PDA

View Full Version : Who, outside of the Controllers, would support...

LockBeard
03-26-2009, 03:20 PM
A committee approving or disapproving of YOU receiving a life saving/altering medical drug, procedure, etc regardless if you can afford out of pocket said drug, procedure, etc...?

ChumpDumper
03-26-2009, 03:22 PM
Premature fear mongering thread.

LockBeard
03-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Head in the sand reply.

clambake
03-26-2009, 03:23 PM
healthcare insurers have been doing that forever.

ChumpDumper
03-26-2009, 03:24 PM
Head in the sand response.If it's in any legislation, let's see it.

LockBeard
03-26-2009, 03:25 PM
If it's in any legislation, let's see it.

I'm just going on the models of other country's that America is foolishly trying to be like.

Chump, you should broden your horizons and educate yourself on what lil' mikey moore doesn't tell you.

ChumpDumper
03-26-2009, 03:26 PM
I'm just going after the models of other country's that America is foolishly trying to be like.

Chump, you should broden your horizons and educate yourself on what lil' mikey moore doesn't tell you.So there is no legislation.

Thanks.

Lockbeard, you should lie less.

LockBeard
The Government doesn't give a shit about you.

You are a number.

You will be a number.

You will just be another cost.

Happy Health caring America. :toast

LnGrrrR
I'm just going on the models of other country's that America is foolishly trying to be like.

Evidence would be nice. Facts, figures, sources... you know.

LockBeard
03-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Evidence would be nice. Facts, figures, sources... you know.

Talk to people outside of America.

ChumpDumper
03-26-2009, 03:28 PM
The Government doesn't give a shit about you.

You are a number.

You will be a number.

You will just be another cost.

Happy Health caring America. :toastReplace "government" with "insurance company" and you have today's system.

ChumpDumper
03-26-2009, 03:28 PM
Talk to people outside of America.They are free to change their systems if they are so bad.

Oh, Gee!!
03-26-2009, 03:30 PM
A committee approving or disapproving of YOU receiving a life saving/altering medical drug, procedure, etc if you cannot afford out of pocket said drug, procedure, etc...?

it happens

LockBeard
03-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Listen. Chump, I understand how optimistic and confident one can get when their beloved Government whom they have idolized ever since becoming indoctrinated as a little boy promises them the "same health care as their elected officials".

That is no excuse to never question the hand that feeds you, my friend.

:lmao

ChumpDumper
03-26-2009, 03:34 PM
Listen. Chump, I understand how optimistic and confident one can get when their beloved Government whom they have idolized ever since becoming indoctrinated as a little boy promises them the "same health care as their elected officials".

That is no excuse to never question the hand that feeds you, my friend.What is wrong with the health care our elected officials get?

Is their health care rationed like you are trying to say ours will be?

And whom should I be asking about their health care in other countries? The ones with a longer life expectancy than the US? :lol

ChumpDumper
03-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Listen. Chump, things are so awful in Canada that they live two years longer than Americans.

Take that!

Extra Stout
03-26-2009, 03:46 PM
There once were coherent conservative proposals for how to do health care, for example, insurance pools for those who can't get good employer-based health care because they work for/own small businesses, are self-employed, work for companies that don't offer benefits, are unemployed, etc.

I don't see conservatives in 2009 making those cases. What I see are falsehoods and scaremongering.

There are two possibilities:
A) Most conservatives don't believe people will prefer their proposals if they communicate them straight, so they resort to falsehoods and scaremongering instead.
B) Most conservatives are no longer capable of making rational coherent arguments, since anti-intellectualism is now a party plank, so falsehoods and scaremongering are all they are capable of doing.

clambake
03-26-2009, 03:49 PM
ouch

baseline bum
03-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Is LockBeard Cool Hand's alter-ego troll?

LnGrrrR
03-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Talk to people outside of America.

I did. They disagreed with you. I win.

micca
03-26-2009, 09:38 PM
There once were coherent conservative proposals for how to do health care, for example, insurance pools for those who can't get good employer-based health care because they work for/own small businesses, are self-employed, work for companies that don't offer benefits, are unemployed, etc.

I don't see conservatives in 2009 making those cases. What I see are falsehoods and scaremongering.

There are two possibilities:
A) Most conservatives don't believe people will prefer their proposals if they communicate them straight, so they resort to falsehoods and scaremongering instead.
B) Most conservatives are no longer capable of making rational coherent arguments, since anti-intellectualism is now a party plank, so falsehoods and scaremongering are all they are capable of doing.

It sounds as if your saying that people that don't share your political views aren't as intelligent as you and other non conservatives.

PixelPusher
03-26-2009, 09:45 PM
"non-conservative"

...interesting choice of words.

ChumpDumper
03-27-2009, 01:07 AM
It sounds as if your saying that people that don't share your political views aren't as intelligent as you and other non conservatives.To be fair, pretty much nobody is as intelligent as ES.

Don't hate.

Oh, Gee!!
03-27-2009, 01:20 AM
To be fair, pretty much nobody is as intelligent as ES.

I don't know. Cosmic Cowboy might be smarter.

Extra Stout
03-27-2009, 06:35 AM
It sounds as if your saying that people that don't share your political views aren't as intelligent as you and other non conservatives.
My frustration is not that conservatives today are stupid; my frustration is that too many see stupidity as a virtue.