PDA

View Full Version : Posey is out 3 more games

Pelicans78
03-30-2009, 06:13 PM
He has a strained elbow. Means more minutes for Julian Wright. I hope Posey comes back healthy and play like he did the first 3 months in the season. If the team is entirely healthy, which I truly doubt, I would use this 9 man rotation:

C Chandler
PF West
SF Wright
SG Butler
PG Paul

C/PF Armstrong, PF/SF Peja, SF/SG Posey, SG/PG Daniels.

Also, against PGs like Parker, D-Will, and Billups, we need to play Daniels on the floor with CP3. Daniels with his size (6'4") and experience should defend those guys better and allow CP3 to roam on defense for steals, plus not exert so much energy on defense against those guys. Daniels did a pretty good job last night on the floor with CP3.

pauls931
03-30-2009, 07:11 PM
he must've thrown that ball pretty hard.

Ghazi
03-30-2009, 07:27 PM
No big deal the Hornets have a smorgasbord board of aging jump shooters to replicate his production.

crc21209
03-31-2009, 01:06 AM
He has a strained elbow. Means more minutes for Julian Wright. I hope Posey comes back healthy and play like he did the first 3 months in the season. If the team is entirely healthy, which I truly doubt, I would use this 9 man rotation:

C Chandler
PF West
SF Wright
SG Butler
PG Paul

C/PF Armstrong, PF/SF Peja, SF/SG Posey, SG/PG Daniels.

Also, against PGs like Parker, D-Will, and Billups, we need to play Daniels on the floor with CP3. Daniels with his size (6'4") and experience should defend those guys better and allow CP3 to roam on defense for steals, plus not exert so much energy on defense against those guys. Daniels did a pretty good job last night on the floor with CP3.

The Hornets are really in a bind right now. They are a wild-card. No one knows how they will do in the playoffs. Their success in the playoffs will depend on three big pieces of their team being healthy. Peja's back just hasnt been right all year, Chandler's ankle has been bothering him since around the All-star break, and now add in Posey.