PDA

View Full Version : sons I just got back from the game ...

BRHornet45
03-30-2009, 02:05 PM
sons good game last night although I know many of you will hate. the game definitely had a strong playoff vibe and both teams played hard. I honestly didn't think that we even had a chance without Tyson, Posey, AND Peja ....

there were a good bit of Spurs fans in town (I saw at least 20) for the weekend and everyone seemed to be having a good time after the game downtown. there were more Spurs fans in town than I have seen from any other opposing teams even whenever trendy, bandwagon ESPN teams like the Lakers or Celtics are in town....

Ghazi
03-30-2009, 02:08 PM
sons good game last night although I know many of you will hate. the game definitely had a strong playoff vibe and both teams played hard. I honestly didn't think that we even had a chance without Tyson, Posey, AND Peja ....

there were a good bit of Spurs fans in town (I saw at least 20) for the weekend and everyone seemed to be having a good time after the game downtown. there were more Spurs fans in town than I have seen from any other opposing teams even whenever trendy, bandwagon ESPN teams like the Lakers or Celtics are in town....

Lol, I thought Peja held back the team? Addition by subtraction?

You ninny cuckold bitch

BRHornet45
03-30-2009, 02:11 PM
Lol, I thought Peja held back the team? Addition by subtraction?

You ninny cuckold bitch

LOL Ghazi the ultimate cuckold is the first one to reply!!! *SHOCKED* sons

Ghazi are you coming down for the Mavericks game in a couple weeks son???

BullsDynasty
03-30-2009, 02:12 PM

Don't count on those boneheaded refs to be in your postseason games.

LockBeard
03-30-2009, 02:18 PM
Is the NBA going refless for the playoffs????

Awesome!

BRHornet45
03-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Don't count on those boneheaded refs to be in your postseason games.

son gimme a break .... the Spurs got just as many chickenshit calls, especially in the 1st half. excuses, excuses

dirk4mvp
03-30-2009, 02:25 PM
sons there were no surprises here even though the Hornets tried their hardest to blow it at the end.

BRHornet45
03-30-2009, 02:27 PM
sons there were no surprises here even though the Hornets tried their hardest to blow it at the end.

son trust me I know ... they gave up 6 points in what? 8 seconds?

new_N_town
03-30-2009, 03:07 PM
mmkay u got back from the game, i just got back from the bathroom, what is/are your point(s)??? so does your trip from the game sanction a thread post? really since when, show me

BRHornet45
03-30-2009, 03:11 PM
mmkay u got back from the game, i just got back from the bathroom, what is/are your point(s)??? so does your trip from the game sanction a thread post? really since when, show me

son so you just got back from the bathroom? tell me ... did you do a #1, #2, or just your usual jacking off to photos of your mother?

new_N_town
03-30-2009, 03:17 PM
no this time i got off to your moms photo. very nice indeed =]]]

BRHornet45
03-30-2009, 03:18 PM
no this time i got off to your moms photo. very nice indeed =]]]

son how original! the ultimate comeback!!!! god bless

new_N_town
03-30-2009, 03:28 PM
Fact: charlotte/new orleans hornets have never won a championship

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_the_Roman_Empire) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_the_Roman_Empire)

BRHornet45
03-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Fact: charlotte/new orleans hornets have never won a championship

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_the_Roman_Empire) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_the_Roman_Empire)

Fact: new_N_town broke his middle finger by slipping in the shower while fingering his shit pipe to pictures of Rosie O'Donnell

monosylab1k
03-30-2009, 03:35 PM
Fact: new_N_town broke his middle finger by slipping in the shower while fingering his shit pipe to pictures of Rosie O'Donnell

ROFL this might be the funniest thing I've ever read in my life. thank you son.

Spur-Addict
03-30-2009, 04:15 PM
:lmao

You fools are crazy.