PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling for it now

Obstructed_View
03-31-2009, 10:15 PM
I want the Lakers in the first round. 8 spot here we come!!!

xtremesteven33
03-31-2009, 10:15 PM
Fuck that and go on the rest of the playoffs without HCA????

your on your own buddu

mexicanjunior
03-31-2009, 10:20 PM
U knowat.... I'm starting to think Pop doesn't want the Fakers on the WCF... if we get there.... he's trying to get out of that second seed ASAP... fucking Pop.

I think Pop wants a reason to be relieved of his coaching duties so he can just be GM and watch this team from afar...

SouthTexasRancher
03-31-2009, 10:50 PM
I think Pop wants a reason to be relieved of his coaching duties so he can just be GM and watch this team from afar...

It sure is looking that way. Or maybe he is hoping to end up out of the playoffs and then trade up to get Oklahoma's Blake Griffin to replace Timmy. But anyway you look at it the Spurs SUCK!!!

mexicanjunior
03-31-2009, 10:52 PM
It sure is looking that way. Or maybe he is hoping to end up out of the playoffs and then trade up to get Oklahoma's Blake Griffin to replace Timmy. But anyway you look at it the Spurs SUCK!!!

A little late now...it should have been "Tank 2009" after Manu's injury.

SouthTexasRancher
03-31-2009, 10:55 PM
A little late now...it should have been "Tank 2009" after Manu's injury.

I figure Pop & RC can trade all of the deadbeat Spurs to the team that ends up with the #1 pick. Then we can get any Junior High team in San Antonio to fill in the other 11 spots and we'll still be better than this bunch that doesn't seem to give a damn!

Blackjack
03-31-2009, 11:02 PM
I want the Lakers in the first round. 8 spot here we come!!!

And we're free...

Free fallin.:downspin: (Lakers, here we come)

Last dance with Mary Jane...

One more time, to kill the pain.:smokin :depressed (Spurs, testing my sobriety:lol)