PDA

View Full Version : Ambitious agenda for first lady

ducks
03-28-2009, 11:26 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090328/pl_politico/20598

balli
03-29-2009, 12:18 AM
Yeah, how dare she, a woman of all people, devote her time to military families, the environment, parenting, self-esteem and eating right.

She should take a lesson from her predecessor, shut up, and get her ass back to the White House with a carton of Virginia Slims in her pocket. The nerve of that bitch.

Ducks you're a piece of shit.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-29-2009, 01:12 AM
She's got nice arms.

Trainwreck2100
03-29-2009, 01:41 AM
She's got nice arms.

they're bigger than mine :depressed

johnsmith
03-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Yeah, how dare she, a woman of all people, devote her time to military families, the environment, parenting, self-esteem and eating right.

She should take a lesson from her predecessor, shut up, and get her ass back to the White House with a carton of Virginia Slims in her pocket. The nerve of that bitch.

Ducks you're a piece of shit.

:lmao:lmao

Both ducks and the article itself is not being negative about this subject. All ducks did was post the title of the article and the link. All the article did was explain how much stuff she is taking on so early and didn't really say anything negative about her.

There is only one person being negative here and it's your cry baby ass.

balli
03-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Whatever, if you don't think ducks is the master of taking subversive, cowardly little prods at Obama, with his lame ass little Yahoo stories, you obviously don't know duck's history. Or what he meant by this one.

johnsmith
03-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Whatever, if you don't think ducks is the master of taking subversive, cowardly little prods at Obama, with his lame ass little Yahoo stories, you obviously don't know duck's history. Or what he meant by this one.

And you clearly aren't recognizing that ducks is the dumbest mother fucker on this entire site and no one should bother replying to him unless you're just going to mock his stupidity. One only needs to ignore his content because his opinions on everything is flat out worthless and the only purpose he serves on this site is to be made fun of without mercy.

Trust me on this one.

balli
03-29-2009, 05:39 PM
no one should bother replying to him unless you're just going to mock his stupidity.
Henceforth, my post. But actually I agree, I probably should have let it slide by me.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-29-2009, 06:47 PM
michelle will make hillary look like barack

yes i know. "we" lost.

Oh, Gee!!
03-30-2009, 12:23 AM
yes i know. "we" lost.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/IMGP0099small.jpg

Don Quixote
03-30-2009, 12:41 AM
ST Politics rule #2: The Obamas are Wonderful. Thou shalt not post any comment or news story that would shed any doubt on this.

Don Quixote
03-30-2009, 12:42 AM
And you clearly aren't recognizing that ducks is the dumbest jerk on this entire site and no one should bother replying to him unless you're just going to mock his stupidity.

Really? He might be dumb (I don't know him) .. but THE dumbest?

Have you forgotten BasketballDan? Booty? Rocinante?

Viva Las Espuelas
03-30-2009, 09:00 AM
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/IMGP0099small.jpg
i'll recover somehow.