Did we get hacked?

peewee's lovechild
03-27-2009, 11:14 AM
Spurs Peak After March

S.P.A.M.

SPAM

florige
03-27-2009, 11:15 AM
:lol I thought maybe it had been like that and I just never paid it any attention.

florige
03-27-2009, 11:15 AM
Spurs Peak After March

S.P.A.M.

SPAM

Rock on Peewee!!!!!!:lol

Spam
03-27-2009, 11:16 AM
It is on!!!

balli
03-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Oh. People like tradition I guess, but... dumb. Spam has negative and unfunny connotations.

SpursStalker
03-27-2009, 11:35 AM
:lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-27-2009, 12:00 PM
Oh. People like tradition I guess, but... dumb. Spam has negative and unfunny connotations.

Don't be so sad. Have some SPAM and brighten your day a bit, ok?

Extra Stout
03-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Are you out of marijuana or something?

Greg Oden
03-27-2009, 12:31 PM

He's is one sensitive little girl. Matter of time before he has a ST meltdown comparable to those of the past.

monosylab1k
03-27-2009, 12:34 PM
I don't think that Spam is an approved food in The Book Of Mormon.

Greg Oden
03-27-2009, 12:35 PM
I don't think that Spam is an approved food in The Book Of Mormon.

:lmao :lmao

balli
03-27-2009, 12:51 PM
Yes. I've spent the last two weeks out of town at the bedside of a dying relative and haven't been able to smoke.

Fuck you mono, if I knew who you were, I'd hunt you down and knock your bitch ass the fuck out.

monosylab1k
03-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Fuck you mono, if I knew who you were, I'd hunt you down and knock your bitch ass the fuck out.

Why don't you make a thread about it in the NBA Forum?

Spur-Addict
03-27-2009, 02:17 PM
I suggest you guys organize a G2G.

dirk4mvp
03-27-2009, 02:19 PM
neat thread.

Frenzy
03-27-2009, 03:34 PM
indeed

PakiDan
03-27-2009, 07:13 PM
Every year, there's gotta be one....

mavs>spurs2
03-27-2009, 07:29 PM
lol ballijuana why did you disable visitor messages?

balli
03-27-2009, 09:18 PM
Because I'm being harassed by fags who have nothing better to do each night than follow me around on teh internets. Really well done guys. I'm watching my grandma die without my weed, dog, friends, League Pass, Jazz games or anything else to occupy my time besides Spurstalk. And you've managed to make it a fairly shitty place for me as of late. Hope it's fun and makes you feel good inside.

BlackSwordsMan
03-27-2009, 09:29 PM
:lmao

Spur-Addict
03-27-2009, 09:54 PM
That's pretty fucked up. I hope things improve soon Balli.

Kori Ellis
03-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Because I'm being harassed by fags who have nothing better to do each night than follow me around on teh internets. Really well done guys. I'm watching my grandma die without my weed, dog, friends, League Pass, Jazz games or anything else to occupy my time besides Spurstalk. And you've managed to make it a fairly shitty place for me as of late. Hope it's fun and makes you feel good inside.

If you want to rat them out, I'll do what I have to do.

Sorry about your grandma.

mavs>spurs2
03-27-2009, 10:29 PM

My condolences to you and your grandma. But your needless Mav hating started way before as of late

duncan228
03-27-2009, 10:44 PM
My thoughts are with you ballijuana. Sorry about your grandma.

balli
03-27-2009, 10:48 PM
I hope things improve soon Balli.
Thank you. And thank you, 228.

If you want to rat them out, I'll do what I have to do.

Sorry about your grandma.
Maybe if it gets worse I'll take that step. And I'm not trying to garner a ton of sympathy here for my situation in general, life happens y'know (well maybe a bit of sympathy) but as it is I got these pussy little bitches literally pm'ing one another in the middle of the night to co-ordinate planned attacks on my handle because they just can't get over how funny it is that it would piss me off. And I really don't fucking need it right now. I'm not joking, sad as it be, ST is all I fucking got. But if it continues I'll take you up on that. Enough is fucking enough already. And thank you for the kind words.

My condolences to you and your grandma. But your needless Mav hating started way before as of late
Fuck your condolences. And I'd suggest you go back and check out my posting history in the NBA forum, because I've made maybe all of ten Mavs related posts in the past year and a half. They're not a rival of ours, I barely say shit and at the end of the day, I could really give two fucks about the team from Dallas.

And for all I care I could be in there every day calling Dirk and the mavs no talent ass clowns and I wouldn't deserve these punk ass little co-ordinated attacks/constant harassment.

And I understand that in general I can be a cynical fuck sometimes. It bothers me too, and I'll try to chill with that negativity shit, but I'd like to think I'm smart enough to have at least some merits as a regular spurstalk poster and this shit got beyond ridiculous a long fucking time ago.

mavs>spurs2
03-27-2009, 11:10 PM
Fuck your condolences. And I'd suggest you go back and check out my posting history in the NBA forum, because I've made maybe all of ten Mavs related posts in the past year and a half. They're not a rival of ours, I barely say shit and at the end of the day, I could really give two fucks about the team from Dallas.

Well thank you son, but my condolences still stand. I wish you both the best, stay strong.

balli
03-27-2009, 11:40 PM
Well thank you son, but my condolences still stand. I wish you both the best, stay strong.
Alright.......... thanks. It's mainly been mono and BUMP anyways... I mean, I haven't been able to make a post on any subject without one of those cowards following me around, so I'll bury the hatchet with you. And if I've been way harder on the mavs than I seem to recall, I'll try not to be in the future, but yeah, hopefully this shit stops between us.

florige
03-27-2009, 11:43 PM
Yes. I've spent the last two weeks out of town at the bedside of a dying relative and haven't been able to smoke.

You are a good man Balli. Hopefully everything will work out for you.

monosylab1k
03-27-2009, 11:48 PM

You take the internet way too fucking serious, dude. And I just had an uncle die this past weekend from cancer, so spare me your fucking pity party. I'm sorry you're going through what you're going through, it's never easy, but don't paint yourself as some poor victim when you've been equally prickish to all of us too.

balli
03-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Thanks florige.

when you've been equally prickish to all of us too.
I'd barely spoken to you in 3900 posts when you decided to organize mass harassment of my handle.

If you want to make up bald-faced lies to make yourself look better, whatever, but besides typing literally one single sentence at BUMP 2 months ago, I've barely said a word to any Mavs fan that didn't have to do with Andrei Kirilenko flopping or not.

[edit]And tough about your uncle, but I'm not bitching because my G-Ma's dying. I'm bitching because I have nothing to do while she's dying but play 360 and get on ST, and you're doing everything you possibly can to make this place shitty for me.

You take the internet way too fucking serious, dude.
Say the assclown who's been spending his recent days and nights digitally stalking me.

Brutalis
03-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Everyone here that has been here a while has had some kind of altercation. Some more than others :)

Honestly my life in a years time has done a 180 and I've personally already had to start over and am now in the process of rebuilding myself in this world, and on the inside as well you could say. I use ST for a lot of the same reasons you do juana, like a get-a-way for my head, or when I'm just tired and winding down at the end of my day. And to catch up on my Spurs fandom stuff of course.

Anyways keep your head up. As you know there's jackasses here as there are everywhere else, but also pretty cool people to relate to as well. I still occasionally smoke. Without it I don't know how I could ever just relax and step back from the bullshit in the world we live in. Slows things down, and puts things in my life in perspective you could say. I'm one of those people that can hardly turn off his brain from thinking or whatever to even sleep, so yeah.

I got your back. Use the ignore button too, that helps.

balli
03-28-2009, 03:15 PM
I got your back.
Thanks man. I'm actually flying back to SLC in a few days and then I'm going to drive back out to Missouri with my dog, some herbs and some more possessions, so I can stay with my grandpappy for a few months.

Anyways, it's been a tough couple of weeks, but in due time, things should be looking up a bit. Thanks again for the empathy.

And BTW, I almost pm'd you about this- I mostly telecommute for my job in SLC, but that's not going to be possible while I'm in Missouri and I'll have to get a temporary job while I'm out here. I don't know if you're still there or not, but how did you like working at Best Buy? How much pressure did they put on you, to put pressure on customers... and if it was a lot, did it suck?

Use the ignore button too, that helps.
And that's the advice I've been getting. Done as of this morning.

Brutalis
03-28-2009, 03:39 PM
And BTW, I almost pm'd you about this- I mostly telecommute for my job in SLC, but that's not going to be possible while I'm in Missouri and I'll have to get a temporary job while I'm out here. I don't know if you're still there or not, but how did you like working at Best Buy? How much pressure did they put on you, to put pressure on customers... and if it was a lot, did it suck?

Well they are about numbers obviously. There is no commission and yes there is a pressure to sell especially if you are full time in your department. (that is if you are actually on the sales floor)

Media which covers gaming, movies and cds is the most traffic. Home Theater is tvs obviously, bluray/dvd players, home audio and accessories like cables and such. Ditech as they call it is computers, software, printers and anything computing really. I would rec' the Home Theater department. Otherwise go for the department you know best. However media is commonly always full as it is most popular. (games music movies go figure)

If you work the sales floor you will have to learn the geek squad stuff and how to incorporate it into your customers. You have a supervisor in each department you mostly report to for things. Oh there's also a department that covers the whole floor, I forget the name of it somehow but they are pretty much backup for any department. That position gets you knowledge in everything really and is most fun.

But to answer your main question and me not ramble on too much, yes there is pressure to sell. They do make their money from tvs and such, but accessories and cables are the kicker. Push those and you'll be gravy. The job itself depends on the people you work with as you will interact heavily with other blue-shirts as they call them. As you could predict working there is pretty modern and you can do anything you can imagine (work wise) on the computers and "toolkit". You'll have email and all that stuff too. For me and my personality it was fun, and I enjoyed it. If you're single there's lots of perks, and you get awesome discounts on a lot of stuff.

Any specific questions just PM me or something brah!

ps- i was home theater so i'm biased in a way, we also had to cover home appliances too but i dunno if it's like that at other stores. working customer service or registers is typical retail customer relations junk and boring also.

balli
03-28-2009, 03:50 PM
Cool man. All in all it sounds pretty decent. If I apply, I'll probably try to get a position in that backup meta-department. Anyways, thanks a lot for the well thought out advice. :tu

dirk4mvp
03-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Internet is serious fucking business.