PDA

View Full Version : Suns 118, Jazz 114....Magic 84, Celtics 82...Pacers 90, Heat 88

LEONARD
03-26-2009, 08:33 AM
Where are your threads, SpursDynasty??

The Jazz are the only other team worth mentioning in the West besides the Spurs...what now?? They should probably just tank the rest of the season for a draft pick.

The Magic and Dwight Howard (24 pts, 21 reb, 4 blocks) suck...so much for the Celtics...

How can Wade (who is clearly the MVP this season) go 5/24 from the field and lose to the Pacers? I could make at least 12 shots out of 24 against the Pacers!!!

Chieflion
03-26-2009, 08:40 AM

The Jazz are the only other team worth mentioning in the West besides the Spurs...what now?? They should probably just tank the rest of the season for a draft pick.

The Magic and Dwight Howard (24 pts, 21 reb, 4 blocks) suck...so much for the Celtics...

How can Wade (who is clearly the MVP this season) go 5/24 from the field and lose to the Pacers? I could make at least 12 shots out of 24 against the Pacers!!!
Hello, SD.

Flo-Rida
03-26-2009, 01:24 PM

You took the words right out of my mouth.

SpursDynasty
03-26-2009, 02:39 PM
Utah just missed some shots. Phoenix is a run and gun team whose style of play can win on any given night, even against the Spurs. So no big deal there. This game was more important to Phoenix than Utah. Phoenix is fighting for the 8th seed.

Once Garnett starts playing 30 minutes again, Orlando will be swept vs. Boston in the playoffs. It was only a 2 point victory. I don't care about anything Dwight Howard does. He is insignificant in this league.

As for the Pacers and Heat, these kinds of losses happen and are a part of the game. An extra made shot here or there and it's a Miami victory. Again, not a big deal. Sometimes the shots just don't fall. That's all that happened here. Wade had a bad shooting game, it happens in this league. He still averages more PPG and better FG% then both Kobe and LeBron. Oh, and he won on his last NBA Finals trip, which Kobe and LeBron didn't.

LEONARD
03-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Utah just missed some shots. Phoenix is a run and gun team whose style of play can win on any given night, even against the Spurs. So no big deal there. This game was more important to Phoenix than Utah. Phoenix is fighting for the 8th seed.

Once Garnett starts playing 30 minutes again, Orlando will be swept vs. Boston in the playoffs. It was only a 2 point victory. I don't care about anything Dwight Howard does. He is insignificant in this league.

As for the Pacers and Heat, these kinds of losses happen and are a part of the game. An extra made shot here or there and it's a Miami victory. Again, not a big deal. Sometimes the shots just don't fall. That's all that happened here. Wade had a bad shooting game, it happens in this league. He still averages more PPG and better FG% then both Kobe and LeBron. Oh, and he won on his last NBA Finals trip, which Kobe and LeBron didn't.

http://5hole.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/elephant20shit1.jpg