PDA

View Full Version : what makes you more angry?

Creation88
03-29-2009, 10:14 PM
the fact that the Hornets shot only 37.5% or the fact that we shot 29 3 pointers?

:bang

poop
03-29-2009, 10:31 PM
we only lost because

1. we missed all but like 3 of our 3's and
2. Hornets made 80 of 80 freethrows

wisnub
03-29-2009, 10:32 PM
Im angry because Spurs sucks and keep losing against good teams....We even lost against Houston. I wonder what happened if we play against Lakers or Cavs in the playoffs with this kind of attitude. Any predictions? Every time I raise my hopes for this team,then Spurs will loose.....lost against NO Chandler,Posey and Peja.....speechless. Spurs sucks balls

alchemist
03-29-2009, 10:33 PM
the fact that Parker and Manu wouldn't drive the goddamn ball when they knew the 3-pt shots weren't falling.

TheSpursFNRule
03-29-2009, 10:34 PM
Spurs are ok.

ElNono
03-29-2009, 10:38 PM
Probably what bothers me the most is that Tim got no help at all again. He's tired and on nights that Thomas doesn't play well, TD has to work 3 times as hard (he already works two times as hard by trying to help with Bonner's inability to guard anybody). It looks like Gooden is not going to play secong halfs of games for whatever reason.

SouthTexasRancher
03-29-2009, 10:39 PM
Im angry because Spurs sucks and keep losing against good teams....We even lost against Houston. I wonder what happened if we play against Lakers or Cavs in the playoffs with this kind of attitude. Any predictions? Every time I raise my hopes for this team,then Spurs will loose.....lost against NO Chandler,Posey and Peja.....speechless. Spurs sucks balls

You got that right. We can beat the little sissy teams but, we get our asses kicked like there is no tomorrow when we play a contender.

Congrats, LeBron for winning the 2009 NBA Championship and being chosen as the MVP.

The Spurs SUCK!!!

mexicanjunior
03-29-2009, 10:39 PM
The lack of 3's cost us the game...

wisnub
03-29-2009, 10:43 PM
The lack of 3's cost us the game...

:lol :lmao

SenorSpur
03-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Angry about the failed Mason experiment and Pop's continued insistence on continuing with it.

Angry about Tim's deteriorating 2nd half performances.

Angry about Mason and Bonner combining for dismal performances.

Angry about Hill not being a consistent part of the regular rotation

Angry about Bowen chalking up a DNP for this game.

Angry that the Spurs showed little passion and inconsistent effort in this, and other games against good teams.

Angry that the Spurs seemingly can no longer "close out" games at home or on the road, against good teams.

Yorae
03-29-2009, 11:01 PM
Angry at the delayed spam....will spam ever happen this year.....:depressed