PDA

View Full Version : Good Job SloppySeconds

Findog
03-31-2009, 09:52 PM
Props to the Seattle SloppySeconds tonight. Way to go out there and take care of business on the road against a team you should be expected to beat. No surprises in this one, Durant and company made their shots and did what they were supposed to do. It really is simple when you get right down to it.

Findog
03-31-2009, 09:52 PM
Certainly not a fluke, since the Bennett City Rapists already beat the Spurs in their gym.

jag
03-31-2009, 09:53 PM
The Thunder just went out and did what they were supposed to do.

SenorSpur
03-31-2009, 09:53 PM
They keep playing like that and they're gonna screw themselves out of an opportunity to get Blake Griffin.

Findog
03-31-2009, 09:54 PM

Any old asshole can shoot some shots and get one to somehow bank in every once in a while after rolling around the rim for awhile. Durant and the boys sure make it look easy against the Spurs, but then again, this is pretty much par for the course when these two teams meet.

jag
03-31-2009, 09:56 PM
Any old asshole can shoot some shots and get one to somehow bank in every once in a while after rolling around the rim for awhile. Durant and the boys sure make it look easy against the Spurs, but then again, this is pretty much par for the course when these two teams meet.

No surprises here. Nothing to see.

Findog
03-31-2009, 09:57 PM
No surprises here. Nothing to see.

Yeah, when the reporters ask the players about their victory, they should really downplay the significance and stay humble.

Suggested answers?

"I don't know how much you can read into a win like this. I mean, it was only the Spurs. We've got to do this against the good clubs on a consistent basis if we want to reach our goals as a team."

freemeat
03-31-2009, 09:59 PM
http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/rumble.jpg

jag
03-31-2009, 10:03 PM
Durant - "We're ready for the playoffs...it's difficult to get up for games like this."

Findog
03-31-2009, 10:04 PM
Durant - "We're ready for the playoffs...it's difficult to get up for games like this."

Duncan: "It's really disappointing to come up short like this. There is no such thing as moral victories in this League. In the end, you gotta come up with the W. We can't be satisfied that we were able to hang with them. You gotta close it out."

Obstructed_View
03-31-2009, 10:08 PM
Funny that Findog was actually a decent poster with some basketball knowledge when he arrived at ST. Now he's just another cross-posting troll. Yee ha.

Ditty
03-31-2009, 10:12 PM
lick my ass hole fin dog

Ghazi
03-31-2009, 10:15 PM
I really like this Thunder squad. They might make the playoffs next year.

jag
03-31-2009, 10:16 PM
Funny that Findog was actually a decent poster with some basketball knowledge when he arrived at ST. Now he's just another cross-posting troll. Yee ha.

This loss is a joke. You can break it down and analyze each possession, but at this point Pop just needs to stop f'n with the rotations and start coaching. Sorry, but i find this loss ironic after Tony's comments.

Findog
03-31-2009, 10:28 PM

I'm not entitled to poke with a stick on occasion? I got a Spur, that means I have license to ass out a little bit, right? ;)

SouthTexasRancher
03-31-2009, 10:41 PM
Props to the Seattle SloppySeconds tonight. Way to go out there and take care of business on the road against a team you should be expected to beat. No surprises in this one, Durant and company made their shots and did what they were supposed to do. It really is simple when you get right down to it.

Yo Moron, we're doing everything humanly possible to take your 8th spot so you won't have to get whipped 4 ZIP by the Fakers. We want that honor! In fact we just may give it up to sporkie's Sunettes! We are too old and tired to play any playoff games.

Spursmania
03-31-2009, 11:08 PM

Is there a possible scenerio we cna give Finley back to the Mavericks?

:lol:toast

Xylus
03-31-2009, 11:11 PM

This isn't a troll thread, it's a SpursDynasty satire piece.

Well done, Findog. Obstructed_View is just missing the subtlety he's supposed to miss, no surprises here.

Obstructed_View
04-01-2009, 07:26 AM
This isn't a troll thread, it's a SpursDynasty satire piece.

Well done, Findog. Obstructed_View is just missing the subtlety he's supposed to miss, no surprises here.

I've had Spursdumbass on ignore for what feels like a couple of years now. I don't remember the last time I read one of his posts. I'm pretty sure he doesn't cross-post though.

easy7
04-01-2009, 07:37 AM
I'm not entitled to poke with a stick on occasion? I got a Spur, that means I have license to ass out a little bit, right? ;)

Not when your team was leading by 15 in the first quarter against the Cavs and lost by 30 on National TV. That is a 45 point turn around in 3 quarters. :toast

Findog
04-01-2009, 07:48 AM
not when your team was leading by 15 in the first quarter against the cavs and lost by 30 on national tv. That is a 45 point turn around in 3 quarters. :toast

cuatro anillos, puta!

easy7
04-01-2009, 07:50 AM
cuatro anillos, puta!

En tu culo, maricon. Don't come bragging about your ass rings in here. :lmao

Horse
04-01-2009, 07:54 AM
The same team that just beat down your mavericks with no durant and no green. Fucking Douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

urunobili
04-01-2009, 07:56 AM
:lol at Findog YET AGAIN celebrating regular season losses or wins... typical Mav fan... :tu :loser

Findog
04-01-2009, 04:59 PM
:lol at Findog YET AGAIN celebrating regular season losses or wins... typical Mav fan... :tu :loser

Exactly. That's the purpose of this thread.

Findog
04-01-2009, 04:59 PM
The same team that just beat down your mavericks with no durant and no green. Fucking Douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just got lucky and hit some fluke shots. OKC owns your team.

Obstructed_View
04-01-2009, 10:44 PM

Okay, I can't stay mad at you; SO many Spurs fans in this thread deserve this. :lol

jag
04-01-2009, 10:49 PM

I wouldn't really call those "fluke shots." Anyone could hit those shots, put me out there and i'll hit those shots.

The mavs just went out there and did what they were supposed to do. No surprises here.