PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Forum: Sequ is done for 2009

SequSpur
03-29-2009, 09:51 PM
Well guys... I can't take this shit anymore. The NBA is worse than the WWF. I can no longer waste my time on this shit, have more important things to do.

Time and money wasted on a terrible product.

Popovich has so much talent he has no clue on what to do with it. If Duncan is hurt, rest him. I think the Spurs win this game without him playing. Matt Bonner, I'm sure is a great guy, but you live and die by the jumpshot and he is dying daily. And he offers nothing else. He must have personal info on Pop, I don't get it.

I'm glad Manu is back, makes it interesting... No mason at the end of the game? Where was Bowen to shut down Paul or at least make it tough on him?

Anyways, doesn't matter, time to move on... I will still post in the Club and stuff but can't do this shit anymore... Peace out..

Go Spurs.

Done.

tp2021
03-29-2009, 09:51 PM
smb

Josh810
03-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Please be serious.

manufor3
well okay sequ. see you next season

lefty
I'm losing patience as well

I mean, I know we can win a title if we're healthy, but if it's to get robbed by the NBA every time.......

FUCK

And for people making fun of hockey, at least the NHL is not rigged

SpursFan0728
03-29-2009, 09:53 PM
peace out bro

jag
03-29-2009, 09:53 PM

I mean, I know we can win a title if we're healthy, but if it's to get robbed by the NBA every time.......

FUCK

Are you gonna quit for "2 months" again?

:cry

lefty
03-29-2009, 09:54 PM
Are you gonna quit for "2 months" again?

:cry

:lmao

At least I told you we were going to win the title that year, while 99% of Spurstalkers were quitting on our team

Ditty
03-29-2009, 09:55 PM
im not seeing these guys till the playoffs

Russ
The Spurs win the title this year. Book it.

jag
Well guys... I can't take this shit anymore. The NBA is worse than the WWF. I can no longer waste my time on this shit, have more important things to do.

Come on, brah...

Ammy Pron doesn't count as "more important things to do."

jag
03-29-2009, 09:56 PM
:lmao

At least I told you we were going to win the title that year, while 99% of Spurstalkers were quitting on our team

At least 99% of Spurstalkers didn't start a thread to announce they were leaving for "2 months" only to return the next day.

lefty
03-29-2009, 09:57 PM
At least 99% of Spurstalkers didn't start a thread to announce they were leaving for "2 months" only to return the next day.

I did?

2 months, 2 days, who is counting...........

But I believed, unlike most of you

SPURS vs NBA media
03-29-2009, 09:58 PM
yea the BIGGEST LOSER IS OUT SEQU

JsnSA
03-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Well, At least something good came out of this shitty loss then.

Losing to the fucking undermanned Hornets this close to the playoffs and with a real chance to end up as a bottom seed if we are not careful. Disgusting.

LockBeard
03-29-2009, 10:00 PM
obama biden winning combination :lmao

Sequ, you're right but you are a weak fan.

jag
03-29-2009, 10:01 PM
I did?

2 months, 2 days, who is counting...........

But I believed, unlike most of you

What an emo.

lefty
03-29-2009, 10:02 PM
What an emo.

Aren't you being emo about the Hubie-CP3 lovefest ?

Get a grip

Interrohater
03-29-2009, 10:03 PM
Sequ is done for 2009, again. How many times have you been done with the Spurs this year? Anybody want to start a pot to see when SequSpur makes another thread? One dollar a piece, I got tomorrow by noon.

mexicanjunior
03-29-2009, 10:03 PM

Popovich has so much talent he has no clue on what to do with it. If Duncan is hurt, rest him. I think the Spurs win this game without him playing. Matt Bonner, I'm sure is a great guy, but you live and die by the jumpshot and he is dying daily. And he offers nothing else. He must have personal info on Pop, I don't get it.

I'm glad Manu is back, makes it interesting... No mason at the end of the game? Where was Bowen to shut down Paul or at least make it tough on him?

Anyways, doesn't matter, time to move on... I will still post in the Club and stuff but can't do this shit anymore... Peace out..

Go Spurs.

Done.

I don't blame you dude, this team is painful to watch when matched against decent teams. Losing to a Hornets team without Peja, Chandler and Posey is effing ridiculous. The Spurs better hope they don't draw NO in the first round, they will be 1 and done.

wisnub
03-29-2009, 10:11 PM

FUCK

I dont think we will win this year..I dont know what went wrong but Spurs sucks

CP3 MVP
03-29-2009, 10:12 PM
hey sequ, shut the fuck up. nobody cares. only a little bitch would complain about a regular season game when theyre a "fan" of a team that has won, what, 4 titles in a decade? shut...the...fuck...up

poeticism707
03-29-2009, 10:13 PM
The NBA is rigged from before the word "Go."

If you don't think so, you haven't watched the bi-annual Spurs fix job (.4 seconds? The same Fisher who wasn't called for a an obvious foul last year), ANYTHING having to do with the Lakers (Gasol for peanuts? Fisher, Fisher, and MORE FISHER??? D-Whistle and the Heat's Finals Free Throw Fiaso ("Just run and fall, you'll get the call!"), the Mavs getting every possible clutch call (or no call as likely as not against the Spurs in 2006, Shaq winning three titles, three finals mvps, and one mvp elbowing players in the face, or the once in a century franchiser dagger to the Kings (Got Game 6?).

David Stern LET the Spurs win titles, he didn't make it happen, because he wants to draw more classy and purist fans: but the buck stops here.

Kobe and Bron are all Stern cares about now.

CP3 MVP
03-29-2009, 10:14 PM
I dont think we will win this year..I dont know what went wrong but Spurs sucks

theyre not gonna win bc bonner is inconsistent poo, bowen is no longer valuable enough to be on the court, teams will let duncan get his, mason's solid but not great, and they live and die by the 3 too much this year.

lefty
03-29-2009, 10:14 PM

If you don't think so, you haven't watched the bi-annual Spurs fix job (.4 seconds? The same Fisher who wasn't called for a an obvious foul last year), ANYTHING having to do with the Lakers (Gasol for peanuts? Fisher, Fisher, and MORE FISHER??? D-Whistle and the Heat's Finalys Free Throw Fiaso ("Just run and fall, you'll get the call!"), the Mavs getting every possible clutch call (or no call as likely as not against the Spurs in 2006, Shaq winning three titles, three finals mvps, and one mvp elbowing players in the face, or the once in a century franchiser dagger to the Kings (Got Game 6?).

David Stern LET the Spurs win titles, he didn't make it happen, because he wants to draw more classy and purist fans: but the buck stops here.

+1

Kobe VS Lebron in the Finals

With Lakers winning of course (they are better than Cavs)....UGH

TDMVPDPOY
03-29-2009, 10:16 PM
for the past week this team looked like a dleague team, watta joke ass team

jag
03-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Aren't you being emo about the Hubie-CP3 lovefest ?

Get a grip

Uh...that was a joke.

I don't actually think hubie wants CP's nuts in his face...though i may be wrong, and i'll gladly bump this thread if i am.

You, however, were not joking. And we can bump your emo thread if you'd like.

Spursmania
03-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Sequ will be right back he went to deliver a package.

Spursmania
03-29-2009, 10:22 PM
Do you honestly think the NBA is rigged? I'll just be damn depressed if it really is.
Yes, Spurs deserved to lose tonight, it's not about tonight. Tonight's only a regular season game, albeit an important one, but the Spurs will ante up.

I want to know if the NBA is rigged. I mean generally, not just against the Spurs. Is the NBA rigged by the officials?

j.dizzle
03-29-2009, 10:23 PM
Maybe parker will learn that when you have to foul you should actually grab the person. I barely even saw him pull his jersey & I was watchin on a 52" HD. When you have TIM motha fuckin Duncan on your team i dont get why they shoot so many three's. I would throw it into the post way more, especially when 3 of their key players are out. Lots of bad decisions by pop

lefty
03-29-2009, 10:23 PM
Do you honestly think the NBA is rigged? I'll just be damn depressed if it really is.
Yes, Spurs deserved to lose tonight, it's not about tonight. Tonight's only a regular season game, albeit an important one, but the Spurs will ante up.

I want to know if the NBA is rigged. I mean generally, not just against the Spurs. Is the NBA rigged by the officials?

The NBA is rigged

Now, what kind of riggage? what's the difference? same result: Kobe vs LBJ in the Finals

poeticism707
03-29-2009, 10:36 PM

This is a simple matter or rich men and money, which can only lead to one result: the lust for more money, more power, more status.

Not ONE WORD gets spoken on the air about the NBA that Stern doesn't spoken. If it's the truth, they'l play it off as a crazy "conspiracy theory." Most of the time though, it's more flattery and lies for Stern and his league.

Why do you think the players keep their mouths shut?!? They are paid fortunes to play some stupid game! Generally speaking, they'll speak their peice, but VIRTUALLY NEVER about how the game is fixed from beginning to end: just some "I thought I got fouled, there was contact" etc. The players are lusting after money the same as the owners and Stern, so even though they're likely not in on it, they shut up and get paid.

You think that ref scandal recently was ISOLATED?!? No: they threatened him or paid him, or both, and he took the fall. For all we know, he may living better on the "inside" than he did on the outside.

Please know: there is not enough human imperfection in the world to add up to all these lies bad calls YEAR AFTER YEAR, with no improvement: this is a set-up, a scandal.

CP3 MVP
03-29-2009, 10:44 PM
poeticism, shut the fuck up. youre one of those conspiracy theory douche bags. its so impossible to rig the game of basketball. u cant stop robert horry from making a last second three. there are so many examples. just shut up.

poeticism707
03-29-2009, 10:46 PM
poeticism, shut the fuck up. youre one of those conspiracy theory douche bags. its so impossible to rig the game of basketball. u cant stop robert horry from making a last second three. there are so many examples. just shut up.

Case in point.

All those who are slaves to the matrix will try to kill and disown you, even though you are trying to free them.

jag
03-29-2009, 10:48 PM
Case in point.

All those who are slaves to the matrix will try to kill and disown you, even though you are trying to free them.

You and Joaquin Phoenix should hang out sometime.

poeticism707
03-29-2009, 10:51 PM

By the way, in the Name that is above all other Names, that of Yeshua Ha Meshiak, Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of God, I forgive you completely for cursing me with no cause. It is no longer between us.

May you come into Christ. His blessings upon you.

duncan228
03-29-2009, 10:53 PM
Take the religion to the Political Forum.

ducks
03-29-2009, 10:54 PM
Maybe parker will learn that when you have to foul you should actually grab the person. I barely even saw him pull his jersey & I was watchin on a 52" HD. When you have TIM motha fuckin Duncan on your team i dont get why they shoot so many three's. I would throw it into the post way more, especially when 3 of their key players are out. Lots of bad decisions by pop

he clearly grabbed his jersey

DAF86
03-29-2009, 10:54 PM
I trully bealive that such huge bussiness can't go down without people in charge doing what is best for them.

poeticism707
03-29-2009, 10:57 PM
Take the religion to the Political Forum.

Maybe I would take religion somewhere else, if I had any.

But to the Political Forum?!?

Spursmania
03-29-2009, 10:58 PM
This is a simple matter or rich men and money, which can only lead to one result: the lust for more money, more power, more status.

Not ONE WORD gets spoken on the air about the NBA that Stern doesn't spoken. If it's the truth, they'l play it off as a crazy "conspiracy theory." Most of the time though, it's more flattery and lies for Stern and his league.

Why do you think the players keep their mouths shut?!? They are paid fortunes to play some stupid game! Generally speaking, they'll speak their peice, but VIRTUALLY NEVER about how the game is fixed from beginning to end: just some "I thought I got fouled, there was contact" etc. The players are lusting after money the same as the owners and Stern, so even though they're likely not in on it, they shut up and get paid.

You think that ref scandal recently was ISOLATED?!? No: they threatened him or paid him, or both, and he took the fall. For all we know, he may living better on the "inside" than he did on the outside.

Please know: there is not enough human imperfection in the world to add up to all these lies bad calls YEAR AFTER YEAR, with no improvement: this is a set-up, a scandal.

You're a very confused individual. You try to sound intelligent but you can't even put coherent sentences together. You should stop now. You may want to go the the religious forum or something.

poeticism707
03-29-2009, 11:00 PM
You're a very confused individual. You try to sound intelligent but you can't even put coherent sentences together. You should stop now. You may want to go the the religious forum or something.

The foolish things of the world will always confound the wise.

popshark86
this sequ bitch complains to much

i would smack his head for being a little bitch

if you know this guy, please smack him

lol, spurs wasting his time and money, dude, no one cares about u and your money

duncan228
Maybe I would take religion somewhere else, if I had any.

But to the Political Forum?!?

That's where it belongs here.

Political Forum (http://spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
Post about politics, news, government, religion and business.

jag
03-29-2009, 11:01 PM
The foolish things of the world will always confound the wise.

You're one scary mofo, brah.

Austin_Toros
03-30-2009, 12:16 AM
Sequ. LMAO.

Spur|n|Austin
03-30-2009, 12:41 AM
don't let the door hit you

zepn
03-30-2009, 12:41 AM
NBA games aren't specifically rigged, that's too obvious. They are "shaded" just enough to achieve the desired outcome most of the time. And even the outliers - where a team wins in spite of being shaded against - help the NBA get away with it by providing additional ammunition for the wrong-headed "the ref's never decide the outcome of a game" idiots.

rayray2k8
03-30-2009, 02:12 AM
Dude this is the 2nd time you've said you were gonna stop posting and never kept
your word.
Man up or just shut the fuck up for the rest of the season and playoffs.

Knowing you, you'll probably be all over Parker's nuts after a good game. :rolleyes.

crc21209
03-30-2009, 02:14 AM
Man Up.

z0sa
03-30-2009, 02:22 AM
attention whore forum

concken
03-30-2009, 02:25 AM
haha, this is the most pointless thread...everything in here. but, you gotta love it.

polandprzem
03-30-2009, 02:29 AM

Go Spurs.

Done.

Ive been waiting for this moment all my life

timvp
03-30-2009, 02:31 AM
If he's drunk, I'd say he's back in 24 hours or less. Not drunk? Probably after the Spurs lose to the Cavs next week.

Bukefal
03-30-2009, 02:34 AM
Goodbye! :)

(Do you know that losses occur in sports too? What a fan are you, if you are giving up after some losses? lol)

France B-boy
03-30-2009, 06:56 AM
When you give up on the Spurs you give up on America!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/spurs-mouse-1.jpg

AussieFanKurt
03-30-2009, 07:00 AM
Sequ must be having PMS

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-30-2009, 07:01 AM
It's always darkest before the dawn...

AussieFanKurt
03-30-2009, 07:15 AM
please dont quote Dark knight haha

FTL
03-30-2009, 07:20 AM
fss

Texas_Ranger
03-30-2009, 07:26 AM
:wow:(:cry

Spur-Addict
03-30-2009, 07:54 AM

I like Hockey, but I don't like the turn it has made toward a touch and graze penalty call league. Which is sort of how the NBA is now, but there was a complete instant turn around in hockey that just killed it for me.

urunobili
03-30-2009, 07:58 AM
Emo Fag thread...

Joaquin Phoenix
03-30-2009, 08:03 AM
By the way, in the Name that is above all other Names, that of Yeshua Ha Meshiak, Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of God, I forgive you completely for cursing me with no cause. It is no longer between us.

I want to get high with this guy!

Yuixafun
03-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Ive been waiting for this moment all my life

Can you feel it in the air tonight?

-crazy drum section goes off-

polandprzem
03-30-2009, 08:08 AM
Can you feel it in the air tonight?

Ohh Lord ... :rolleyes

m33p0
03-30-2009, 08:51 AM
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Dex
03-30-2009, 09:10 AM
Ghost Writer rant...check.

SPAM initiated by Chopper...check.

Sequ jumping off the bandwagon...check.

I think we're primed for the playoffs.

Allanon
03-30-2009, 09:15 AM
Segu can't and won't stay away. ST wouldn't be the same.

Spursmania
03-30-2009, 09:16 AM
Ghost Writer rant...check.

SPAM initiated by Chopper...check.

Sequ jumping off the bandwagon...check.

I think we're primed for the playoffs.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Blue Jew
03-30-2009, 09:25 AM

7-NOZU2iPA8

Ladyspur .
03-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Segu can't and won't stay away. ST wouldn't be the same.

Baseline
03-30-2009, 07:54 PM

If you don't think so, you haven't watched the bi-annual Spurs fix job (.4 seconds? The same Fisher who wasn't called for a an obvious foul last year), ANYTHING having to do with the Lakers (Gasol for peanuts? Fisher, Fisher, and MORE FISHER??? D-Whistle and the Heat's Finals Free Throw Fiaso ("Just run and fall, you'll get the call!"), the Mavs getting every possible clutch call (or no call as likely as not against the Spurs in 2006, Shaq winning three titles, three finals mvps, and one mvp elbowing players in the face, or the once in a century franchiser dagger to the Kings (Got Game 6?).

I never said that the NBA was rigged until 2004, when Fisher's .04 shot was allowed to count. But obviously we already knew about the Lakers/Kings series in 2002 (especially Game 6) at that time. But since that didn't affect the Spurs, I let it slide. However, both incidents certainly affected the Lakers.

Don't forget that in 2000, the Lakers came back from a 15-point 4th quarter deficit to Portland in Game 7 of the WCF. I don't remember specific controversial calls, but I do remember EVERYTHING going right for LA down the stretch. That game was in Portland, by the way.

Yes, the Mavs got every call against us in the 2006 series we lost to them, including a blatant hack on Tim's arm as he went for a putback with one second left in regulation. There was no call, and the game went into OT, where we lost.

There was also the no-call on Barry last year. And similarly, the blatant fouls committed against Chris Paul last night (which weren't called) prior to Manu's foul which resulted in three free throws...these are things which you can't just pull out of your crack as a ref uring the game. You ave to be schooled on how to manipulate games. Sometimes it's a call - sometimes it's a non-call. sometimes it's calling the second foul on the play rather than the first one (like on the Chris Paul play just mentioned).

I ask you, Spurs fans...on what planet is a veteran Spurs team going to give Chris Paul three free throws on that play when we are only down by one point and we've just hit two consecutive threes?

Only the refs can pull that off. I knew the league loved Chris Paul, but he now gets as many calls as Bryant. I didn't think that was humanly possible, but it certainly was last night.

The fact is that in order for the Spurs to win four rings, they have had to play ten points per game better than any other team, because any other team is going to get the benefit of the doubt over us. It is by no stretch of the imagination a level playing field. The NBA playing field is more like a landscape from Lord of the Rings, or a trip along the contours of Anna Nicole Smith's body (when she was alive, that is). It ain't level, and it ain't flat.

spurtilldeath
03-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Get a life..its just a single loss...it is not end of the world

poeticism707
03-30-2009, 11:20 PM
I never said that the NBA was rigged until 2004, when Fisher's .04 shot was allowed to count. But obviously we already knew about the Lakers/Kings series in 2002 (especially Game 6) at that time. But since that didn't affect the Spurs, I let it slide. However, both incidents certainly affected the Lakers.

Don't forget that in 2000, the Lakers came back from a 15-point 4th quarter deficit to Portland in Game 7 of the WCF. I don't remember specific controversial calls, but I do remember EVERYTHING going right for LA down the stretch. That game was in Portland, by the way.

Yes, the Mavs got every call against us in the 2006 series we lost to them, including a blatant hack on Tim's arm as he went for a putback with one second left in regulation. There was no call, and the game went into OT, where we lost.

There was also the no-call on Barry last year. And similarly, the blatant fouls committed against Chris Paul last night (which weren't called) prior to Manu's foul which resulted in three free throws...these are things which you can't just pull out of your crack as a ref uring the game. You ave to be schooled on how to manipulate games. Sometimes it's a call - sometimes it's a non-call. sometimes it's calling the second foul on the play rather than the first one (like on the Chris Paul play just mentioned).

I ask you, Spurs fans...on what planet is a veteran Spurs team going to give Chris Paul three free throws on that play when we are only down by one point and we've just hit two consecutive threes?

Only the refs can pull that off. I knew the league loved Chris Paul, but he now gets as many calls as Bryant. I didn't think that was humanly possible, but it certainly was last night.

The fact is that in order for the Spurs to win four rings, they have had to play ten points per game better than any other team, because any other team is going to get the benefit of the doubt over us. It is by no stretch of the imagination a level playing field. The NBA playing field is more like a landscape from Lord of the Rings, or a trip along the contours of Anna Nicole Smith's body (when she was alive, that is). It ain't level, and it ain't flat.

Excellent post, and VERY truthfull.

I cannot believe I forgot to mention the Lakers Blazers officiating wipeout in the Western Finals, Game 7! The Blazers were ahead 18 points in the Fourth Quarter, then the fix came in. If Stern wants you to win, no matter the circumstance, you'll win. Same for losing.

By the way, does anyone remember the NBA changing to 7 game format towards the END OF THE ACTUAL REGULAR SEASON in 2004, simply because the Lakers were in ruins and they didn't want the Rockets to beat them in the 1st round? Rockets were considerably better than the Lakers, but what happened? Same fix, different day. One game it was so OBVIOUS, and on TNT, the league had to let the Rockets win just to save face!

That's the league for you: a fixed deck, weighted dice.

NRHector
03-30-2009, 11:32 PM
Get a life..its just a single loss...it is not end of the worldyou are right, is just one loss but is becoming very frequent that the Spurs are always getting bad calls and is becoming a usual thing, why? because Pop is afraid of getting fined if he opens his mouth to complain? or because the refs have it against the Spurs thanks to Joey Crawford? is one loss but they start adding up and is very obvious that even when the Spurs play at home they still don't get the calls at home like the lakers, the celtics, the cavs and now the hornets. Is very hard to win when you are going against those odds, is just my opinion.

polandprzem
03-31-2009, 02:04 AM
http://www.smerfy.net/img/kolorowanki/kolorowanki_smerfy_8.gif

SequSmurf

Bandwagon Lakers Fan
03-31-2009, 02:27 AM
I thought I was a bandwagon fan.

SuckuSpur is the biggest bandwagoner I've ever seen.

smeagol
03-31-2009, 08:11 AM
Three pages and no obvious references to Tpark's 2005 remarks . . . ?

HarlemHeat37
03-31-2009, 12:27 PM
this forum is full of pessimistic idiots that have no logic or legit arguments behind their thoughts..I'd rather those guys leave..at least Sequ is funny and entertaining..he brings something here..

SequSpur
04-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Yeah, I can't stay away, you know why? I was at an appointment with my daughter today and caught a tv brief about Pop telling a reporter that he had no clue on how to coach.

Well fuck in A.... I am back and I will ride his ass from the chair right behind him until he wakes up or leaves.

I don't have to take that shit from a coach of the Spurs. Shit, he will be gone one day and my ass will still be here cheering on the next 12 guys. He doesn't get it. He wasn't here when we were cheering for Tark, Lucas, Moe, etc..etc.. He is getting his paycheck that Tim Duncan let him suck on.

Fuck Pop, I am back, if you don't like it.. fuck off and don't click on my shit.

Go Spurs. Fuck Pop.

myhc
04-01-2009, 10:51 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

duncan228
04-01-2009, 10:53 PM
Glad you're back Sequ. Win, lose, or ugly, ST's not the same without you.

jag
04-01-2009, 11:04 PM
I will ride his ass from the chair right behind him until he wakes up or leaves.

By ride his ass you mean "scream at my tv while drinking by myself and simultaneously posting on Spurstalk."

By the chair right behind him you mean "my couch."

By until he wakes up or leaves you mean "until the Spurs win another game."

I don't have to take that shit from a coach of the Spurs.

By I dont have to take that shit you mean "I'll take that shit."

Fuck Pop, I am back

If by back you mean "still here cause it's only been one day and i haven't gone anywhere," then ok.

Blue-Lightning
04-02-2009, 08:44 AM
JaG, your post is perfection.

BL

Bukefal
04-02-2009, 08:49 AM
Yeah, I can't stay away, you know why? I was at an appointment with my daughter today and caught a tv brief about Pop telling a reporter that he had no clue on how to coach.

Well fuck in A.... I am back and I will ride his ass from the chair right behind him until he wakes up or leaves.

I don't have to take that shit from a coach of the Spurs. Shit, he will be gone one day and my ass will still be here cheering on the next 12 guys. He doesn't get it. He wasn't here when we were cheering for Tark, Lucas, Moe, etc..etc.. He is getting his paycheck that Tim Duncan let him suck on.

Fuck Pop, I am back, if you don't like it.. fuck off and don't click on my shit.

Go Spurs. Fuck Pop.

Back again ? :P lol. You are overreacting, if you say you go, then go. if not Be a real fan, dont give things up so easily when its going a bit downhill. We should stick to the spurs, no matter what. anyway, :toast

DaBears
04-02-2009, 09:09 AM
I am not jumping off the Spurs bangwagon, but i do see 2 bigs problems spurs are facing.

1- mason looks lost since Manu got back
2- It is obvious that Timmy has no heart or fight left in him
(settling for what ever defense gives him, cant jump, plays soft) Too be honest to see him play the way he does and to watch what he has become just hurts. He use to show heart and play really aggressive not quite sure what happened.
OH i know he became satified with what he has!!!!!

Im just bitchin outloud but im sure spurs fans feel my pain.

ShoogarBear
04-02-2009, 01:14 PM
Sequ was done in 2005. Now he's bitin' off T Park's schtick.

polandprzem
04-02-2009, 01:16 PM
I don't know what is worse

A spoiled egg or Sequ?