PDA

View Full Version : Oh, look, a Manu Ginobili flop.

redzero
03-31-2009, 09:19 PM
I thought he didn't do that anymore. Hmm...

AussieFanKurt
03-31-2009, 09:21 PM
jesus christ
if you hate the spurs so much, why watch and post here

BlackSwordsMan
03-31-2009, 09:23 PM
cp3 flops more than manu does

BlackSwordsMan
and is terrible at it

redzero
I don't see you denying it. I hate the fact that Spurs fans bitch so much about Chris Paul, even though the reasons they criticize him are the exact reasons the Spurs won championships.

tp2021
03-31-2009, 09:26 PM
Spurs win because of Tim. Now I defy your stupid punk ass to sit behind the safety of your shitty little monitor and tell me that Tim Duncan doesn't play like a motherfucking man night in and night out. Good luck answering this without outing yourself as the retard with nothing better to do with his time that you are.

redzero
03-31-2009, 09:32 PM
Spurs win because of Tim. Now I defy your stupid punk ass to sit behind the safety of your shitty little monitor and tell me that Tim Duncan doesn't play like a motherfucking man night in and night out. Good luck answering this without outing yourself as the retard with nothing better to do with his time that you are.

Ooohhh, an internet tough guy. I'm a punk ass because I'm not a Spurs fan? Did I say that Tim Duncan isn't good? No. The difference between me and you Spurs fans is the fact that I don't spend all my time bitching about a certain player, just because he is good. Every single complaint directed towards Chris Paul can apply to a Spurs player as well. I find it amusing that all you people do is bitch about what Paul gets away with, when the Spurs have gotten away with so much more over the years.

I respect the Spurs as a team. I respect the talent of the players. I don't bitch about one player all the time.

urunobili
03-31-2009, 09:45 PM
Ooohhh, an internet tough guy. I'm a punk ass because I'm not a Spurs fan?

You're a punk ass for your attitute solely of being here like an attention whore generally does...

The difference between me and you Spurs fans is the fact that I don't spend all my time bitching about a certain player, just because he is good. Every single complaint directed towards Chris Paul can apply to a Spurs player as well.

Dude... face it and take out YOUR homer glasses for a little bit... CP3 is the biggest bitch on court in the whole league...

I find it amusing that all you people do is bitch about what Paul gets away with, when the Spurs have gotten away with so much more over the years.

mmm... we dont do it in such a lame fashion... and that's exactly the reason you're just another pretender out there... classless punks have a bad karma on them... good luck cheering for what it'll be a Nash like career for your little punk

I respect the Spurs as a team. I respect the talent of the players. I don't bitch about one player all the time.

You don't respect jackshit while being here with this kind of attitude. opening this kind of threads... you're just another lifeless punk that probably jacks off dreaming of experiencing what we do year after year following our team...

Now face your miserable life and GTFO

redzero
03-31-2009, 09:57 PM
Shut the hell up. You sound retarded. Chris Paul's career is nowhere near over. I'm not the lame one: I don't spend all my time bitching about a player just because he is good. You all are wasting your time. I'm just showing the hypocrisy of Spurs fans.

Spurs fans complaining about dirty tactics? Spurs fans complaining about flopping? Really?

I'm sorry I'm not here just to agree with you. Enjoy your loss to the lowly Thunder and enjoy your third seed, once the Nuggets win tonight.

porscha
03-31-2009, 10:09 PM
chris fall :vomit::vomit:is the biggest bitch on court in the whole league

redzero
03-31-2009, 10:11 PM
chris fall :vomit::vomit:is the biggest bitch on court in the whole league

No, Manu and Bruce take that accolade.

siraulo23
04-01-2009, 12:46 AM
This is what i dont get, this website is SPURStalk

How and why the hell would any other team's fan go here?

And why bother signing up, registering and joining SPURStalk

And yeah, manu flops, chris paul flops

Everyone tries to sell fouls, even SHAQ

Chris Paul is a great young player, no doubt, I respect him, and I enjoy watching his highlights, but i gotta admit, I hate his personality

Now go away, and go to Hornets forums

duncan228
04-01-2009, 12:50 AM
This is what i dont get, this website is SPURStalk

How and why the hell would any other team's fan go here?

It's SpursTalk, but there's also a great NBA Forum too.

One of the best things about this site is it encourages fans of the NBA, any team, to post here. It would be boring if it were only Spurs fans.

There are tons of great posters here who are fans of other teams.

There are trolls too.

If a poster bothers you, use the ignore feature in your Control Panel.

siraulo23
04-01-2009, 01:25 AM
good point...

yes, it would be boring

but i cant imagine people that are not spurs fans, and google "spurs" or "spurs forum"

but yeah ur right

ancestron
04-01-2009, 03:19 AM
I think SequSpur said it best when he said "gay".

Yuixafun
04-01-2009, 03:30 AM
What if Chris Paul grew out his hair? You know, rock the Chris Bosh dreads.

His flopping success rate would be out of this world.

Someone needs to photoshop this.

HORNSWOGGLE
04-01-2009, 05:17 AM
if we bother him so much, then he shouldnt come here

Ice009
04-01-2009, 05:24 AM
Edit. Waste of time.

Ice009
04-01-2009, 05:28 AM
Edit.

Pentagruel
04-01-2009, 05:44 AM