View Full Version : Face it guys the league is out TO STOP THE SPURS!

antimvp
03-30-2009, 12:09 AM
..............and we all know it.

Guajalote
03-30-2009, 12:18 AM
One thing I've noticed over the years is that during the years we won the title, we were the team hustling, causing contact, and getting the calls, making the other team's fans mad and calling out Stern and the league. When teams made mini runs near the end of the game, we were the ones that hit key free throws and hit critical shots, ripping the other team's heart out.

I'm not seeing that so far this year on a consistent basis. I'm glad we've still got a few weeks before the playoffs start so we can start working on those things with Manu back in the lineup and Gooden learning the system.

I think we can do it. But, I think the real question is, will we stay healthy long enough to do it?

Spork KIller
03-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Just Die already!

Dex
03-30-2009, 11:32 AM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

spurtech09
03-30-2009, 11:50 AM
yep its true and we saw it against the hornets game.....and lots of other games too....its so obvious the league doesn't want the spurs to succeed again.....nba is rigged

lefty
03-30-2009, 11:54 AM
Lakers vs Cavs in the Finals

Kobe vs Lebron = orgasmoka for Stern

SA210
03-30-2009, 12:14 PM
One thing I've noticed over the years is that during the years we won the title, we were the team hustling, causing contact, and getting the calls, making the other team's fans mad and calling out Stern and the league. When teams made mini runs near the end of the game, we were the ones that hit key free throws and hit critical shots, ripping the other team's heart out.

I'm not seeing that so far this year on a consistent basis.

We were also the team that started Bowen, when we won those titles.

rayray2k8
03-30-2009, 12:19 PM
It's the refs fault the spurs couldn't make their shots fall?
Give me a break, you guys are better than that. :rolleyes

z0sa
03-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Pop will be the reason we lose, if we do. His decisions this season have been horrible.

crc21209
03-30-2009, 12:22 PM
It's the refs fault the spurs couldn't make their shots fall?
Give me a break, you guys are better than that. :rolleyes

No but once the Spurs did make 2 threes in a row to make it a 1 point game the refs decided to end the game and give 3 FT's to Paul who had been clearly fouled before the 3 pt attempt.

LEONARD
03-30-2009, 12:29 PM
..............and we all know it.

Post under your real username... :lol

Horse
03-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Just Die already!
What do you want company? C'mon the kings. You suck
R.I.P. 2008-2009 phoenix son of a bitches
:lmao

Spursfan092120
03-30-2009, 12:53 PM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting
:lmao:lmao:lmao

TampaDude
03-30-2009, 01:26 PM
Lakers vs Cavs in the Finals

Kobe vs LeBron = orgasmoka for Stern

^ this

bigkevrocks31
03-30-2009, 01:32 PM
exactly!
look not only at this season, but last year as well.
-brent barry got fpuled by d-fish in the WCF and no call. we would have gone to OT and won the game if he made the two free throws. Who was the ref? Joey Crawford.

- Then against the suns, hornets, lakers, and celtics all were bad calls against us
NO JOEY CRAWFORD IN THE PLAYOFFS!-or we WILL LOSE GAMES

TampaDude
03-30-2009, 01:39 PM
exactly!
look not only at this season, but last year as well.
-brent barry got fpuled by d-fish in the WCF and no call. we would have gone to OT and won the game if he made the two free throws. Who was the ref? Joey Crawford.

- Then against the suns, hornets, lakers, and celtics all were bad calls against us
NO JOEY CRAWFORD IN THE PLAYOFFS!-or we WILL LOSE GAMES

I guarantee you that Joey C. will officiate at least one Spurs game in every playoff round. He is, ironically, one of the NBA's most experienced and respected referees. He just flat out hates Tim Duncan, so he will fuck the Spurs any chance he gets. Just the sad truth, folks.

bigkevrocks31
03-30-2009, 01:44 PM
I guarantee you that Joey C. will officiate at least one Spurs game in every playoff round. He is, ironically, one of the NBA's most experienced and respected referees. He just flat out hates Tim Duncan, so he will fuck the Spurs any chance he gets. Just the sad truth, folks.

Well the only way the spurs can win it all is by a miracle and lots of luck.
otherwise we're fucked

TampaDude
03-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Well the only way the spurs can win it all is by a miracle and lots of luck.
otherwise we're fucked

+1 The only chance the Spurs have when Joey Crawford is officiating is to have a big lead at the end of the game and take the refs out of the equation...otherwise they're gonna get jobbed just like last year.

jdev82
03-30-2009, 02:34 PM
agreed. its obvious. and theres not alot of fuss about it outside san anto because your average nba fan knows jack shit about the game, much less the league.