PDA

View Full Version : Irony Can Be Beautiful

VoiceofReason
03-30-2009, 07:36 AM
In fact, it can make you laugh your ass off. Especially when Spurs' fans complain about "flopping" and another team's player receiving "superstar" treatment from the refs. Seriously, aren't you guys embarassed to even raise those subjects?

As far as the last foul is concerned, one of your own posters had it right in another thread. The correct call (Manu grabbing Paul's jersey before the inbound pass) would have resulted in the shots plus N.O.'s ball. So quit yer bitchin'.

Look, I'll admit the Hornets got some breaks, but they were without key players. Man up. They outplayed the Spurs. See you in a couple of weeks.

HORNSWOGGLE
03-30-2009, 07:44 AM
If you dont want to hear bitching then you probably shouldnt be at a spurs board

Lebowski Brickowski
03-30-2009, 07:46 AM
In fact, it can make you laugh your ass off. Especially when Spurs' fans complain about "flopping" and another team's player receiving "superstar" treatment from the refs. Seriously, aren't you guys embarassed to even raise those subjects?

As far as the last foul is concerned, one of your own posters had it right in another thread. The correct call (Manu grabbing Paul's jersey before the inbound pass) would have resulted in the shots plus N.O.'s ball. So quit yer bitchin'.

Look, I'll admit the Hornets got some breaks, but they were without key players. Man up. They outplayed the Spurs. See you in a couple of weeks.

They outshot the Spurs. You should know that.

Yuixafun
03-30-2009, 07:47 AM
They outworked the Spurs yes.

Pops pregame premonition came to pass.

EricB
03-30-2009, 07:52 AM
don't like it? Don't come here. That fucking simple

urunobili
03-30-2009, 07:54 AM

dude... I'd truly be embarrassed with the win you just got if i were you... CP3 is a classless punk on the court and gets away with what no one else in the league does... pushing.. checking... flopping among others... he even makes Manu look discrete

As far as the last foul is concerned, one of your own posters had it right in another thread. The correct call (Manu grabbing Paul's jersey before the inbound pass) would have resulted in the shots plus N.O.'s ball. So quit yer bitchin'. :lol see... what you just gain with this shit is yet another Horry like screen coming soon to one of your players... since the refs fail to call a regular foul... we'll give them some more fodder next time book it...

Got some breaks? :lmao the game was just given to you wrapped on birthday gift paper... oh i was forgetting.. don;t forget to bring your lube next time... it'll hurt less... :toast

polandprzem
03-30-2009, 07:56 AM

That sntence is reminding me off a poster that have used to post here at ST. TPark or something like that ..

Spursmania
03-30-2009, 08:53 AM

LMAO at the idea that the refs just missed an obvious attempt by 2 players to foul the little shit prior to him getting out of the backcourt. You're just too damn bias to admit the truth. Manu did foul little shit when he had no choice since the refs refused to make the earlier foul calls. And, Spurs sucked last night, but the officiating on the very last and crucial play sucked harder.

In reality though, NO Hornets are going nowhere this year as usual, that's for sure. Last year was the closest you'll get to sniffing the finals. I don't even think NO will get out of the first round. So, enjoy your silver plated regular season victory, must be nice to have refs kiss little shit's ass all the time.
:toast

Spork KIller
03-30-2009, 11:24 AM

These bitches always whine..they simply suck, especially the tin man.

crc21209
03-30-2009, 12:03 PM

Never anything good to say huh? :sleep Stop posting.

rayray2k8
03-30-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm surprised he actually came back! Guess they let the retard out of school early. :lol

Horse
03-30-2009, 12:39 PM

chrissy paula is the biggest tornado flopping bitch in the league. I'm so sad nate robinson did'nt beat the fuck outta him. And the last time I checked we put you out last season, And we'll do it again but this time it will be in 5 or 6 games!

JWest596
03-30-2009, 01:09 PM
Enjoy it now because the gleam will be gone soon.

One thing is for sure, New Orleans will be in a world of hurt this summer with contract and luxury taxes issues. Some serious team altering clusterfarks are on the horizon. You'll be the Old" Hornets of yore pretty dam soon and CP3 will leave soon after ASAP. He's not going down with that ship in the Crescent City below sea level.

poop
03-30-2009, 01:15 PM
why do people think the spurs flop? the only one who occasionally embellishes a hit a bit is Manu, but only when he actually gets hit.

ive never sen someone FLOP like chris paul. he tries to flop on both offense and defense. ive never seen anyone try so hard to flop even on a full court press. he was running into the legs of everyone and flailing about.

he fell down then stick his ass out and tripped BONNER, who was simply running back, and fell and hurt his leg, also paul took duncan down on a similar dirty attempt to get a call.

J.T.
03-30-2009, 01:16 PM
4 rings > 0 rings. GFY.

poop
03-30-2009, 01:29 PM
someone post that gif of paul running into oberto then spinning like 4 times and falling to the ground 20 feet away

VoiceofReason
03-30-2009, 02:03 PM

Dude, appreciate the thought, but no thanks . . . the fucking Suns?:lol

VoiceofReason
03-30-2009, 02:06 PM

Why, gee . . . I never thought of that. Thanks for the tip.

By the way, as long as CP3 is getting the calls, he'd be a chump not to play the game the way he does. Smart basketball. Besides, I don't think flopping accounts for the points, steals and assists.

Hemotivo
03-30-2009, 02:08 PM

Manu grabbing?

:nope

VoiceofReason
03-30-2009, 02:09 PM
Oh yeah, it was Parker wasn't it? Whatever.

poop
03-30-2009, 02:13 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u296/emotionless2007/cpflop.gif?t=1238381178

Mugen
03-30-2009, 02:15 PM
i find it ironic that a hornets fan is coming to a spurs board to complain about the spurs fans' complaining.

what did you expect? that we hold your bitch ass pg in reverence like espn does?

look i know new orleans will never win anything meaningful ever and that they have a couple years of mild contention before chris paul decides to sign with another team.

And that they are going to have to trade chandler this offseason because they cant afford him cuz nobody wants to take pejas bloated contract.

But i mean let us complain and we wont remind you about how your overrated team has no legitament chance in the playoffs and will continue to be irrelevant.

VoiceofReason
03-30-2009, 02:19 PM
He took a vicious hit by Oberto. I'm surprised he was able to continue. He's got balls.

HarlemHeat37
03-30-2009, 02:21 PM
New Orleans is an irrelevant franchise that probably won't exist for much longer..or at least won't stay in the same city for much longer..I hope you guys enjoy your little success, because it won't last much longer..

JWest596
03-30-2009, 02:25 PM
He took a vicious hit by Oberto. I'm surprised he was able to continue. He's got balls.

Pleaseee... it was the flop of the year. If it was that vicious and deliberate and that terrible from Oberto, he'd have trouble getting up.

Grundle
03-30-2009, 02:26 PM

really?! he didn't look too ballsy with nate all up in his face.

jdev82
03-30-2009, 02:36 PM
enjoy it now because the gleam will be gone soon.

One thing is for sure, new orleans will be in a world of hurt this summer with contract and luxury taxes issues. Some serious team altering clusterfarks are on the horizon. You'll be the old" hornets of yore pretty dam soon and cp3 will leave soon after asap. He's not going down with that ship in the crescent city below sea level.
+1

VoiceofReason
03-30-2009, 06:34 PM
New Orleans is an irrelevant franchise that probably won't exist for much longer..or at least won't stay in the same city for much longer..I hope you guys enjoy your little success, because it won't last much longer..

Ill-informed. You know nothing of the franchise's finances. Neither does ESPN for that matter.

VoiceofReason
03-30-2009, 06:35 PM
Pleaseee... it was the flop of the year. If it was that vicious and deliberate and that terrible from Oberto, he'd have trouble getting up.

:lol

NRHector
03-30-2009, 07:34 PM
Damn I think he has a future in Hollywood

Spursfan092120
03-30-2009, 08:25 PM
9F3tptzEWmM hZNwSC_6H90 eRK-rtlnLdw

There's your hero.

Brazil
03-30-2009, 09:02 PM
9F3tptzEWmM hZNwSC_6H90 eRK-rtlnLdw

There's your hero.

:lmao

spursnatic
03-30-2009, 09:14 PM
These bitches always whine..they simply suck, especially the tin man. Go fuck yourself? :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2::flag:

redzero
03-31-2009, 05:07 PM
Don't be worried about Spurs fans. With all the bullshit they have gotten away with for the past decade, it is quite amusing when they call Paul a dirty flopper. If Paul is a dirty flopper, then he would fit in quite nicely with the Spurs. I guess Spurs fans can't take it when the tables are turned. I hope Chris Paul trolls all of you whiny asses for years to come.

Also, Tony Parker grabbed Chris Paul's jersey right before the play even took place. Stop your fucking bitching, because the Spurs are infamous for getting cheap calls and cheaper shots.

HORNSWOGGLE
03-31-2009, 05:10 PM
Don't be worried about Spurs fans. With all the bullshit they have gotten away with for the past decade, it is quite amusing when they call Paul a dirty flopper. If Paul is a dirty flopper, then he would fit in quite nicely with the Spurs. I guess Spurs fans can't take it when the tables are turned. I hope Chris Paul trolls all of you whiny asses for years to come.

Also, Tony Parker grabbed Chris Paul's jersey right before the play even took place. Stop your fucking bitching, because the Spurs are infamous for getting cheap calls and cheaper shots.
you probably shouldnt be here if you dont to hear it

AussieFanKurt
03-31-2009, 05:15 PM

if theres so many, give me 15 "infamous" examples?

redzero
03-31-2009, 05:46 PM
15? Why not 16 or 17? Why don't you pull another random number out of your ass? Oh, wait--I guess 15 examples is the minimum needed to be able to call the Spurs dirty.

crc21209
03-31-2009, 06:37 PM
15? Why not 16 or 17? Why don't you pull another random number out of your ass? Oh, wait--I guess 15 examples is the minimum needed to be able to call the Spurs dirty.

9 posts? Hmmm.....:troll in the house! :lol

baseline bum
03-31-2009, 06:50 PM
VoiceOfReason has to be the most arrogant screen name I've ever seen here. What's the deal? Was FuckYouLosers already taken?

D-ROB 50
03-31-2009, 06:55 PM

redzero, i can see your vagina from here.

Bartleby
03-31-2009, 06:59 PM
VoiceOfReason doesn't understand the difference between irony and hypocrisy.

Yuixafun
04-01-2009, 03:15 AM
Oh man... "Chris Paul with his hands behind his back"

The second video, he's putting on his angel face after he massaged Bowens manhood.

Reminds me of a kid who got caught putting his vegetables in his napkin.

TJastal
04-01-2009, 04:20 AM

Are you serious?

Ice009
04-01-2009, 05:32 AM
Hornets rule!

VoiceofReason
04-01-2009, 06:51 AM

Are you serious?

Uh, no.

VoiceofReason
04-01-2009, 06:54 AM
VoiceOfReason has to be the most arrogant screen name I've ever seen here. What's the deal? Was FuckYouLosers already taken?

Thank you. I picked up the name while giving the Okie retards shit on their lame site for two years. By the way, if you really want to witness a collection of tools, check out Thundertalk or whatever the hell it's called now. Oh wait, maybe right now isn't a good time.:lol