PDA

View Full Version : Boozer and Przybilla ejected...

lil_penny
03-31-2009, 10:41 PM
for basically nothing:lmao

honestly if they were gonna eject anyone should of probably been joel and thats a stretch, i really didnt see boozer do shit and even our homer blazer announcers agree lol

Spursmania
03-31-2009, 10:42 PM
Was Joey Crawford one of the refs?

sribb43
03-31-2009, 10:42 PM
First Shaq threw the ball at the Vanilla Gorilla now Booz did the same shit and Joel don't like that

Roxsfan
03-31-2009, 10:43 PM
what happened?

lil_penny
03-31-2009, 10:43 PM
sloan gone now also!!!!

sribb43
03-31-2009, 10:45 PM
sloan gone now also!!!!

dont blame him...wouldnt surprise me if he gets tossed from the rest of their road games considering how poorly his team plays on the road against +.500 teams...Jazz still 0 for...

lil_penny
03-31-2009, 10:45 PM
what happened?

basically joel took a charge from boozer than boozer kind of tossed the ball back at him when he was on the ground(NOT SURE IF IT WAS ON PURPOSE) joel got mad and they exchanged words. they got a tech.. about 5 seconds later they are talking again then they both get tossed lol.

Roxsfan
03-31-2009, 10:49 PM
basically joel took a charge from boozer than boozer kind of tossed the ball back at him when he was on the ground(NOT SURE IF IT WAS ON PURPOSE) joel got mad and they exchanged words. they got a tech.. about 5 seconds later they are talking again then they both get tossed lol.

I

C.

thx

jayman2582
03-31-2009, 10:53 PM
I think Joel was probably still pissed boozer dunked on him twice and both times he flew on his ass.. LOL

tomtom
03-31-2009, 10:54 PM
lol

DrHouse
03-31-2009, 11:00 PM
Why does Pryzbilla think he's black?

I saw him trying to talk shit to Shaq the other day. Does he not realize he'd get his Euro-ass punked 6 ways from Sunday if he ever tried to fuck with Shaq in real life?

N4th4n
03-31-2009, 11:01 PM

I saw him trying to talk shit to Shaq the other day. Does he not realize he'd get his Euro-ass punked 6 ways from Sunday if he ever tried to fuck with Shaq in real life?

Standing up for him self = he thinks he is black ?

lil_penny
03-31-2009, 11:03 PM
what the fuck does being black have to do with it?? you racist fuck!! no doubt he would get rolled by shaq but shit who wouldn't?

DrHouse
03-31-2009, 11:06 PM
Um no talking shit to Shaq = thinks he is black.

You gotta know your role in the NBA. Pryzbilla thinks this is like fucking 8-Mile and he's Eminem.

lil_penny
03-31-2009, 11:07 PM
Pryzbilla thinks this is like fucking 8-Mile and he's Eminem.

ok i will admit that is funny :lmao

jayman2582
03-31-2009, 11:09 PM
Przybilla got plastered more than a couple times. He did his team good by gettin boozer tossed. Nate whispered good job on his way to the locker room

lil_penny
03-31-2009, 11:12 PM
Przybilla got plastered more than a couple times. He did his team good by gettin boozer tossed. Nate whispered good job on his way to the locker room

if the blazers were the ones down by 21 at the time i may agree. although boozer was about the only one doing anything on utahs side tonight

Spursmania
03-31-2009, 11:26 PM
Um no talking shit to Shaq = thinks he is black.

You gotta know your role in the NBA. Pryzbilla thinks this is like fucking 8-Mile and he's Eminem.
:lmao:lmao

jayman2582
03-31-2009, 11:28 PM
if the blazers were the ones down by 21 at the time i may agree. although boozer was about the only one doing anything on utahs side tonight

Yeah that's what I mean, he was the only one on the jazz that came to play, once he was gone they had nothin. The blazers didn't need Joel at all so it didn't hurt them any. In other words, Joel helped more than he would have by playing. LOL

lil_penny
03-31-2009, 11:31 PM
my bad lol

Girasuck
03-31-2009, 11:37 PM
Losing Boozer didn't matter one bit. We weren't gonna come close to winning with Boozer in the game anyway. The Blazers are our worst match up come playoff time. Hopefully they don't win the division cause we have no chance at beating them in the playoffs. Our entire defensive strategy is worthless against Portland. We try to clog the lane, sag off perimeter players, and force everything to the middle. Portland is the best perimeter shooting team in the league. They'll get wide open shots against us all game long. While I don't think they can shoot 62% often, I can't see them shooting below 50% against us in a playoff series.

Basically we'd be lucky to win 1 game against Portland in the playoffs. I'd rather play the Spurs or Lakers in the first round.

Rogue
04-01-2009, 12:04 AM
Losing Boozer didn't matter one bit. We weren't gonna come close to winning with Boozer in the game anyway. The Blazers are our worst match up come playoff time. Hopefully they don't win the division cause we have no chance at beating them in the playoffs. Our entire defensive strategy is worthless against Portland. We try to clog the lane, sag off perimeter players, and force everything to the middle. Portland is the best perimeter shooting team in the league. They'll get wide open shots against us all game long. While I don't think they can shoot 62% often, I can't see them shooting below 50% against us in a playoff series.

Basically we'd be lucky to win 1 game against Portland in the playoffs. I'd rather play the Spurs or Lakers in the first round.
Rockets would be an ideal matchup for the Jazz IMO.

JordanL
04-01-2009, 01:44 AM

:nope

Since when is Minnesota part of Europe?

:lmao

Only a Laker fan. :rolleyes

triple t's
04-01-2009, 08:55 AM
That's good for Priz. Shaq tried to push the ball in his face like he did with the Cheat a year ago. You don't let ANYONE punk you out on the court because it spreads like soft butter when ppl know they can get away with it. And priz is a big dude; it has zero do to with the color of your skin because i know white boys that will and can level your ass to the floorboards. It's just stupid when some ppl wanna make it a color issue when you try to protect your own out on the court. And i am black so mad respect for the boy.

Hell, as much fire as shaq throws at him on the court, i guarantee you he'd rather have Priz on his team rather than lopez.

BRHornet45
04-01-2009, 09:09 AM
sons this is nothing new from that twat Przybilla ... I am not a fan of Boozer at all, but Przybilla is always stirring up shit during the games. There is a reason why every year he gets into it with at least a couple different players. Shaq should have choked him out last year.

the funny thing is, he always picks fights with players that are more talented than him (which doesn't require much) .... I guess whenever you have sucked balls your entire career like he has, then you have to make up for it by acting like a tough guy. a phony tough guy at that ....Tyson should have knocked that bitch out earlier in the year when he had the chance ....

back up you bitch you!

http://www.hornets247.com/images/uploads/2009/01/97-joel-przybilla-vs-tyson-chandler.jpg

tlongII
04-01-2009, 09:34 AM
sons this is nothing new from that twat Przybilla ... I am not a fan of Boozer at all, but Przybilla is always stirring up shit during the games. There is a reason why every year he gets into it with at least a couple different players. Shaq should have choked him out last year.

the funny thing is, he always picks fights with players that are more talented than him (which doesn't require much) .... I guess whenever you have sucked balls your entire career like he has, then you have to make up for it by acting like a tough guy. a phony tough guy at that ....Tyson should have knocked that bitch out earlier in the year when he had the chance ....

back up you bitch you!

http://www.hornets247.com/images/uploads/2009/01/97-joel-przybilla-vs-tyson-chandler.jpg

Tyson Chandler is a PANSY! Przybilla would kick his ass!

sribb43
04-01-2009, 09:38 AM
If it werent for that ref the Vanilla Gorilla would have pounded Tyson. Chander was lucky nothing went down there bc he would have probably sprained his knee or sparined his other ankle

BRHornet45
04-01-2009, 09:41 AM
If it werent for that ref the Vanilla Gorilla would have pounded Tyson. Chander was lucky nothing went down there bc he would have probably sprained his knee or sparined his other ankle

son it would have been worth it to watch Przybilla get dropped like the BITCH he is, hit his head on the court on the way down, and laid out unconscious for 10 minutes ...

JordanL
04-01-2009, 10:44 AM
son it would have been worth it to watch Przybilla get dropped like the BITCH he is, hit his head on the court on the way down, and laid out unconscious for 10 minutes ...

Pfft.

Przybilla would have cold cocked Chandler with the broken wrist that he was trying to punk, just to prove a point.

You think Chandler has anything on the Vanilla Gorilla?

:rollin

lil_penny
04-01-2009, 10:51 AM
son i usually agree with everything that you say, however this time i beg to differ. the vanilla gorrilla would of went ape shit on chandler, throwing his helpless body into the 300 section were his minions would of devoured him like 4 fat chicks and a ding dong.

BRHornet45
04-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Pfft.

Przybilla would have cold cocked Chandler with the broken wrist that he was trying to punk, just to prove a point.

You think Chandler has anything on the Vanilla Gorilla?

:rollin

LOL gimme a break son. watch the video again in case you forgot .... notice that sissy cuckold Przybilla backing up fast as he can and then trotting over to his coach scared shitless ..... Przybilla is a dirty player who always starts shit and that is why numerous players every year have beef with that sack of shit.

atZY7MZ0FfM

BRHornet45
04-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Przybilla is white .... therefor most will side with him

Shaq, Chandler, Boozer, etc. are black .... therefor most will go against them to side with Przybilla

sons that is the truth .... some people just "want to pull for the white guy"

there is a reason why Przybilla is always getting into scuffles every year with different players ...

jazzypimp
04-01-2009, 12:46 PM

call the fucking waaahmbulance

Bob Lanier
04-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Chandler, Boozer, etc. are black
:lol

Ghazi
04-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Przybilla is white .... therefor most will side with him

Shaq, Chandler, Boozer, etc. are black .... therefor most will go against them to side with Przybilla

sons that is the truth .... some people just "want to pull for the white guy"

there is a reason why Przybilla is always getting into scuffles every year with different players ...

Son Chandler is a pussy, Pryz would skull fuck him.

Hornets = softest team in NBA.

BRHornet45
04-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Son Chandler is a pussy, Pryz would skull fuck him.

Hornets = softest team in NBA.

Ghazi = a married man who enjoys watching his wife get dick whipped by other men. preferably men who look similar to Tyson Chandler.

Ghazi
04-01-2009, 01:46 PM
son i am not married god bless