PDA

View Full Version : For the love of all that is holy ease up on all the Tony Parker man love!

Laker Lanny
03-26-2009, 06:54 AM
Son of a bitch this Tony Parker salad tossing has to stop already!

I been a long time lurker and 98% of you sorry ass Spur fans have been wanting to trade Tony Parker after every Spurs loss 6 weeks ago!
And now that your desperate with a hurt team, you want to name your first born after him?

Unlike Texans, French men don't want their asses kissed 24/7

Please I beg of you stop making San Antonio look bad!!

Give it a flippin rest already and for the love of all that is holy, ease up on all the Tony Parker man love!

:bang

France B-boy
03-26-2009, 06:57 AM
This coming from a man who won't hesitate to have made hotel rape sex with Kobe? :lmao

Duncan
03-26-2009, 06:58 AM
I will admit this Tony Parker Love fest is a tad bit overboard but your Laker love is borderline OCD!

Laker Lanny
03-26-2009, 07:01 AM
I am telling you this as a friend. If you guys want to be know as the Spork loving homos of the NBA then more power to you but the rest of the www is laughing at you.

You know dam well the first time Parker has another 6 point game against the Lakers in game one, your french man love will stop faster than an AIG bonus!

french bread
03-26-2009, 07:04 AM
Tony Parker can't stay fresh for ever! He is French they always find a way to fuck things up. :lol

SpursGirl21
03-26-2009, 07:07 AM
Maybe if everyone at ST emails the Mods at Lakers Ground to un-ban Laker Lanny we will finally be free of his cheesy topics!

bobbybob0
03-26-2009, 07:08 AM
Tony Parker can't stay fresh for ever! He is French they always find a way to fuck things up. :lol

Lol, well said :lol

cool hand
03-26-2009, 07:20 AM

I been a long time lurker and 98% of you sorry ass Spur fans have been wanting to trade Tony Parker after every Spurs loss 6 weeks ago!
And now that your desperate with a hurt team, you want to name your first born after him?

Give it a flippin rest already and for the love of all that is holy, ease up on all the Tony Parker man love!

.....and TP took 25 shots and only 6 FTA....

how many times has kobe taken that many shots with only 6FTA.:nope:wow:lol

cool hand
03-26-2009, 07:23 AM
how many times has kobe taken that many shots and scored 42 points with only 6FTA.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-26-2009, 07:26 AM
Absolutely not. TP deserves all the love this fan base can give him since he's basically single-handedly keeping us afloat till we're 100% healthy. And for the record, I've always been a Parker fan, but I didn't exactly expect him to put the team on his shoulders like he's been doing. Parker's paid his dues, matured every season since he's been in the league, and is now one of the premiere PG's in the league. He's earned this.

......and since when do we Spurs fans give a rip about what the rest of the "www" thinks? Y'all will NEVER give our team credit, even when they're one of the most feared teams in the league. No, I've stuck with this team through thick and thin, and the rest of the world can go screw itself.

Bukefal
03-26-2009, 07:37 AM

Why dont you just mind your own business, and keep sticking to the Fakers and your fake ass kobe. If you dont like it, us respecting our best player, why dont you too, seek for another forum?

smeagol
03-26-2009, 07:49 AM

:lmao

Agloco
03-26-2009, 07:59 AM
I am telling you this as a friend. If you guys want to be know as the Spork loving homos of the NBA then more power to you but the rest of the www is laughing at you.

You know dam well the first time Parker has another 6 point game against the Lakers in game one, your french man love will stop faster than an AIG bonus!

We all know corporate bonuses will always be there. Just like idiotic nut-hugging fanatics like yourself.

1Parker1
03-26-2009, 08:00 AM
:lol Pretty funny coming from a Laker Fan who are generally known for the ridiculous man love for Kobe Bryant.

Agloco
03-26-2009, 08:02 AM

In mens restrooms judging from your outfit......

picnroll
03-26-2009, 08:07 AM
Maybe if everyone at ST emails the Mods at Lakers Ground to un-ban Laker Lanny we will finally be free of his cheesy topics!
Did they really ban Laker Lanny at LakersGround?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-26-2009, 08:23 AM
Fuck off Lanny, and I mean that in the nastiest way.

Only the insane and the bandwagoners bag TP, and most of the real fans in here have done no such thing.

sgueou
03-26-2009, 08:23 AM
he deserves it

TheChillFactor
03-26-2009, 08:27 AM
bahaha Laker fans were killing kobe when he blew up their team and they were in the lottery.

m33p0
03-26-2009, 09:09 AM
you... a faker fan... telling us this... seriously? :lmao

GSH
03-26-2009, 09:40 AM
This sig's for you.

Strike
03-26-2009, 09:49 AM

Irony: A poster who is gay for Kobe Bryant and the L.A. Lakers posting a message on a Spurs message board telling San Antonio Spurs fans to knock off the Tony Parker man love.

France B-boy
03-26-2009, 10:33 AM
In mens restrooms judging from your outfit......

:lol

pickle girl
03-26-2009, 10:36 AM
:lol Pretty funny coming from a Laker Fan who are generally known for the ridiculous man love for Kobe Bryant.

Kobe deserves Love, not your wannabe rapper, Eva tea bagging homo Tony! :bang

JWest596
03-26-2009, 11:11 AM
There are currently 23 non-sticky articles on LakerGround of which 8 currentlu include mad man love articles about Kobe at this timestamp. There are 7 out of 23 non sticky articles about Tony currently on ST. There are 2 out of 32 non-sticky articles on SR.

Tony just had a spectacular effort and he will be replaced by another teammates' efforts. He's been a star of late, not constantly.

In Laker Land, the Kobe Love is neverending and never ceasing. So what is it with you Laker trolls? Take your time to respond as I know you hypocrites have to wipe off a lot of Kobe cream of you faces, hands and monitors and keyboards.

Actual Kobe threads:

Kobe vs peak MJ. Laker fantasies are so cute.
Question on Kobe's Defense, Is Kobe really that good on defense ?
Kobe haters on ESPN try to use stats - Kobe not worthy of MVP
Kobe Bryant,The 2009 TIME 100 finalist
The Greatness of Kobe Bryant: Nulli Secundus
Pick and Roll with Gasol and Kobe (aka the perfect play)
Survey Says Kobe Is the Best and Worst Teammate Possible
Former housekeeper sues Kobe Bryant, his wife
Maid sues Kobe & Vanessa
Why Kobe & Lebron's Teams are not that different
The Kobe 4 MVP Campaign
ESPN: Straddling the fence: Kobe or LeBron?
Kobe: We don't care about the best record

Lakers and their fans are such a frickin joke.

SenorSpur
03-26-2009, 11:12 AM

Dude, you've gotta do better than that.

First, this is a Spurs fan forum. I don't think you'll find too many here that really give a shit what the rest of worldwide web thinks of us.

Second, I don't recall the majority of posters here wanting to ship out TP. In fact, I'd say you're probably referring to a small, select faction that have expressed such a wild-ass notion.

unibrow
03-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Dude, I don't recall the majority of posters here wanting to ship out TP..

Go back a few pages they are there.
:wakeup

Spursmania
03-26-2009, 11:13 AM
:sleep
next...

KenGee21
03-26-2009, 11:31 AM
There are currently 23 non-sticky articles on LakerGround of which 8 currentlu include mad man love articles about Kobe at this timestamp. There are 7 out of 23 non sticky articles about Tony currently on ST. There are 2 out of 32 non-sticky articles on SR.

Tony just had a spectacular effort and he will be replaced by another teammates' efforts. He's been a star of late, not constantly.

In Laker Land, the Kobe Love is neverending and never ceasing. So what is it with you Laker trolls? Take your time to respond as I know you hypocrites have to wipe off a lot of Kobe cream of you faces, hands and monitors and keyboards.

Actual Kobe threads:

Maid sues Kobe & Vanessa
The Kobe 4 MVP Campaign

Damn, got to admit, thats a lot of man-love right there....:lol

Morg1411
03-26-2009, 11:35 AM

Eat shit and die. Thanks!

Cant_Be_Mated
03-26-2009, 11:55 AM
Never ease up on the man love i saiddddddd

FromWayDowntown
03-26-2009, 11:59 AM
What ever happened to the original Laker Lanny?

Wrong as he was about so many things, that dude talked game without dropping the Mouse signature "salad tossing" reference.

1Parker1
03-26-2009, 12:06 PM

Why? Kobe has 3 rings, Parker has 3 rings. Kobe has a regular season MVP trophy, Parker has a Finals MVP trophy.

rayray2k8
03-26-2009, 12:08 PM
"Spurstalk" homeboy...
There's always lakersground, if you don't like it. :)

Cry Havoc
03-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Has Kobe EVER had 40+ points with 10+ assists in a game?

Agloco
03-26-2009, 01:03 PM

If he needs it that badly, there's always Colorado. GTFO.

antimvp
03-26-2009, 01:07 PM
funny, if you posted this shit on lakerground and said shit about Kobe you would be banned in 1/10th of a second.

Blue Jew
03-26-2009, 01:11 PM
If he needs it that badly, there's always Colorado. GTFO.

I got over Nash you guys can get over Parker.

Spursfan092120
03-26-2009, 01:12 PM

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w207/clawdad_2007/StoneCold.jpg

You don't know a damn thing about Texans, you whiny, pansy, botox wearing, plastic surgery having, LA bastard. And seriously. If you had a PG on your team that was worth two shits you'd be bragging on him too, like you do with Kobe. Don't talk about our "man love" with Tony after the things you say about Kobe. At least we don't have to worry about you making LA look bad. LA does a good job of that itself.

kid
03-26-2009, 01:13 PM
What ever happened to the original Laker Lanny?

Wrong as he was about so many things, that dude talked game without dropping the Mouse signature "salad tossing" reference.

Why not check out LakersGround for him, since you have such man love for the vato! :tu

Spursfan092120
03-26-2009, 01:15 PM
wow...please tell me you're kidding. Shit, Tony's playing better than Kobe right now...And we all know Kobe can't lead a team without a good big man, and Tony showed he can. Please...not saying Tony's better than Kobe or anything, but he deserves love after scoring 30 and 10 followed by 42 and 10 on back to back nights. GTFO!

Hustle & Flow
03-26-2009, 01:16 PM
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w207/clawdad_2007/StoneCold.jpg

You don't know a damn thing about Texans, you whiny, pansy, botox wearing, plastic surgery having, LA bastard. And seriously. If you had a PG on your team that was worth two shits you'd be bragging on him too, like you do with Kobe. Don't talk about our "man love" with Tony after the things you say about Kobe. At least we don't have to worry about you making LA look bad. LA does a good job of that itself.

Dats some fresh smack 101 shit right there! :tu

pickle girl
03-26-2009, 01:20 PM
wow...please tell me you're kidding. Shit, Tony's playing better than Kobe right now

Bitch! come back with that weak shit durring the playoffs!

. GTFO!

Eat me!! I will GTFO when I dam well please after I ram a huge greasy Vlasic up your ass!

http://blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/pickle.jpg

Spursfan092120
03-26-2009, 03:45 PM

Eat me!! I will GTFO when I dam well please after I ram a huge greasy Vlasic up your ass!

I'm not the one saying a team is going to be the champs before the playoffs even start, douchebag...your Lakers haven't won a title in 7 years while we've won 3 since then. You try bringing that weak shit in the playoffs. They've been the favorites before, and got their asses handed to them...try to catch up on titles this decade and then talk shit.

Morg1411
03-26-2009, 04:16 PM

Spoken like a true California bitch. Fuck yourself and die.

I am Tom
03-26-2009, 09:30 PM

Actual Kobe threads:

Maid sues Kobe & Vanessa
The Kobe 4 MVP Campaign

/thread

TheDarkSide.
03-26-2009, 09:50 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0clI8WAbXs3ws/340x.jpg
The Gayest thing my eyes have seen.

rolled up $20
03-26-2009, 10:02 PM
what ever happened to the original laker lanny?

Wrong as he was about so many things, that dude talked game without dropping the mouse signature "salad tossing" reference.

+ 1

LoneStarState'sPride
03-26-2009, 10:29 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0clI8WAbXs3ws/340x.jpg
The Gayest thing my eyes have seen.

+1, and you can't even see his kobme bryant boxers!

......coming soon, to a circus near you, ladies and gentlemen! :lmao

french bread
03-26-2009, 11:05 PM
Jealous?

Morg1411
03-26-2009, 11:23 PM
Jealous?

Of what, the Lakers gay-ass clown fanboys? Nah, we're good.

jag
03-26-2009, 11:32 PM
I dont think i'll ever understand what goes on in Mouse's head.

NRHector
03-27-2009, 12:17 AM

:bangdo you look at yourself? You are insulting people for showing their appreciation for TP and yet you are wearing Koby # in the pic( if that's really you) and posting it in this forum where the whole world can see it, isn't that expressing too much love for Koby especially dress like that, so why is it that you can show you love for Koby and some people can not show it for TP? Next time think before you make a Koby out of yourself:flag:

Last Comic Standing
03-27-2009, 12:25 AM
I dont think i'll ever understand what goes on in Mouse's head.

Which head you talking about?

http://i.pbase.com/o4/98/583898/1/63713939.VPwOC7GO.rimshot.gif

rolled up $20
03-27-2009, 12:26 AM
......coming soon, to a circus near you, ladies and gentlemen! :lmao

thiste
03-27-2009, 04:36 AM

So your point actually is that since Tony is banging Eva, he is a homo ?

Man those Laker fans truly have a weird sense of logic. :rolleyes

Bukefal
03-27-2009, 05:28 AM

Lollllll If there is one person who really does not deserves love, that's KOBE haha!!! Arrogant, overrated "oh i am so cool, i am god" faker.

wijayas
03-27-2009, 05:53 AM

The Lakers fan are sucking Kobe's dick, that rapist dick. :lmao
The Spurs fan are giving Tony a kiss on the cheek. :toast
Who are you to complain? :ihit

Laker Lanny
03-27-2009, 07:04 AM
The Lakers fan are sucking Kobe's dick, that rapist dick. :lmao
The Spurs fan are giving Tony a kiss on the cheek. :toast
Who are you to complain? :ihit

At least Kobe is an American! I rather suck an American dick than a French mans ass any day!

Your Sporks are full of Non Americans. You have a wetback named Manu,and a coach who is from Poland. how else you get a name like Popavitch?
That says ruskie all over it!
At least the Lakers don't need green cards they are Americas team and don't forget that you taco eating dirty river rat! :flipoff

Bukefal
03-27-2009, 07:14 AM
At least Kobe is an American! I rather suck an American dick than a French mans ass any day!

Your Sporks are full of Non Americans. You have a wetback named Manu,and a coach who is from Poland. how else you get a name like Popavitch?
At least the Lakers don't need green cards they are Americas team and don't forget that you taco eating dirty river rat! :flipoff

That's what its all about, ive said it before. Its not about tony, nor his succes and way of playing, its all about because he is FRENCH. That's causing the hate and that withholds people from respecting and loving TP. If he was american he would be probably treated like a king.

And you laker lanny my friend, it seems you hate foreigners. Let me ask you then where you come from?? All americans come from some other place, mostly europe and africa. Unless you are a native indian, you are a total assh*le.

Btw, pop isnt from poland :P

sonic21
03-27-2009, 07:42 AM
is lakerlanny a mouse's troll?

Blue Jew
03-27-2009, 07:45 AM
mouse TRolls are creative and funny Faker Fanny is neither.

<~~~~~ Besides mouse is a Maverick fan!

LoneStarState'sPride
03-27-2009, 07:56 AM

Let's get a couple things straight right now. Parker's nationality is French because he was raised in France (he was born in Belgium, but I'll bet you don't even know where that is). His father (Tony Parker, Sr.) was an African-AMERICAN who played college ball at Loyola in Chicago, and his mother was Dutch, so even calling him true French is a bit of a misnomer. As far as the Spurs being a bunch of "Non Americans," why don't you look at your own sorry team? Y'all just traded a guy named Vladimir Radmonovich, have a center named Pau Gasol, and a wingman named Sasha Vujacic. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! And btw, Popovich is as American as you'll get--he graduated from the Air Force Academy, for crying out loud.

Anyways, where you come from is beside the point. The only question I have is, can you play? In the case of Parker and Ginobili (and even Gasol), the answer is a resounding YES. Give people their due, no matter their nationality.

twincam
03-27-2009, 08:01 AM
I for one will have to agree with you 100%. You see most of the posters on here are bandwagon fans. If a certain player is on fire, they are Gods and are praised. However, if they are struggling, they are looked upon as losers/underachievers, etc...then demand for them to get traded. Then the cycle starts all over again. So, I know exactly how you feel about it.
But then again, I'm sure...someone/others will reply with bad gestures towards me, which will not phase me one bit. It will only make me grin and again prove my point on what type of fans we've got here. True Spurs fans will always support their team...and not give up on them

France B-boy
03-27-2009, 08:01 AM
^ +1

France B-boy
03-27-2009, 08:24 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/La-gay.gif

Yuixafun
03-27-2009, 09:49 AM
Me and Tony were born in the same year.

He inspires me.

It's the same after Kobe scored 81 points. I walked out of the house and thought if Kobe can do that then at least I can mow the lawn today.

smeagol
03-27-2009, 09:54 AM
So your point actually is that since Tony is banging Eva, he is a homo ?

Man those Laker fans truly have a weird sense of logic. :rolleyes

He is not a Laker Fan . . .

Spursmania
03-27-2009, 09:59 AM
This thread Fails and the fake Laker fans are useless trolls.

wijayas
03-27-2009, 10:02 AM

Hey you Faker Nanny, we the Spurs fans are much more refined and dignified than you Faker Nanny. We kiss Tony's cheeks as a symbol of friendship and care. While you, Faker Nanny, is surely a homosexual since you like to suck Kobe's dick! There is nothing wrong being a homo, but boy, making such announcement at ST is surely not a place to do it... :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

As much as I am proud of Team USA achievement lately, basketball is a global sports now. The earlier you get used to the Ginobilis of the world, the wiser you become. :toast

Take Gasol out of the Lakers and see what will become of the Lakers! :ihit

You just got lucky Memphis sucks Kobe's dick, just like you, Faker Nanny. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Rogue
03-27-2009, 10:11 AM
hmmm sucking dick...that's pretty homorific..
http://www.legendsofamerica.com/photos-trivia/BoyGeorge.jpg
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119170

Flux451
03-27-2009, 10:36 AM

This coming from a man who is short of painting his entire body with Purple and yellow. Sounds like you want to make love to the Lakers franchise. Come on dude, not everyone wanted to trade Parker, don't generalize us.

We are happy that he is with the elite recently. Come on, look we are second seed with Manu(a manditory key to our success) out, before, and whole new rotation adjusting to chemistry.

Let the love parade continue!!!

Flux451
03-27-2009, 10:41 AM
I suck American dick, French mans ass any day!

fixed

Vujubitch?
Mbenga?
Gasol?
YUE?

Dude you are sounding racist. Just stop while you are behind...I mean ahead...I mean just STFU!!!

This coming from a boy that has parents that were immigrants, not long ago.

Laker=Team America

FFFFUUUUCK YEAH!!!!

lefty
03-27-2009, 10:42 AM
Doesn't Pop have Russian origins ?

man on wire
03-27-2009, 10:46 AM
Laker=Team America

FFFFUUUUCK YEAH!!!!

http://firstfriday.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/team-america-michael-moore.jpg

Last Comic Standing
03-27-2009, 10:47 AM

Is that why he is always in a hurry?

Pauleta14
03-27-2009, 11:38 AM

Serbian

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 12:10 PM
I for one will have to agree with you 100%. You see most of the posters on here are bandwagon fans. If a certain player is on fire, they are Gods and are praised. However, if they are struggling, they are looked upon as losers/underachievers, etc...then demand for them to get traded. Then the cycle starts all over again. So, I know exactly how you feel about it.
But then again, I'm sure...someone/others will reply with bad gestures towards me, which will not phase me one bit. It will only make me grin and again prove my point on what type of fans we've got here. True Spurs fans will always support their team...and not give up on them
Not going to insult you or reply with bad gestures. I've been a Spurs fan since the 80's, and always will be. But you completely contradicted yourself. Just because someone praises someone one game and bashes them the next, it doesn't mean they're bandwagon. I for one, don't bash my Spurs...never have. But the fact is, sometimes people get so emotional about their team that they want to vent..and this is where they go to vent. I've learned that in my time here. I was the same as you at first..wondering why people did it. But they want to vent. At least they're doing it here and not at their job or at home. They don't really hate Tony or want to trade him when he's not playing well..they're just venting. I'm glad to have another longtime fan on here..keep rootin for em. They've got something good this year.

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 12:17 PM

LOL..you're freaking hilarious. Lakers have just as many foreigners as the Spurs, idiot. God, you Laker fans make me laugh. And PopOVICH is Serbian. Learn your geography, douchey. And the last time I looked, Kobe Bryant was one of the most hated athletes behind only Terrell Owens and a couple others. America's Team? I thought the Cowboys had that title. Man..you used to be a good poster...now you're becoming more and more of a troll.. Please dude..be real here, and quit being a douchebag. And let's see...DJ Mbenga, Pao Gasol, Sun Yue, Vujacic..yeah..you're the original All American Team, ain't ya?

Re-Animator
03-27-2009, 12:39 PM
+1

Rack The Trolls!
03-27-2009, 12:53 PM

Muser
03-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Damn this thread was a funny read.

Blue Jew
03-27-2009, 02:38 PM
What page?

Taking it to the Hole
03-27-2009, 02:42 PM
The reason there is so many Laker posters in this forum is quite simply out of FEAR. They know damn well that the Spurs are the only team that can knock them out of their "fantasy la-la land of self-deluded dreams".

The Spurs are the only team that your Philip Jackson actually has to prepare a game plan for. And the reason you are ripping on TP is because you know he is the one player that is capable of breaking down your defense, even so much that you have to try to put bigger defenders on him and clog the lane.

Let me tell you this, if TP's jumper is on when we face you, don't be surprised if he outscores Kobe. TP could score at will every game, but instead he tries to get others involved. He doesn't need to score 40 a night to be valuable to our team, unlike Kobe. Think about what else Kobe does for you other than scoring? He's not a leader. He's the same selfish prima donna that complains to the refs when things don't go his way.:rolleyes Don't despair, I am sure David Stern will give you all the calls in the playoffs like always, only this time it won't be enough for you to get back to the Finals.
:flag:

LoneStarState'sPride
03-27-2009, 02:48 PM
The reason there is so many Laker posters in this forum is quite simply out of FEAR. They know damn well that the Spurs are the only team that can knock them out of their "fantasy la-la land of self-deluded dreams".

The Spurs are the only team that your Philip Jackson actually has to prepare a game plan for. And the reason you are ripping on TP is because you know he is the one player that is capable of breaking down your defense, even so much that you have to try to put bigger defenders on him and clog the lane.

Let me tell you this, if TP's jumper is on when we face you, don't be surprised if he outscores Kobe. TP could score at will every game, but instead he tries to get others involved. He doesn't need to score 40 a night to be valuable to our team, unlike Kobe. Think about what else Kobe does for you other than scoring? He's not a leader. He's the same selfish prima donna that complains to the refs when things don't go his way.:rolleyes Don't despair, I am sure David Stern will give you all the calls in the playoffs like always, only this time it won't be enough for you to get back to the Finals.
:flag:

When Parker's feeling it, there's NOTHING you can do to stop him. He routinely goes one-on-three fast breaks, and the other night he took on 80% of the Hawks' on-floor personnel to get to the hole (and 1, btw). But you're right, the most lethal thing about Parker is that while he's an animal on his own, he turns into a monster when he gets everybody involved as well. Team is everything, and no one understands that better than the Spurs.

Laker Lanny
03-27-2009, 02:53 PM
LOL..you're freaking hilarious. Lakers have just as many foreigners as the Spurs, idiot. God, you Laker fans make me laugh. And PopOVICH is Serbian. Learn your geography, douchey. And the last time I looked, Kobe Bryant was one of the most hated athletes behind only Terrell Owens and a couple others. America's Team? I thought the Cowboys had that title. Man..you used to be a good poster...now you're becoming more and more of a troll.. Please dude..be real here, and quit being a douchebag. And let's see...DJ Mbenga, Pao Gasol, Sun Yue, Vujacic..yeah..you're the original All American Team, ain't ya?

I have been chewing on my tongue in hopes that Kori would appreciate my patients and discipline I have by following the rules. I have been reading insult after insult and I wanted to kick all your spork loving asses all up and down this bandwagon fan infested forum. But I decided to show some class and be the better person. Well I can't guarantee how long I can keep my anger bottled up any longer.

I am very close to unleashing a west coast top of the line smack that is so fresh it will make your tele-mundo lettuce picking neighbors that live 23 in a one bedroom lice infested apartment feel like a Nazi death camp next time I read another lame ass insult.

Stick with the facts!

Who has more rings?

LAKERS

who has better players?

LAKERS

who has a coach that doesn't look like a Drakes coffee cake?

LAKERS

Who has more Americans on thir team and has the best cheerleaders?

LAKERS

are any of you puffy taco eating fools felling me?

NBAdime
03-27-2009, 02:55 PM
There is no such thing as "real" American unless you are speaking about Native Americans. Otherwise every damn "American" is an immigrant.

Anyhow, Tony Parker is half American. I never understood why he claims France even tho he wasn't even born there nor is his mother from there. Not like Boris Diaw who is born there and has French family.

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 02:58 PM
There is no such thing as "real" American unless you are speaking about Native Americans. Otherwise every damn "American" is an immigrant.
:tu

Laker Lanny
03-27-2009, 03:02 PM

Do we have a Time Warner taco eating Manu on our team?

NO!

Do we have a wannabe french fry eating rapper who can't speak English?

NO!

Do we have a spear fishing Jamaican named George Hill on our team?

NO!

Get your facts straight and study your team history before you put your foot in your mouth next time! :tu

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 03:11 PM
I have been chewing on my tongue in hopes that Kori would appreciate my patients and discipline I have by following the rules. I have been reading insult after insult and I wanted to kick all your spork loving asses all up and down this bandwagon fan infested forum. But I decided to show some class and be the better person. Well I can't guarantee how long I can keep my anger bottled up any longer.

I am very close to unleashing a west coast top of the line smack that is so fresh it will make your tele-mundo lettuce picking neighbors that live 23 in a one bedroom lice infested apartment feel like a Nazi death camp next time I read another lame ass insult.

Stick with the facts!

Who has more rings?

LAKERS

who has better players?

LAKERS

who has a coach that doesn't look like a Drakes coffee cake?

LAKERS

Who has more Americans on thir team and has the best cheerleaders?

LAKERS

are any of you puffy taco eating fools felling me?
Um...wow...that's just ignorance personified. First off, because I'm a Spurs fan doesn't mean I live in San Antonio and it doesn't mean I'm hispanic. I'm 29, caucasian, I sell real estate, and probably make more money in a month than you do in 6 months. I live in the Texas Hill Country in a resort in a house that only cost me $200,000, but would cost $750,000 in California with your retarded asses. You stick with the facts..

Who's won more rings this decade?
SPURS

Who is more of a TEAM and not individual???
SPURS

Who has a coach that doesn't just follow the great players and can actually coach players and MAKE them talented?
SPURS

(Who was the last guy Phil coached that wasn't even known and made him an all star because of his system? ZERO!)

Americans? We're all immigrants, idiot. Unless you have a few Native American Indians on the Lakers, they're immigrants just like Tony or Manu. And best cheerleaders? What the HELL does that have to do with basketball? But if you want to go that route...Try NBA.com, idiot..lol...They're voting right now on who has the best dancers/cheerleaders...the Laker Girls got their asses kicked in the first round, while the Silver Dancers are in the third round and winning 66% to 34% and have dominated every time. If you want to be stupid and say that better cheerleaders make a better basketball team, you just told me that the Spurs are better...here's the link, douchey..Challenge me..I dare you..you wouldn't stand a chance.

http://www.nba.com/dancebracket/2009/

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 03:14 PM

NO!

NO!

NO!

Get your facts straight and study your team history before you put your foot in your mouth next time! :tu

lol..First off, Taco Bell is one of the Laker's number one sponsors..idiot.
I could be racist about your foreign players, since you have 4 on your roster as well, but I won't go down to your level. But let's see...Spain...Congo, Slovenia, and China...I don't need to say anything else...

NBAdime
03-27-2009, 03:15 PM

NO!

NO!

NO!

You are a grade A idiot. Seriously, what does Argentina have to do with tacos? Unless by some magic way history has radically changed and black people are no longer from Africa and White people are no longer from Europe...you can't call any team "foreign-less".

picnroll
03-27-2009, 03:32 PM

NO!

George Hill is Jamaican?

NBAdime
03-27-2009, 03:34 PM
George Hill is Jamaican?

He is American. I guess being black equates to Jamaican or something.

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 03:36 PM
George Hill is Jamaican?
No...George Hill's nationality is American...Laker Lanny is a racist, idiotic prick..here's the wikipedia link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hill_(basketball)\

George Hill San Antonio Spurs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Antonio_Spurs) – No. 3 Guard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guard_%28basketball%29) Born: May 4, 1986 (1986-05-04) (age 22)
Indianapolis, Indiana (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indianapolis,_Indiana) Nationality American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States) Height 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) Weight 180 lb (81.6 kg) League NBA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Basketball_Association) High school Broad Ripple (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broad_Ripple_High_School) College IUPUI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_University-Purdue_University_Indianapolis) Draft 26th overall, 2008 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_NBA_Draft)
San Antonio Spurs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Antonio_Spurs) Pro career 2008–present Profile Info Page (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/george_hill)

LoneStarState'sPride
03-27-2009, 04:28 PM
Wait, where's this "top of the line west coast smack" we were promised by our resident brain donor, laker lanny? Apparently the best thing he's come up with are lame racist comments about SA--I didn't know you had to be hispanic to root for the Spurs. Tell that to my entire family of 11 African American individuals who've been die hard Spurs fans for years (and no, we don't currently live in San Antonio).

Still waiting on something that's at least coherent, double L.

Purple & Gold
03-27-2009, 04:30 PM

Their bipolar love with Parker is comical. :rollin

Pauleta14
03-27-2009, 04:33 PM

Anyhow, Tony Parker is half American. I never understood why he claims France even tho he wasn't even born there nor is his mother from there. Not like Boris Diaw who is born there and has French family.

Tony was born in Belgium (because his father was playing BB there) but went in France a few month only after.
His 2 brothers were born in France and he grew up (first in Normandie, then in Paris) in France.
That's why he "claims" France...

ps/ France has the "particularity" (in Europe) of having A BIG PART of its population with foreign origins,a little bit like the usa in that regard.

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 04:34 PM
it's called being objective. We get frustrated..let me explain something that may be difficult to Laker fans. You see...we are true fans of a team. If they lose, we get upset...but you see, we don't jump off the wagon like you guys do. We stay on and cheer anyway. But we get frustrated, and say things we don't mean because we're angry. That anger occurs because we actually give a shit about our team. When Tony has a bad game, we get upset because we know he's better than that. All you guys do is say "Oh well, if they lose, we'll cheer for someone else." We're still going to cheer for our team when they lose..because it's our team. But you wouldn't know anything about that..so we'll forgive you.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-27-2009, 04:38 PM
it's called being objective. We get frustrated..let me explain something that may be difficult to Laker fans. You see...we are true fans of a team. If they lose, we get upset...but you see, we don't jump off the wagon like you guys do. We stay on and cheer anyway. But we get frustrated, and say things we don't mean because we're angry. That anger occurs because we actually give a shit about our team. When Tony has a bad game, we get upset because we know he's better than that. All you guys do is say "Oh well, if they lose, we'll cheer for someone else." We're still going to cheer for our team when they lose..because it's our team. But you wouldn't know anything about that..so we'll forgive you.

Couldn't agree more. San Antonians, and Spurs fans in general, live and die with Spurs W's and L's. I've yet to run into another fanbase as knowledgeable and passionate about a team as most Spurs fans are.

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Couldn't agree more. San Antonians, and Spurs fans in general, live and die with Spurs W's and L's. I've yet to run into another fanbase as knowledgeable and passionate about a team as most Spurs fans are.
Exactly...I've always said Spurs fans go to games because they love the team. Lakers fans go to games because it's the "in" thing to do.

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 04:40 PM
They'll never understand...it isn't worth posting. Show up late and leave early, that's the Botox way in LA.

Laker Lanny
03-27-2009, 04:43 PM
It sounds like this guy is from San Antonio...only someone from San Antonio would know Manu was on Time Warner commercials.

Hey numb nuts! If your inbred ass was a real ST poster you would know I went to one of the Alamo Draft house gtgs I saw all the cheesy ass commercials your 1/2 horse town has to offer. Go to the classics forum and look for the good looking stud in Purple and gold. At that time I was here for two reason to see the game (which was sold out) and I left my resume with Nate Lundy form the Ticket76 radio.

I even had a beer with your famous Walter Pasicrita. You think no one outside of San Antonio knows how Manu sold his soul to the Time Warner devil?

Just like chief busted knee Tim Duncan sold his sorry ass soul to the Ancira car dealership. Every time I would download a spurs vs LA game off eMule I would have to see about a million commercials of those two sellouts!

Jesus is that all you guys do In San Antonio besides eat tamales is buy cars and watch cable? And I am not a racist I have 3 black friends so F__k off! :flipoff

Spursmania
03-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Exactly...I've always said Spurs fans go to games because they love the team. Lakers fans go to games because it's the "in" thing to do.

I coundn't agree with you more. :toast

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Hey numb nuts! If your inbred ass was a real ST poster you would know I went to one of the Alamo Draft house gtgs I saw all the cheesy ass commercials your 1/2 horse town has to offer. Go to the classics forum and look for the good looking stud in Purple and gold. At that time I was here for two reason to see the game (which was sold out) and I left my resume with Nate Lundy form the Ticket76 radio.

I even had a beer with your famous Walter Pasicrita. You think no one outside of San Antonio knows how Manu sold his soul to the Time Warner devil?

Just like chief busted knee Tim Duncan sold his sorry ass soul to the Ancira car dealership. Every time I would download a spurs vs LA game off eMule I would have to see about a million commercials of those two sellouts!

Jesus is that all you guys do In San Antonio besides eat tamales is buy cars and watch cable? And I am not a racist I have 3 black friends so F__k off! :flipoff
2 things here douchey...First off, what is Ticket76 radio? Don't you mean Ticket760? And another thing..if you know exactly how many black friends you have....that means you're racist...and don't tell me from the land of milk and hollywood that Manu and Tim sold their souls. How many commercials has your boyfriend Kobe done? Please..get a life...you've officially become a troll...what a douchebag...wow...

LoneStarState'sPride
03-27-2009, 04:51 PM

WOW.....you have THREE black friends? What do you want, an award? That'd be less than 30% of my IMMEDIATE family, retard!

.....and you wanna talk about sellouts? You really think Tim's or Manu's affiliations with local enterprises compares to anything your precious lakers are endorsed by in LA? If anything, Tim and Manu should be commended for at least trying to support the local area instead of selling out to national firms.

Spursmania
03-27-2009, 04:54 PM

:trollLaker Lanny's bipolar trolling is even more comical.:lol:lol

Purple & Gold
03-27-2009, 05:25 PM

:lol @ spurfan trying to go to the bandwagon card

crc21209
03-27-2009, 05:36 PM

One of the best posts I've ever read on here. Every Spurs fan I know, on here and off, lives and dies with this team. But thru the best of times and the worst of times, they stick to them. And then there are other people I know who are fans of other teams such as the Lakers and Mavs, and every time their team goes down, they crticize the shit out of them and pretty much jump on another teams success. I'm not saying every fan of them does it, but just from my personal experience thats what I know..

Bukefal
03-27-2009, 05:53 PM

Nope, Serbian.

Bukefal
03-27-2009, 05:55 PM
Tony was born in Belgium (because his father was playing BB there) but went in France a few month only after.
His 2 brothers were born in France and he grew up (first in Normandie, then in Paris) in France.

ps/ France has the "particularity" (in Europe) of having A BIG PART of its population with foreign origins,a little bit like the usa in that regard.

His other half, is dutch

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 05:58 PM
:lol @ spurfan trying to go to the bandwagon card
Give me a short small break, douchey. Lakers have more bandwagon fans than anyone. Look at all the celebrities. They don't give a shit about the Lakers..they go so they can be seen by the camera. And the fans are just as bad. They love em when they're winning, turn their backs on em when they're losing. I've been watching basketball for 29 years, and I've never seen more wishy washy fans than the Laker fans. We have the Baseline Bums...a group of fans that used to sit on the baseline at HemisFair and get into the heads of the opposing teams more than any fans in the league, and they're still around. Laker fans could care less about their team..they show up late and leave early.."oh..I wonder if a movie is premiering tonight.."

Purple & Gold
03-27-2009, 06:19 PM
Ohhhhhh yeah cause only spur fans are real fans :rolleyes :rolleyes

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Didn't say that..don't put words in my mouth. Just said Lakers have more bandwagon fan than any team. Please dude..you're digging yourself a hole here.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-27-2009, 06:27 PM

All I've got to say is, when your city has one professional sports team, the bond between team and fanbase is usually stronger. I just hope "fans" like the lakers' and boston's aren't the price of sustained success, because it embarrasses the true supporters who helped make the team what it is in the first place, and I'd hate to see the Spurs' fanbase turn in that direction.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-27-2009, 06:29 PM
Didn't say that..don't put words in my mouth. Just said Lakers have more bandwagon fan than any team. Please dude..you're digging yourself a hole here.

Dude, logic is so far from these posters' minds right now it's not even funny. Trying to get a point across to them is kinda like: :bang

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 06:31 PM
All I've got to say is, when your city has one professional sports team, the bond between team and fanbase is usually stronger. I just hope "fans" like the lakers' and boston's aren't the price of sustained success, because it embarrasses the true supporters who helped make the team what it is in the first place, and I'd hate to see the Spurs' fanbase turn in that direction.
It'll never do that. It's like Packer fans...the fanship has been passed down from generation to generation. Like you said...we only have one professional sports team, and San Antonio has as many, if not more sports fans than any city in Texas. Even Jerry Jones knows there's more Cowboys fans in San Antonio than there is in Dallas.

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Dude, logic is so far from these posters' minds right now it's not even funny. Trying to get a point across to them is kinda like: :bang
or
http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/IMZ/IMZ124/pulling-teeth_~pgi0040.jpg

Purple & Gold
03-27-2009, 06:39 PM

LOL @ you trying to backtrap. you and your 29 years are a joke

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 06:43 PM
LOL @ you trying to backtrap. you and your 29 years are a joke
LOL..backtrap? You mean backtrack? You're ignorant dude..go back to Lakerland where a GED qualifies as a college education. I never once said that Spur fans were the only real fans..I just said we had more real fans than Laker fans...that's blatantly obvious. Keep on..

http://www.leafpile.com/TravelLog/Romania/VillageLife/PuttingUpanElectricPole/Digging.jpg

We're all loving it...you're making yourself look more and more like an idiot.

Purple & Gold
03-27-2009, 06:53 PM
spursfan is a joke and they say Laker fans think the world revives around them. Let me know once the spurs get a real center :lmao

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 06:55 PM
spursfan is a joke and they say Laker fans think the world revives around them. Let me know once the spurs get a real center :lmao
LOL..revives around us? You mean revolves? Are you 12? Tim Duncan plays center for us, as well as PF..let me know when you get a Center half as good.

slayermin
03-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Thanks, Lanny. Now I know we have a shot at winning it all. This thread smells of Laker fear and envy.

Amidst your championship wet dreams about Kobe finally winning a Finals MVP, you realized that this year is not going to be as easy as last year for your Kobe crew. Deep down, you know last year was that golden ticket to winning it all and you let it slip away.

Your team is pushing pretty hard for the best record overall, aren't they? What kind of shape will they be in by the time the playoffs roll around?

Spurs have at least one, maybe two more serious championship runs left in them. But I don't have to tell you that. You know we stand in your way and it'll be an absolute war this time around.

Laker Lanny
03-27-2009, 07:10 PM
LOL..backtrap? You mean backtrack? You're ignorant dude..go back to Lakerland where a GED qualifies as a college education. I never once said that Spur fans were the only real fans..I just said we had more real fans than Laker fans...that's blatantly obvious. Keep on..

http://www.leafpile.com/TravelLog/Romania/VillageLife/PuttingUpanElectricPole/Digging.jpg

We're all loving it...you're making yourself look more and more like an idiot.

Dam you Spur fans are out of control. first off if you don't know how many black friends you have, then you don't think they are special, now who is the racist?

I don't normally do this but since Kori is a very nice man to let me post here I am going to boycott this website until you all start posting like real fans or until I notice some change. Sorry about the majority at this site who actually like my views but a few bad apples here have ruined a good thing! :bang

Purple & Gold
03-27-2009, 07:16 PM
LOL..revives around us? You mean revolves? Are you 12? Tim Duncan plays center for us, as well as PF..let me know when you get a Center half as good.

Too busy to care about correct grammar :sleep :sleep

Duncan is a PF now. Too old to try to play center. Tell me who your starting and backup centers are :wakeup

Purple & Gold
03-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Dam you Spur fans are out of control. first off if you don't know how many black friends you have, then you don't think they are special, now who is the racist?

I don't normally do this but since Kori is a very nice man to let me post here I am going to boycott this website until you all start posting like real fans or until I notice some change. Sorry about the majority at this site who actually like my views but a few bad apples here have ruined a good thing! :bang

spurfan is a joke. First the bandwagon and now the grammar card. What's next the rape card? The 4 rings card doesn't work against the Lakeshow. :lol

Purple & Gold
03-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Here let me help out 92120

Kobe is a rapist
.4 was bullshit
Manu was hurt
4 rings bitch
It's an odd year

Anything else let me know.....

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 08:31 PM
Here let me help out 92120

Kobe is a rapist
.4 was bullshit
Manu was hurt
4 rings bitch
It's an odd year

Anything else let me know.....
I love how you change the subject when you're getting pwned. lol. just like all the other Laker fans. By the way...since you're missing the Spurs game, Manu is back..and playing like a beast.. You know..the guy who the Lakers have no answer for? Hope you're ready, douchey.

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 08:33 PM
Too busy to care about correct grammar :sleep :sleep

Duncan is a PF now. Too old to try to play center. Tell me who your starting and backup centers are :wakeup
Let me say this a bit slower...Duunnncccannn pllaayyyss Ceennntterrr. Our starting C tonight was FREAKING TIM DUNCAN. Bonner started at PF. Gooden backs him up.

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 08:36 PM
spurfan is a joke. First the bandwagon and now the grammar card. What's next the rape card? The 4 rings card doesn't work against the Lakeshow. :lol
I've never said 4 rings..never said rapist. I don't even think Kobe raped her...that doesn't have anything to do with basketball. Truth is, in the past 7 years, we've won 3 rings and you've won none. In present time, in the playoffs, the Spurs have OWNED the Lakers. Yet Laker fan continues to think David Stern is just going to HAND you the trophy at the end of the year. You haven't won a title since 2002, and yet you think everyone's just going to lay down and give it to you. Think again, douchey.

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 08:41 PM

LMFAO..OH MY GOD!! So now because I don't know exactly how many friends of mine are black, I don't like them? lol..I have a lot of black friends..I don't keep count of them. And they're not any more special than the rest of my friends. They're all the same. And personally, we don't care if you're going to stop posting here because you're getting pwned. But don't blame it on us. You're the one who started the thread being a hypocrite by telling us to stop talking good about our PG when he got 30 and 10 followed by 42 and 10 on back to backs. You stroke Kobe after every freaking game when he does well. Then, you get racist and become a complete bigot..going racial on the entire Spurs squad. I proved you wrong in every aspect, including who had the better cheerleaders...which was hilarious by the way...so you want to leave. That's fine. But don't take it out on the Spurs fans who stand up for their point guard and their team. That's even more ignorant than the bigotry you displayed in previous posts..so if you're out, goodbye..and good riddance. I hope you don't leave though. You used to be a great poster, until you started talking about salad tossing and getting racial.

Spursfan092120
03-27-2009, 08:49 PM

OK...let's see here...the first two quotes prove that your third quote is bullshit. Posting like real fans? What are we supposed to do when you call us sorry asses and then you get racial by calling us "taco eating river rats?" And we're the ones not posting like real fans? There is a lot of things you could say to help your situation. you could say "The Lakers have beaten the Spurs 2 out of 3 times this year." "The Lakers have a much better record than the Spurs." etc etc...but instead, you decide to get racial...YOU'RE the one not posting like a true fan. You're posting like a punk. So what do you expect from us?

Creation88
03-27-2009, 09:05 PM
that is the faggiest sig. picture ever.

Spursmania
03-28-2009, 12:15 AM

Promise?:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Bukefal
03-28-2009, 08:05 AM

I don't normally do this but since Kori is a very nice man to let me post here I am going to boycott this website until you all start posting like real fans or until I notice some change. Sorry about the majority at this site who actually like my views but a few bad apples here have ruined a good thing!

lollllll well boycott ahead!!! We dont give a shit!!!. :king even better, without you here around. How could you possibly think that we give a shit?

Muser
03-28-2009, 08:11 AM
GIIIIIINNNNOOOBBBIIILLLIIII

:toast

NBAdime
03-28-2009, 09:18 AM

But his mother is Dutch and he wasn't actually born in France only raised? He should at least have dual-citizenship or something. But I never understood the obscure French heritage he claims.

I mean I have 3 cousins born in France and they never claimed France a day in their lives.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-28-2009, 09:24 AM

Wow, what further evidence of collective laker hubris do we need than this little gem of a post right here? Let me start from the top: as a black man, it pisses me off when people feel they need to quantify the number of black friends they have, as if they deserve some sort of recognition for being able to keep tabs on specific races. African-Americans (and minorities in general) don't need you to count their numbers to feel special. You know what'll show the most maturity? Treating ALL of your friends like they're special, regardless of nationality. Two of my best friends are Hispanic (and no, neither of them are from San Antonio or Texas), but I don't call myself an inclusive/forward thinking individual by trying to tally up all the friends I have that are not of the same race as my own. That's pure bs, and is a bigger sign of bigotry than overt racism.

Second, this guy actually thinks the majority of people on this site agree with him and would be sorry to see him leave! The absurdity of this claim really takes the cake. It's akin to me posting pro-Aggie/anti-Longhorn stuff on a longhorn fan website and expecting to be welcomed. I agree that Kori is a nice man to let laker lanny post here, but as I don't know either him or laker lanny personally, all I can judge him by are his posts, which have become more and more ridiculous. I, for one, would be overjoyed to see him leave, with his bigoted, ignorant, and racially charged views. You make a mockery of a proud franchise there in l.a. with your drivel, and shame true Laker fans like my father who don't have to stoop to racial slurs and insults to support their team.

So, if you must boycott this website, laker lanny, do so with the knowledge that the only thing we'll miss is the chance to show the world just how idiotic people like you are. Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you on the way out!

GO SPURS GO! :lobt2::flag:

Mavs08
03-28-2009, 10:19 AM
^ excellent! :tu

Brazil
03-28-2009, 02:33 PM
But his mother is Dutch and he wasn't actually born in France only raised? He should at least have dual-citizenship or something. But I never understood the obscure French heritage he claims.

I mean I have 3 cousins born in France and they never claimed France a day in their lives.

He is French because he has been raised in France, he learnt playing bb in France, his passport is French, his friends are French, his culture is French, he loves baguette, he is playing for France NT, his rapp is crap another proof he's French, he loves French toast, French fries and he is married with an hot chick, his wedding was in France, his mother tongue is French and Belgium anyway is almost a French region.

french bread
03-28-2009, 02:59 PM
Being French was how he was bread.

B-Boy
03-28-2009, 03:31 PM
:corn:

bobbybob0
03-28-2009, 03:49 PM
He is French because he has been raised in France, he learnt playing bb in France, his passport is French, his friends are French, his culture is French, he loves baguette, he is playing for France NT, his rapp is crap another proof he's French, he loves French toast, French fries and he is married with an hot chick, his wedding was in France, his mother tongue is French and Belgium anyway is almost a French region.

:lmao:downspin::rollin:downspin::lmao

colargol
03-28-2009, 03:52 PM

Belgium.....?:rollin

JWest596
03-28-2009, 04:00 PM

Belgium.....?:rollin

The region between France and Belgium is Flemish. It is a very commingled area of Belgium and French culture in a hundred ways as its border/boundaries has changed throughout history. Much like Alsace Lorraine shared German and French cultures and history, usually depending on whose army was the most dominant. History is good for you.

Spursmania
03-28-2009, 04:43 PM
The region between France and Belgium is Flemish. It is a very commingled area of Belgium and French culture in a hundred ways as its border/boundaries has changed throughout history. Much like Alsace Lorraine shared German and French cultures and history, usually depending on whose army was the most dominant. History is good for you.

Belgium has awesome antique furniture-my spouse went crazy shopping in Belgium. Have the best ales ever. Love the garlic french fries. And, have been searching for the same ale I drank there and til this day have not been able to match it. Guess I'll have to go back to have me some more ale. I like Belgium.:toast

new_N_town
03-28-2009, 06:27 PM

nobody here honestly gives a fuck to hear about what you have to say laundry laker,, i think i speak for everyone when i say nobody gives a flying fuck of 2 shits. hope i didnt come off too harsh. but hey, who cares? lol

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Cry Havoc
03-28-2009, 09:15 PM
Has Kobe EVER had 40+ points with 10+ assists in a game?

Brazil
03-28-2009, 09:22 PM
Belgium has awesome antique furniture-my spouse went crazy shopping in Belgium. Have the best ales ever. Love the garlic french fries. And, have been searching for the same ale I drank there and til this day have not been able to match it. Guess I'll have to go back to have me some more ale. I like Belgium.:toast

I like Belgium too and Jacques Brel !

France B-boy
03-28-2009, 09:27 PM
nobody here honestly gives a fuck to hear about what you have to say laundry laker,, i think i speak for everyone when i say nobody gives a flying fuck of 2 shits. hope i didnt come off too harsh. but hey, who cares? lol

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

LakerLanny
03-29-2009, 11:26 AM
We have an imposter on our hands.

This is the real LakerLanny. My handle on this site has always been LakerLanny, not Laker Lanny as that had been taken by the imposter previously.

I also never use an avatar on any site and always sign my posts "Love, Laker Lanny" to sort of provide a seal of authenticity.

You know you are infamous when you have dudes impostering you on more than one site!

Anyone who has read my work over the years knows that I consider the *purs the Lakers one true potential obstacle in the West....and I am a big fan of Tony Parker's game (and his wife :hat)

Come correct Imposter and admit your evil deeds!

Bukefal
03-29-2009, 11:33 AM
hmmmm:rolleyes

Spursfan092120
03-29-2009, 12:45 PM
We have an imposter on our hands.

This is the real LakerLanny. My handle on this site has always been LakerLanny, not Laker Lanny as that had been taken by the imposter previously.

I also never use an avatar on any site and always sign my posts "Love, Laker Lanny" to sort of provide a seal of authenticity.

You know you are infamous when you have dudes impostering you on more than one site!

Anyone who has read my work over the years knows that I consider the *purs the Lakers one true potential obstacle in the West....and I am a big fan of Tony Parker's game (and his wife :hat)

Come correct Imposter and admit your evil deeds!
infamous? on a message board?

JWest596
03-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Love,
LakerLanny

This has been LL's sig for years. Lakers still suck, imposter or not.