PDA

View Full Version : so i got hammered last night...

tonylongoriafan
03-25-2009, 04:37 PM
...at the spurs game and i only spent exactly $99

$15 double shot crown+coke x 2 each + $3 tip=$33 each trip to the bar x 3 trips = $99 :wow WTF is all that about?

that didn't even include dinner, parking, tickets, and the drinks before and after...wtf is this world coming to?

byrdman31
03-25-2009, 04:41 PM
99 dollar forum

TwAnKiEs
03-25-2009, 04:42 PM
lol I'm surprised that's ALL you spent. :lol

J.T.
03-25-2009, 04:45 PM
Just hide two flasks in your coat pocket and sneak them into the AT&T. Buy a Dr. Pepper or some shit and pour that stuff in. Will save you tons of money. Or just pre-drink in the parking lot with beer that you bought at Valero. Fucking paying six dollars for a beer. Beer's the cheapest drug there is unless you're buying it at a professional sports game or concert.

I remember at the Dome back in the 90s the Whataburger didn't sell combo meals, so if you wanted a burger fries and a drink you had to buy them separate and like a #1 meal was $14 and only $5 at a drive thru.

tonylongoriafan
03-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Just hide two flasks in your coat pocket and sneak them into the AT&T. Buy a Dr. Pepper or some shit and pour that stuff in. Will save you tons of money. Or just pre-drink in the parking lot with beer that you bought at Valero. Fucking paying six dollars for a beer. Beer's the cheapest drug there is unless you're buying it at a professional sports game or concert.

I remember at the Dome back in the 90s the Whataburger didn't sell combo meals, so if you wanted a burger fries and a drink you had to buy them separate and like a #1 meal was $14 and only $5 at a drive thru.

the spurs are all kinds of scheming. i sold my tickets a few weeks back on that ticket exchange thing and i posted them for $100 and they sold them for $110 and credited my account only $90. so they make an additional +/-20% on top of what they already made when i initially bought the tickets...craaaaaazy

+1 on the drinks

i usually do not drink at the games cause of the cost and i like to be farily coherent inorder to pyscoanalyze the games in my mind and pretend like i'm a coach and bitch about things, etc., etc., etc. but last night was a random tuesday night where i was expecting a double digit victory and not to spend $99 on beverages.

koriwhat
03-25-2009, 05:00 PM

still the same deal with the at&t center.... everything comes separate.

oh and yeah alcohol is fuckin' expensive at the at&t center. beer is what like $6.50? yeah i hate spending so much when i see a game but luckily i only have to buy 1 beer and my buddy hooks me up as long as i still have my cup with me there.

FromWayDowntown
03-25-2009, 05:02 PM
How many hos was wif you?

timvp
03-25-2009, 05:03 PM
From the title of the thread I thought Pop had registered on SpursTalk.

Spursmania
03-25-2009, 05:05 PM
From the title of the thread I thought Pop had registered on SpursTalk.

:toast:lol:lol

sananspursfan21
03-25-2009, 05:07 PM
hehe, well if you couldn't read the scoreboard, spurs won!

de Soto
03-25-2009, 05:15 PM
...at the spurs game and i only spent exactly $99

$15 double shot crown+coke x 2 each + $3 tip=$33 each trip to the bar x 3 trips = $99 :wow WTF is all that about?

that didn't even include dinner, parking, tickets, and the drinks before and after...wtf is this world coming to?

What a waste. I just take in a flask of Bacardi 151 proof rum and mix it with cokes that I get from the arena. One flask is enough to get you to show your dick to the TV crew. :lol

The bad part is that sometimes after a hour's drive back home I cannot remember the outcome of game. But hey, that's what espn.com is for...

TheDarkSide.
03-25-2009, 05:28 PM
damn...100 dollars to get hammered....sick.

crc21209
03-25-2009, 06:00 PM
still the same deal with the at&t center.... everything comes separate.

oh and yeah alcohol is fuckin' expensive at the at&t center. beer is what like $6.50? yeah i hate spending so much when i see a game but luckily i only have to buy 1 beer and my buddy hooks me up as long as i still have my cup with me there.

Hell yeah everything comes seperate still at at&t. A burger from Whataburger costs about 7 bucks or something like that. :wow Craaazy stuff.

mabrignani
03-25-2009, 06:07 PM
Just hide two flasks in your coat pocket and sneak them into the AT&T.
hell yeah anytime i go to a concert or ballgame i got a couple flasks of jack on me. its the best way to go. smoke a couple blunts in the parking lot and then sip on some whiskey in the game....perfect combo to watch the spurs play. if they win you get CRUNK if they lose...fuck it youre high/drunk

tp2021
03-25-2009, 06:46 PM
From the title of the thread I thought Eva had registered on SpursTalk.
:smokin

Srupsog
03-25-2009, 06:51 PM
Just buy weed next time, get really stoned b4 the game, and then ur set for the game no matter what the outcome of the game is. Plus $99 on weed can go a long way.

tonylongoriafan
03-25-2009, 09:41 PM
damn...100 dollars to get hammered....sick.

that's what i'm saying :depressed

VI_Massive
03-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Just buy weed next time, get really stoned b4 the game, and then ur set for the game no matter what the outcome of the game is. Plus $99 on weed can go a long way.

gonna lead to some bad munchies purchase decisions though.......

GSH
03-25-2009, 10:00 PM
Take a hint from the guys who smuggle pee to try and beat a piss test. Clean out a giant Elmer's glue bottle, fill it with high-octane, and bring it inside your pants.

I like the thought of going into the bathroom and appearing to pee into your Coke... and then drink it. Maybe after that, a few people would volunteer to buy some of those $15 Crown drinks for you.

superbigtime
03-25-2009, 10:14 PM
hell yeah anytime i go to a concert or ballgame i got a couple flasks of jack on me. its the best way to go. smoke a couple blunts in the parking lot and then sip on some whiskey in the game....perfect combo to watch the spurs play. if they win you get CRUNK if they lose...fuck it youre high/drunk

lol, I want to party with you man

SequSpur
03-25-2009, 10:28 PM
you're soft..you got hammered on 3 crowns?

mabrignani
03-25-2009, 10:34 PM
lol, I want to party with you man

haha get in line bro. next time i go to a spurs game ill let everyone know on here and if anyone else is goin to the same game ill smoke you out in the lot...thats a bet

tonylongoriafan
03-25-2009, 10:36 PM
you're soft..you got hammered on 3 crowns?

they were doubles so it was 6...plus we went out before and after

SequSpur
03-25-2009, 10:38 PM
dude, I am hammered right now.. what else is new?

superbigtime
03-25-2009, 10:40 PM
haha get in line bro. next time i go to a spurs game ill let everyone know on here and if anyone else is goin to the same game ill smoke you out in the lot...thats a bet

Well, I'm goin to the Utah game.