PDA

View Full Version : Bobcats 94, Lakers 84

SpursDynasty
03-31-2009, 08:38 PM
Good job Charlotte for just going out there and taking care of business against one of the world's most overrated sports teams. I'm looking at Kobe's FG% for March and must say I'm very not impressed...how in the world is he considered an MVP candidate? 11-for-28 vs. the Bobcats? Why the need to take 28 shots? Kobe has shot 50% or better in only 4 games (Memphis, Houston, Dallas, Detroit) out of 15 overall in March. The Kobe and LeBron Effect: Take an extraordinary amount of shots (therefore being bound to hit clutch shots by merely taking the most shots and not necessarily being the most skilled), have that shot highlighted over and over on ESPN while they ignore the horrendous overall FG%. I made a list of LeBron's shooting performances against .500 teams this season up to now, and it's not pretty: Only 13 out of 33 games against .500 teams has he shot at least 50%.

I'm not sure if Kobe's is as bad, but at least in March, Kobe and LeBron = Brick fest.

Banzai
03-31-2009, 08:41 PM
bad bad bad.

Don Quixote
03-31-2009, 08:43 PM
Maybe so ... but there's no way San Antonio beats L.A. in 7. Kobe & co. will get it done, and rather easily.

Def Rowe
03-31-2009, 08:43 PM
That was cool how Vlad Rad shot the ball off his chest for a lay up.

cornbread
03-31-2009, 08:45 PM
SpursDynasty for president in '12.

Roxsfan
03-31-2009, 09:27 PM
fuck off spursdynasty--Spurs WILL lose tonight too:lmao

j-money24
03-31-2009, 09:44 PM
who are the thunder? never heard of that team.

j.dizzle
03-31-2009, 09:52 PM
thanks SD! we all know the bobcats always play the lakers hard but what is your explanation for a almost 100% healthy spurs team losing to the thunder at home hahahaha

SpursDynasty
03-31-2009, 10:07 PM
I don't know why people are getting personal and why people are mentioning the Thunder/Spurs game here...this game isn't about the Thunder/Spurs game, it's about the Bobcats and Lakers game, which the Bobcats won.

mytespurs
03-31-2009, 11:52 PM
Good job Charlotte for just going out there and taking care of business against one of the world's most overrated sports teams. I'm looking at Kobe's FG% for March and must say I'm very not impressed...how in the world is he considered an MVP candidate? 11-for-28 vs. the Bobcats? Why the need to take 28 shots? Kobe has shot 50% or better in only 4 games (Memphis, Houston, Dallas, Detroit) out of 15 overall in March. The Kobe and LeBron Effect: Take an extraordinary amount of shots (therefore being bound to hit clutch shots by merely taking the most shots and not necessarily being the most skilled), have that shot highlighted over and over on ESPN while they ignore the horrendous overall FG%. I made a list of LeBron's shooting performances against .500 teams this season up to now, and it's not pretty: Only 13 out of 33 games against .500 teams has he shot at least 50%.

I'm not sure if Kobe's is as bad, but at least in March, Kobe and LeBron = Brick fest.

Our Spurs lost to one of the worst teams in the league, on their home court tonight and you're talking smack about the Lakers???!!!! :wow

Austin_Toros
04-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Gerald Wallace tore it up.