PDA

View Full Version : The official Parker needs more national interviews thread (BenDavis)

Cant_Be_Faded
03-30-2009, 10:45 PM
Each of his last national interviews have been absolute unintentional gold. First the comments about how its fun to play like Nash and Paul but he'd rather win championships...then last weekends comments exposing what we all knew is a Laker-like mentality the Spurs have harbored for the past few years.

He's gold. I think he even deserves his own show on WOAI. He definitely has a future as a Sean Elliott-type in the broadcasting world, should he choose to pursue it.

What do ya'll think?
I think he needs more airtime :tu

thispego
03-30-2009, 10:46 PM
ima have to go with cbf on this one

timvp
03-30-2009, 11:09 PM
Reporter: Tony it seemed that you had a lot of energy and tried to take it to the Oklah...

Parker: [Interrupts] Definnily. Definnily. Pop toll me to be more aggressive because the Thunder are a unbeliefable team but Durant don't play defense so I just stay attack mode for 48 minutes and I play gweat.

Yuixafun
03-31-2009, 12:34 AM
You had me at Definnily.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-31-2009, 12:52 AM
Very clever, as usual, timvp is greatest poster ever.

But if timvp were nearly as clever as he assumes himself to be, he'd use the word confidence two more times, and aggressive at least one more time.

Moreover
he only proved my point.

PS tony never says "gweat".

crc21209
03-31-2009, 12:55 AM
Very clever, as usual, timvp is greatest poster ever.

But if timvp were nearly as clever as he assumes himself to be, he'd use the word confidence two more times, and aggressive at least one more time.

Moreover
he only proved my point.

That was hilarious. Does everyone here remember his first couple years in the league when Tony would say "you know" about 10 times in a interview every time? :lol.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-31-2009, 12:57 AM
That was hilarious. Does everyone here remember his first couple years in the league when Tony would say "you know" about 10 times in a interview every time? :lol.

I always make people at work laugh with my parker impression, then look at them skeptically and am like "all you gotta do is say 'you know' 'aggressive' and 'confidence', throw in a few 'timmy's' and that's it"

He's like

I just try to feed Timmy, you know, Pop always want me to be aggressive, and attack, you know, I try to find Timmy in tha post, when he double team, Pop want me to build my confidence by attacking the rim, you know, Pop want me to be perfect, he kinda crazy, you know, but he really think I can be perfect

crc21209
03-31-2009, 01:03 AM
I always make people at work laugh with my parker impression, then look at them skeptically and am like "all you gotta do is say 'you know' 'aggressive' and 'confidence', throw in a few 'timmy's' and that's it"

He's like

I just try to feed Timmy, you know, Pop always want me to be aggressive, and attack, you know, I try to find Timmy in tha post, when he double team, Pop want me to build my confidence by attacking the rim, you know, Pop want me to be perfect, he kinda crazy, you know, but he really think I can be perfect

Right on the money. :toast :lol. I used to do his impression to my gf all the time :lol

timvp
03-31-2009, 01:09 AM
Bru, that's the key word in any successful Parker impression. I'm not exactly sure how to spell it, though. It's something like the word "Kuwait" but only one syllable. But the letters don't exist to accurately spell it. The closest I can get is "qwgkuate".

Cant_Be_Faded
03-31-2009, 01:16 AM
lol
Parker fucking rules. He needs more airtime.

sonic21
03-31-2009, 01:24 AM

he's stll saying "you know" a lot, even when he's interviewed in french he's saying that all the time.

Bukefal
03-31-2009, 03:33 AM

He still does that alot :P you know, you know, you know, you know :king . But yeah, he deserves airtime. he is cool, funny and interesting to watch. :toast

kace
03-31-2009, 04:36 AM
he's stll saying "you know" a lot, even when he's interviewed in french he's saying that all the time.

in french it's "tu vois" (you see) that he uses 10 times in every sentence.

though, "tu vois" would translate in "you know" in english, that's true.

ForeignFan
03-31-2009, 04:57 AM
Bru, that's the key word in any successful Parker impression. I'm not exactly sure how to spell it, though. It's something like the word "Kuwait" but only one syllable. But the letters don't exist to accurately spell it. The closest I can get is "qwgkuate".

Are yu lauwfing at Teeppee's French accent? Zis is not very nice :depressed

romain.star
03-31-2009, 06:03 AM

hummm he really really really often says "t'sais" (for tu sais) in his sentences

Slomo
03-31-2009, 06:14 AM

Not only in French. Many European use the "you know" phrase because it's a common expression in their native language. Beno does it a lot too.

It's both funny and annoying as hell.

kace
03-31-2009, 06:17 AM
hummm he really really really often says "t'sais" (for tu sais) in his sentences

tu me mets le doute. c'est "tu sais" ou "tu vois" qu'il dit tout le temps ? t'as peut-être raison en fait.

Brazil
03-31-2009, 07:20 AM
TP is gold ! Rondo ? you know he is overrated you know

romain.star
03-31-2009, 07:22 AM
tu me mets le doute. c'est "tu sais" ou "tu vois" qu'il dit tout le temps ? t'as peut-être raison en fait.

il doit dire les 2 mais pour moi, le "t'sais" revient quand même bien lourdement à quasi chaque phrase

Bukefal
03-31-2009, 08:21 AM
je suis une baguette :king :whine :toast lol.

Nice language, but i dont understand shit. Would love to learn it though.

jag
03-31-2009, 11:26 AM
qktg3pt-dgE

"Did they ask you how you smell?"

And just a side not, the chicks in the audience love them some TP.

SpursFanFirst
03-31-2009, 11:46 AM
qktg3pt-dgE

:lol I have never seen that. Thanks for posting, Jag!

xtremesteven33
03-31-2009, 11:49 AM

He's like

:worthy:

LoneStarState'sPride
03-31-2009, 12:01 PM
qktg3pt-dgE

Tony Parker=Pure Awesomeness. Thanks for posting JaG, I'm convinced TP would be a ridiculously huge international icon if not for his desire to play his ball in a small market with a bunch of guys who want to win championships. Here's to more Parker interviews! :)