PDA

View Full Version : Thieves

Fermixalot
03-31-2009, 11:10 AM
My sister's house was robbed last night. They broke through their front window and stole my 12 yr old nephew's game systems and his TV. They also ransacked my brother-in-law's closet stealing all of his Jordans (he had a shitload) his watches and clothes. They tried to steal my nieces Wii but couldn't get it out with all the wires so instead just took he sensor bar. So obviously we're dealing with some fucking Einsteins here.

Luckily they weren't there and none of them were hurt, but I'm just so fucking pissed off about it. I go to school at UT, but I'm originally from San Antonio and when I'm home for my breaks and the summer I live with my sister so we're really close. My nephew is a great kid but now he feels guilty because at the time of the robbery they were picking him up from practice, not to mention the fact that most of the shit those bastards stole was fucking his.

I'm sure the chances of the police catching the thieves are slim and the chances of their stuff being returned even slimmer, but one can still hope. I'm more worried about how they are going to live in their house now. Its a nice neighborhood but how can you feel safe after something like this?

Fuck those pieces of shit. If I somehow miraculously run into these fucking scumbags... I'd do some vile fucking things to them for hurting my nephew (and my now terrified little niece) :makemyday

Assholes.

BlackSwordsMan
03-31-2009, 11:37 AM
Was probably the neighbors

mrsmaalox
03-31-2009, 11:39 AM
I'm so sorry that happened to your family. I can certainly understand why you are angry.

The Franchise
03-31-2009, 11:44 AM
Sorry to hear that man. I think the world needs a little more vigilante justice.

Blake
03-31-2009, 11:58 AM
My sister's house was robbed last night. They broke through their front window and stole my 12 yr old nephew's game systems and his TV. They also ransacked my brother-in-law's closet stealing all of his Jordans (he had a shitload) his watches and clothes. They tried to steal my nieces Wii but couldn't get it out with all the wires so instead just took he sensor bar. So obviously we're dealing with some fucking Einsteins here.

Luckily they weren't there and none of them were hurt, but I'm just so fucking pissed off about it. I go to school at UT, but I'm originally from San Antonio and when I'm home for my breaks and the summer I live with my sister so we're really close. My nephew is a great kid but now he feels guilty because at the time of the robbery they were picking him up from practice, not to mention the fact that most of the shit those bastards stole was fucking his.

I'm sure the chances of the police catching the thieves are slim and the chances of their stuff being returned even slimmer, but one can still hope. I'm more worried about how they are going to live in their house now. Its a nice neighborhood but how can you feel safe after something like this?

Fuck those pieces of shit. If I somehow miraculously run into these fucking scumbags... I'd do some vile fucking things to them for hurting my nephew (and my now terrified little niece) :makemyday

Assholes.

I'm betting it's someone they knew. Probably some of your nephew's "friends".

DarkReign
03-31-2009, 12:03 PM
Know the feeling. Thieves of all kinds are the lowest form of life. They can only covet what others have because theyre failures at everything they do in life, thereby never having a means to attain the things they want out of life.

Useless parasites only good for future fertilizer. Rest in Hell.

CosmicCowboy
03-31-2009, 12:14 PM
Hate them. In my lifetime I've been burglarized 6 times and had two vehicles stolen.

Drachen
03-31-2009, 12:26 PM

Assholes.

Miraculousness (sp?) happens. I got stuck in the middle of the night at 35 and military and up comes someone puts a gun on my forehead and demands all my money (I had my RENT on me). They run off. A few months later one of my friends had some friends who were having a party on the southside, they asked if I wanted to come along. I was leery (still a little shook up and trying to avoid the southside). I said I would go. We got to the party and it was ok, but about an hour after we got there, in walks pistol dude and his friend. They didn't recognize me. I told my friends that I would be right back, slipped outside, and called the cops. They showed up, and arrested the dudes. Unfortunately, they got a plea deal because we didn't have enough evidence, but they ended up serving a little time, and having probation, fees, etc.

TwAnKiEs
03-31-2009, 12:34 PM

2Blonde
03-31-2009, 12:40 PM
Hate them. In my lifetime I've been burglarized 6 times and had two vehicles stolen.

:wowWOW, 6 times?!?! I feel lucky, I've only been robbed once (my apartment in college) and had 1 attempted theft of my car. They really screwed up the steering column but were too stupid to actually get it started.

Bukefal
03-31-2009, 01:06 PM
There are some pretty big assholes in the world. its unfair. I feel bad for your family.

IronMexican
03-31-2009, 01:12 PM
I had my Gameboy color jacked when I was 10. I left it in the classroom, and some kids snuck into the class. I was really far on Blue Version too.

2Blonde
03-31-2009, 01:12 PM
Fermixalot,
I hope your niece & nephew will feel secure soon. They're lucky to have an Uncle who cares so much for them.

CosmicCowboy
03-31-2009, 01:16 PM
Yep, twice in college. Twice after I moved back to SA and was single and remodeling my house the first time. Then rented a house in Monte Vista while doing the big remodel about 15 years ago. got burglarized by some really classy women there. One of them actually changed into some of my wife's clothes and left hers in the dirty clothes hamper, then took a dump outside the window they used to get in...also had a suburban stolen out of the driveway there...I made it out the front door with my pistol just as they cleared the end of the driveway...I started to double tap him but thought better of it...the police probably would have arrested ME. Then had another suburban stolen out of valet parking at the Marriott in Dallas. Then about 5 years ago had someone walk into our house WHILE WE WERE HOME and steal my wifes Tag watch and some other jewelry off the breakfast table...and I live in a "good" neighborhood LOL.

Mixability
03-31-2009, 03:05 PM

Assholes.

Let me guess, no security system?

Frenzy
03-31-2009, 03:23 PM
^

Trainwreck2100
03-31-2009, 03:35 PM
Yep, twice in college. Twice after I moved back to SA and was single and remodeling my house the first time. Then rented a house in Monte Vista while doing the big remodel about 15 years ago. got burglarized by some really classy women there. One of them actually changed into some of my wife's clothes and left hers in the dirty clothes hamper, then took a dump outside the window they used to get in...also had a suburban stolen out of the driveway there...I made it out the front door with my pistol just as they cleared the end of the driveway...I started to double tap him but thought better of it...the police probably would have arrested ME. Then had another suburban stolen out of valet parking at the Marriott in Dallas. Then about 5 years ago had someone walk into our house WHILE WE WERE HOME and steal my wifes Tag watch and some other jewelry off the breakfast table...and I live in a "good" neighborhood LOL.

Of course you live in a good neighborhood, that's where all the nice things to steal are

englishspursfan
03-31-2009, 04:12 PM
robbers an rapists get off too lightly an imo need a good fucking kicking after they serve there crappy sentannce.

RandomGuy
03-31-2009, 04:15 PM
Was probably the neighbors

From what I understand of such crimes, most likely the person responsible lived within few blocks.

sook
03-31-2009, 04:16 PM
if it makes you feel better i would shoot them for you if you didn't feel liek it

SA210
03-31-2009, 04:31 PM
Know the feeling. Thieves of all kinds are the lowest form of life. They can only covet what others have because theyre failures at everything they do in life, thereby never having a means to attain the things they want out of life.

Useless parasites only good for future fertilizer. Rest in Hell.

SA210
03-31-2009, 04:32 PM

Assholes.

Sorry about what happened. What side of town was this?

Fermixalot
03-31-2009, 07:56 PM
Sorry about what happened. What side of town was this?

North (I-10 and DeZavala)

His friends are from the type of families that where they just have to ask daddy for a new ps3 to get one right away, not steal it, so I think they are pretty much ruled out.

That's brutal man. I'm sorry about your bad luck.

Miraculousness (sp?) happens.

Glad you came out of that not hurt, that a seriously scary situation and I'm glad those scumbags got something but not nearly enough.

if it makes you feel better i would shoot them for you if you didn't feel liek it

Thanks man. I'll let you now. :lol

Thanks for all the support guys.

Blake
04-01-2009, 12:41 AM
His friends are from the type of families that where they just have to ask daddy for a new ps3 to get one right away, not steal it, so I think they are pretty much ruled out.

faulty logic

My nephew is a great kid but now he feels guilty because at the time of the robbery they were picking him up from practice, not to mention the fact that most of the shit those bastards stole was fucking his.

do the math.

baseline bum
04-01-2009, 12:49 AM

In Texas you're not legally allowed to shoot someone driving off in your car? Sucks if so.

Don Quixote
04-01-2009, 01:44 AM
I deal with it all the time in New Orleans. When it's not the young rap-stars-in-training breaking into your house, and stealing and burning stuff, it's people cutting all the new copper wiring and plumbing out of houses. Or stealing thousands worth of tools and building materials that are needed to restore homes. And some of these crooks went through Katrina themselves. How dare they.

Don Quixote
04-01-2009, 01:47 AM
Some jerks broke into my mom's apt in San Antonio twice last fall. Just broke the window, kicked over the desk unit in front of the window, and helped themselves. The second time, they just kicked over the glass door. Stole all her jewelry, even a brisket out of the freezer.

She lived at Thousand Oaks & Perrin-Beitel. She moved after that.

Dex
04-01-2009, 10:53 AM
I had my Gameboy color jacked when I was 10. I left it in the classroom, and some kids snuck into the class. I was really far on Blue Version too.

Now you'll never catch 'em all. :(

Dex
04-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Some jerks broke into my mom's apt in San Antonio twice last fall. Just broke the window, kicked over the desk unit in front of the window, and helped themselves. The second time, they just kicked over the glass door. Stole all her jewelry, even a brisket out of the freezer.

She lived at Thousand Oaks & Perrin-Beitel. She moved after that.

:wow

Doesn't completely surprise me. I lived right near there as well, and had my car window bashed in right in my driveway. Stole my school bag and my bowling equipment, of all things.

I think I was actually inside decorating the Christmas tree at the time. I was up late that night working on it, and my brother noticed the broken glass very early the next morning.

Condolences to the OP, as well.