PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, if the Bobcats can do it more than once...

lefty
03-31-2009, 08:18 PM
We can beat the Lakers (IF we're healthy, big if I know)

I realize the Bobcats are a not a bad team;quite the contrary, that trade for Bell and Diaw was huge; they are also younger and a bit more athletic than us; and they are well coached
And we don't have Michael Jordan :D

But still.........

tomtom
03-31-2009, 08:29 PM
gerald wallace is a beast

angelbelow
03-31-2009, 08:31 PM
gerald wallace is a beast

glad i drafted him 6th in a 12 team league.

redzero
03-31-2009, 08:37 PM
Your team is currently losing to the Thunder at home. If I were you, I'd be more concerned with that.

honestfool84
03-31-2009, 08:37 PM
We can beat the Lakers (IF we're healthy, big if I know)

I realize the Bobcats are a not a bad team;quite the contrary, that trade for Bell and Diaw was huge; they are also younger and a bit more athletic than us; and they are well coached
And we don't have Michael Jordan :D

But still.........

off topic, but i love your signature!

couldn't have phrased it better.

duncan + pop = 4 nba championships!

obama + biden = more debt than all the debt from george washington to george bush...COMBINED. *

what a winning combination. :thumbs up

* and that's after only having been in office for three months.

Don Quixote
03-31-2009, 08:41 PM
off topic, but i love your signature!

couldn't have phrased it better.

duncan + pop = 4 nba championships!

obama + biden = more debt than all the debt from george washington to george bush...COMBINED. *

what a winning combination. :thumbs up

* and that's after only having been in office for three months.

We have a politics board for that. But yes, that is more or less correct. :toast

That said, we need some Hope & Change for the Silver & Black. Perhaps some new players? A new coach?

alchemist
03-31-2009, 08:41 PM
match-ups, some teams just match up better than others to the point where their season records don't matter.

redzero
03-31-2009, 08:44 PM
Thank you, alchemist. The Spurs still have no chance against the Lakers, although the latter's bench is playing like AIDS tonight.

honestfool84
03-31-2009, 08:52 PM
We have a politics board for that. But yes, that is more or less correct. :toast

That said, we need some Hope & Change for the Silver & Black. Perhaps some new players? A new coach?

haha.
yeah, that's true.

but seriously, though.

holt should take a page out of their book, and go into massive amounts of debt...and then we'll get some hope and change.

yes holt can!

new_N_town
03-31-2009, 09:03 PM
spurs suck spurs suck spurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suckspurs suck spurs suck

lefty
03-31-2009, 09:04 PM
match-ups, some teams just match up better than others to the point where their season records don't matter.

I agree

But Spurs could use that as a mental boost vs L.A

Don Quixote
03-31-2009, 09:05 PM
haha.
yeah, that's true.

but seriously, though.

holt should take a page out of their book, and go into massive amounts of debt...and then we'll get some hope and change.

yes holt can!

YES WE CAN! I love it

We need some Hope & Change.

SenorSpur
03-31-2009, 09:45 PM
It's all about matchups. The Bobcats matchup with the Fakers athleticism much better than the Spurs do. On the flip side, the Spurs matchup better with older teams like Celtics and Mavs.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-31-2009, 09:53 PM
Does Larry Brown have Phil Jackson and Kobe's number or something ?

arial
03-31-2009, 10:10 PM
We can't even beat the Thunder lol

lefty
03-31-2009, 10:36 PM
Too bad the Bobcats are not in the Western Conference; it would have been great if they faced L.A in the 1st round.

It would be Mavericks - Warriors circa 2007 all over again

manu_maniac
03-31-2009, 10:40 PM
That would be insane. Too bad they wouldn't have a good enough record to get into the playoffs.

boutons_deux
03-31-2009, 10:44 PM
Spurs will have trouble getting out of first round, never mind beating the Lakers because the 'cats can. What a reach.

j.dizzle
03-31-2009, 10:49 PM
If the Bobcats were an elite team the Lakers would beat them. This is a problem the spurs & lakers have. I understand they match up good with them but they dont get up for the below .500 teams. & the Bobcats treat these type of games like its the Championship. But i do give propz to the Bobcats. Gerald Wallace is sick as hell