PDA

View Full Version : Observations

I. Hustle
03-27-2009, 09:11 AM
Just a few observations around the office today. Feel free to add yours

1. The stripper looking temp in here has her high beams on if you know what I’m sayin’
2. The dog face looking bitch in here keeps staring at me and it’s making me queasy
3. The chick with the biggest bewbs here is wearing a very light and loose shirt. She knows what she has.

Just a few little observations from my desk.

ORION
03-27-2009, 09:13 AM

1. The stripper looking temp in here has her high beams on if you know what I’m sayin’
2. The dog face looking bitch in here keeps staring at me and it’s making me queasy
3. The chick with the biggest bewbs here is wearing a very light and loose shirt. She knows what she has.

Well why don't you go and make a thread about then!

I. Hustle
03-27-2009, 09:15 AM
Well why don't you go and make a thread about then!

Maybe I will.

ORION
03-27-2009, 09:27 AM
Maybe I will.

Good! Then tell me where it is so I can post something stupid in it.

Blake
03-27-2009, 09:47 AM

just a few observations from your boss' desk

4. The chick with the biggest bewbs here is wearing a very light and loose shirt. She knows what she has.
5. hustle doesn't really get much done around here except stare at chicks. He doesn't know he's about to get a pink slip.

CosmicCowboy
03-27-2009, 09:48 AM
So let me be the first to suggest that:

:ttiwwp:

I. Hustle
03-27-2009, 09:55 AM
Good! Then tell me where it is so I can post something stupid in it.

Oh I will! Just wait until I start that thread!

JudynTX
03-27-2009, 09:55 AM
Twitting

I. Hustle
03-27-2009, 09:57 AM
just a few observations from your boss' desk

4. The chick with the biggest bewbs here is wearing a very light and loose shirt. She knows what she has.
5. hustle doesn't really get much done around here except stare at chicks. He doesn't know he's about to get a pink slip.

lol Funny thing is I probably get more work done around here than most people. All I do is post on here occasionally and they gossip and talk on the phone ALL day.

I. Hustle
03-27-2009, 10:02 AM
Twitting

playing with your twitter?

SpursStalker
03-27-2009, 10:12 AM
playing with your twitter?

:wow

JudynTX
03-27-2009, 10:13 AM
Observations from my desk:

1. The guy at the copy machine is trying to figure out how to load paper, dumb ass.
2. I wonder if the housekeeping dude is going to come back and get my trash?

SpursStalker
03-27-2009, 10:14 AM
Observations from my desk ....

I'm the only one here!

:lol

desflood
03-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Observations from my desk:

1. Is it too early to get into the Dos Equis hidden in the back of the fridge?
2. Heartburn already. Coffe and pizza rolls do not = a good breakfast.

peewee's lovechild
03-27-2009, 10:16 AM

I'm the only one here!

That's because street walking is done in the night.

JudynTX
03-27-2009, 10:20 AM
More observations:

I'll be damned if I'm hanging the cork board on my wall, "Oh boss"!
I think there's a fly in my office.

mrsmaalox
03-27-2009, 10:34 AM
Observations from my bed:

1. My remote is missing.
2. It's 10 freakin' 30 and I'm still in bed :wow

peewee's lovechild
03-27-2009, 11:01 AM

1. My remote is missing.

1. Remove the remote from your vag.
2. Get your lazy ass up and do something.

Blake
03-27-2009, 11:03 AM

1. My remote is missing.
3. tonylongoriafan is at my front door again

mrsmaalox
03-27-2009, 11:05 AM
^^^^:lmao Jackass!!

JudynTX
03-27-2009, 11:09 AM
You're such a Cougar! :hat

I. Hustle
03-27-2009, 11:16 AM
I am observing that it is almost lunch time. Who wants to meet at the Hooters at Wurzbach?

Melmart1
03-27-2009, 11:19 AM
Just a few observations fromthe office last night.

-- Michael looked pathetic trying to drag Phyllis out with him
-- Pam has a mortgage, how is she going to afford it on only Jim's salary, I thought she had to make 'the bucks'
-- Don't say bucks, it's vulgar
-- I liked Idris Elba better when he was Stringer Bell
-- Michael going to Monsters.com instead of Monster.com was hilarious
-- .75 really is expensive for copies
-- I would pay good money to see Andy take a gun to Bandit's head

mrsmaalox
03-27-2009, 01:39 PM
I have just observed a completely, utterly empty box of crackers in my cabinet, just when I have a craving for cheese and crackers!! :bang

IronMexican
03-27-2009, 01:42 PM
-- Michael looked pathetic trying to drag Phyllis out with him
-- Pam has a mortgage, how is she going to afford it on only Jim's salary, I thought she had to make 'the bucks'
-- Don't say bucks, it's vulgar
-- Michael going to Monsters.com instead of Monster.com was hilarious
-- .75 really is expensive for copies
-- I would pay good money to see Andy take a gun to Bandit's head

The Monsters.com part was hilarious.

dirk4mvp
03-27-2009, 01:59 PM
my nipples hurt.

NFO
03-27-2009, 02:03 PM

I'm the only one here!

Not to many people have desks in the boiler room.

mrsmaalox
03-27-2009, 02:09 PM
my nipples hurt.

:wow You got a bun in the oven??

angel_luv
03-27-2009, 02:13 PM
The costumed Easter Bunny doesn't have to show up for work until noon.

All the more reason to despise it. :lol

dirk4mvp
03-27-2009, 02:15 PM
:wow You got a bun in the oven??

yes.

I hope you have a lovely day, mrsmaalox.

mrsmaalox
03-27-2009, 02:19 PM
yes.

I hope you have a lovely day, mrsmaalox.

Thank you, dear ;)

CuckingFunt
03-27-2009, 02:37 PM

Idris Elba was on The Office and I wasn't informed??

Rude.

z0sa
03-27-2009, 02:44 PM
office observations:

i'm posting on st rather than catching up quickbooks due to posting on spurstalk.
calling telecheck is a lesson in futility.

JudynTX
03-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Hallway observations:

Why is that guy sitting on the ground when we have nice chairs to sit in?

angel_luv
03-27-2009, 02:57 PM
As long as replacement is on time- and she had better be- I am free to leave in 3 minutes.

angel_luv
03-27-2009, 02:58 PM
Hallway observations:

Why is that guy sitting on the ground when we have nice chairs to sit in?

He was in a hurry and floored.

angel_luv
03-27-2009, 03:01 PM
Replacement is late! :pctoss

Blake
03-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Replacement is late! :pctoss

you would think it wouldn't be hard to get someone to replace you wearing that statue of liberty outfit in front of the HR Block

Melmart1
03-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Idris Elba was on The Office and I wasn't informed??

Rude.

Last week, this week and for several more, not sure how many. Hulu is your friend.

I. Hustle
03-31-2009, 03:49 PM
I was at my local HEB the other day to pick up a few items. When I left I put everything in my car and was about to close my door when this young girl pops up and asked me how hot she was on a scale of 1-10. I was completely caught off guard and just said 8. I didn’t even really look at her. Then she started telling me that she was in some public speaking class or something and was out selling magazine subscriptions. Anyway she kept talking and then asked if she could sit in my passenger seat and talk to me about it. Right away I didn’t think that it was a good idea. It was a little hot out and I knew she was just trying to get out of the sun but wearing that low cut shirt and her only being 16 or 17 I thought it was best not to put myself in that position.
Either way after I left and she gave me the pouty lip routine I started thinking that some dude is going to be like yeah come on in and she is going to be in trouble. Kids are stupid.

IronMexican
03-31-2009, 04:27 PM
I was at my local HEB the other day to pick up a few items. When I left I put everything in my car and was about to close my door when this young girl pops up and asked me how hot she was on a scale of 1-10. I was completely caught off guard and just said 8. I didn’t even really look at her. Then she started telling me that she was in some public speaking class or something and was out selling magazine subscriptions. Anyway she kept talking and then asked if she could sit in my passenger seat and talk to me about it. Right away I didn’t think that it was a good idea. It was a little hot out and I knew she was just trying to get out of the sun but wearing that low cut shirt and her only being 16 or 17 I thought it was best not to put myself in that position.
Either way after I left and she gave me the pouty lip routine I started thinking that some dude is going to be like yeah come on in and she is going to be in trouble. Kids are stupid.

Why does this never happen to me? I have to stop riding the bus.

JudynTX
03-31-2009, 04:29 PM

That sounds like the perfect set-up for her homeboys to rob your ass.

I. Hustle
03-31-2009, 05:26 PM

:lol I stay ready. Either way though girls that young with boobs that big should not be getting into some random guys car. I doubt I would have gotten jacked because it was mid day at HEB and there were alot folks around. In my opinion I think she just wanted to show off her boobage. F'n tramp.

IronMexican
03-31-2009, 05:38 PM
I would have obliged.

I. Hustle
03-31-2009, 05:41 PM
I would have obliged.

I just kept thinking set up. All I need is for her to start yelling some rape shit or something and I would have to explain to the wifey why I let some young girl get into the car.

peewee's lovechild
03-31-2009, 05:50 PM
I would've given her the chorizo.

Melmart1
03-31-2009, 06:25 PM
I would've given her the chorizo.

How do you know he bought chorizo?

baseline bum
03-31-2009, 06:44 PM

I doubt it. Sounds like she wanted to sell him some half-and-half action.

JudynTX
04-01-2009, 07:43 AM
I doubt it. Sounds like she wanted to sell him some half-and-half action.

SpursStalker
04-01-2009, 08:56 AM
I have observed hostile behavior ...

I. Hustle
04-01-2009, 09:02 AM
The people sitting next to me are having a pit bull debate.
They tried to drag me in but I resisted.

angel_luv
04-01-2009, 02:31 PM
I am falling asleep at my desk. There is no one around to notice/ care. I think that may be a contributing factor.

SpursStalker
04-01-2009, 03:15 PM
I've made an observation that the higher your degree the dumber you are

:bang

koriwhat
04-01-2009, 03:20 PM
observations from my desk:
- these 2 dogs here smell like dogs
- i love my job
- my boss is the shit!
- and life can't get any better

Blake
04-01-2009, 03:43 PM
I am falling asleep at my desk. There is no one around to notice/ care. I think that may be a contributing factor.

If you wake up and find your shirt missing, then someone probably slipped you a mickey

DarkReign
04-02-2009, 08:34 AM
:lol I stay ready. Either way though girls that young with boobs that big should not be getting into some RandomGuy's car.

Wait, now youre implicating RG in this scandal?

DarkReign
04-02-2009, 08:37 AM
Observations:

- ISO sucks
- Grown men whine a lot
- I need to update Solidworks
- Quitting smoking sucks

SpursStalker
04-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Observations ...

I hate my job today
I love my paycheck
I secretly lust after someone

:D

I Love Me Some Me
04-02-2009, 10:11 AM
So I'm walking back to my desk from the coffee machine, and I notice this woman giving me the FME. I look and smile, because she's average looking and a little bit older. She not ugly enough to ignore, and not hot enough to flirt with. Anyway, as we pass she says, "I recognize you, and I KNOW you recognize me....think way back...a long time ago."

I don't have the first damn clue who this woman is.

JudynTX
04-02-2009, 10:16 AM
So I'm walking back to my desk from the coffee machine, and I notice this woman giving me the FME. I look and smile, because she's average looking and a little bit older. She not ugly enough to ignore, and not hot enough to flirt with. Anyway, as we pass she says, "I recognize you, and I KNOW you recognize me....think way back...a long time ago."

One night stand.

SpursStalker
04-02-2009, 10:20 AM

Is that FME a fuck me look?

I Love Me Some Me
04-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Is that FME a fuck me look?

Fuck Me Eyes = FME

Not a one-nighter...I have actually only had one of those in my life, and that was with a latina girl named Mona. I'd remember her if I saw her.

SpursStalker
04-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Fuck Me Eyes = FME

Not a one-nighter...I have actually only had one of those in my life, and that was with a latina girl named Mona. I'd remember her if I saw her.

Thanks for the heads up ...

:tu

JudynTX
04-02-2009, 12:33 PM
* I get to interview applicants for a job this afternoon.
* I forgot to bring kitty food to the cats that live under our bldgs. :(

I. Hustle
04-02-2009, 02:34 PM
* I get to interview applicants for a job this afternoon.

Don't feed the f'n cats!

JudynTX
04-02-2009, 02:56 PM
Don't feed the f'n cats!

If I don't feed them, who will? :(

DarkReign
04-02-2009, 03:10 PM

The people under your building dying of starvation, probably.

JudynTX
04-02-2009, 03:10 PM
The people under your building dying of starvation, probably.

:lmao They are fine, they are eating the leftovers from the cats.

CuckingFunt
04-02-2009, 04:32 PM

If they're strays, trapping them and bringing them to a shelter is far more humane than just feeding them and letting them live wild.

JudynTX
04-06-2009, 08:47 AM
Observations @ the Poteet Strawberry Festival

* The beer was cheap
* It was hot as hell out there!
* I should have taken a picture holding the baby alligator, damn it!
* I had a great time :tu

SpursStalker
04-06-2009, 08:56 AM
Observations this morning ....

~ The wind blowing is fucking cold!
~ My boss is out of the office, yet again!!
~ The weekend went by too fast

DarkReign
04-06-2009, 09:07 AM
- SouthEast Michigan had nice weather this past week and weekend (minus the wind). Woke up this morning to snow on the ground and slow drivers. Supposed to be like this all week.

- My love for winter ran its course from November to January. Its now April 6th.

SpursStalker
04-06-2009, 09:08 AM
- SouthEast Michigan had nice weather this past week and weekend (minus the wind). Woke up this morning to snow on the ground and slow drivers. Supposed to be like this all week.

- My love for winter ran its course from November to January. Its now April 6th.

I have a friend that lives just outside of Detroit and he's pissed!!

You have my condolences ...

mrsmaalox
04-06-2009, 10:23 AM
I have observed that most of the sesame seeds have fallen off of my bagel :(

I. Hustle
04-06-2009, 10:35 AM
There are alot of hot chicks that play volleyball at Time Warner Sports Park.

Blake
04-06-2009, 10:39 AM

+1 on the bad idea

there's a little know city ordinance that if you feed them for 3 days straight, they become yours.

call animal control.

mrsmaalox
04-06-2009, 10:42 AM
+1 on the bad idea

there's a little know city ordinance that if you feed them for 3 days straight, they become yours.

call animal control.

Yes. I was gonna post that when I first saw it last week. So if anyone decides to complain about your nuisance cats running around...

CosmicCowboy
04-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Hmmm observations this morning...

My partner need to go to the doctor and is too stubborn...He had sinus drainage go to his chest last week...he was bad on Friday and he is even worse now. Has that "death rattle" when he breathes and is coughing up some nasty shit. Dumb ass. I told him he was gonna end up in the hospital with pneumonia if he didn't do something...

I think my secretary/book keeper has a boyfriend. She has always been a dumpy dresser and normally just wears a step above sweats to work. A couple of years ago she started taking some classes at SAC after work. About 6 months ago she all of a sudden started dressing up on her class days...she has taken at least one 3 hour lunch a week for the last month...this is a "class" day and is waddling around the office today in her tight jeans and fuck me heels. Her husband called last week while she was on one of her long lunches and I was like uhhh...dang dude...you don't know where she is? She was all dressed up to go out to lunch and I thought she was with YOU :lol

CosmicCowboy
04-06-2009, 10:52 AM

My partner need to go to the doctor and is too stubborn...He had sinus drainage go to his chest last week...he was bad on Friday and he is even worse now. Has that "death rattle" when he breathes and is coughing up some nasty shit. Dumb ass. I told him he was gonna end up in the hospital with pneumonia if he didn't do something...

I think my secretary/book keeper has a boyfriend. She has always been a dumpy dresser and normally just wears a step above sweats to work. A couple of years ago she started taking some classes at SAC after work. About 6 months ago she all of a sudden started dressing up on her class days...she has taken at least one 3 hour lunch a week for the last month...this is a "class" day and she is waddling around the office today in her tight jeans and fuck me heels. Her husband called last week while she was on one of her long lunches and I was like uhhh...dang dude...you don't know where she is? She was all dressed up to go out to lunch and I thought she was with YOU :lol

angel_luv
04-06-2009, 11:26 AM
I have opted to turn off the avatars when I am here at work.

DarkReign
04-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Her husband called last week while she was on one of her long lunches and I was like uhhh...dang dude...you don't know where she is? She was all dressed up to go out to lunch and I thought she was with YOU :lol

:lmao

SpursWoman
04-06-2009, 12:36 PM
In my usual morning since-I-quit-smoking-I-suffer-from-chronic-road-rage fit this morning, I happen to find that the object of my ire who is blocking the passing lane travelling at 10 miles below the speed limit is actually the woman who NO ONE in my office can stand.

Go figure.

JudynTX
04-13-2009, 03:37 PM
NOW I have a reason to use Twitter. :D

Viva Las Espuelas
04-13-2009, 03:39 PM
I think my secretary/book keeper has a boyfriend. She has always been a dumpy dresser and normally just wears a step above sweats to work. A couple of years ago she started taking some classes at SAC after work. About 6 months ago she all of a sudden started dressing up on her class days...she has taken at least one 3 hour lunch a week for the last month...this is a "class" day and she is waddling around the office today in her tight jeans and fuck me heels. Her husband called last week while she was on one of her long lunches and I was like uhhh...dang dude...you don't know where she is? She was all dressed up to go out to lunch and I thought she was with YOU :lol
keep us updated with this

DarkReign
04-13-2009, 04:05 PM
In my usual morning since-I-quit-smoking-I-suffer-from-chronic-road-rage fit this morning,

I know that feeling. Its been 12 days and I have hated every waking moment of it. Damn addictions and their stupid drug additives...

RandomGuy
04-13-2009, 05:00 PM

You know, if you moved to certain states you could quit calling him your "partner" after the marriage, and you could start calling him your husband.

HA!

SpursStalker
04-14-2009, 01:15 PM
Observation ....

My job sucks ass!!

angel_luv
04-14-2009, 01:26 PM
The Easter Bunny is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:elephant

I. Hustle
04-15-2009, 01:43 PM
Here is something I observed today. I was looking something up on google images to make fun of someone here at work and so I typed it in and had to hurry and close the window. Turns out if you type in La Gata you do not automatically get a picture of a chola girl but something totally different. If you are at work don't do it. If you aren't at work then please proceed.

IronMexican
04-15-2009, 01:48 PM
What's so cool? I did it, and I just see some pussy and some cats?

SpursStalker
04-15-2009, 01:51 PM
Some people just dont fucking get it ...

I. Hustle
04-15-2009, 01:58 PM
Some people just dont fucking get it ...

Some people don't have jobs so they don't think anything of it. It's ok though when he gets a job one day that gives him access to the internet he will understand. I don't think Burger King will ever have employee computers though.

SpursStalker
04-15-2009, 02:43 PM
Some people don't have jobs so they don't think anything of it. It's ok though when he gets a job one day that gives him access to the internet he will understand. I don't think Burger King will ever have employee computers though.

Some just like scoopin fries ...

SpursStalker
06-08-2009, 09:53 AM
I'm observing ....

A shit load of ankle bitters on campus!!!

:rolleyes

dirk4mvp
06-08-2009, 10:22 AM
No one cares about your shitty observations.

SpursStalker
06-08-2009, 10:25 AM
No one cares about your shitty observations.

Aparently you do, since you made it a point to comment.

*fucking loser*

BurgerKing
06-08-2009, 10:30 AM

:flipoff

dirk4mvp
06-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Aparently you do, since you made it a point to comment.

No, the exact opposite actually.

dirk4mvp
06-08-2009, 10:35 AM
*fucking loser*

Is that something you came up with? Neat if you did.

SpursStalker
06-18-2009, 10:28 AM
I've made an observation that I was just called a smart as via email ...

IronMexican
06-18-2009, 11:25 AM
Obervations from the parade:

There were a lot of fine ass girls
Too many bald Mexicans. About 2 out of 5 people were bald Mexicans with tats everywhere.
I am pretty sure everyone got as sunburned as me.

SpursStalker
06-18-2009, 12:28 PM
Observation ...

It's time for a nap

:sleep

I. Hustle
06-18-2009, 12:48 PM
Observation ...

It's time for a nap

:sleep

Observation...

It's show me your boobs time

SpursStalker
06-19-2009, 08:08 AM
Observation...

It's show me your boobs time

Observation ...

Show me yours first!!

SpursStalker
06-23-2009, 08:58 AM
Observation ...

I can take a hint

SpursStalker
06-25-2009, 10:06 AM
Observation ...

KZEP streamlines

:downspin:

JudynTX
06-25-2009, 10:23 AM
Observation ...

KZEP streamlines

So does KONO. :D That's what I've been listening to at work. :lol

manufan10
06-25-2009, 10:42 AM
Observation:

I realized that most of us looked/acted like dumbasses when we were teens.

Damn, that means I'm old! :depressed

SpursStalker
06-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Observation:

I realized that most of us looked/acted like dumbasses when we were teens.

Damn, that means I'm old! :depressed

Speak for yourself ...

SpursStalker
06-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Observation ...

The Michael Jackson thread should be closed

I. Hustle
07-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Do butterflies bone? Today at lunch I was sitting in my car munching on a sangwich and listening to the radio when I saw one butterfly carrying around another butterfly. One looked dead to me because it wasn't moving (which leads me to believe it was a female) and the other was just flying around with it in tow.
I don't know if we have any insectologists here but I was just curious if anyone knew what was going on.

mrsmaalox
07-17-2009, 12:42 PM
Sounds like butterfly love to me :tu

I. Hustle
07-17-2009, 12:45 PM
Sounds like butterfly love to me :tu

So they do bone? I thought the dude just jizzed on her back and split. These two were locked together my whole lunch hour. So I was watching insect prOn or something?

mrsmaalox
07-17-2009, 12:49 PM
So they do bone? I thought the dude just jizzed on her back and split. These two were locked together my whole lunch hour. So I was watching insect prOn or something?
Romantic isn't it? I've never seen butterflies do it, but those slutty damsel flies do it like that all the time in my yard.

SpursStalker
07-28-2009, 07:31 AM
Observation ...

I had money in my mailbox yesterday!!

:greedy

sonic21
07-28-2009, 07:38 AM
observation ...

i was three hours late today at work coz someone got hit by a train. :(

SpursStalker
07-28-2009, 07:45 AM
observation ...

i was three hours late today at work coz someone got hit by a train. :(

That sucks!!

SpursStalker
07-28-2009, 10:27 AM
Observation ...

I was just reminded that I forgot to do something this morning!

JudynTX
07-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Observation ...

I was just reminded that I forgot to do something this morning!

Will SS remember tomorrow? :angel

SpursStalker
07-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Will SS remember tomorrow? :angel

Only if PS sends me a text in the morning ...

JudynTX
07-28-2009, 01:01 PM
Only if PS sends me a text in the morning ...

:lol Let me remind myself to remind you.

SpursStalker
07-28-2009, 01:10 PM
:lol Let me remind myself to remind you.

Oooooook

You remind you to remind me and I'll remind you to remind me ...

:sleep :lol

I. Hustle
08-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Ok so this top heavy chick needed to show me how to do something on the computer. I know but it gets better. She stands behind me and is telling me which sucks because I can't casually stare which I thought was her plan BUT THEN she leans over to read a file I have and, for what seemed like an eternity, rests her bewbs on my neck. Maybe she was tired of lugging those bad boys around but I didn't mind giving the assist. I wish I would have thought faster and turned to tell her something so I could have gotten a face full but funbags turn my mind to mush.

SpursStalker
08-04-2009, 12:50 PM
I've observed that the time is drawing near ...

DarkReign
08-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Observation:

insectologists = entomologist

Viva Las Espuelas
08-04-2009, 01:04 PM
I've observed that the time is drawing near ...
when does it move on to still life?

JudynTX
08-04-2009, 01:10 PM
:lmao I haven't done jack shit at work today.

Damn you USTREAM! :bang

SpursStalker
08-04-2009, 01:13 PM
:lmao I haven't done jack shit at work today.

Damn you USTREAM! :bang

I blame Facebooks Graffiti for my lack of job performance ...

JudynTX
08-04-2009, 01:15 PM

I blame Facebooks Graffiti for my lack of job performance ...

I found another animal cam to watch......:p:

SpursStalker
08-06-2009, 01:04 PM
I've observed ...

I am 7 classes away from my degree!!

SpursStalker
08-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Observation for today ...

I work with a bunch of dumb fucks!

I. Hustle
08-26-2009, 11:07 AM
you just now noticed that?

SpursStalker
08-26-2009, 11:11 AM
you just now noticed that?

It's become more apparent today ...

manufan10
08-26-2009, 11:34 AM
I observed you observing.

I. Hustle
08-26-2009, 12:45 PM
I observed you observing.

I observed that

manufan10
08-26-2009, 12:52 PM
I've observed ...

I am 7 classes away from my degree!!

I didn't know Stalkers had classes.. :wow Is that where you learn to stalk? What's the degree?

I. Hustle
08-26-2009, 01:11 PM
I didn't know Stalkers had classes.. :wow Is that where you learn to stalk? What's the degree?

Peeping 101

manufan10
08-26-2009, 01:18 PM

I. Hustle
12-30-2009, 12:01 PM
So I get to work this morning and park my car. The person next to me backed in to their parking spot so my drivers side and theirs are next to each other. I didn't realize that they were still in their car. The car door opens and catches my attention and this chick starts to get out. She still hadn't fully gotten dressed yet because she had on a very loose low cut top that let me see her in all her glory. This chick is stacked and I practically got a lap dance. She had dropped something so was bent over for a little while trying to pick it up. Then she went around to the other side of the car and grabbed her sweater to put it on. The whole time she was leaning over and moving stuff around trying to get to it. The funbags were a bouncin' and then she finally put it on.

Good morning to me.

koriwhat
12-30-2009, 12:20 PM
So I get to work this morning and park my car. The person next to me backed in to their parking spot so my drivers side and theirs are next to each other. I didn't realize that they were still in their car. The car door opens and catches my attention and this chick starts to get out. She still hadn't fully gotten dressed yet because she had on a very loose low cut top that let me see her in all her glory. This chick is stacked and I practically got a lap dance. She had dropped something so was bent over for a little while trying to pick it up. Then she went around to the other side of the car and grabbed her sweater to put it on. The whole time she was leaning over and moving stuff around trying to get to it. The funbags were a bouncin' and then she finally put it on.

Good morning to me.

you dirty lucky dog you! :king

Winehole23
12-30-2009, 12:21 PM
The store never closes, does it?

I. Hustle
12-30-2009, 12:37 PM
The store never closes, does it?

We got moved to a new building. We have about 3,500 people working here and there is no shortage of busty broads. It's like there is something in the water. In my corner of the building alone there is enough boob to feed a small country.

I. Hustle
01-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Now as most of you all can tell I am a boob man. I like a nice ass too don't get me wrong but I do notice the chesticles.

I went to Alamo Cafe on Saturday and noticed that every chick that worked there was a member of the IBTC. Not that some of them didn't look nice but I was shocked to notice they were all mosquito bites.
Well on my out I was waiting chilling in the front for a sec and noticed one waitress with a very nice rack. I didn't know if it was that it was really nice or if it was just really nice in comaprison though.

I. Hustle
01-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Oh and while I was pumping gas at this Valero by the house this chick walked by with a waist as big as my wrist and an ass as flat as a wall but with a set of tets that were huge. I thought she was going to fall over. She was wearing a revealing top and they were just bouncing and jiggling all over the place. Don't get me wrong I would have liked to have buried my face in them but it just looked weird on a girl that was so damn skinny.

I. Hustle
07-25-2011, 11:26 AM
I never saw that chick again.

I observed that I drank too much this weekend and now don't want to be at work.

I. Hustle
08-30-2016, 12:59 PM
:nope

I. Hustle
08-30-2016, 01:18 PM

I think my secretary/book keeper has a boyfriend. She has always been a dumpy dresser and normally just wears a step above sweats to work. A couple of years ago she started taking some classes at SAC after work. About 6 months ago she all of a sudden started dressing up on her class days...she has taken at least one 3 hour lunch a week for the last month...this is a "class" day and is waddling around the office today in her tight jeans and fuck me heels. Her husband called last week while she was on one of her long lunches and I was like uhhh...dang dude...you don't know where she is? She was all dressed up to go out to lunch and I thought she was with YOU :lol

What happened? Was she giving it up? You were supposed to update us.

rmt
09-01-2016, 08:35 PM
My observations:

It's almost 2 weeks into the school year and ds is still not in the right math class. Because I homeschooled his Alg 1 Honors class (he passed Geometry H with an A but that's accredited thru Florida Virtual School), they haven't a clue what to do with him (even though I did the same exact thing with older ds). So here I am trying to remember combinations and permutations to teach this kid so he doesn't fall too far behind when they eventually put him in the right class. I am so frustrated - I call and email everyday and even print off the State Transfer of Credits for them and they totally ignore that they are to place him in the next sequential class (Alg 2 H) and if he has a 2.0 gpa at the end of the first quarter, they can validate his previous class. Of course, almost 1/3 of the 1st quarter will soon be over and he doesn't have any math grades!

Homeschooling is much easier than dealing with this administration.

I. Hustle
09-22-2016, 01:04 PM
Was in line to pick up a smoked turkey salad at this bbq joint close to where I work. As I stood there, a lady walks in. I smile and say hi. Then a guy walks in after her. She is still looking so he walks up to place his order. He mentions that he has to run out to his car and grab his wallet. She watches him and places her order.

When he comes back in, she says, "You might want to place your handicap placard on your car since you are parked in a handicap spot." He says he forgot to put it on but will. He then walks out and turns to another guy that was there and says, "He doesn't have one. My husband is handicapped and I am pretty sensitive to that."

Then I notice that she is parked in a handicap spot. Yes, her car has all the right tags but there is not a damn thing wrong with her.

What is wrong with these idiots? She did the exact same thing that she was getting upset with him about.