PDA

View Full Version : The Bud Smokin' Ho is Back

sribb43
03-31-2009, 08:43 AM
J-Ho is supposidly going to return tonight. What is the over/under on how many game he plays before sitting out with more injury problems?

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/03/howard-ready-to-run.html

Ghazi
03-31-2009, 08:44 AM
:smokin :smokin :smokin

Allanon
03-31-2009, 08:57 AM
Oh he'll be back alright and he'll probably finish out the season and the Playoffs.

Cuban's gonna try to trade him but nobody wants to touch him and lose their corporate sponsorships. After next year, the days of JHo's $10 million paychecks are over.

sribb43
03-31-2009, 09:01 AM
Oh he'll be back alright and he'll probably finish out the season and the Playoffs.

Cuban's gonna try to trade him but nobody wants to touch him and lose their corporate sponsorships. After next year, the days of JHo's $10 million paychecks are over.

Owners will want him bc his contract is expiring. It has nothing to do with the value/skill level of the player in this case but more to do with the value his contract will bring to a cheap ass owner

Lakers fan should know the value of expiring deals....see Kwame Brown

BRHornet45
03-31-2009, 09:12 AM
"yeah yeah dawg I'm black. I don't be celebrating that shit" .... I wonder if Howard celebrates the National Anthem now that Lord Barack is in office?

Allanon
03-31-2009, 09:26 AM
Owners will want him bc his contract is expiring. It has nothing to do with the value/skill level of the player in this case but more to do with the value his contract will bring to a cheap ass owner

Lakers fan should know the value of expiring deals....see Kwame Brown

The bulk of NBA revenue comes from corporate sponsorships and advertisements. No corporation wants to be associated with a black man who doesn't sing the national anthem and freely admits to smoking pot on the air.

Even for the expiring contract, they run the risk of another incident while JHo's on the team with too much free time.

The worst thing Kwame Brown ever did was throw a cake.

Shank
03-31-2009, 10:33 AM
To be fair, Josh has done a good job of flying right since that incident.

And someone with Lamar Odom in their avatar should back off the pot-smoking remarks.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 10:34 AM
J-Ho is the key to the Mav's success :lobt2:

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 10:35 AM
No corporation wants to be associated with a black man who doesn't sing the national anthem and freely admits to smoking pot on the air.

You do realize that Stephen Jackson and Ron Artest still have jobs in the league right? If they're wanted by NBA teams, nobody will give a fuck about what Josh did.

Seriously, this is about as ridiculous an opinion as "The Lakers will win 75 games this season".

LockBeard
03-31-2009, 10:51 AM
The truth is, Sports Organizations and Business Sponsorships don't really give a shit who is a "Bad Guy'.

We all know this. Green Presidents don't discriminate.

DPG21920
03-31-2009, 12:15 PM
You do realize that Stephen Jackson and Ron Artest still have jobs in the league right? If they're wanted by NBA teams, nobody will give a fuck about what Josh did.

Seriously, this is about as ridiculous an opinion as "The Lakers will win 75 games this season".

Exactly.

sribb43
03-31-2009, 12:24 PM
-H5oDjExhHg

Ghazi
03-31-2009, 12:32 PM
I'll be disappointed if our guys don't go 4-0 this week. I'm still holding out hope we can finish 51-31 and possibly get a 6-7 seed.

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 12:36 PM
-BqG9kjknVw

Allanon
03-31-2009, 12:51 PM

What have Stephen Jackson and Ron Artest done? Get in a fight? Let's get real here.

Fights in the NBA are common, there's only 1 guy in the NBA who publicly says he won't sing the national anthem. And as far as I know, only 1 current NBA player says he actively smokes pot.

If JHo was easily tradeable, he wouldn't still be one of the Boys in Blue.

Let's see where JHo ends up next year, shall we?

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 12:54 PM
What have Stephen Jackson and Ron Artest done? Get in a fight? Let's get real here.

Are you serious or just retarded?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2615124

I wonder which is worse, smoking weed or firing a gun?

Ghazi
03-31-2009, 12:56 PM

Fights in the NBA are common, there's only 1 guy in the NBA who publicly says he won't sing the national anthem. And as far as I know, only 1 current NBA player says he actively smokes pot.

True but his value goes up this summer, same w/ Stackhouse. I also think if the Mavs WANTED to they probably could've traded him, just didn't find any appealing offers.LMAO AT THE IDIOT MAVS FANS WHO THOUGHT SALMONS FOR J-HO IS A LATERAL MOVE!!!!11:bking:bking

Allanon
03-31-2009, 12:57 PM

You're one stupid mother fucker. Read it.

He fired the gun in SELF-DEFENSE. Some dude tried to run him over with a car.

There ain't nothing shameful about shooting at some thugs trying to kill you.

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 12:58 PM

Ya boy J Ho is an unpatriotic bastard. Doesn't celebrate the national anthem because he's black. What kind of shit is that?

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 12:58 PM
you're one stupid mother fucker. Read it.

He fired the gun in self-defense. Some dude tried to run him over with a car.

+1000000000000000000. I'd have shot that mother fucker right between the eyes if dude was trying to run over my ass. Church.

sribb43
03-31-2009, 01:01 PM

damon stoudamire got arrested for weed among many other players and i seem to remember those guys planying plenty of more years in the league. Damon even got picked up by the spurs and every knew he smoked week.

In the NBA they only care if you got skills or if your contract is valuable. All that matters is if a team is winning and if they are the sponors will follow regardless of who is on the team

JoeTait75
03-31-2009, 01:01 PM

Outside of a strip club. At four in the morning.

It's not like he was home in bed and his house got broken into.

If Dallas puts Josh Howard on the market, there WILL be takers. The guy is a piker compared to some of the idiots in this league.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 01:03 PM
Ya boy J Ho is an unpatriotic bastard. Doesn't celebrate the national anthem because he's black. What kind of shit is that?

Is there a rule stating that you have to say the national anthem? Show me.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 01:04 PM

Smoking weed or shooting a gun?

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:05 PM
Is there a rule stating that you have to say the national anthem? Show me.
Didn't say he broke a law..I said he was an unpatriotic bastard. Do you deny this?

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:05 PM
Smoking weed or shooting a gun?
SMOKING WEED!! Why? Because it's against the law. Shooting a gun in self defense isn't. Period. That's all that matters. Someone comes up on me and tries to harm or kill me or my family, I will happily pull out a gun to prevent it. I've got a 9mm under my bed to prove it. I'm not going to let anyone take my life from me. I don't blame Stephen at all. But when a dude goes on National Radio and tells the guy he smokes weed, which is against the law, that's ignorant.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 01:06 PM
Didn't say he broke a law..I said he was an unpatriotic bastard. Do you deny this?

Did he put anyone in harm's way when he said it? What's it to you what he does or doesn't do? It's not like he was out at 4 shooting a gun.

Allanon
03-31-2009, 01:08 PM
True but his value goes up this summer, same w/ Stackhouse. I also think if the Mavs WANTED to they probably could've traded him, just didn't find any appealing offers.LMAO AT THE IDIOT MAVS FANS WHO THOUGHT SALMONS FOR J-HO IS A LATERAL MOVE!!!!11:bking:bking

Only way I see JHo in the NBA after next year:

1) Going to the Toronto Raptors, where it's ok to smoke weed and not sing the US national anthem.

2) Dallas Mavericks re-signed for cheap.

3) Getting the vet's minimum from a desperate team, which of course returns no value to the Mavs.

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:09 PM
Did he put anyone in harm's way when he said it? What's it to you what he does or doesn't do? It's not like he was out at 4 shooting a gun.
What's it to me? What's it to you that Stephen Jackson prevented himself from being killed by shooting a gun? It's not like he hurt anyone, did he? And yes..I had a friend of mine get hit by a car by a guy who was baked. No alcohol in his system..he was just baked. It doesn't allow you to think clearly. So yes, he WAS putting people in harms way. Stephen was protecting himself.

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:09 PM

1) Going to the Toronto Raptors, where it's ok to smoke weed and not sing the US national anthem.

3) Getting the vet's minimum from a desperate team, which of course returns no value to the Mavs.
:lmao:lmao

Ghazi
03-31-2009, 01:10 PM
Dude if there's a place for Brian fucking Cardinal in the league I'm sure J-Ho will have no problem finding a place in 2 years :-P

Allanon
03-31-2009, 01:10 PM
Outside of a strip club. At four in the morning.

It's not like he was home in bed and his house got broken into.

If Dallas puts Josh Howard on the market, there WILL be takers. The guy is a piker compared to some of the idiots in this league.

He's no saint. But still, if thugz be trying to kill me, I'd shoot every last one of them. I have no problems with that at all.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 01:11 PM
What's it to me? What's it to you that Stephen Jackson prevented himself from being killed by shooting a gun? It's not like he hurt anyone, did he? And yes..I had a friend of mine get hit by a car by a guy who was baked. No alcohol in his system..he was just baked. It doesn't allow you to think clearly. So yes, he WAS putting people in harms way. Stephen was protecting himself.

Clearly you're not following and can't read, so I'll say it again. Who did Josh Howard put in harm's way when he said he doesn't sing the national anthem, besides sissy religious cooks?

Allanon
03-31-2009, 01:13 PM
damon stoudamire got arrested for weed among many other players and i seem to remember those guys planying plenty of more years in the league. Damon even got picked up by the spurs and every knew he smoked week.

In the NBA they only care if you got skills or if your contract is valuable. All that matters is if a team is winning and if they are the sponors will follow regardless of who is on the team

Damon still got up for the national anthem. Smoking weed by itself would not have doomed JHo.

But a born and raised US citizen not singing the national anthem? He killed his NBA career by making one mistake and making another.

JoeTait75
03-31-2009, 01:14 PM
He's no saint. But still, if thugz be trying to kill me, I'd shoot every last one of them. I have no problems with that at all.

I'm just saying that wasn't the initial reaction when the story broke. It was more like, "WTF is Stephen Jackson doing with a gun at a strip club at four in the morning?"

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 01:16 PM

This prediction is almost as good as "the Lakers will win 75 games"

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 01:18 PM
Ya boy J Ho is an unpatriotic bastard.

So was Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf. It didn't hurt his career any.

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:19 PM
Clearly you're not following and can't read, so I'll say it again. Who did Josh Howard put in harm's way when he said he doesn't sing the national anthem, besides sissy religious cooks?
Um..We were talking about smoking pot dude..You asked what was worse, smoking pot or shooting a gun. I answered you. Selective reading, I see...

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:21 PM
No..but we weren't talking about careers. He said J Ho did nothing wrong. I just said he was an unpatriotic bastard. In my opinion, that's wrong. But I guess that's just an opinion. I'm proud to live in this country.

Allanon
This prediction is almost as good as "the Lakers will win 75 games"

He's still a Maverick ain't he? Let me know when he isn't.

Spursfan092120
:tu Church

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:23 PM
Dude if there's a place for Brian fucking Cardinal in the league I'm sure J-Ho will have no problem finding a place in 2 years :-P
You know Ghazi...just when you I think you can't say anything that would be more stupid than what you have, you go and say something like this..................and TOTALLY REDEEM yourself.

http://images.andthevalleyshook.com/images/admin/Dumb_and_dumber.jpg

Not to say I like, or even respect the guy..but he'll find a place...unfortunately.

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 01:25 PM
He's still a Maverick ain't he? Let me know when he isn't.

When J-Ho is a free agent, the line forms to the left for teams trying to get him. For all his problems he's still a talented guy.

Nobody tries defending his own ridiculous opinions by throwing even more ridiculous slop on top of it more than Allanon. He gets downright SpursDynasty-esque when he realizes he's said something retarded and tries to defend it.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 01:26 PM
Have any of you ever actually watched a pregame when that song is playing? It's not like the players are signing along. Most of them are picking their nose or tying their shoes. Props to Howard for not being some conformed faggot who sings a song because someone tells him "it's the right thing to do".

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 01:27 PM
75 win ecstasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 01:28 PM
Michael Vick's gonna get a job in the NFL easily once he gets out of prison. But obviously he isn't a disgusting pot smoker and National Anthem hater. He just tortured and killed defenseless animals.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 01:29 PM
I have american flags attached to my car windows. I'm an american! Fuck yeah!

JoeTait75
03-31-2009, 01:30 PM
Have any of you ever actually watched a pregame when that song is playing? It's not like the players are signing along. Most of them are picking their nose or tying their shoes. Props to Howard for not being some conformed faggot who sings a song because someone tells him "it's the right thing to do".

Craig Hodges and Abdul Rauf were noncomformists. J-Ho is an idiot who talked out of his ass.

But that doesn't mean he won't find work in this league.

Allanon
03-31-2009, 01:31 PM

Mahmoud Abdul got traded after the incident to the Kings for peanuts. After he spent a season with the Kings, he left to Europe.

Once a 3rd overall draft pick and 20 point guy, became a Euro league player within 2 years of his refusal to stand up for the anthem.

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:32 PM
Watch the Spurs during it. They ALL stand there with their hands in front or behind their backs. Just because your douchey Mavericks don't do it doesn't mean no one does. It's called respect for what the military and forefathers have done for your country. If you're going to give him props for saying he doesn't celebrate the national anthem because he's black (possibly the most ignorant statement ever made) and you call people who actually respect this country and what our soldiers who are dead and gone and those who are alive have done a faggot, then you have some serious mental issues. I have a lot of military in my family, and someone saying something like this just pisses me off. I'm done with you...you have no respect for your country or your military. GTH

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:33 PM
LMAO at DirkMVP..are you really laughing at me for loving my country? Go to France, bitch, where they don't give a shit about their country.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Watch the Spurs during it. They ALL stand there with their hands in front or behind their backs. Just because your douchey Mavericks don't do it doesn't mean no one does. It's called respect for what the military and forefathers have done for your country. If you're going to give him props for saying he doesn't celebrate the national anthem because he's black (possibly the most ignorant statement ever made) and you call people who actually respect this country and what our soldiers who are dead and gone and those who are alive have done a faggot, then you have some serious mental issues. I have a lot of military in my family, and someone saying something like this just pisses me off. I'm done with you...you have no respect for your country or your military. GTH

You're a sensitive bitch.

Allanon
03-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Craig Hodges and Abdul Rauf were noncomformists. J-Ho is an idiot who talked out of his ass.

But that doesn't mean he won't find work in this league.

Ah Craig Hodges is another guy who wrecked his NBA career. After his incident at the White House, he got waived by the Bulls and never played another NBA game.

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 01:37 PM
Mahmoud Abdul got traded after the incident to the Kings for peanuts. After he spent a season with the Kings, he left to Europe.

His NBA career was cut short by injury problems you fucking moron. it had NOTHING to do with the national anthem controversy. And he was traded for a guy who was about on par with him ability wise. I'm sorry you didn't follow the NBA until 2000.

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:38 PM
You're a sensitive bitch.
When it comes to my country..sensitive, yes..bitch, no. People who act like it's wrong to be proud of your country, and it's not ok to protect yourself and your life..that's a bitch.

Ghazi
03-31-2009, 01:38 PM
George Bush is the one of the greatest presidents of all time! War on terror yeah!!! cluster bombs!!11.

Allanon
03-31-2009, 01:39 PM
His NBA career was cut short by injury problems you fucking moron. it had NOTHING to do with the national anthem controversy. I'm sorry you didn't follow the NBA until 2000.

Yeah, that's why he played another 10 years in Europe.

The Nuggets also told him it had nothing to do with his getting traded either. Sure.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 01:41 PM
When it comes to my country..sensitive, yes..bitch, no. People who act like it's wrong to be proud of your country, and it's not ok to protect yourself and your life..that's a bitch.

Josh Howard can say what he wants. He didn't break a rule. Fuck you for judging him.

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 01:42 PM
Yeah, that's why he played another 10 years in Europe.

The Nuggets also told him it had nothing to do with his getting traded either. Sure.

10 years in Europe where his body takes no contact whatsoever is easily done. Again, sorry you didn't follow basketball until Phil Jackson showed up in LA.

And he played 2 seasons with the Kings. Are you so fucking retarded you can't even read a bio on basketball-reference.com properly?

monosylab1k
75 win ecstasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
SMOKING WEED!! Why? Because it's against the law.

C'mon dude, pull the sand out of your vagina. Don't tell me you've never smoked weed before.

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 01:43 PM
There's a few things in this world I know for a fact - Chewbacca is real, Josh Howard will be blackballed for his anti-America beliefs & admitted pot smoking, and the Lakers will win 75 games

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:43 PM
Josh Howard can say what he wants. He didn't break a rule. Fuck you for judging him.
And fuck you for judging S Jax for protecting his life. Yeah..never said he can't say what he wants. But I don't have to like his ass..like I said before..he didn't break a rule. But I didn't say he did. I just said he's an unpatriotic bitch..and he is...here's hoping he gets a 3 year 80 million dollar offer from some Euro League team and goes there...he doesn't deserve to live here.

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:44 PM
C'mon dude, pull the sand out of your vagina. Don't tell me you've never smoked weed before.
Nope...never have. Not after my friend was hit by a car and almost killed because a guy was baked out of his mind.

JoeTait75
03-31-2009, 01:44 PM
There's a few things in this world I know for a fact - Chewbacca is real, Josh Howard will be blackballed for his anti-America beliefs & admitted pot smoking, and the Lakers will win 75 games

:lol

Allanon
03-31-2009, 01:46 PM
10 years in Europe where his body takes no contact whatsoever is easily done. Again, sorry you didn't follow basketball until Phil Jackson showed up in LA.

Yup, he was so injured he could play another 10 years and even came back to play for the VANCOUVER Grizzlies for a bit. Coincidence that a Canadian team was the only one to give him a chance?

Get out of your shell if you really believe that junk.

And he played 2 seasons with the Kings. Are you so fucking retarded you can't even read a bio on basketball-reference.com properly?

Ah, 2 years with the Kings. Great, that doesn't change the fact that a talented 20 point player got exiled to Europe because nobody wanted to touch him with a 10 foot flagpole. Makes alot of sense.

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:47 PM
http://kimskorner.zed1.net/albums/Answers/chewbacca.jpg
This is Chewbacca...why would an 8 ft. tall Wookie want to live on Endor with a bunch of 4 ft tall Ewoks? That does not make sense....

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-31-2009, 01:47 PM
Nope...never have.

Maybe you should, you'll lighten up a little bit.

Not after my friend was hit by a car and almost killed because a guy was baked out of his mind.

Drinking and driving is equally dangerous.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 01:48 PM
This guy's making ballijuana look like he has thick skin.

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 01:49 PM
Ah, 2 years with the Kings. Great, that doesn't change the fact that a talented 20 point player

Never averaged 20 points a game. You're not good at reading are you?

When you predicted 75 wins, did you really mean to type 65 but got your 6's and 7's mixed up?

Ghazi
:smokin

Allanon
Never averaged 20 points a game. You're not good at reading are you?

Sorry, 19.2 points per game.

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 01:50 PM
Sorry, 19.2 points per game.

Not 20.

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:51 PM
This guy's making ballijuana look like he has thick skin.
Screw you dude..just because you don't give a shit about your country doesn't mean no one does. I'm not the only one who enjoys my freedoms. Most of the male members of my family have fought in the major wars of this country..I'm proud of them. If you're not, I could give a shit. But don't give a dude props because he doesn't care about his country..that's just BS.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 01:52 PM
just because you don't give a shit about your country

I don't?

Spursfan092120
:smokin
Ghazi...digging the conversation...lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Hey hey hey, smoke weed every day.

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 01:53 PM
75 win ecstasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:53 PM
I don't?
Um...you gave a guy props for disrespecting this country..I would say you don't.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 01:54 PM
Um...you gave a guy props for disrespecting this country..I would say you don't.

That's just you being a judgmental faggot again.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-31-2009, 01:56 PM

Having the right not to sing the national anthem is what makes this country.

And I give J-Ho made props for smoking weed. Weed should be legal.

Allanon
75 win ecstasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget....

"The Lakers will win the Western Conference by a wide margin"

--Allanon summer 2008

I've said stupid shit, I admit it, but I'm occassionally right :smokin

Joaquin Phoenix
Screw you dude..just because you don't give a shit about your country doesn't mean no one does. I'm not the only one who enjoys my freedoms. Most of the male members of my family have fought in the major wars of this country..I'm proud of them. If you're not, I could give a shit. But don't give a dude props because he doesn't care about his country..that's just BS.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii297/babbalanja/freedomunicorn.jpg

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 01:57 PM
Seriously people which quote is more ridiculous?

"LeBron isn't an MVP candidate" - SpursDynasty

"The Lakers will win 75 games" - Allanon

Spursfan092120

That's just you being a judgmental faggot again.
Let's see...so you're denying that gave props to Howard for not singing the National Anthem, which has become the symbol for acknowledging this country's freedoms?

JoeTait75
Ah Craig Hodges is another guy who wrecked his NBA career. After his incident at the White House, he got waived by the Bulls and never played another NBA game.

Hodges was stapled to Chicago's bench at that point anyway. Abdul Rauf was an undersized SG with a chronic illness. He was a rich man's DaJuan Wagner.

J-Ho's value is higher than either of theirs.

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:58 PM
Hodges was stapled to Chicago's bench at that point anyway. Abdul Rauf was an undersized SG with a chronic illness. He was a rich man's DaJuan Wagner.

Yeah..Rauf had some issues..that's why he became Muslim in the first place..he thought the healings might help.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 01:58 PM
Let's see...so you're denying that gave props to Howard for not singing the National Anthem, which has become the symbol for acknowledging this country's freedoms?

You can't read.

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 01:59 PM
You can't read.
You're a selective reading bitch.

JoeTait75
03-31-2009, 01:59 PM
The NBA also let Hodges participate in the 3-point shootout after he'd been waived by the Bulls, so he wasn't THAT blackballed.

Allanon
03-31-2009, 02:01 PM

Hodges had just come off a run with 92 Champion Bulls:

Only two players have ever won three consecutive 3-point shooting contests during NBA All Star weekend -- Larry Bird and Hodges. A two-time regular-season 3-point champ, Hodges' chance for a fourth straight All-Star victory was derailed when the Chicago Bulls cut him after the 1992 season and he wasn't signed by another team. Actually, he wasn't even invited to camp for any of the remaining 26 teams, either. Barely 32 and still peppered with confetti from the championship parade, Hodges not only was out of the league as a player but also was unable to find any NBA job until Phil Jackson hired him as a shooting coach in 2005.

"I went from making $600,000 a year to making nothing," Hodges said. "No one would take my calls, no one would give me a chance. I went from helping a team win it all, to all of a sudden not being good enough to play for the worst team in the league.

"Do I think the league had it out for me? You tell me."

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm better than everyone else.

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 02:02 PM
Barely 32

ROFL because everyone in the league is dying for a 32 year old benchwarming sideshow act.

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 02:03 PM
I make up bullshit and will only admit I said things when they sound good, or help my current argument.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-31-2009, 02:04 PM
I still want to know what's so bad about smoking weed when you're just sitting in your house.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 02:05 PM
I think it's illegal if you don't sing along with the nation anthem. I could be wrong though.

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 02:06 PM
I still want to know what's so bad about smoking weed when you're just sitting in your house.
Nothing's wrong with it, per se, as long as you are sitting in your house...but it is illegal. We were arguing though which was worse..smoking weed, or what S Jax did. S Jax shot his gun in the air to scare a guy who was trying to run him over with his car. Dirk4MVP thought it was wrong that S Jax was trying to protect himself.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2009, 02:08 PM

It's more dangerous than firing a gun, that's for sure!

Spursfan092120
03-31-2009, 02:08 PM
I think it's illegal if you don't sing along with the nation anthem. I could be wrong though.
Your comments are just ignorant. You don't read a thing I say, and yet you respond to it. I've said 4 times now that I never said it was illegal..it just makes you an unpatriotic bastard if you say you don't celebrate the national anthem because you're black. It's ignorance personified. Even his own teammates said it...as well as people in his own hometown. If you're ok with it, that's fine. But don't bitch at me because I think it's wrong.

Allanon
03-31-2009, 02:11 PM
Well Mavs fans, gotta go get some food and end our lovely conversation.

But, let me know when JHo doesn't get traded so I can say "I told you so".

monosylab1k
03-31-2009, 02:12 PM
75 win ecstasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sribb43
03-31-2009, 02:13 PM
SMOKING WEED!! Why? Because it's against the law. Shooting a gun in self defense isn't. Period. That's all that matters. Someone comes up on me and tries to harm or kill me or my family, I will happily pull out a gun to prevent it. I've got a 9mm under my bed to prove it. I'm not going to let anyone take my life from me. I don't blame Stephen at all. But when a dude goes on National Radio and tells the guy he smokes weed, which is against the law, that's ignorant.

I guess your right S-Jax is a stand up guy and the only thing he has ever done in his entire career that could be questioned is him shooting a gun in self-defense....the rest of the guys track record is clean as a whistle:rolleyes

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-31-2009, 02:14 PM
It's more dangerous than firing a gun, that's for sure!

:lmao

Shank
03-31-2009, 03:07 PM
I'm going to get high, drape myself in an American flag and stare at that Chewbacca picture until Domino's shows up.

America. Fuck yeah.

Shank
03-31-2009, 03:09 PM
S Jax shot his gun in the air to scare a guy who was trying to run him over with his car. Dirk4MVP thought it was wrong that S Jax was trying to protect himself.

Either he's a Mexican on New Year's or he was trying to shoot Superman.

sribb43
03-31-2009, 03:09 PM
I'm going to get high, drape myself in an American flag and stare at that Chewbacca picture until Domino's shows up.

America. Fuck yeah.

Fpoonsie
03-31-2009, 03:32 PM
-BqG9kjknVw

Is that a youtube video of a youtube video?

Signed,

Tribute by Tenacious D

sribb43
04-01-2009, 09:39 AM
The step-back jumper was back in full effect last night :cheer

BUMP
04-01-2009, 10:18 AM
i just had amazing sex last night.

BUMP
04-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Nope...never have. Not after my friend was hit by a car and almost killed because a guy was baked out of his mind.

fag

BUMP
04-01-2009, 10:25 AM
oh and i dont play Madden anymore. not after my friend almost died when i threw my controller at him and hit him in the eye in frustration after a tough loss

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-01-2009, 11:58 AM
fag

What kind of a stick in the mud doesn't like weed?

sribb43
04-01-2009, 10:22 PM
what now bitches....the Ol' J-Ho was back tonight

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/202/440426870_444425d718_o.jpg