PDA

View Full Version : Maradona: Pele Lost His Virginity To A Man

SAtown
03-28-2009, 05:47 PM
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/82/south-america/2009/03/27/1178129/maradona-pele-lost-his-virginity-to-a-man

Maradona: Pele Lost His Virginity To A Man

Diego Maradona has reacted to claims made by Pele that he is not a good role model for children, by declaring that he lost his virginity with a man.

The Brazilian legend claimed last week that both Ronaldo and Robinho have taken drugs, and that Maradona is not someone to look up to because of his history with narcotics.

The Argentine coach was asked for his thoughts on these statements at a press conference today, and did not twist his words when responding.

"What do you want me to say? He debuted (lost his virginity) with a lad (a man)," is what the coach is reported to have said by a host of sources, including Marca.

The response prompted plenty of laughter from all the journalists present at the conference but it is unlikely to go down to well with the Brazilian, nor with some onlookers.

Pele has already had to track back on his claims that Robinho had taken drugs, after the Manchester City man threatened to take legal action.

The now retired Pele claimed that what had been quoted was a "misunderstanding" and suggested the drugs claims were not true.

This latest remark by Maradona has dragged the Brazilian legend into the spotlight yet again and it will be intriguing to see if, or how, he reacts to the comments.
James Walker-Roberts, Goal.com

I wonder what drug Marradona is on now

mabrignani
03-28-2009, 06:08 PM
haha he is THE MAN in the futbol world. he can say whatever he wants about anything and ppl will never get mad at him. he owns the whole country of argentina and he owns england from that WC win. respect one of the greatest of all time...
hes no totti though

MaNuMaNiAc
03-28-2009, 07:26 PM
I couldn't really give a fuck what Maradona says, but I don't really like Pele either. He is too fucking full of himself. Pele should learn to keep his mouth shut as should Maradona.

SAtown
03-28-2009, 08:07 PM
I agree. What Pele said about Ronaldo and Robinho is out of line, but Maradona could have reacted in a more professional manner now that he's once again in a high position in world football. He knows that everything he says will be scrutinized across the world (along with whatever Pele says), so it could have been better for him to say "no comment" or simply "he's crazy." He thought Pele was out of line, but at the same time he stooped down to his level. It's sad to see past heroes acting like children instead of respecting each other

MaNuMaNiAc
03-28-2009, 08:31 PM
I agree. What Pele said about Ronaldo and Robinho is out of line, but Maradona could have reacted in a more professional manner now that he's once again in a high position in world football. He knows that everything he says will be scrutinized across the world (along with whatever Pele says), so it could have been better for him to say "no comment" or simply "he's crazy." He thought Pele was out of line, but at the same time he stooped down to his level. It's sad to see past heroes acting like children instead of respecting each other

Maradona never took the high road on anything in his life. He is known for opening his mouth when he should shut the fuck up. Having said that, he managed to kick a cocaine habit, that's no easy thing. You're right that Pele was out of line, and so was Maradona. They are both equally childish and equally idiotic.

Bukefal
03-30-2009, 02:54 AM
haha he is THE MAN in the futbol world. he can say whatever he wants about anything and ppl will never get mad at him. he owns the whole country of argentina and he owns england from that WC win. respect one of the greatest of all time...
hes no totti though

The man?? he is far from being 'THE man'. He was good, and probably the best together with pele, but what a f*cking, arrogant, stupid, coked up a*hole he is. I hope he 'the so called god', is going to mess up big time with coaching argentina, so people will think twice about seeing him as a god. He thinks he is everything and can do and say everything. I have no respect for this man, as a man, i do have respect for his talent he had. but him as a person? no

DAF86
03-31-2009, 10:15 AM
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/82/south-america/2009/03/27/1178129/maradona-pele-lost-his-virginity-to-a-man

I wonder what drug Marradona is on now

Currently none. And what he said about Pele is true. It's not right to say it but is true. Everyperson that's involved in the football world knows it.