AussieFanKurt
03-31-2009, 07:00 AM
Who else is sick of this waste of space

HORNSWOGGLE
03-31-2009, 07:19 AM
he is an idiot

AussieFanKurt
03-31-2009, 07:21 AM
he loves to stick up for the NBA's rep even when he's obviously wrong. e.g. who remembers stickin up for refs in SAC V LAL in '02

lil_penny
03-31-2009, 10:04 AM
he sucks.. but i love they way he says kwa-may brown

sribb43
03-31-2009, 10:06 AM
nAB5lOIl-2U

xtremesteven33
03-31-2009, 10:55 AM
he sucks.. but i love they way he says kwa-may brown

:lol

SAS is a funny dude....

Spurminator
03-31-2009, 11:17 AM
2005 Forum. I never see him anymore.

Stephen A. Smith
03-31-2009, 11:43 AM
When I saw this thread title I thought some one was paging me to give me some props for holding it down like I do. I don't know what I was thinking. Seeing the word "aussie" in the screen name should have been a clue that this wasn't going to end well. When your country's greatest contribution to the game are Luc Longley, Andrew Gaze, and Shane Heal then you can bet the fan takes are going to be every bit as craptacular as those three were.

I don't expect the good folks "Down Under" to fully grasp the beauty of what I'm bringing you. I get that with the world being upside down there all the blood rushes to your head and that can screw with your brain and shit. It's an unfortunate situation, but also the only possible explanation for Yahoo Serious.

As for the rest of you haters, well surprise, surprise, look who's trying to gnaw off the biscuit wheels on the Stephen A. Gravy Train. Spurs fan, Mavs fan, Blazers fan. Portland is hating on me because I never visit, not my fault that I can't stand an entire state that smells like a wet dorm room. If Greg Oden would stop blowing Brandon Roy once in a while maybe his knees would be in better shape, they'd get their sorry butts into the Finals, and I'd have no choice but to go there and watch my boy KG or Lebron sweep them.

Mavs fan won't ever forgive themselves for not listening to Stephen A. back in 2006. What did Stephen A. say? Heat win the finals! And what happened? You know the rest. You clowns had your chance to follow the smartest guy in the room, HOWEVAH you decided to continue Big D's proud sports tradition of expecting dopy looking white boys to bring them titles. The whole city collection of first round exits is piling up almost as high as the stacks of fan mail I get every day. I assume it's fan mail. I don't open it, because I'm better than that, but clearly, it's fan mail. Anyone smart enough to figure out how to use a stamp and mail box is smart enough to agree with me. Give a monkey a keyboard and he'll eventually bang out some Shakespeare, but not anything as good as my stuff.

And last but not least it's the Spurs haters. Extremesteven almost gets a free pass, but my name is spelled with a "ph" (as in I'm smarter than a Ph.D), not with a "v". Why do you people have to lash out at me because your team is old, boring, and yesterday's news? Because I'm such a big man, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm offering a chance to start fresh. All foolish words against Stephen A. will be forgiven. Deep down in your bored hearts you know you want you me as your beat writer Spurs fans. Hyping what any mortal man couldn't hype. Screaming about players so boring that their game worn jerseys are sold as sleep aids. You want on Instant Replay, you NEED me on Instant Replay.

Think it over, because quite frankly, I can't be any worse than McDonald.

Girasuck
03-31-2009, 11:55 AM
SAS and lazy eye need to get the hell off ESPN.

Behrooz24
03-31-2009, 12:00 PM
SAS and lazy eye need to get the hell off ESPN.

Amen