PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questons..

bigkevrocks31
03-26-2009, 12:44 PM
Ok, So I have been a Spurs fan for a long time, and in the 06' playoffs the Warriors gave there fans yellow shirts that say "we believe" and the Hornets gave their fans shirts too last year. The only time i remember the Spurs gave shirts in the the Lakers series last year and in the 07 Finals. Do you think that the Spurs will give fans shirts this year for the playoffs?

and the other question what lineup should pop use?
my lineup would be

C-Gooden
F-Duncan
SF-Bowen
SG-Mason Jr.
PG- Parker

porscha
03-26-2009, 01:20 PM
you will have to ask Mr. C. Butt. for the shirts :lol

pickle girl
03-26-2009, 01:25 PM
Ok, So I have been a Spurs fan for a long time, and in the 06' playoffs the Warriors gave there fans yellow shirts that say "we believe" and the Hornets gave their fans shirts too last year. The only time i remember the Spurs gave shirts in the the Lakers series last year and in the 07 Finals. Do you think that the Spurs will give fans shirts this year for the playoffs?

and the other question what lineup should pop use?
my lineup would be

C-Gooden
F-Duncan
SF-Bowen
SG-Mason Jr.
PG- Parker

I hate to be the one to pop your ST cherry but that shit won't matter your chessy ass Spurs will nev...errrr get past the 2009 NBA Champions the Los Angeles Lakers! :flipoff

Spursfan092120
03-26-2009, 01:38 PM
I hate to be the one to pop your ST cherry but that shit won't matter your chessy ass Spurs will nev...errrr get past the 2009 NBA Champions the Los Angeles Lakers! :flipoff
Yeah..I'm sure the Spurs are just packing it because they know they can't beat the Lakers.. :lmao. Lakers definitely look beatable right now. And with Bynum's return date continuously geting pushed back, it's going to be even harder.With a healthy Manu, San Antonio can beat LA, period. Whether they will or not..we'll find out. But only Laker fans come out and insult a team and say the Lakers are the champions...before the damn playoffs start. I've come to expect it from the arrogance that is Los Angeles.

Last Comic Standing
03-26-2009, 02:06 PM
Psssssst! playoffs. :tu

texasmade006
03-26-2009, 02:13 PM
C-Gooden
F-Duncan
SF-Bowen
SG-Mason Jr.
PG- Parker

The current line up with finley at SF is the best right now. Especially with manu and gooden coming off the bench. we need a good second unit..its usually what makes a good team great. depth production. Plus I like bonner spreading the floor with duncan out there. Gooden would just clog the lanes more. just my opinion

Phase-T
03-26-2009, 02:17 PM
You guys can jack with the line up all you want, your still going to get your ass waxed by the Lakers!

Destro
03-26-2009, 02:19 PM
people in the lower bowl think they have too much class to wear the free t-shirts...

texasmade006
03-26-2009, 02:35 PM
You guys can jack with the line up all you want, your still going to get your ass waxed by the Lakers!

lol sucks for the west cuz we get to beat each other up while cavs and boston walk to the finals.