she's a psycho... and that she absolutely owns Kobe. I'm sure he does have his hands full, but she probably punks him so bad that he doesn't even know it.

Summers
03-25-2009, 04:46 PM
I know I'm overanalyzing this, but if the maid ruined the blouse (and these things happen when you hire people to work in your home; it's a risk you have to accept), why did she need the receipt? She can't return it after it's been washed. Was she going to dock the maid's pay? Was she just being mean? Sounds like the maid didn't have a problem with Kobe; just Vanessa.

BRHornet45
03-25-2009, 04:46 PM
You read the esquire piece on Kobe from about a year ago? They tried to be subtle about it, but without explicitly saying so, they more or less hinted that she's a psycho... and that she absolutely owns Kobe. I'm sure he does have his hands full, but she probably punks him so bad that he doesn't even know it.

son do you think she cuckolds him ???

IronMexican
03-25-2009, 04:47 PM
I bet even Sam Cassel can get ass. It might not be that good though.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 04:48 PM

Na son cuckolds don't have the balls to cheat on their wife.

Spursmania
03-25-2009, 05:03 PM
I know I'm overanalyzing this, but if the maid ruined the blouse (and these things happen when you hire people to work in your home; it's a risk you have to accept), why did she need the receipt? She can't return it after it's been washed. Was she going to dock the maid's pay? Was she just being mean? Sounds like the maid didn't have a problem with Kobe; just Vanessa.

Cause she's a crazy bitch. Hell, they don't need to worry about a 600 dollar blouse and the price tag, please. It's evident, the bitch has issues. She's probably just wanting to take control and make the damn housekeeper pay for pissing her off.

JamStone
03-25-2009, 05:09 PM
Hey i'm just saying he could've done a lot better without that crazy bitch...

He started dating her when she was like 17 or 18. I think they married before she was 20. No guarantee Kobe knew she was a crazy bitch when he married her. In fact, it's more likely he had no idea at all.

There are plenty of women that don't show the crazy until after they've been married for quite a while. And, with Kobe's wallet, there was plenty of motivation for her to hide that side of her until after she popped out one of his seeds.

ambchang
03-25-2009, 05:09 PM
I would have thought the Bryant house hold would have tweezers, or at least some kind of gloves around the house.

balli
03-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Good question son?

I'm jealous of your sig Jamstone. :tu to conan's string dance

Bob Lanier
03-25-2009, 05:15 PM
There are plenty of women that don't show the crazy until after they've been married for quite a while. And, with Kobe's wallet, there was plenty of motivation for her to hide that side of her until after she popped out one of his seeds.
Oh jesus.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Oh jesus.

It's true though.

Would she have stayed married to Kobe after he cheated if not for his income which he displayed via fat diamond? Hell no.

Would Hilary have stayed married to Bill if he didn't have the name recognition/accomplishments she could latch onto to promote her political career? Hell no again.

poop
03-25-2009, 05:30 PM
It's true though.

Would she have stayed married to Kobe after he cheated if not for his income which he displayed via fat diamond? Hell no.

Would Hilary have stayed married to Bill if he didn't have the name recognition/accomplishments she could latch onto to promote her political career? Hell no again.

haha yes exactly. some good posts in this thread. he cant offload her now because she takes half his fortune.
shestayed with him after colorado because she wouldnt know what to do not being Ms.kobe bryant and the lifestyle it allows.

WHY IN THE HELL would an NBA player get married??? why? Kobe could get infinite top shelf ass until he retires, THEN he can consider getting married.
haha its funny to see someone so superhuman in one aspect of life be a complete noobie in another aspect.

de Soto
03-25-2009, 05:35 PM
“Then Vanessa demanded that Maria put her hand in a bag of dog feces to retrieve the price tag for the blouse.”

I kinda understand Vanessa. What's the big deal about a maid's hand in feces when Vanessa has to suck Kobe's feces-covered cock all the time. And not necessarily her own feces either. :lmao

ploto
I don't get why NBA players get married. If I ever had the chance to bang just about any women I wanted, I'd never get married.

Many do both- wifey to have the kids and take care of the home while they get plenty on the side.

resistanze
She didn't bleed, did she?

No lawusit then.

de Soto
03-25-2009, 05:37 PM

She's got an oily skin and pimples on her forehead :lol

Red Hawk #21
03-25-2009, 05:38 PM

:lmao

RedsLakers24
03-25-2009, 05:38 PM
i would still do her

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2009, 05:39 PM
I kinda understand Vanessa. What's the big deal about a maid's hand in feces when Vanessa has to suck Kobe's feces-covered cock all the time. And not necessarily her own feces either. :lmao

yeah, probably Bruce Bowen's:wow

poop
03-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Many do both- wifey to have the kids and take care of the home while they get plenty on the side.

yes the prime example being michael jordan...hahaha why else would the great Jordan, in his prime, marry 'juanita'? hahhahahaha perfect example of wanting an ideal homekeeper while knowing you can get anything you want on the side.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 05:48 PM

Well done. De Soto gets owned again.

UrAphag
03-25-2009, 05:49 PM
Man Kobe has to regulate on that bitch daily. She's getting carried away.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3405/3290863495_a9b5a2c4ea.jpg

de Soto
03-25-2009, 05:50 PM

Who knows? Could be. Magic Jr. :rollin

TDMVPDPOY
03-25-2009, 05:51 PM
if kobe was serious

should go OJ SIMPSON on her :D

Spursfan092120
03-25-2009, 05:53 PM
no wonder kobe cheated on her wife. :rolleyes
the lawsuit is more towards that bitch then kobe so
this shouldn't affect him.
My guess is there's a low chance of a settlement.
That or nothing.
+1

de Soto
03-25-2009, 05:53 PM
Well done. De Soto gets owned again.

It is painfully obvious who inserted his dick into this Suns fagboy. Sleeping with the enemy, aren't we??? :rollin:rollin:rollin

ginobili's bald spot
03-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Vanessa just being the cunt she's supposed to be. No big deal. Just abusing the maids she's supposed to abuse. No need to trash talk. The bitch is a crazy cunt and everyone knows it. Just the facts.

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2009, 05:58 PM
It is painfully obvious who inserted his dick into this Suns fagboy. Sleeping with the enemy, aren't we??? :rollin:rollin:rollin

would it kill you to be funny?

de Soto
03-25-2009, 06:03 PM

It is understandable for you to protect your boytoy's honor. :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 06:17 PM
It is understandable for you to protect your boytoy's honor. :toast

Red Hawk #21
03-25-2009, 06:18 PM
In my time on Spurstalk, I have seen some very funny trolls and I have seen moronic dumbass trolls. That is all.

Spurtacus
03-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Kobe thanks God every other day that he doesn't have to see his spoiled ass bitch.

Spur-Addict
03-25-2009, 06:39 PM

:lmao It was only a matter of time.

------------------

This is no suprise. The "i'll do whatever I please" attitude probably rubs off from Kobe.

Laker scum disease apparently infects the family.

Pelicans78
03-25-2009, 06:46 PM

Herpes and other STDs. Unfortunately, not even condoms prevent Herpes all the time.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 06:50 PM
Unfortunately, not even condoms prevent Herpes all the time.

Delonte West just had a nasty Deja Vu.

IronMexican
03-25-2009, 06:57 PM
I'd take the chance.

dirk4mvp
03-25-2009, 06:58 PM
With all that money, you can buy the cure to anything you catch.

Pelicans78
03-25-2009, 07:04 PM

I wish that was true.

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2009, 07:06 PM

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/164373

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 07:07 PM
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/164373

That came to my mind as well when he said that :lol

IronMexican
03-25-2009, 07:18 PM
New South Park today.

cobbler
03-25-2009, 07:38 PM

Because they bang them anyway.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-25-2009, 11:00 PM
:sleep

I hate Kobe as much as the next basketball fan, but this is much ado about nothing.
As much as I like to revel and laugh at Kobe's misfortunes if they're warranted, this isn't even about him.
And even if Kobe's wife is a crazy bitch, I don't like this culture of suing. Just stop working for them and shut up.
Anyone can present a case to make someone look bad in public, so this is just an obnoxious person looking for a settlement.
The dog feces thing is ridiculous in Vanessa's case and sounds like a story that 's embellished and farfetched, but it's not the end of the world if it happened, nor is it THAT abusive. Just a dick move from a crazy materialistic golddigger.

I hate people who sue. For instance, what if this Jiminez housekeeper is dishonest, Lazy and stupid. Then you deserve to be called that, you idiot.
Fuck these people suing over minor grievances, man up, quit and work for some other rich person to pay for your own damn health insurance.

She's probably an illegal anyway.

The Franchise
03-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Kobe and Vanessa deserve each other.

Roxsfan
03-25-2009, 11:37 PM
A $700 blouse to them is like a $3 Walmart shirt to regular folks.

she was a homeless migrant worker before she married kobe.

DrHouse
03-25-2009, 11:42 PM
A $700 blouse to them is like a $3 Walmart shirt to regular folks.

she was a homeless migrant worker before she married kobe.

And you're a Rocket fan. I'd rather be Kobe's wife before she got married than you.

Roxsfan
03-26-2009, 12:13 AM
And you're a Rocket fan. I'd rather be Kobe's wife before she got married than you.

dude, I don't know what you're rambling about--go ahead--be Kobe's wife........your post makes no sense.

Biggems
03-26-2009, 12:17 AM
Wow is that what Kobe has to put up with day in and day out?

To coin a phrase, "The most dangerous creature known to man is a beautiful woman".

only when she knows she is beautiful........cause then she becomes nothing more than a manipulative, spiteful, evil bitch.

baseline bum
03-26-2009, 12:27 AM
Kobe really fucked up bigtime marrying that stupid cunt. Fucking piece of shit drove a wedge between him and his family for years when they tried to tell him how worthless she was.

Rogue
03-26-2009, 12:31 AM
I hear Kobe's wife is one crazy bitch.
like the one in your sig?

flipcritic
03-26-2009, 01:05 AM

What a dreamboat you must be.

timvp
03-26-2009, 01:22 AM
I'd rather be Kobe's wifeSometimes I wish I had a sig.

SpursFan0728
03-26-2009, 02:09 AM
even though I am not in-love with kobe, i do smell BS from ths housekeeper bitch

poop
03-26-2009, 06:50 AM
vanessa just being the cunt she's supposed to be. No big deal. Just abusing the maids she's supposed to abuse. No need to trash talk. The bitch is a crazy cunt and everyone knows it. Just the facts.

lmfao

angel_luv
03-26-2009, 07:14 AM
It is very possible that Mrs Bryant is a tough woman to work for, but this story is so terribly one-sided that I hesitate to believe it- though I am certainly no fan of Kobe's.

Since the housekeeper tried to quit, she clearly had the financial means to quit- I.E. she was not stuck working there.
Also, the fact that the housekeeper stayed because Kobe talked her out of quitting, suggests that she had at least some regard for Kobe and his opinion and was willing to tolerate Mrs. Bryant.

There comes a point- fairly early on, I think- in which you are to blame for staying and taking it if your boss is verbally abusive to you.

If you don't want to work for a jerk, then don't.

LnGrrrR
03-26-2009, 07:44 AM
It is very possible that Mrs Bryant is a tough woman to work for, but this story is so terribly one-sided that I hesitate to believe it- though I am certainly no fan of Kobe's.

Since the housekeeper tried to quit, she clearly had the financial means to quit- I.E. she was not stuck working there.
Also, the fact that the housekeeper stayed because Kobe talked her out of quitting, suggests that she had at least some regard for Kobe and his opinion and was willing to tolerate Mrs. Bryant.

There comes a point- fairly early on, I think- in which you are to blame for staying and taking it if your boss is verbally abusive to you.

If you don't want to work for a jerk, then don't.

Yes.. that's why she quit :)

The lawsuit is just to steal some money lol

Trainwreck2100
03-26-2009, 07:57 AM
I'd rather be Kobe's wife

that explains alot

21_Blessings
03-26-2009, 08:08 AM
Its strange that you say that, because there were rumors that Samaki Walker smashed Kobe's chic. Some people think thats why Kobe and Samaki got into a fight. Then there was the Karl Malone deal. It wouldnt surprise me if he is a cuckhold.

Samaki cuckolding Kobe lol Yeah that would be the day

It is very possible that Mrs Bryant is a tough woman to work for, but this story is so terribly one-sided that I hesitate to believe it-

There have been numerous reports about Kobe's wife being a stuck up bitch.

angel_luv
03-26-2009, 08:28 AM

I meant I didn't believe the severity of the housekeeper's story.

I don't picture Mrs. Bryant as a sweet, girl next door type. After all she did marry Kobe Bryant. :lol

21_Blessings
03-26-2009, 08:36 AM
Yeah it's a pretty obvious money grab, but that's the American way.

I believe the dog shit part though, no doubt.

1Parker1
03-26-2009, 08:41 AM
His wife always had issues...didn't she start drama with the Mailman too and accuse him of stuff?

Oh and I don't get it at all...she's not that attractive. Mike Finley has a prettier wife!

21_Blessings
03-26-2009, 08:47 AM
His wife always had issues...didn't she start drama with the Mailman too and accuse him of stuff?

I'm sure Karl "I like to impregnate underage girls" Malone started that drama.

Biggems
03-26-2009, 08:58 AM
I'm sure Karl "I like to impregnate underage girls" Malone started that drama.

All Karl did was ask Vanessa how his ass tastes

ploto
03-26-2009, 09:06 AM

You don't get to sue your boss just for being a bitch or the courts would be overrun!

21_Blessings
03-26-2009, 09:13 AM
You don't get to sue your boss just for being a bitch or the courts would be overrun!

Uh, may I introduce you to the United States justice system?

Anyways, I was just saying that 99% of the people that come into contact with Vanessa have nothing but bad things to say about her.

Agloco
03-26-2009, 10:44 AM
true that son .... it blows my mind why these multi-millionaire athletes waste their time getting married to begin with. enjoy your success and money with a new bad broad every week/month .... then when your career is over you can worry about the headache of a marriage if you want it. most of these women aren't with pro athletes for the "Right" reasons anyways

Amen brother.....

Either you must have a big dick or a big wallet, or in the case of most NBA players, both.