PDA

View Full Version : Damn you Spurs

Pelicans78
03-25-2009, 08:28 PM
You were supposed to lose this game tonight without Duncan, back-to-back, and at a very tough Atlanta place. What a bunch of assholes you guys are! :bang

DespЏrado
03-25-2009, 08:29 PM
we've lost too many games to let another one slip us by. Good win by the Spurs tonight.

onarollbaby
03-25-2009, 08:30 PM
:downspin::downspin::lmao:lmao

Chris
03-25-2009, 08:32 PM
son Roger Mason looked like David West in 08

Duncan2177
03-25-2009, 08:33 PM
you were supposed to lose this game tonight without duncan, back-to-back, and at a very tough atlanta place. What a bunch of assholes you guys are! :bang

stfu

SpursPreacher
03-25-2009, 08:33 PM
Your a person that shakes fist at kids to get off your lawns arent you.

Spursmania
03-25-2009, 08:34 PM
Damn nice game. Really was a great game to watch. Tony was a beast.

Fermixalot
03-25-2009, 08:34 PM
You were supposed to lose this game tonight without Duncan, back-to-back, and at a very tough Atlanta place. What a bunch of assholes you guys are! :bang

We were supposed to lose. :nope

But we didn't. :ihit

:flag:

Spursfan092120
03-25-2009, 08:36 PM
You know we got love for you, Hornets fan. But there was no way in hell we were going to lose this game When we just got the lead back from Houston.

Spursmania
03-25-2009, 08:36 PM

Why? What team don't you want to play?

Mal
03-25-2009, 08:40 PM
What`s the diffrence for Hornets ? They are going to lose tonight to Nuggets, so 2nd seed isn`t for them

Brazil
03-25-2009, 08:41 PM

:toast with TP compliments

z0sa
03-25-2009, 08:42 PM
tp might not have the type of impact on a game cp3 does, but his scoring is loads better.

Pelicans78
03-25-2009, 08:43 PM
What`s the diffrence for Hornets ? They are going to lose tonight to Nuggets, so 2nd seed isn`t for them

We all have false hopes in life. Like hoping we can slow down Carmelo. Or hoping we can make open threes.

45 bank shot
03-25-2009, 08:43 PM

lol thank u spurs fan in disguise

Mavs<Spurs
03-25-2009, 08:45 PM
Your a person that shakes fist at kids to get off your lawns arent you.

LOL, where are the green screens (especially with kids walking in the middle of your backdrop which happens to be a live camera of a school ! ) while you are giving the most important speech of your entire life (this was the second one) and the one where he tried to interrupt the nomination clinching moment of the candidate from the other party (this was the first one with a green screen backdrop) !

Since it was the second fiasco that the man had with a green screen, I was literally rolling on the floor laughing my a## off when I saw it again and this time when millions of viewers and I got to see students at a middle school walking in the background of his speech !!!

Mavs<Spurs
03-25-2009, 08:46 PM
lol thank u spurs fan in disguise

+ 1

Go For Tree
Damn nice game. Really was a great game to watch. Tony IS a beast.

made that little correction for you.

DeadlyDynasty
good win for the Spurs...been awhile since their last good W

wijayas
03-25-2009, 08:47 PM

Thanks for the compliments...:lol

Spursmania
03-25-2009, 08:48 PM
made that little correction for you.

Damn right.:toast

Go For Tree
03-25-2009, 08:49 PM

it wouldnt matter if they beat the nugs tonight. they cant pass them in the standings bc theyd still be behind houston and the 3 division leaders get hca in 1st round.

Pelicans78
03-25-2009, 08:52 PM
it wouldnt matter if they beat the nugs tonight. they cant pass them in the standings bc theyd still be behind houston and the 3 division leaders get hca in 1st round.

Not true. Utah was a division winner the last two seasons yet Houston had home-court since they had a better record.

Go For Tree
03-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Not true. Utah was a division winner the last two seasons yet Houston had home-court since they had a better record.

let me break it down bub....
the rule states the 3 division winners get hca in the first round regardless of record.

so while the rox have a better record than denver, houston would get the thrid seed behind lal an sas.
denver, winning their division, would be awarded 4th seed (hence hca 1st round) even if the hornets have a better record.

Brazil
03-25-2009, 09:01 PM
+12 for the Nugs end of the 3, CP3 2-8 but already 10 assists

Pelicans78
03-25-2009, 09:05 PM
the rule states the 3 division winners get hca in the first round regardless of record.

so while the rox have a better record than denver, houston would get the thrid seed behind lal an sas.
denver, winning their division, would be awarded 4th seed (hence hca 1st round) even if the hornets have a better record.

Utah won the division the last two seasons, were the 4th seed, but still didn't have homecourt against the Rockets because the Rox had the better record. It's the same exact scenario, especially since Hornets and Spurs were 2 and 3 last season, Utah were 4, and Rox were 5, but Rox had home court.

Go For Tree
03-25-2009, 09:08 PM
Utah won the division the last two seasons, were the 4th seed, but still didn't have homecourt against the Rockets because the Rox had the better record. It's the same exact scenario, especially since Hornets and Spurs were 2 and 3 last season, Utah were 4, and Rox were 5, but Rox had home court.

all i can tell you is theres a thing called "rule changes", this being one of the recent ones. not telling you i like it either. but in the words of bruce bowen "it is what it is"

Brazil
03-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Denver is killing NO

Spurlady
03-25-2009, 09:23 PM

This Hornet's fan is correct. A division winer is only guaranteed seeding. Home court is determined by the better record. The rule was changed about 2 years ago.

colargol
03-26-2009, 05:08 AM
From an Atlanta's forum :

Re: 3/25 Los Spurs @ Hawks
by Skyhawk1 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:59 am

I was kinda expecting a loss. When it comes to execution no team in the NBA does it better than the Spurs. We've won some games where a lot of our flaws were somehow covered by JJ stellar play or even worse execution from our opponents. Our D was horrible. You have to clog the paint against guys like Parker. I mean, what's Woodson problem with that. Play zone, do something different, but do not let a guy score 40 on you like that. I really admire the Spurs organization. They come to play back-to-back on the road, without their centerpiece, and they compete and execute as if nothing had happened. An example to be followed.

So true

Toni61
03-26-2009, 06:24 AM
spurs>>>>>hawks

All last games are must win games

Agloco
03-26-2009, 09:07 AM

Sorry dog......

Agloco
03-26-2009, 09:10 AM

HCA is independent of seeding. Seeding simply determines who you play against. Your record determines where.

Agloco
03-26-2009, 09:12 AM
all i can tell you is theres a thing called "rule changes", this being one of the recent ones. not telling you i like it either. but in the words of bruce bowen "it is what it is"

What? You liked it better when the two best teams in the conference met in the semi's like in 06? Situations like that was why this rule change came about.