PDA

View Full Version : The race is officially on: Who wants to face the lakers the least

djohn2oo8
03-29-2009, 06:21 PM
Well, by that pathetic choke job I have to say the mavs, but the suns have had chances to make up some ground. It looks like Dallas is trying to miss the playoffs, then again, it might not be intentional.

Ghazi
03-29-2009, 06:26 PM
God you're really dumb.

NIH
03-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Don't count the Hornets out, shit's falling apart for us.

dirk4mvp
03-29-2009, 06:29 PM
It was a choke? Did the Suns win yesterday or something? Are rocketfans fucking retards?

djohn2oo8
03-29-2009, 06:32 PM
It was a choke? Did the Suns win yesterday or something? Mav fans fucking retards?

:lmao:lmao:lmao @ J.J. Barea

dirk4mvp
03-29-2009, 06:33 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao @ J.J. Barea

Find me someone who doesn't.

DeadlyDynasty
03-29-2009, 06:33 PM
It was a choke? Did the Suns win yesterday or something? Are rocketfans fucking retards?

rhetorical question

sribb43
03-29-2009, 06:36 PM
What a stupid ass thread

de Soto
03-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Well, by that pathetic choke job I have to say the mavs, but the suns have had chances to make up some ground. It looks like Dallas is trying to miss the playoffs, then again, it might not be intentional.

The hapless mavs make the Suns look competent. Whatta bunch of semen-guzzling retards! :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

balli
03-29-2009, 08:15 PM
If you're going to create threads to mock the opposition, spend your time hating on the teams that matter i.e. LA, SA, CLE and BOS. It's them and everyone else anyway so Houston fan can get the fuck off his high horse. At the end of the day, your team's not doing shit in the playoffs either. Get out the first round a time or two before you start threads like this.

Indazone
03-29-2009, 08:28 PM
If you're going to create threads to mock the opposition, spend your time hating on the teams that matter i.e. LA, SA, CLE and BOS. It's them and everyone else anyway so Houston fan can get the fuck off his high horse. At the end of the day, your team's not doing shit in the playoffs either. Get out the first round a time or two before you start threads like this.

Aren't you supposed to be a Mavsfan?

djohn2oo8
03-29-2009, 09:23 PM

Win a Championship a time or two before talkin shit:lobt2:

balli
03-29-2009, 09:32 PM
two decades ago forum.

pauls931
03-29-2009, 09:47 PM
looks like the suns are trying to help the mavs out tonight. grrr

Roxsfan
03-29-2009, 09:52 PM
two decades ago forum.

for you it's the never, ever forum:lmao

balli
03-29-2009, 10:08 PM
Yeah, but if I were still clinging to decades old titles in order to justify attacks against the 2009 Mavericks and Suns, I'd just assume not have won any titles to begin with.

The Franchise
03-29-2009, 10:35 PM
Yeah, but if I were still clinging to decades old titles in order to justify attacks against the 2009 Mavericks and Suns, I'd just assume not have won any titles to begin with.

Riiigggghhhtt.

balli
03-29-2009, 11:21 PM
Riiigggghhhtt.
:lol :depressed

The Third Man
03-29-2009, 11:31 PM

"Decades old titles?" Are you talking about all of the Rochester Royals smack that has been going on around here? :lol

Incidentally, I call bullshit on your statement. If the Utah Jazz win a ring, or two, you can talk smack until the end of time to the ring-less wonders out there. It's one of the fringe benefits of being a fan and I guaran-fucking-tee you will happily indulge in this when and if it happens for your team.

Roxsfan
03-29-2009, 11:36 PM

good, b/c that's what happened:lmao

balli
03-29-2009, 11:39 PM
Incidentally, I call bullshit on your statement.
Well... I did too. Of course, I'd like to see the Jazz with a ring, but I can guaran f'ing tee that if it ever happens I'm not going to walk around 15 years later talking shit because of it.

The Franchise
03-29-2009, 11:41 PM
Well... I did too. But I can guaran f'ing tee that if it ever happens I'm not going to walk around 15 years later talking shit because of it.

As much as I don't want to I have to agree. I'm ready to make some new memories starting this playoff period.

Rogue
03-30-2009, 08:52 AM
God you're really dumb.

:toast give him a break, after all he is only an immigrant who had lived in a terrible country for many years before coming to states.

I would rather to see our boys in blue miss the playoffs, then we'll have a lottery pick this off-season. It's better to give up the playoffs if you are not prepared for it, our team needs isn't ready for the playoffs so it's better for our boys in blue to take lottery pick than to get a first round kick. we crouch because we want to jumper higher next season. I think the rockets are already fully prepared for the playoffs, they have prepared everything they're gonna need in the playoffs, like 2 tons of toilet paper with which the rockets fans will wipe their tears after the rockets get kicked again.

djohn2oo8
03-30-2009, 08:56 AM
I'm a retard

:toast

Rogue
03-30-2009, 09:01 AM
The hapless mavs make the Suns look competent. Whatta bunch of semen-guzzling retards! :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin
you're even more of a dumbass than djohnfucking2oo8. I thought the AB i sent you just blasted your ass only, unbelievably it also badly affacted your mouth and made you a dumbass as a result.

Rogue
03-30-2009, 09:03 AM
:toast
I'm would still be less retarded than an immigrant even if I had drunk 1 gallon alcohol within the past 1 hour. God bless...

Allanon
03-30-2009, 09:10 AM
The Suns have the better matchup against the Lakers but last night's loss to the Kings proves they don't even want that chance.

The Mavs stand no chance against the Lakers in the first round, this shit's gonna be boring as hell. Hopefully Utah drops to #8 to make it more interesting.

I'd like to see Jazz/Lakers and Mavs/Spurs in the first round please.

Rogue
03-30-2009, 09:14 AM
Win a Championship a time or two before talkin shit:lobt2:
no one will talk shit even after winning two bullshit championships, except the rockets fans. their mouths are filled with shit so that they can't avoid talking shit everytime they open their mouths.

2Cleva
03-30-2009, 09:30 AM
The Suns have the better matchup against the Lakers but last night's loss to the Kings proves they don't even want that chance.

The Mavs stand no chance against the Lakers in the first round, this shit's gonna be boring as hell. Hopefully Utah drops to #8 to make it more interesting.

I'd like to see Jazz/Lakers and Mavs/Spurs in the first round please.

Damn being interesting. I'd take the Mavs in 4 with more rest for the Lakers and time for Drew to get in the groove.

You don't get or need style points for winning a ring.

Besides, laughing at Mark Cuban will be entertainment enough.

Many PackYao
03-30-2009, 12:53 PM
no one will talk shit even after winning two bullshit championships, except the rockets fans. their mouths are filled with shit so that they can't avoid talking shit everytime they open their mouths.
http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/f/f6/Rogue.jpg/440px-Rogue.jpg