PDA

View Full Version : So...like what's going on? What are you up to?

SequSpur
03-31-2009, 10:30 PM
:lmao

yeah, I know, I am so trying not to start a spurs topic right now..

:bang:bang:bang:bang

tp2021
03-31-2009, 10:32 PM
My god, someone needs to move this to the Spurs forum and make everyone's day a little bit brighter.

DAF86
03-31-2009, 10:32 PM
I'm arguing with some Oprah's fans. What are you up to?

SequSpur
03-31-2009, 10:35 PM
well, i just got home from bowling..stopped off at las palapas for a fajita plate... throwin down a munch then going to bed...

I wonder what is on tv tonight? hmmmm

Dr. Gonzo
03-31-2009, 10:35 PM
I like SequSpur.

SequSpur
03-31-2009, 10:39 PM
Tim Duncan C+
Stats look pretty but the Thunder weren't sending much help.

Manu Ginobili C
Inconsistent defensively and he's not letting the offense come to him.

Tony Parker D
Played with about as little energy as humanly possible.

Michael Finley D
Got destroyed defensively and shot poorly.

Matt Bonner C
Great hustle on the boards but it'd be nice if he actually pulled a couple down.

Roger Mason, Jr. C-
Pop has successful ruined his confidence.

Ime Udoka C-
Decent offensively but got abused repeatedly defensively.

Jacque Vaughn C
Good guy. Not an NBA level backup point guard at this stage of his career.

Drew Gooden C
He's trying but he's also showing some of the traits that has caused other teams to get rid of him.

Kurt Thomas B
Played pretty well ... when he eventually got into the game.

Pop F
I have no clue what is in his head right now.

-------------------

Please submit your own grades for this game. Click here (http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=oanw8gnh2jzzbu8566243) to enter your grades for Spurs vs. Thunder on Mar. 31st. I will post the cumulative SpursTalk.com grades in two hours from the time of this post.

So like I was bowling tonight and we got destroyed.. kind've of like spurs like.. I am the team captain and I came up with this plan.. we currently have 4 championships but I think my team is going a different direction. I have some of the best bowlers in the league on my team but fuck, I can't figure it out anymore. Maybe I should recognize and give it up.

Kind've reminds me of someone.. hmmmmmmmmmmm

DAF86
03-31-2009, 10:50 PM
So like I was bowling tonight and we got destroyed.. kind've of like spurs like.. I am the team captain and I came up with this plan.. we currently have 4 championships but I think my team is going a different direction. I have some of the best bowlers in the league on my team but fuck, I can't figure it out anymore. Maybe I should recognize and give it up.

In your bowling team: Do you play your 80 years old grandpa instead of your very talented and promising young cousin?

peewee's lovechild
03-31-2009, 10:57 PM

Do you have Mardona-like talent on your bowling team, or is it something more superior like Pele-like talent?