PDA

View Full Version : Carl's Jr

JudynTX
03-31-2009, 08:56 AM
Why do I get hungry when I watch this commercial? :lol Someone sent this to me.
X8nJKa13sBo

HeadBanger
03-31-2009, 09:00 AM
I'd like to take a bite!! The burger doesn't look bad either.

mrsmaalox
03-31-2009, 11:07 AM
Wow. That's a very beautiful woman, but she can't make that burger appealing to me at all. I think sloppy, drippy burgers are yucky.

CuckingFunt
03-31-2009, 12:02 PM
Padma is fantastic.

IronMexican
03-31-2009, 12:03 PM
Best commercial ever.

vibPgi6u5Ng

SpursStalker
03-31-2009, 03:12 PM
That's a damn good burger but ...

I just cant get over Padma actually eating it.

:lol

Frenzy
03-31-2009, 03:15 PM
they should have replaced "food" with "meat"

CubanSucks
03-31-2009, 03:25 PM
Carl's Jr.
Fuck you, I'm eating.

baseline bum
03-31-2009, 04:34 PM
Carl's Jr.
Fuck you, I'm eating.

The two best Carl's Jr. commercials ever were the one with Hugh Hefner where he says he loves each of his Six-Dollar burgers, but that he doesn't want to eat the same one every night, and the one where it shows some mid-20s dude walking aimlessly through the grocery store, having no idea what to buy, and then the slogan comes on saying "Carl's Jr: without us, some guys would starve".

CubanSucks
03-31-2009, 04:49 PM
Would you like to try our EXTRA BIGASS FRIES?

baseline bum
03-31-2009, 05:59 PM
Now with more.... molecules!

koriwhat
03-31-2009, 06:20 PM
Carl's Jr.
Fuck you, I'm eating.

haha... idiocracy

Ignignokt
03-31-2009, 06:31 PM
Ketchup on a burger is for catchers like baseline bimbo.

Carls junior is a glorified Burger King with dry Jack in the Box bread, aged mayo, shitty veggies and doesn't come close to a whataburger of the same category.

California needs to stick to twatty mex asian fusion food and leave the burgers to the Texans.

koriwhat
03-31-2009, 06:39 PM

Carls junior is a glorified Burger King with dry Jack in the Box bread, aged mayo, shitty veggies and doesn't come close to a whataburger of the same category.

California needs to stick to twatty mex asian fusion food and leave the burgers to the Texans.

eh bahafresh... gross!

baseline bum
03-31-2009, 06:40 PM

Fuck, you get butthurt over any competition to average-ass so-so Whataburger. You must clean toilets there or some shit.

Ignignokt
03-31-2009, 06:45 PM
Fuck, you get butthurt over any competition to average-ass so-so Whataburger. You must clean toilets there or some shit.

:lol, that would be a reason to hate it not a reason to like WB. but that may explain your fervor for Cali burger chains.

you probably volunteer to wipe the feces off the handicap handles at the In n out restrooms.

baseline bum
03-31-2009, 06:46 PM
I have a fervor for Carl's Jr. because I think they have great ads?

Ignignokt
03-31-2009, 06:49 PM
I have a fervor for Carl's Jr. because I think they have great ads?

So go clean their toilet feces with your in n out wedding tux, you fanatic!

tp2021
03-31-2009, 07:59 PM
Sneaking out before dinner to savor that sweet, spicy sauce...and leaving no evidence behind.She swallows, AND cooks, AND is hot. I didn't know they existed....

JoeChalupa
06-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Had my first Carl Jr's burger over the weekend. I liked it. :tu
Had just the burger. No fries.

Bender
06-15-2009, 07:06 PM
eating a Whataburger sure sends me to the toilet quickly...

there's a Carl's Jr. opened up in San Antonio near me, haven't been there yet though.

sonic21
06-15-2009, 07:14 PM
i didnt notice the burger until i watched it a 2nd time

sonic21
06-15-2009, 07:19 PM
She could've ruined her dress though

IceColdBrewski
06-15-2009, 07:28 PM
Carl's Jr > Whataburger

Western Bacon Cheeseburger = Greatness

EricB
06-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Carl's Jr > Whataburger

6 Dollar Western Bacon Cheeseburger = Greatness

Smart man Ice cold.

Had to tweak it just a tick howevah.

Kori Ellis
06-15-2009, 08:05 PM
Carl's Jr > Whataburger

Western Bacon Cheeseburger = Greatness

I agree. It's not even close. I haven't figured out why Texans like Whataburger so much. When I was growing up in Arizona, Whataburger was a last resort place that you would go to if you couldn't afford/find Burger King, Carl's Jr (insert any other name). To me Whataburger is okay. The buns are good, but the burgers aren't anything special.

holcs50
06-15-2009, 08:37 PM

LMFAO--your claiming WHATABURGER!!!!!! Oh MY goodness. Whataburger isn't even close to carls jr...and then you make fun of Cali for fast food burgers....hahahahahahah....last time i checked we have In N Out burger down here. In N Out>>>Carls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whatashitburger. Sorry dude.

And i agree with kori, when I went to UofA whataburger was absolutely the last resort for fast food burgers...they're gross

ploto
06-15-2009, 09:50 PM
I still don't understand $6 for a fast food burger. But given that I don't eat hamburgers, I guess I am not one to judge its value.

jcrod
06-15-2009, 10:00 PM
I agree. It's not even close. I haven't figured out why Texans like Whataburger so much. When I was growing up in Arizona, Whataburger was a last resort place that you would go to if you couldn't afford/find Burger King, Carl's Jr (insert any other name). To me Whataburger is okay. The buns are good, but the burgers aren't anything special.

I eat Carls Jr every month when i visit Cali. Whataburger is always a hit or miss, never really liked it growing up. But when its made right, its a damn good fast food burger and would take it over Carls. In and Out is consistently good .

Shelly
08-28-2009, 01:40 PM
They are building one on Bandera next to that Dickies BBQ or whatever it's called.

Strike
08-28-2009, 06:00 PM
I still don't understand $6 for a fast food burger.

eyeh8u
08-28-2009, 11:43 PM
fresh filet mignon burgers from my butcher tastes better than in and out

phyzik
08-29-2009, 12:01 AM
FYI, dont know if its been said, San Antonio has a local Carl's Jr. Its at IH-410 and IH-35 I think, near Von Ormy headed towards Laredo. Its at a Love's Gas station. I used to work there (at the gas station, not the Carl's Jr.) 3 years ago.

Just saying, I dont care for it that much.

J.T.
08-29-2009, 07:22 AM
LMFAO--your claiming WHATABURGER!!!!!! Oh MY goodness. Whataburger isn't even close to carls jr...and then you make fun of Cali for fast food burgers....hahahahahahah....last time i checked we have In N Out burger down here. In N Out>>>Carls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whatashitburger. Sorry dude.

And i agree with kori, when I went to UofA whataburger was absolutely the last resort for fast food burgers...they're gross

You're like what ducks would sound like if he never dropped out of junior high school. You make all these how to stay ripped (and still drink on the weekends hee hee hee!) threads yet you're in here repping Carl's Jr? Lol, dude. Carl's has some of the worst food period. I can name six things off the Wendy's dollar menu that I'd buy before dropping six bucks on a burger from Carl's Jr. And I only buy from the Wendy's dollar menu unless the drive thru line is too long somewhere else.

:lmao Whataburger being beneath Carl's Jr on your greasy fast food ranking scale. What a clown.

Leetonidas
08-29-2009, 12:09 PM
Anyone who doesn't like Carl's Jr. is a douche. Best fast food there is.

DMX7
08-29-2009, 05:21 PM
Am I suppose to get an erection during a burger commercial?

Why are there only like 2 Carl's Jrs in San Antonio though? I can never go because its too out of the way for a fast food joint.

balli
08-29-2009, 05:27 PM
I rarely ever go to CJ's, but they're all over Salt Lake and I've always thought of it as the equivalent of Wendys, McDonalds and Burger King- i.e. the lowest rung of fast-food burger joints.

I've never had anything there that made me even consider thinking otherwise. You could compare it to in-n-out, but IMO, in-n-out is in a whole different echelon.

JudynTX
09-27-2010, 12:36 PM
I had Carl's Jr. yesterday, I wasn't impressed.

Cock-n-balls
09-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Well according to that Lee guy, you must be a douche.

bus driver
09-27-2010, 01:19 PM

if Carl's Jr and BK are in the same category, your not say anything good for Carl Jr's.

WB is the best fast food burger compared to BK, Mickey's, etc
I have had Carl's Jr and it is edible, just like most fast food places. :wakeup

J.T.
09-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Whataburger is small time now that they retired the A1 Thick & Hearty Burger.

JoeChalupa
09-27-2010, 02:08 PM
I find Carl's Jr burgers to be way too sloppy and mushy.

chunticakes
09-27-2010, 07:32 PM
You're like what ducks would sound like if he never dropped out of junior high school. You make all these how to stay ripped (and still drink on the weekends hee hee hee!) threads yet you're in here repping Carl's Jr? Lol, dude. Carl's has some of the worst food period. I can name six things off the Wendy's dollar menu that I'd buy before dropping six bucks on a burger from Carl's Jr. And I only buy from the Wendy's dollar menu unless the drive thru line is too long somewhere else.

:lmao Whataburger being beneath Carl's Jr on your greasy fast food ranking scale. What a clown.

what he said.

we only have one carl's jr down here in laredo, needless to say i've only been there once. it's nothing more than a dressed up burger king. and i hate burger king.

but you can really tell the difference in quality between a whataburger and any other burger place.

and jt, i miss the a1 burger too, i dont know what would make them discontinue that shit.

:depressed

4>0rings
09-27-2010, 07:54 PM
I had Carls Jr. the other day. Waaaaay not impressed. I'll try it again cause I don't know if I went at a bad time.

Burger was WAAAY too dry and wasn't that great. They do give you a good portion but you also pay for it. Sad, I was really looking forward to have another great place for a burger.

PM5K
09-27-2010, 08:14 PM
I've posted about this before but basically Carl's Jr tastes like Burger King if I recall correctly. Not impressed. I'd rather have a burger from Freddy's, I like the shoestring fries.

DesignatedT
09-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Whataburger is small time now that they retired the A1 Thick & Hearty Burger.

This. makes me sad.

ChuckD
09-27-2010, 11:21 PM
what he said.

we only have one carl's jr down here in laredo, needless to say i've only been there once. it's nothing more than a dressed up burger king. and i hate burger king.

but you can really tell the difference in quality between a whataburger and any other burger place.

and jt, i miss the a1 burger too, i dont know what would make them discontinue that shit.

:depressed

My guess is that they had to pay some sort of royalties to use the A1 name and sauce, and it was cutting into their profit margin.

chunticakes
09-27-2010, 11:27 PM
My guess is that they had to pay some sort of royalties to use the A1 name and sauce, and it was cutting into their profit margin.

well they could have changed the name to the steak sauce thick and hearty burger or something. they could have used some imitation sauce lol.

Ignignokt
09-27-2010, 11:53 PM
Carls jr! lol

Gayest burger on the planet. Dry bun, shitty vegetables, warm tomatoes, shitloads of spooge mayo, and the meat is always lukewarm or cold and super greasy.

I guess if you like spooge mayo you also like taking hot loads in the face.

Crofl Carls Jr.

Crofl, overrated In N Out.

Poirot
09-28-2010, 12:01 AM
I'm not fond of fast food burgers and overcooked meat. Fatburgers and In N Out are probably the best of the bunch that I've tried.

BurgerKing
09-28-2010, 03:38 AM
:flipoff all ya all!!

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-28-2010, 10:22 AM
There was a hamburger in that commercial??!!

JoeChalupa
09-28-2010, 11:25 AM
Still have to try in and out burgers.

Sportcamper
09-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Texas would never make a shameless commercial like that...:lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocx016XavNA&feature=player_embedded

MannyIsGod
09-29-2010, 12:01 PM
Sorry, but I can't believe the best burger anywhere is going to come out of a drive thruogh.

AnthonyM
09-29-2010, 09:35 PM
Carl's Jr is ok but not for the price. Too much mayonnaise or whatever it is that goes on the burger. It's overloaded and I don't like that.

That's probably why I like Whataburger though, their burgers are good without much condiments on them. I don't know what this stereotype is about Texans overhyping Whataburger though, because Whataburger is great.

It's not really fast food though, but if you haven't tried SmashBurger...then you're missing out. A little pricey but they're def worth it especially compared to Carl's Jr.

Ignignokt
09-30-2010, 12:09 AM
manny and Stretch regulatin fagles in dis thread.