03-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Costa Rica...

SAtown
03-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Venezuela...

SAtown
03-28-2009, 08:14 PM
4 - 0

All I have to say is... FUCK THE COCKY VENEZUELAN PLAYERS AND COACH! That's what you get when you don't show proper respect!

:lmao

IronMexican
03-28-2009, 08:25 PM
:lmao

Who wrote that?

Fucking Argies.

SAtown
03-28-2009, 08:29 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120987

IronMexican
03-28-2009, 08:32 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120987

:lmao:lmao

And he is trying to talk shit because we're happy Mexico beat Costa Rica?

MaNuMaNiAc
03-28-2009, 08:47 PM
:lmao:lmao

And he is trying to talk shit because we're happy Mexico beat Costa Rica?

I'm not happy about beating Venezuela jackass, I'm happy about shoving Venezuela's cocky bullshit down their throats.

P.S. Venezuela is light years ahead of Costa Rica

SAtown
03-28-2009, 09:03 PM
P.S. Venezuela is light years ahead of Costa Rica

...and Argentina is light years ahead of Mexico. Your point?

SAtown
03-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Come on dude, this was your team today: Juan Pablo Carrizo, Marcos Angeleri, Javier Zanetti, Gabriel Heinze, Javier Mascherano, Fernando Gago, Jonás Gutiérrez, Maxi Rodríguez, Carlos Tevez, Lionel Messi and Sergio Agüero. How are you going to talk shit after these guys beat a team like Venezuela? It's like the Spurs beating a high school team

MaNuMaNiAc
03-28-2009, 09:07 PM
...and Argentina is light years ahead of Mexico. Your point?

Argentina isn't light year's ahead of Mexico. Mexico has made great strides in the past decade. Beating Costa Rica shouldn't be something that surprises anyone. It should be something expected, just as we demand a victory when playing teams the like of Venezuela. Its no cockiness, its higher standards.

SAtown
03-28-2009, 09:19 PM
Yes, Mexicans expect dominance and excellence much like Argentina, but fail miserably because they don't have the talent. In the football world Mexico is the stepchild to Brazil, Argentina, and now the United States; but in their (our) minds, they (we) are equally as dominant as Brazil or Argentina, which is huge mistake that they (FMF) don't like to admit. Why do so many players get rejected from big clubs in Europe? Dos Santos, Nery Castillo, Omar Bravo, Pardo, Blanco, Kikin Fonseca, etc... Because they don't have enough IT to make it on the big stage, and they prove it in the world cup. They fold, they're scared, but on the Concacaf level they act tough as if they're better than everyone, including USA.

It's sickening, but I guess you have to be Mexican to know/feel exactly what I'm talking about.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-28-2009, 09:23 PM
My guess is that Mexico may be lacking serious competition in that regard. You can't be the best, without having to play the best. We, thankfully I might add, have Brasil to contend with, which has made us all that much better. IMO is Mexico was forced to compete in Conmebol, they'd be seasoned enough to take on anything their way. Talent is not what they lack. Nery Castillo is practically fucking impossible to stop.

SAtown
03-28-2009, 09:38 PM
It's a combination of that (not having high class competition other than USA) which leads to other things, like not being prepared enough to stay in Europe. Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, and Peru are much tougher than anything Mexico faces in Concacaf other than USA. They are content with being 1st or 2nd in this region, and as long as they make it to the round of 16 in World Cup, it's all good. Getting to Quarterfinals though, well that'd be a miracle. As long as I've been alive, they been bitched around by Germany in 86, Bulgaria in 94 (penalties), Germany again in 98 (leading 1-0 with about 25 minutes left), USA in 02, and Argentina in 06 (after leading 1-0); all of which want to make me puke to this day.

IronMexican
03-28-2009, 10:01 PM
What SAtown said. We get happy cause we aren't that good.