PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Muthafrakkin' Green

monosylab1k
03-25-2009, 09:57 PM
WHAT NOW GHAZI! You little fuckin fairy.

Epic Fail Guy
03-25-2009, 10:02 PM
Who cares, Mavs are fail.

BUMP
03-25-2009, 10:03 PM
Epic Fail Guy=epic fail in itself

Pelicans78
03-25-2009, 10:05 PM
Its the Warriors. Hilton Armstrong got a double-double against them in one half.

monosylab1k
03-25-2009, 10:05 PM
Its the Warriors. Hilton Armstrong got a double-double against them in one half.

Hey great game tonight!

Ghazi
03-25-2009, 10:07 PM
Ive been on the Green bandwagon all year.

Pelicans78
03-25-2009, 10:07 PM
Hey great game tonight!

Thanks. We can both watch the 2nd round of the playoffs together after our teams get eliminated. :toast

monosylab1k
03-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Thanks. We can both watch the 2nd round of the playoffs together after our teams get eliminated. :toast

Well if you guys meet up with the Rockets you'll see the 2nd round.

Ghazi
03-25-2009, 10:09 PM

Uhhh, we have Gerald Green. We're making the 2nd round. Take that shit to the bank.

Epic Fail Guy
03-25-2009, 10:09 PM
Epic Fail Guy=epic fail in itself

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/1b1318ebbb1ad7f7a160635118b37ba9eea69eae_m.gif

monosylab1k
03-25-2009, 10:10 PM
Uhhh, we have Gerald Green. We're making the 2nd round. Take that shit to the bank.

If Green was getting regular playing time all season, he might actually be experienced enough to make an impact in the playoffs. Too bad Carlisle is a moron.

Ghazi
03-25-2009, 10:12 PM
Julian Wright didn't see PT till the tail end of the regular last year and was an impact player with the Hornets in the playoffs.

There's hope for the guys in blue.

But yeah... not sure how many minutes there are for Gerald mutha fuckin Green when (if?) Howard comes back.

Pelicans78
03-25-2009, 10:13 PM
Well if you guys meet up with the Rockets you'll see the 2nd round.

:lol

They beat us in New Orleans last week without Yao Ming. We ain't beating shit unless we're 100% healthy and that ain't happening. We don't have enough talent or depth to win consistently right now without everyone healthy. This what happens when you let Brandon Bass, Birdman Anderson, J.R. Smith, Bonzi Wells, and Janero muthafuckin Pargo go away for nothing.

Ghazi
03-25-2009, 10:15 PM
That's what happens when your 2nd best player is David West you mean. No team whose 2nd best player is David West is ever expected to win a championship.

Look at the 2nd best players on past championship teams... Pippen, Bryant, Ginobili, Robinson,Jason Terry, Garnett (or Pierce)... West is not in the class of these players.

A bench is important but only if it's complimenting a championship core. West/Peja/Chandler doesn't have anyone shaking in their boots.

But this thread isn't about the Hornets, it's about Gerald, mutha, fuckin, Green.

stretch
03-25-2009, 10:19 PM
http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/1b1318ebbb1ad7f7a160635118b37ba9eea69eae_m.gif

:lol

Pelicans78
03-25-2009, 10:21 PM
That's what happens when your 2nd best player is David West you mean. No team whose 2nd best player is David West is ever expected to win a championship.

Look at the 2nd best players on past championship teams... Pippen, Bryant, Ginobili, Robinson,Jason Terry, Garnett (or Pierce)... West is not in the class of these players.

A bench is important but only if it's complimenting a championship core. West/Peja/Chandler doesn't have anyone shaking in their boots.

But this thread isn't about the Hornets, it's about Gerald, mutha, fuckin, Green.

That's why trading Chandler wouldn't be a bad idea. If we could miraculously acquire a real SG who can score, it would totally change our team. Hilton Armstrong is a better bargain at center than Chandler for 10 million a season. That's a fact. We just need someone who can create their own shot.

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2009, 10:38 PM
Keep Howard on the bench when he comes back...he's become a jumpshooting pussy and is quite possibly the dumbest human being in sports

sribb43
03-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Keep Howard on the bench when he comes back...he's become a jumpshooting pussy and is quite possibly the dumbest human being in sports

that pussy aint coming back...he is a little bitch like Chandler and Peja

Ghazi
03-25-2009, 10:54 PM
It wouldn't be a bad idea if Howard was simply a 20-25 minute player if he comes back.

I mean, he IS the 2nd best scorer in the 1st quarter in the NBA! He is of SOME use to the guys in blue.

Rogue
03-26-2009, 12:18 AM
I would like to see Josh stay injuried till the summer and get traded for a decent center.

Pelicans78
03-26-2009, 12:31 AM
I would like to see Josh stay injuried till the summer and get traded for a decent center.

Tyson Chandler?

Ghazi
03-26-2009, 12:32 AM
What part of decent don't you understand? :toast

Erica > TC

Pelicans78
03-26-2009, 12:35 AM
What part of decent don't you understand? :toast

Erica > TC

:bang

monosylab1k
03-26-2009, 12:37 AM

I have a hunch he's going to be traded this summer in a deal for Chris Bosh. Nothing to back this up, I just think that Cuban realizes the only realistic 2010 free agent he can get is Bosh, and that if he gets him in 2009 it'll be easier to retain him in 2010 and beyond.

monosylab1k
03-26-2009, 12:43 AM
Actually I have no idea if Cuban realizes that or not. Probably not because he's fucking retarded. I realize it.

Ghazi
03-26-2009, 12:54 AM
I have a hunch he's going to be traded this summer in a deal for Chris Bosh. Nothing to back this up, I just think that Cuban realizes the only realistic 2010 free agent he can get is Bosh, and that if he gets him in 2009 it'll be easier to retain him in 2010 and beyond.

There would be no incentive for Toronto though. I'd imagine they'd be interested in young talent instead of an expiring contract since Bosh only has 2 years left on his contract anyway.

Our only young "talent" is Bass (in a sign and trade) and the 2009 draft pick. Or Gerald Green (in a sign and trade), but why would we trade him!? :king

If our guys trade Blunt it would have to be for a good player with a bloated contract i think. That is if our beloved FO is willing to take on salary.

hmmm... Gerald Wallace.. Emeka Okafor.. Chris Kaman... Baron Davis... Vince Carter... Michael Redd, Caron Butler. Elton Brand (sucks), Stephen Jackson? Jamaal Crawford? Maybe one of those names.

monosylab1k
03-26-2009, 12:59 AM
There would be no incentive for Toronto though.

Sure there is. They're gonna lose him for nothing in 2010 if they don't trade him before that. He's not re-signing there.

Don't act like you know anything about this team, you've been clueless all year. I've been a goddamn prophet all this time.

Ghazi
03-26-2009, 01:02 AM
Yeahh just saying they could probably do better than our beloved J-Ho.

sribb43
03-26-2009, 10:26 AM
There would be no incentive for Toronto though. I'd imagine they'd be interested in young talent instead of an expiring contract since Bosh only has 2 years left on his contract anyway.

Our only young "talent" is Bass (in a sign and trade) and the 2009 draft pick. Or Gerald Green (in a sign and trade), but why would we trade him!? :king

If our guys trade Blunt it would have to be for a good player with a bloated contract i think. That is if our beloved FO is willing to take on salary.

hmmm... Gerald Wallace.. Emeka Okafor.. Chris Kaman... Baron Davis... Vince Carter... Michael Redd, Caron Butler. Elton Brand (sucks), Stephen Jackson? Jamaal Crawford? Maybe one of those names.

I would love Capt. Jax on this team

Agloco
03-26-2009, 10:30 AM

:rollin

Rogue
03-26-2009, 10:43 AM
I blame the cannabis for his corruption, maybe Donnie Nelson will quit being idiotic and trade him away for a decent center that can significantly upgrade our team.

Sportstudi
03-26-2009, 12:40 PM

Look at the 2nd best players on past championship teams... Pippen, Bryant, Ginobili, Robinson, Jason Terry, Garnett (or Pierce)... West is not in the class of these players.

Did I miss something? Please Ghazi, just stop it. We all now you're a Mavs fan and you're pissed about 2006. I am a Mavs fan as well, but I don't write every day we won it in 2006. We didn't win it all and that's unfortunately a fact! Yes, we should have closed it out, but we didn't. Nobody can change that. Okay, I don't have a problem to write again (as I did recently) that the officiating was nothing but bullshit. Within the last 2 games, Wade alone went to the line 46 times, the whole Mavs team 48 times. IMO, Stern didn't (and still does not) like Cubes as well as Salvatore didn't/doesn't like him (okay, who in the league likes Cuban outside Dallas? Probably nobody). In terms of marketing, it was an easy pick to choose the Heat. Yes, it's true, the refs had their part in the game.

But in comparison to you, I DIDN'T, I DON'T and I WON'T put everything on the refs, we simply weren't able to finish the series! Sad but true and I have no problem to admit that.

Edit: Let's continue to talk about Green, that's more productive... I really whish Carlisle would give him more minutes. Yes, he had his flaws during the season, but even George got minutes. Hell, nobody can tell me that Green was worse than George, because that's simply not possible.

BUMP
03-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Did I miss something? Please Ghazi, just stop it. We all now you're a Mavs fan and you're pissed about 2006. I am a Mavs fan as well, but I don't write every day we won it in 2006. We didn't win it all and that's unfortunately a fact! Yes, we should have closed it out, but we didn't. Nobody can change that. Okay, I don't have a problem to write again (as I did recently) that the officiating was nothing but bullshit. Within the last 2 games, Wade alone went to the line 46 times, the whole Mavs team 48 times. IMO, Stern didn't (and still does not) like Cubes as well as Salvatore didn't/doesn't like him (okay, who in the league likes Cuban outside Dallas? Probably nobody). In terms of marketing, it was an easy pick to choose the Heat. Yes, it's true, the refs had their part in the game.

But in comparison to you, I DIDN'T, I DON'T and I WON'T put everything on the refs, we simply weren't able to finish the series! Sad but true and I have no problem to admit that.

Edit: Let's continue to talk about Green, that's more productive... I really whish Carlisle would give him more minutes. Yes, he had his flaws during the season, but even George got minutes. Hell, nobody can tell me that Green was worse than George, because that's simply not possible.

How dare you talk about our 3-time world champion Mavericks like that?

And in case you missed it we won it in 03, 06, and 07.

2003, Dirk got injured and Stern evaluated the BS and knew that if healthy we wouldve knocked off San Antonio and swept NJ.

2006, no explanation needed

2007, Stern went into an investigation and found out that the Clippers purposely tanked so they wouldnt get the 8th seed and instead the only team that could beat Dallas that year wound up playing them in the 1st round. Every team has atleast 1 team they cant beat. By default, since our beloved Mavs had the best record that year, he went ahead and gave us the trophy:lobt2:

Sportstudi
03-26-2009, 01:16 PM
How dare you talk about our 3-time world champion Mavericks like that?

And in case you missed it we won it in 03, 06, and 07.

2003, Dirk got injured and Stern evaluated the BS and knew that if healthy we wouldve knocked off San Antonio and swept NJ.

2006, no explanation needed

2007, Stern went into an investigation and found out that the Clippers purposely tanked so they wouldnt get the 8th seed and instead the only team that could beat Dallas that year wound up playing them in the 1st round. Every team has atleast 1 team they cant beat. By default, since our beloved Mavs had the best record that year, he went ahead and gave us the trophy:lobt2:

All right, dream on! I like the Mavs, I really do, but unlike you I din't lose my sense of reality. 2006 was really sad, but you can't change it at all with your stupid argumentation. Your whole argumentation is based on if, if, if.... we would have... blah blah blah... what a troll!

sook
03-26-2009, 01:19 PM
lol at you guys on Gerald Green. It must be sad if a subpar D leaguer that can dunk is all you cheer about nowadays :lol

monosylab1k
03-26-2009, 01:49 PM
lol at you guys on Gerald Green. It must be sad if a subpar D leaguer that can dunk is all you cheer about nowadays :lol

We can also remember getting out of the 1st round this decade, we celebrate that too.

Ghazi
03-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Like I said SportsStudi, when the evidence comes out that the 2006 Finals were an insidious Zionist plot against the Mavs franchise, we will be rewarded with the championship our fans, coaches, players, and front office deserved from that year. So we might as well start calling our guys in blue the 2006 champions because it's gonna happen within the next decade.

sook
03-26-2009, 06:57 PM
We can also remember getting out of the 1st round this decade, we celebrate that too.

by no means am I mocking you. I am just condescending thats all. When you create a thread like this for Gerald Green you just can't help but feel sorry...hahaha

Did you like his "Dunks" in the contest that much?