PDA

View Full Version : Silver Lining? (No pun intended...I promise)

TDfan2007
03-31-2009, 10:08 PM
There's only one that I can think of and that's Tim slowly working himself back into a rhythm. 21 12 and 4 with 2 blocks is what he was doing pre-injury so that's always nice to see.

Oh and as a side-note, anyone still thinking Tony should shoot less is absolutely retarded. This guy needs to put up close to 20 shots a game for us to have a chance due to this team's complete lack of a talented SG or SF outside of Manu. When Manu is on the bench, Tony is our only reliable perimeter threat.

One more thing. Tim needs more shots. That is all.

mexicanjunior
03-31-2009, 10:11 PM
Awesome...

KenGee21
03-31-2009, 10:24 PM
no silver linings in this one, brah....only brown doo-doo
The spurs stunk, plain and simple.

Chubyrama
03-31-2009, 11:42 PM
I'm truly disappointed with tonight's game as much as any other Spurs fan. I know it's a game we should have won, I know it may very well ruin our playoff seeding, and I am really frustrated with Pop's crazy substitutions. But the OP is right: Tim looks healthier, and Manu looks healthier as well. They are out of rhythm, chemistry is crap, but they are healthy. When they first got injured everybody agreed that health was the number one issue, the number one obstacle in our way to #5. Well, key players are healthy, and Oberto will most probably be healthy come the playoffs. We are doomed to succes.