PDA

View Full Version : Bynum's bunny rehab...

Spursfan092120
03-30-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm sorry..this is disgraceful..I had to post this in here, just in case people don't go into the NBA Forum

http://i.cnn.net/si/fannation/bynum-out.jpg

This is a guy who's supposed to be in rehab for his leg, yet he can have Playboy Bunnies on his shoulders. WTF is he doing? Obviously, he cares nothing about his team.

LaMarcus Bryant
03-30-2009, 08:48 PM
I hope kobe's knee explodes.

freemeat
03-30-2009, 08:51 PM
I hope kobe's knee explodes.

That's terrible. The comment is worse than what's happening in the photo.

Spursfan092120
03-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Yeah..this isn't about Kobe, man..this is about Bynum...he's disgracing his sport and his team...supposed to be out with an injury, yet he can play piggy back with one of Hefner's finest...if this was a Spur, he'd be off the team...but a Spur wouldn't do that with a bad knee...that's just ignorant.

Kori Ellis
03-30-2009, 09:02 PM
Who cares?

He's already playing 2-on-2 and 3-on-3, a bunny on his shoulders isn't going to destroy his knee.

Spursfan092120
03-30-2009, 09:05 PM
Who cares?

He's already playing 2-on-2 and 3-on-3, a bunny on his shoulders isn't going to destroy his knee.
Yeah..I just saw that...sorry. :)

Allanon
03-30-2009, 09:07 PM
Who cares?

Yup. Bynum's done with his rehab. With the Lakers away for the last couple of weeks, Bynum's just sitting around waiting for the team to return home this Saturday.

According to reports he's just waiting to get a practice in with the team and may even suit up for this Sunday's Clippers game.

Let's see, millionaire 21 year old with an invitation to Hef's place. Sit at home and wait for the Lakers to come home or go give ponyrides to scantily clad women?

It's funny, maybe even newsworthy, maybe morally offensive to some but nothing I wouldn't do if I had the chance.

anonoftheinternets
03-30-2009, 09:10 PM
Yup. Bynum's done with his rehab. With the Lakers away for the last couple of weeks, Bynum's just sitting around waiting for the team to return home this Saturday.

According to reports he's just waiting to get a practice in with the team and may even suit up for this Sunday's Clippers game.

Let's see, millionaire 21 year old with an invitation to Hef's place. Sit at home and wait for the Lakers to come home or go give ponyrides to scantily clad women?

It's funny, maybe even newsworthy, maybe morally offensive to some but nothing I wouldn't do if I had the chance.

+1, if hes jus waiting arnd, why not ...... if he was avoiding playing games, I can see why this is an issue.

scanry
03-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Who cares?

Exactly..

BTW Kobe's goina kick 3 colors of shit out of that bastard. Watch out Bynum..

peskypesky
03-30-2009, 10:13 PM
Hope he gets the crabs off his neck!

:lmao

Spursfan092120
03-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Hope he gets the crabs off his neck!
:lmao:lmao:lmao

tp2021
03-30-2009, 10:22 PM

i said a hip, hop, the hippie the hippie
to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop the rock
it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie
to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Yuixafun
03-31-2009, 12:31 AM
None of the women in that photo are appealing to me.

They look worn out.

It's a shame what the world can do if you let it.

crc21209
03-31-2009, 12:59 AM
Overrated player getting overrated attention. Stay healthy first and win something...then maybe you can party it up at the mansion.

Taco's Troll
03-31-2009, 07:48 AM
I'm sorry..this is disgraceful..I had to post this in here, just in case people don't go into the NBA Forum

http://i.cnn.net/si/fannation/bynum-out.jpg

This is a guy who's supposed to be in rehab for his leg, yet he can have Playboy Bunnies on his shoulders. WTF is he doing? Obviously, he cares nothing about his team.

that chick has a big freaking foot :lol

I know I know, camera angle

2Cleva
03-31-2009, 07:59 AM
That's how they do it in LA.

Only concern is if he breaks his jaw from grinning so hard.

http://i.cnn.net/si/2009_images/andrew-bynum.ftr.jpg

Bukefal
03-31-2009, 08:16 AM
loser he is, http://redstatebluestate.mlblogs.com/assets_c/2008/09/loser-thumb-200x193-thumb-200x193.jpg

Capt Bringdown
03-31-2009, 08:17 AM
Living the dream. Oh, to be a young millionaire at the Playboy club...

"While you're young, you better have your fun,
cause when you get old, your fun is done.

Let the kids dance.
Let the kids dance.
They only get one chance."
-Bo Diddley

LockBeard
03-31-2009, 08:27 AM
This is the sad fact of life.

Not everyone in this world needs to be DRob like to achieve success. Damn you Bynum :lol

The dude is 7 feet and he will most likely come back and help to knock the Spurs out of the playoffs.

Capt Bringdown
03-31-2009, 09:31 AM
This is the sad fact of life.

The dude is 7 feet and he will most likely come back and help to knock the Spurs out of the playoffs.

Nope, the sad fact is the Lakers don't need Bynum to knock the Spurs out of the playoffs. If we do meet them, I'm already thinking sweep as thing stand right now. With Bynum, PJ will be looking to put a hurt on us that we won't soon forget.

stéphane
03-31-2009, 09:40 AM
Wow his clothes are disgusting.

rapliketp
03-31-2009, 10:38 AM
That's the closest Bynum will ever get to getting intimate with Colin Farrell.

21_Blessings
03-31-2009, 11:53 AM
Exactly..

BTW Kobe's goina kick 3 colors of shit out of that bastard. Watch out Bynum..

Like Kobe has any moral high ground to talk with Colorado in his shadow.

How is this even newsworthy? Bynum out carrying playmate tail around is in no possible way disgraceful. He should be applauded.

xtremesteven33
03-31-2009, 11:54 AM
Bynum doing what Laker players do...nothing to see here.

IronMexican
03-31-2009, 11:59 AM
Drew is a lucky dude. I can't hate on what he's doing, cause if I was him, I know I wouldn't turn down an invitation to the Playboy Mansion. Keep it up, Drew:tu

taps
03-31-2009, 01:47 PM
IronMexican I usually don't compliment Laker fans but your sig pic is hilarious. Maybe add Kutaragi and PS2 to that crossed-out list of PS3 saviors. Also giant crabs and RRRRIIIIIIDDDGGE RACER!!! Okay so that last one was PSP but I couldn't resist.

/esoteric post

edit: Wait, so is Bynum bi now?

tmtcsc
03-31-2009, 04:30 PM
That's not Bynum...that's Jimmy "JJ" Walker. Kid Dyno-Mite !!!!!

sananspursfan21
03-31-2009, 04:58 PM
dirtball...

TheDarkSide.
03-31-2009, 07:13 PM

Huh? I just heard on tv right now phil jackson is saying bynum is NOWHERE NEAR ready to suit up.

2Cleva
03-31-2009, 08:47 PM
Phil Jackson was encouraged to hear Andrew Bynum plans to play late in the regular season and was disappointed that some people are criticizing Bynum for visiting the Playboy Mansion back home.

Said Jackson: “There’s a lot being made out of that that’s unnecessary … Andrew’s a 21-year-old guy who’s been out of basketball for 5 1/2, six weeks, and he’s got to have some energy and have some fun. I don’t know if putting a girl on your shoulders or not is (wise). … But the fact that people are beating him up over that, that’s crazy. Andrew’s doing fine and he’s going to be fine.”