PDA

View Full Version : Boozer Files for Divorce

balli
03-27-2009, 09:36 PM
His wife's a bitch and a kook. I always thought he was getting punked. But as it turns out, he has more balls than Kobe. At least off the court. She's been living in Miami was probably cheating on him. I don't like Booze, still hope he opts out, but good for him.

Jazz forward Carlos Boozer filed for divorce Thursday in Miami-Dade County circuit court from his wife of 6 1/2 years, CeCe.

The Boozers' marriage was described as "irretrievably broken" in court documents obtained Friday by The Tribune .

Howard M. Rudolph, Boozer's attorney in West Palm Beach, Fla., confirmed the filing.

"He's a good guy and his wife's a decent person, too," Rudolph said. "We're going to try to work it out in an amicable way."

Terry L. Fogel, who is representing CeCe, did not return a message. Neither did Boozer or his agent, Rob Pelinka. Jazz general manager Kevin O'Connor declined to comment.

The Boozers have three young sons -- 2-year-old Carmani and twin 19-month olds Cameron and Cayden -- and Boozer's petition requests shared parental responsibility, with allowances made for his basketball schedule.

The petition states that the Boozers' house in Miami is listed for sale, with Boozer requesting that CeCe have temporary use of the residence while Carlos have "exclusive use, possession and ownership" of their home in Salt Lake City.

Boozer additionally asks that neither party be designated the "primary residential custodian" of the children and offers to pay appropriate child support, including the possibility of setting up trusts for the children.

According to the petition, the Boozers were married Aug. 10, 2002 in Durham, N.C.

Their oldest son, Carmani, was diagnosed with sickle cell disease and underwent a bone marrow transplant in September 2007. The stem cells used in the transplant were harvested from Boozer's twin sons.

The Boozers shared the story of Carmani's battle last season, during which Boozer was selected to the All-Star Game for a second time and the gold-medal winning U.S. Olympic team. Carmani was declared medically cured in May.

The Jazz were in Miami two weeks ago to play the Heat on March 14. Boozer flew in early to be with his family and said they had been living in Utah while he was recovering from knee surgery before returning to Miami with him for the All-Star break.

Boozer's personal life was the subject of speculation during last season's playoffs. He told a Tribune reporter his family returned to Miami because the Utah spring weather was too variable with Carmani still in the window for recovery following the transplant.

Boozer missed 44 games this season with a left knee injury. He is under contract to return to the Jazz for the 2009-10 season at $12.7 million, but can opt out of that contract and become a free agent this summer.
http://www.sltrib.com/jazz/ci_12014557

BRHornet45
03-27-2009, 09:38 PM
son Boozer is a piece of shit to begin with .... I hope his wife gets most of his money

balli
03-27-2009, 09:39 PM
son Boozer is a piece of shit to begin with .... I hope his wife gets most of his money
Son, I know, but his wife's a ho. For someone so concerned with cuckolding, I'd of thought you'd take his side.

BRHornet45
03-27-2009, 09:42 PM
Son, I know, but his wife's a ho. For someone so concerned with cuckolding, I'd of thought you'd take his side.

son I must admit you are right on .... I just really hate Boozer and I don't even see how Jazz fans can like him.

you are right though. I am sure that chicken head bitch of his was down there in Miami getting piped by other men.

Biggems
03-27-2009, 10:02 PM
I hope that hoe turns him out in court and takes his money, just the way she turns out all her tricks in the bedroom

I dont like it when women try to take a man's money, but I also believe that all assets earned while married should be split 50/50.

Also, after the way Boozer did Cleveland......can you say Karma is one vendictive bitch

Spur-Addict
03-27-2009, 10:03 PM

:lol

BRHornet45
03-27-2009, 10:04 PM
but I also believe that all assets earned while married should be split 50/50.

son why? are you female????? that is fucking ridiculous

lil_penny
03-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Sons boozer is a flaming pile of dog manure in a spurs dynasty post.. he deserves the headache.. while his wife is out getting blumpkins and hot tomales from a flashy dressin cuban named rico.

The TroutBum
03-27-2009, 10:37 PM
Hahahaha! Ain't karma a bitch?

bdictjames
03-27-2009, 10:37 PM
Who's going to get their children, the one with the sickle cell?

sook
03-27-2009, 10:38 PM
son why? are you female????? that is fucking ridiculous

he has to be :lmao:lmao

JoeTait75
03-28-2009, 01:11 AM
Who's going to get their children, the one with the sickle cell?

Better question- who gets Percy Ellsworth's washer and dryer?

Bob Lanier
03-28-2009, 03:01 AM
Added to ignore list for managing to be more of an asshole than a divorce lawyer.

Kamnik
03-28-2009, 08:14 AM
Why the hell would people want to know about a thing like this?

It is his personal matter and has nothing to do with basketball.

SenorSpur
03-28-2009, 08:15 AM
I doubt Boozer will find anyone in Cleveland or Utah that is upset about this.

Payback can be a MF at times.

Girasuck
03-28-2009, 09:34 AM
The part that bothers me the most is Boozer wanting "exclusive use, possession and ownership" of the house in SLC. If he was set on opting out and leaving Utah, why would he want to keep the house in SLC? I think the majority of Jazz fans just let out a huge DAMN IT!!

exstatic
03-28-2009, 10:10 AM
Boozer missed a huge opportunity here, and I'm surprised. He should have asked her to approve an annulment, promised her he'd take care of her financially when he wouldn't be required to in that case, and then fucked her like he did the Cavs. Sheesh, 'Los, you're slipping.

BlackSwordsMan
03-28-2009, 10:11 AM
why can't these crazy wives do this shit during the playoffs?

Spursmania
03-28-2009, 11:31 AM
The part that bothers me the most is Boozer wanting "exclusive use, possession and ownership" of the house in SLC. If he was set on opting out and leaving Utah, why would he want to keep the house in SLC? I think the majority of Jazz fans just let out a huge DAMN IT!!

He's already giving her and the family the use of the Miami home which they will split once it sells. And by law, she has a right to live in their home and raise the kids in the standard that they are accustomed to. I doubt Boozer wants his little boys living in the streets.

If he's divorcing, he needs a home base that's his and his only. How else can he get some private action knowing she could just pop in any moment. Think...:lol

balli
03-28-2009, 01:09 PM
Added to ignore list for managing to be more of an asshole than a divorce lawyer.
Who?

All I know is that if there's a person out there who's more scandalous than Carlos, it's his soon to be ex wife CeCe.

Why the hell would people want to know about a thing like this?

It is his personal matter and has nothing to do with basketball.
First off, it has plenty to do with basketball and given the rumors about CeCe hating Salt Lake, the other Jazz wives and the Jazz organization (which you must be unfamiliar with) there are major, major, major implications for my team in this story. You didn't want to read about it? Nobody forced you to open or post in the thread.

Secondly, even if it had nothing to do with ball, it's called the twin towers of sports and pop culture for a reason. These athletes are celebrities and I have absolutely no problem whatsoever, admitting that I have at least some interest in their lives off the court. You don't? Fine. But there's no reason you should be up on some holier than thou ivory tower when it comes to the people that do.

IronMexican
03-28-2009, 02:04 PM
I hope Carlos gets to keep all his money. That's why I'd never get married. I would hate to see a bitch take half my shit.

ploto
03-28-2009, 11:03 PM
First off, it has plenty to do with basketball and given the rumors about CeCe hating Salt Lake, the other Jazz wives and the Jazz organization (which you must be unfamiliar with) there are major, major, major implications for my team in this story.

Those things do matter. Not that anyone cares about Carlos Arroyo, but I had a lovely conversation with his wife during the Detroit series back in 2005. Here she was in SA at away games AND pregnant and sitting all by herself- not even with one Piston wife because they were not very nice to her after he got traded there. She was happy about that trade to Orlando.

Spur-Addict
03-28-2009, 11:15 PM
I hope Carlos gets to keep all his money. That's why I'd never get married. I would hate to see a bitch take half my shit.

Marry up if you're afraid of that. Get a fat check like J-Lo's ex dancer husband or whatever.

pauls931
03-28-2009, 11:17 PM

He's a businessman, real estate in Utah held up a lot better than say in LA, Vegas, FL, etc...