PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets in 2nd

Pelicans78
04-01-2009, 12:51 AM
They're second in the West. Plus, they're schedule seems favorable for them to maintain it.

Girasuck
04-01-2009, 09:50 AM
I'm guessing there's 3-4 teams wanting the 7 spot now.

sribb43
04-01-2009, 09:53 AM
I'm guessing there's 3-4 teams wanting the 7 spot now.

I dont know whats worse for the Mavs...lakers or Nuggs:bang

The Franchise
04-01-2009, 09:56 AM
They're second in the West.

Until about twelve oclock tonight. :king

i LUV da SpURZ
04-01-2009, 11:32 AM
i thnk mavz cud tak da lakez

crc21209
04-01-2009, 11:34 AM
Nuggets and Spurs will be the 2-3 seed's. Houston, New Orleans, and Utah all have some tougher schedule's that Denver and San Antonio.

Ghazi
04-01-2009, 11:39 AM
I dont know whats worse for the Mavs...lakers or Nuggs:bang

Lakers. 3 of the games against the Nugs came down to the final minute and honestly could've gone either way. Also our all star small forward didn't play the last 2 games and barely played in the 2nd meeting.

Ghazi
04-01-2009, 11:40 AM
It's fucking gay that the Hornets keep pulling luck wins out of their ass. Hornets/Jazz are 2 teams we could pass IMO, but Hornets keep hitting bullshit shots.

Pelicans78
04-01-2009, 06:33 PM
It's fucking gay that the Hornets keep pulling luck wins out of their ass. Hornets/Jazz are 2 teams we could pass IMO, but Hornets keep hitting bullshit shots.

Dude, I'm still psyched about that shot. Unreal. Never expected Rasual muthafuckin Butler to win the game for us. Wouldn't surprise me if we lost to the Clippers tonight :lol

Spursfan092120
04-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Truth is, seeds don't matter. While I truly believe the Spurs will end up at the 2 seed, none of this matters. All that matters is who is going to end up playing the Lakers, and whether the Spurs are the 2 seed, the 4 seed, or even the 8 seed, I truly believe it will come down to whoever wins out of the Lakers and Spurs. The winner of that series will be in the Finals...IMHO

Pelicans78
04-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Truth is, seeds don't matter. While I truly believe the Spurs will end up at the 2 seed, none of this matters. All that matters is who is going to end up playing the Lakers, and whether the Spurs are the 2 seed, the 4 seed, or even the 8 seed, I truly believe it will come down to whoever wins out of the Lakers and Spurs. The winner of that series will be in the Finals...IMHO

I disagree. Its not fair to rank the Spurs above the other teams in the West. It's the Lakers and then everyone else until proven otherwise. Robert Horry, Rasho Nesterovic, and Sean Marks aren't walking through that door.

Spursfan092120
04-01-2009, 08:45 PM
I disagree. Its not fair to rank the Spurs above the other teams in the West. It's the Lakers and then everyone else until proven otherwise. Robert Horry, Rasho Nesterovic, and Sean Marks aren't walking through that door.
Um...Sean Marks? Really? That one guy who sat at the end of our bench? Rasho, maybe. Horry? Sure..because of his fire. If we can get Gooden on the court, he'd be better than all of them in my opinion. I think it's very fair to rank the Spurs above the other teams in the West when I say it's my opinion. And that's what it is. If it's your opinion that another team is better, that's fine. IMO, however, like I said before, the Spurs are better.

Pelicans78
04-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Um...Sean Marks? Really? That one guy who sat at the end of our bench? Rasho, maybe. Horry? Sure..because of his fire. If we can get Gooden on the court, he'd be better than all of them in my opinion. I think it's very fair to rank the Spurs above the other teams in the West when I say it's my opinion. And that's what it is. If it's your opinion that another team is better, that's fine. IMO, however, like I said before, the Spurs are better.

I never said there was a better team. Instead, all the teams are on the same level.

Ghazi
04-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Not really. All teams are close to the same level but certain teams are a cut above others.

ginobili's bald spot
04-01-2009, 10:24 PM
i thnk mavz cud tak da lakez

Wanna put some money on that?

Spursfan092120
04-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Not really. All teams are close to the same level but certain teams are a cut above others.
:tu

Spursfan092120
04-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Teams at this moment that are a cut above:
Spurs, Lakers, Cavs, Celtics, Magic

tlongII
04-01-2009, 10:49 PM
The Spurs are definitely NOT a cut above the other playoff teams in the West. In fact they are playing worse than the majority of the other teams in the West's playoff race. The only reason people cut them a break is because of their history over the past 8 to 10 years. That is dumb imo since what has happened in previous years has no bearing on this year. I believe the Spurs will be ONE and DONE.

The Franchise
04-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Teams at this moment that are a cut above:
Spurs, Lakers, Cavs, Celtics, Magic

:lmao:lmao

crc21209
04-01-2009, 11:47 PM
The Spurs are definitely NOT a cut above the other playoff teams in the West. In fact they are playing worse than the majority of the other teams in the West's playoff race. The only reason people cut them a break is because of their history over the past 8 to 10 years. That is dumb imo since what has happened in previous years has no bearing on this year. I believe the Spurs will be ONE and DONE.

This coming from a guy who's team hasnt been to the Playoffs in years.

Ditty
04-02-2009, 01:01 AM
This coming from a guy who's team hasnt been to the Playoffs in years.

OWNED :lmao

Ghazi
04-02-2009, 01:25 AM
If I were to break down the top 15 or so NBA teams in tiers:

Tier 1: Cavs, Lakers, Magic, Celtics
Tier 2: Rockets, Spurs
Tier 3: Nuggets, Blazers, Jazz, Hornets
Tier 4: Mavs, Suns, Hawks, Sixers, Cheat

I like the Rockets/Spurs more than the other Western teams because they're the 2 best defensive teams in the West.

Chieflion
04-02-2009, 01:47 AM
If I were to break down the top 15 or so NBA teams in tiers:

Tier 1: Cavs, Lakers, Magic, Celtics
Tier 2: Rockets, Spurs
Tier 3: Nuggets, Blazers, Jazz, Hornets
Tier 4: Mavs, Suns, Hawks, Sixers, Cheat

I like the Rockets/Spurs more than the other Western teams because they're the 2 best defensive teams in the West.
Wow, just wow.

Ghazi
04-02-2009, 01:48 AM
Wow what? I listed the top 15 teams and the Sixers have the 14th best record in the league.