PDA

View Full Version : Worst Movie you have seen in the last year?

RandomGuy
03-26-2009, 08:41 AM
Gene Generation.

It was so bad, that there were two or three scenes in the movie that left my wife and I, both fairly smart people, asking what the f*** was going on. Horrible writing and editing, and low budget for sets.

It was almost on par with Plan 9 From Outer Space.

(edit)
Compiliation of suck-ass movies (some people gave more than one, but I tried to give it an honest guess as to which one the poster hated most)
Bolded movies had more than one poster saying it was the worst.

10,000 B.C.--Peewee's lovechild
10,000 B.C--IronMexican aka Giant Butt Picture Boy.
27 Dresses - Cuckingfunt
Any Tyler Perry movie-- stretch
Blades of Glory --Balijuana
Confessions of a Shopaholic- Alamo Spurs Fan
Forgetting Sarah Marshal-Steven
Frank McKlusky, C.I. -- jaffies
Funny Game - Sonic
Funny Games --Mexicanjunior
Gene Generation -- RandomGuy
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale --jcrod
Indiana Jones and the Crystal skull - Chris
Meet The Spartans -- lebomb
Meet the Spartans -- Lockbeard
Mirrors-- Spurstalker
Miss March.--Dirk MVP
Punisher War Zone- Florige
Quarantine-- Iminlakerland
Slumdog Millionaire -koriwhat
Speed Racer -- Blake
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button--Spurminator
The Happening--Spurs fan in exile
The Jumper -- Avitus
The Love Guru -- mardigan
The Strangers -- Viva las espuelas
There Will be Blood.--Alamo50
Tropic Thunder --Tropic Thunder
Twilight --Batman27
Twilight.--Manufor3
Vantage Point - Bukefal
Zohan - RenaldoBalkman
Zohan-- The Truth

Dr. Gonzo
03-26-2009, 08:46 AM
Forgetting Sarah Marshall

florige
03-26-2009, 08:50 AM
Punisher War Zone was probably one of the worst movies I have seen ever.

AlamoSpursFan
03-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Confessions of a Shopaholic.

stretch
03-26-2009, 09:03 AM
any Tyler Perry movie ever made

Bukefal
03-26-2009, 09:12 AM
- Vantage Point - and - Burn after reading -

Damn what a shit movies they were!

CuckingFunt
03-26-2009, 09:29 AM
27 Dresses. That one literally made me angry.

batman2883
03-26-2009, 09:32 AM
any Tyler Perry movie ever made

thank you!! im still wondering how he gets bankroll to keep making shows and movies, they are horrible and all the same!!

batman2883
Punisher War Zone was probably one of the worst movies I have seen ever.

yeah it was horrible, but there are some funny parts

batman2883
Twilight sucked ass!!!

JudynTX
03-26-2009, 09:33 AM
Burn after reading -

Damn what a shit movies they were!

+1 The way Brad Pitt died was F up!

batman2883
03-26-2009, 09:34 AM
+1 the way brad pitt died was f up!

cant be worse than meet joe black

SA210
03-26-2009, 09:37 AM
cant be worse than meet joe black

:lol That movie is awesome, so underrated.

Spurminator
03-26-2009, 09:45 AM
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

SpursStalker
03-26-2009, 09:46 AM
any tyler perry movie ever made

+100000000

batman2883
03-26-2009, 09:46 AM
:lol That movie is awesome, so underrated.

it was awesome but the best part was watching brad pitt get plowed by a bus then hit again on his way down lol...priceless!!

Drachen
03-26-2009, 09:49 AM
all of you should go out and rent Seamless. Let me give you a little background: rave culture was on the rise, not quite mainstream, but getting there. Some people decided to capitalize on this fact by making a movie about it. They thought, hey, American Pie is still fresh in everyone's mind, lets get shannon elizabeth to play the lead role. Then they got those little magnets shaped like letters and threw them up against a refrigerator for about a year and copied down the results. Once they were finished doing that, they typed their results, bound it and viola, a script! I can't really tell you what the movie is about other than they work in a clothing store and apparently tree sap comes out of cave walls and has hallucinegenic properties. Honestly, I have never finished the movie, I could never do it. I tried so many times, I tried to get myself drunk first, I tried watching the movie a quarter at a time, etc. Nothing would work. If you decide to see it, and finish it. Let me know what happens.

IronMexican
03-26-2009, 09:50 AM
In theatres, 10,000 B.C.

SA210
03-26-2009, 09:50 AM
it was awesome but the best part was watching brad pitt get plowed by a bus then hit again on his way down lol...priceless!!

For years, I have showed the movie to friends who haven't seen it, just to watch their reaction to that scene, without telling them what's gonna happen. They freak everytime :lol

SpursStalker
03-26-2009, 09:51 AM
Mirrors ...

Sucked ass

SA210
03-26-2009, 09:51 AM
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Oh man, I actually love this movie.

SA210
03-26-2009, 09:52 AM
mirrors ...

Sucked ass

+1

koriwhat
03-26-2009, 09:53 AM
slumdog millionaire... fuckin' lame!

batman2883
03-26-2009, 09:54 AM
wth happened to shannon elizabeth??

Drachen
03-26-2009, 09:57 AM
wth happened to shannon elizabeth??

Exactly what should have happened after her cameo in American Pie. Get naked, then disappear.

SpursStalker
03-26-2009, 10:56 AM
The Happening was also over rated.

mardigan
03-26-2009, 11:00 AM
10,000 B.C.

Terrible, terrible movie.

I Love Me Some Me
03-26-2009, 11:02 AM
You Don't Mess With the Zohan

koriwhat
03-26-2009, 11:04 AM
The Happening was also over rated.

oh god that movie was terrible... oh no the plants are killing us! no not a breeze!

CuckingFunt
03-26-2009, 11:08 AM
oh god that movie was terrible... oh no the plants are killing us! no not a breeze!

There were moments that I actually liked (believe me, I didn't expect that), but wish that Shyamalan had gone with what he said was his original instinct and made it in the spirit of a 1970s disaster movie. A movie with scary wind just shouldn't be allowed to take itself seriously.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-26-2009, 11:13 AM
The Happening was probably the worst that I saw in a theatre in the last 12 months. The occasional bits of humor in it worked. The rest of it was awful.

mardigan
03-26-2009, 11:23 AM
The Love Guru or whatever it was called might be the worst movie I have ever seen.

Spurminator
03-26-2009, 11:25 AM
The Love Guru or whatever it was called might be the worst movie I have ever seen.

:lol

Why would you even go SEE that?

Blake
03-26-2009, 11:27 AM
from what Ive heard, Im glad I never saw love guru or meet dave.

I got duped into watching Speed Racer......fastest garbage on wheels.

I rented Disaster Movie and couldn't make it half way it was so badly unfunny.

mardigan
03-26-2009, 11:30 AM

Why would you even go SEE that?

I don't know. I have no excuse.

RandomGuy
03-26-2009, 11:38 AM
The Happening was probably the worst that I saw in a theatre in the last 12 months. The occasional bits of humor in it worked. The rest of it was awful.

Oh, we saw The Happening.

Gene Generation was worse. Much, much worse.
http://www.reelcomix.com/admin/admin_images/gene-generation.jpg

It was made in 2005 and was based on a comic book about "gene hackers".

The movie never really quite explained what the fuck those were, or why they were bad, other than showing somebody die by being turned into a mass of worms.

The lead character was some ueber-assassin (Bai Ling and you do get to see her naked, big nipples and all) with feelings, and curiously intermittant bad-assness, i.e. one scene killing four dudes in seconds with awesome karate stuff, then getting whacked in the head easily the next.

She falls in love with some scientist guy who she normally would just kill, but in one scene "falls in love" with him for some reason.

Sprinkle in some really really awful dialogue, with plot holes you can pilot an aircraft carrier through, then add in 2 or 3 scenes that didn't really fit into the plot, as if they were shot from a different movie, then edited in at the last second.

Really, by the time it was all over, my wife and I were literally rolling around on the couch laughing at how fucking lame and confusing this movie was. :lmao

If you want to see the trailer here it is:
http://www.reelcomix.com/522-Gene-Generation-Trailer.html

The trailer makes the movie look like some cool, dark, disotopian sci-fi, which I am sure is what the graphic novel it is based on is.

The movie however, was a steamy turd. I would be embarassed to have my name in the credits, with the possible exception of the make-up artist, who seemed to have done a bang-up job.

Summers
03-26-2009, 06:21 PM
http://www.reelcomix.com/admin/admin_images/gene-generation.jpg

Really, by the time it was all over, my wife and I were literally rolling around on the couch laughing at how fucking lame and confusing this movie was. :lmao

The ending is supposed to be sad, I think, because everyone she knows is dead. :lol

BlackSwordsMan
03-26-2009, 07:30 PM
pretty much anything with will farrel in it

dirk4mvp
03-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Miss March.

Xylus
03-26-2009, 07:35 PM
slumdog millionaire... fuckin' lame!

Slumdog Millionaire is one of the best movies I've seen in years. You suck.

TheTruth
03-26-2009, 07:50 PM
Zohan.

manufor3
03-26-2009, 07:51 PM
Twilight.
It was better than the book.
The only thing I liked about it was Alice.
alice was hot in the movie

lefty
03-26-2009, 08:17 PM

Thanks.

I was going to watch the movie tonight

Thank you so much :bang

koriwhat
03-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Slumdog Millionaire is one of the best movies I've seen in years. You suck.

it figures... suns fans.

koriwhat
03-26-2009, 08:41 PM
knowing. nicolas cage just flat out sucks, except of course in raising arizona. dude sucks at acting! anyhow the movie had some great effects in it but the overall message and ending are fuckin' lame. unless you're religious... watch a bootleg. that's all i'm saying.

LockBeard
03-26-2009, 10:56 PM
Meet the Spartans on HBO.

What a complete pile of dog shit. As I tried to watch it, I was embarrassed for the actors in the movie.

baseline bum
03-26-2009, 11:25 PM
I don't watch a lot of movies, but Tropic Thunder is the worst I've seen since Independence Day.

jcrod
03-26-2009, 11:40 PM
I don't watch a lot of movies, but Tropic Thunder is the worst I've seen since Independence Day.

Really, i liked both. Classic quotes on Thunder, Downey was hiliarious.

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale - Jason Statham. I saw bits of it on Showtime, i wonder how these movies make it out.

Avitus1
03-26-2009, 11:40 PM
http://thecia.com.au/reviews/m/images/mummy-3-tomb-of-the-dragon-emperor-poster-1.jpg

Was pretty awful.

Avitus1
03-26-2009, 11:45 PM
http://www.horror-movies.ca/albums/userpics/poster_strangers_busstop_poster.jpg

Was easily forgettable.

Melmart1
03-26-2009, 11:57 PM

How about a spoiler alert for those of us who haven't seen it, moron? :rolleyes

balli
03-27-2009, 12:14 AM
pretty much anything with will farrel in it

I was racking my brain for something to say other than The Dark Knight, because all in all I've seen far shittier movies in my life, just not in the past year. And then, thanks to this post, I remembered that I watched that dumbass Blades of Glory movie.

Kriz-Maxima
03-27-2009, 12:24 AM
http://thecia.com.au/reviews/m/images/mummy-3-tomb-of-the-dragon-emperor-poster-1.jpg

Was pretty awful.

HORRIBLE movie

King
03-27-2009, 07:28 AM
How about a spoiler alert for those of us who haven't seen it, moron? :rolleyes

The movie is 11 years old - when does that statute of limitations run out? I hate it when spoilers are given, too, but if the movie is over a decade old, people should be allowed to talk about it. If you were interested in seeing the movie, you would've seen it by now.

Here are some spoilers..in Citizen Kane, Rosebud is the sled.

And Darth Vader is Luke's father.

SpursStalker
03-27-2009, 07:33 AM
Twilight sucked ass!!!

Did you really expect it not to?

Melmart1
03-27-2009, 07:41 AM
The movie is 11 years old - when does that statute of limitations run out? I hate it when spoilers are given, too, but if the movie is over a decade old, people should be allowed to talk about it. If you were interested in seeing the movie, you would've seen it by now.

Here are some spoilers..in Citizen Kane, Rosebud is the sled.

Burn After Reading is 11 years old? Really?

King
03-27-2009, 07:43 AM
Burn After Reading is 11 years old? Really?

:lol:lol

My bad. I thought you were talking about Meet Joe Black. BAR falls under the statute of limitations.

My apologies.

Melmart1
03-27-2009, 07:45 AM
:lol:lol

My bad. I thought you were talking about Meet Joe Black. BAR falls under the statute of limitations.

My apologies.

I was wondering what movie you were thinking of. And don't worry, I have seen both the movies you spoiled. :lol

Summers
03-27-2009, 09:56 AM

Shit!

Avitus1
03-27-2009, 10:02 AM
HORRIBLE movie

Thank You! I know 2 or 3 people that think its good, I'm always like "Are you retarded?"

Avitus1
03-27-2009, 10:04 AM
http://www.gossipgirlinsider.com/images/gallery/the-haunting-of-molly-hartley.jpg

This movie sucked hard.

florige
03-27-2009, 10:08 AM
http://www.gossipgirlinsider.com/images/gallery/the-haunting-of-molly-hartley.jpg

This movie sucked hard.

:lol Was this crap out in theaters?

SpursStalker
03-27-2009, 10:08 AM

This movie sucked hard.

Have you seen "The Haunting in Connecticut?"

Avitus1
03-27-2009, 10:09 AM
knowing. nicolas cage just flat out sucks, except of course in raising arizona. dude sucks at acting! anyhow the movie had some great effects in it but the overall message and ending are fuckin' lame. unless you're religious... watch a bootleg. that's all i'm saying.

Nick Care is terrible. I can think of two other movies he has done recently that were fucking retarded.

http://www.wildaboutmovies.com/images_3/NextMoviePoster325.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/p/R/R/bangkokdangerousposter2.jpg

The thing that amazes me is that he has had 3 shitty movies come out in the span of a year and he keeps getting work.

Avitus1
03-27-2009, 10:11 AM
Have you seen "The Haunting in Connecticut?"

I've seen the commercials for it. I'll probably end up seeing it because like Molly Hartley my GF wants to see it.

SpursStalker
03-27-2009, 10:13 AM
I've seen the commercials for it. I'll probably end up seeing it because like Molly Hartley my GF wants to see it.

Let me know if it's worth seeing.

I watched the Exorcism of Emily Rose and thought it was pretty good.

Drachen
03-27-2009, 10:18 AM
my problem with Nic Cage, is that he keeps getting work as an action hero. He doesn't belong in an action flick. He belongs in an "I am depressed and life hates me" sort of role. If he is in an action flick, he should be the guy whose wife is sleeping with the hero's nemesis goes to get revenge, trips on his shoe lace and gets shot. If he stuck to those roles he would not have one bad movie under his belt.

Avitus1
03-27-2009, 10:20 AM
I liked Exorcism of Emily Rose I thought it was pretty good. It was one of those movies that made me want to research more on the actual event.

To bad I got drunk instead....

Avitus1
03-27-2009, 10:22 AM
my problem with Nic Cage, is that he keeps getting work as an action hero. He doesn't belong in an action flick. He belongs in an "I am depressed and life hates me" sort of role. If he is in an action flick, he should be the guy whose wife is sleeping with the hero's nemesis goes to get revenge, trips on his shoe lace and gets shot. If he stuck to those roles he would not have one bad movie under his belt.

So true. This guy really needs to fire his agent. He should of fired him after "Ghost Rider" that was a huge steaming pile of shit.

Melmart1
03-27-2009, 10:24 AM

I agree. He is awesome in stuff like Leaving Las Vegas or Adaptation but then ruins it with utter crap like Con Air.

mardigan
03-27-2009, 10:25 AM
I liked Exorcism of Emily Rose I thought it was pretty good. It was one of those movies that made me want to research more on the actual event.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneliese_Michel

SpursStalker
03-27-2009, 10:27 AM

Off subject just a bit ...

Have you seen Constantine?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another movie that I thought sucked was ...

I Am Legend

Drachen
03-27-2009, 10:28 AM
I agree. He is awesome in stuff like Leaving Las Vegas or Adaptation but then ruins it with utter crap like Con Air.

I mean honestly, I don't know how he keeps getting those jobs. If I am the casting director and in walks nic cage (and pretend I dont know who he is). I take one look at his face, before he says a word and think to myself (GREAT we found a guy to play the doormat in our movie). Then the moment I hear the sound of his voice, I offer him 10 million dollars so that we can keep him on retainer to play the doormat in my next 10 movies. Its really that simple.

Between him and William H. Macy, you have two of the best depressing character actors in history. Put them in the same room and I guarantee you everyone in the theater would leave feeling uncomfortable and sad.

sonic21
03-27-2009, 10:28 AM
Funny Game
Alien vs Predator

florige
03-27-2009, 10:31 AM

I keep hearing that his new one "knowing" is actually pretty good.

lefty
03-27-2009, 10:33 AM
About all those movies you all have mentioned guys

Why did you watch them in the 1st place ?????????????

I never wanted to watch them; I mean " Twilight " ????? :lmao

florige
03-27-2009, 10:36 AM
In "Knowing" he actually dies in that one I hear!!

Just kidding Lefty. lol

lefty
03-27-2009, 10:39 AM
In "Knowing" he actually dies in that one I hear!!

Just kidding Lefty. lol

Drachen
03-27-2009, 11:01 AM

I will probably end up watching it at some point, it just looks like a ripoff of Pi.

peewee's lovechild
03-27-2009, 11:06 AM
10,000 B.C. and In The Name of The King were two movies that I began to see on HBO and Showtime and I switched half hour into both of them.

I can't believe stupid shit like that is made into movies.

florige
03-27-2009, 11:09 AM
This year I think that is going to be a pretty safe bet that Crank 2 will easily take the nod for worst movie of 2009.

peewee's lovechild
03-27-2009, 11:11 AM
This year I think that is going to be a pretty safe bet that Crank 2 will easily take the nod for worst movie of 2009.

You didn't hear about the abortion known as Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li?

Also, there's that Dragonball garbage coming out.

alamo50
03-27-2009, 11:15 AM
There Will be Blood.

Just donīt watch it.

florige
03-27-2009, 11:17 AM
You didn't hear about the abortion known as Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li?

Also, there's that Dragonball garbage coming out.

Yeah I forgot about those.

Drachen
03-27-2009, 12:00 PM
This sucks, my fiance is on this kick lately saying (only half jokingly) that I don't like her ideas and keep supplanting them with my own. I decided I would accept the next idea of hers just so that I can get past that. Well she just texted me and asked "Would you like to watch twilight tonight." I started to txt back to tell her that I just got finished reading (on here) how bad of a movie it was. Then I slowly erased all of that and typed "Sure." Now I have to watch that movie to keep the peace.

As soon as it's over, I am going to turn to her and tell her what I did, then say "see what happens when we go with your ideas?"

IronMexican
03-27-2009, 12:04 PM
10,000 B.C. and In The Name of The King were two movies that I began to see on HBO and Showtime and I switched half hour into both of them.

I can't believe stupid shit like that is made into movies.

10,000 BC was the last movie I saw in theaters. You can't imagine how pissed I was.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-27-2009, 12:04 PM
http://www.horror-movies.ca/albums/userpics/poster_strangers_busstop_poster.jpg

Was easily forgettable.
yep. the screaming got on my nerves after a while.

jaffies
03-27-2009, 01:03 PM
There were several shitty movies I saw. I can't come to a conclusion on which was the worst, but there is one that probably isn't the worst but definitely pissed me off the most.

Frank McKlusky, C.I.

I just finished watching this shit. I'm not gonna waste your time with a self-important scathing movie review, so this is a list of why this film sucked:

-It's a blatant Ace Ventura rip-off. Complete with a 100% Jim Carrey facial expression and pratfall imitation.
-It's rare to find a movie with so many funny people and have zero laughs. Andy Richter, Tracy Morgan, Adam Corolla (meh), the drill sergeant from Full Metal Jacket, Blue from Old School, and Randy Quaid and yet you put Deputy Doofy from Scary Movie as the lead, what the fuck indeed. Oh, and Randy Quaid's character is literally brain dead and just sits through the entire movie motionless and farting in every scene.
-It has Chyna the wrestler constantly showing off her 2 turntables and a microphone if you catch my drift. Oh, and Dolly Parton (albeit not in her prime) is in the movie and shows absolutely zero cleavage. Easily replaceable with anyone with no tits and requires less money.
-1 out of 5 of the gay jokes were funny, and there were over 100, some repeats. Also my guilty pleasure of fart jokes has partially been ruined by their poor execution.
-Hanson in concert.

whatever.

Oh, I agree with most of the posts so far.

lebomb
03-27-2009, 01:32 PM
Go see everything else out there..................then watch Meet The Spartans.................everything you saw prior was an Oscar winner compared to this piece of shit.

CuckingFunt
03-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Between him and William H. Macy, you have two of the best depressing character actors in history. Put them in the same room and I guarantee you everyone in the theater would leave feeling uncomfortable and sad.

Except that they're both quite good at comedy, as well.

angel_luv
03-27-2009, 02:41 PM

I hope you are right. A group of friends and I are going to see it tonight.

I have only seen a few movies in the past 12 months, and thankfully, I liked all of them.

mexicanjunior
03-27-2009, 02:51 PM
Funny Games...that movie was awful.

Avitus1
03-28-2009, 04:06 AM
This sucks, my fiance is on this kick lately saying (only half jokingly) that I don't like her ideas and keep supplanting them with my own. I decided I would accept the next idea of hers just so that I can get past that. Well she just texted me and asked "Would you like to watch twilight tonight." I started to txt back to tell her that I just got finished reading (on here) how bad of a movie it was. Then I slowly erased all of that and typed "Sure." Now I have to watch that movie to keep the peace.

As soon as it's over, I am going to turn to her and tell her what I did, then say "see what happens when we go with your ideas?"

Yea that sucks. I just got done doing just about the same with "Mirrors." What a piece of garbage that was. 24 is a pretty good show but I just dont think I've seen any movie (outside of Lost Boys) That Keifer is really good in. Not that Mirrors had a stellar plot, I could pay a class of 5th graders to write something better.

Avitus1
03-28-2009, 04:07 AM
I actually heard that "Knowing" was dumb as shit.

Avitus1
03-28-2009, 04:09 AM
Now to the reason I came on here. At work today I remembered this movie.

http://www.yume.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/jumper.jpg

One of the worst movies of 2008! Damn I cant stand this movie and there was nothing redeemable about it. Hayden Christenson is a terrible actor who always seems to have his balls in a vice when delivering "heartfelt" lines.

iminlakerland
03-28-2009, 04:38 AM
http://www.horror-movies.ca/albums/userpics/poster_quarantbig.jpg

Chris
03-28-2009, 04:43 AM
I usually do my research before seeing any movies but nothing prepared me for this piece of garbage.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a179/crackalegs/indiana_jones_and_the_kingdom_of_th.jpg

I felt my youth betrayed after watching this steaming pile of dog vomit.

Drachen
03-28-2009, 11:48 AM
Twilight sucked BTW. Why couldn't anyone in that movie act?? And choosing the loser ex-boyfriend from Can't Hardly Wait to be the wise one?? C'mon!

:sobbing: SOMEONE IN THERE CALLED ME A FAG

RandomGuy
03-28-2009, 02:22 PM
I usually do my research before seeing any movies but nothing prepared me for this piece of garbage.
http://www.impawards.com/2008/posters/indiana_jones_and_the_kingdom_of_the_crystal_skull _ver2.jpg

I felt my youth betrayed after watching this steaming pile of dog vomit.

(indiana jones and the crystal skull picture not-functioning)

RandomGuy
03-28-2009, 02:32 PM

Which was worse, Knowing or Slumdog millionaire?

RandomGuy
03-28-2009, 02:36 PM
Meet the Spartans on HBO.

What a complete pile of dog shit. As I tried to watch it, I was embarrassed for the actors in the movie.

It was supposed to be a parody.

Besides, if you watch a movie with Kevin Sorbo as one of the leading actors, you deserve what you get. :lol

You have to go into a movie like that expecting it to be bad, so you can get over needing something as irrelevant as a real plot.

The movie did suck, but Gene Generation was even worse, honest.

mardigan
03-28-2009, 03:16 PM

Besides, if you watch a movie with Kevin Sorbo as one of the leading actors, you deserve what you get. :lol

You have to go into a movie like that expecting it to be bad, so you can get over needing something as irrelevant as a real plot.

If you expect a movie starring Bai Ling to be good, you also deserve what you get.

RandomGuy
03-28-2009, 03:21 PM
If you expect a movie starring Bai Ling to be good, you also deserve what you get.

I didn't expect it to be good, just a passable sci-fi flick. I love sci-fi and can forgive a certain amount of suck-ness, but this was... so bad it was funny.

mrsmaalox
03-28-2009, 05:23 PM
I managed to avoid all you have mentioned except "Funny Games". I can't even find the words to describe the level suck it sank to. It still pisses me off when I think that they killed a little kid, and let that wimp ass dad (who was totally incapacitated by a single hit to the leg with a golf club swung by some faggy emo asshole) live :wtf

MannyIsGod
03-28-2009, 05:41 PM
I think 10,000 BC was within the past year.

florige
03-28-2009, 05:54 PM

:lmao

Chris
03-28-2009, 11:47 PM
(indiana jones and the crystal skull picture not-functioning)

fixed it!

caribbean_spur
03-29-2009, 12:03 AM
Did someone mentioned Wanted? Seriously, I like action movies and superheroes flicks, but this! I have to say that when James McAvoy asks at the end "What the f** have you done lately" my only thought was, I just freaking wasted 2 hours of my life.

SA210
03-29-2009, 12:10 AM

It IS good. :tu

Avitus1
03-29-2009, 04:56 AM
http://www.mannythemovieguy.com/images/babylon_ad.jpg
Another big bucket of crap. Starring Vin Diesel... I should of known better.

Chris
03-29-2009, 07:01 AM
Babylon A.D. was more eye candy than anything but yeah even for a sci-fi movie it was awful.

Avitus1
03-29-2009, 01:25 PM
Yea it did have some cool effects. My friend tried to convince me the story was really deep and I could see they really tried. However the writing was just terrible in this movie.

florige
03-29-2009, 07:52 PM
It IS good. :tu

Sweet! I am going to check that out while it's still in theaters.

manufor3
03-29-2009, 09:32 PM
these two were both bad, but twilight was worse. dont watch either.

http://www.freewebs.com/twilight-books/twilight.jpg

http://reviews.starseeker.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/the-breed-art-flat.jpg

chode_regulator
03-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Vantage Point was a real let down for me

also I don't know the title but it had owen wilson and kate hudson and they are treasure hunters or soemthing. turned it off after like 20 minutes. it was cool though to see theo huxtable as a gangsta

lebomb
03-30-2009, 08:50 AM
Every movie in here is subjective about whether it was good or not.........but, not Meet The Spartans.......... there isnt any subjectivity about this movie. It SUCKED period. Im angry I lost 30min. of my life watchin that shit.

tp2021
03-30-2009, 09:18 AM
I want to know who saw Zohan AND didn't vote for it.

LockBeard
03-30-2009, 11:19 AM

Parodies should be funny though. Like this one:

l7qKD-Ph7ds

Dude, I loved Kevin Sorbo as a youngster during the days of his Hercules show!

leemajors
03-30-2009, 12:00 PM
Did someone mentioned Wanted? Seriously, I like action movies and superheroes flicks, but this! I have to say that when James McAvoy asks at the end "What the f** have you done lately" my only thought was, I just freaking wasted 2 hours of my life.

wanted was fucking awesome.

Avitus1
03-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Meet The Spartans was Terrible!!!! The Breed, haven't seen it but heard it was terrible.

angel_luv
03-31-2009, 10:21 AM
I hope you are right. A group of friends and I are going to see it tonight.

I have only seen a few movies in the past 12 months, and thankfully, I liked all of them.

For the record- "Knowing" was a great movie. I really liked it and look forward to seeing it again.

My favorite part was the van in one of the very last scenes.

SA210
03-31-2009, 11:02 AM
For the record- "Knowing" was a great movie. I really liked it and look forward to seeing it again.

Yes, I saw it twice, love the movie. I thought the movie turned out a little different than the trailer for me, which is good, cuz I didn't think I was going to like it.

koriwhat
03-31-2009, 01:04 PM
Which was worse, Knowing or Slumdog millionaire?

sad to say it but... i'd say slumdog millionaire. i just found SM to be so overrated because it's the whole "jumping cultures" type of movie. i found the whole plot of "my life experiences answered each of my questions" ridiculously stupid! dumbass movie!

anyhow with that said... i was coming out of "i love you man!" the other day and saw an ad in the theater for slumdog millionaire and i told my buddy not to see that crap and i made a silly indian impersonation. anyhow, i turn around to see about 6 indians right behind me walking in the hallway. haha. man i felt stupid but not as stupid as SM.

Trainwreck2100
03-31-2009, 01:14 PM
Le Divorce

It's a Merchant/Ivory piece of crap

koriwhat
03-31-2009, 01:17 PM

of course you liked it... you're a religious nut(not calling you crazy but...).

it had great effects in it and that's all.

angel_luv
03-31-2009, 01:56 PM
of course you liked it... you're a religious nut(not calling you crazy but...).

it had great effects in it and that's all.

Apparently I have something in common with the movie screenwriter and/ or set designer and/ or the film's director. :)

angel_luv
03-31-2009, 01:57 PM
I want a poster of the movie scene with the van in it.
That would be so cool!

koriwhat
03-31-2009, 05:13 PM
Apparently I have something in common with the movie screenwriter and/ or set designer and/ or the film's director. :)

baaaa baaa baaaa.