PDA

View Full Version : remember when?

redskinfan
04-01-2009, 08:39 PM
we were all excited because our team had some youth and athleticism with guy's like G. Hill, A Tolliver and M Hairston? I know Tolliver sucked ass but these other 2 brought us some excitement and energy. it's too bad POP just sucked the confidence out of Hill, although I would rather see Vaughn as back up point guard compared to Mason I still think Hill is more capable than Jacque.:wakeup

HarlemHeat37
04-01-2009, 08:48 PM
it'll be interesting to see what happens next year..

Hill should be better, Hairston should have added a J to make the rotation, Ian COULD be healthy..we'll see what Pop does with them next year..

poop
04-01-2009, 09:06 PM
you can forget about Mahinmi, Hairston, Hill, Gist, or anyone else next year, see they are athletic and can jump and block shots and provide energy, popovich only likes guys over the age of 34 who are flat footed and slow.

Jace
04-01-2009, 09:33 PM
It is somewhat depressing the way the Spurs never seem to add youth.. Is 2001 really the last time they drafted a starter? The really bad thing is the way they seem to find talent and then never utilize it, either they make poor trades or the player decided to stay in Europe

raspsa
04-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Remember when the Spurs could terrorize opponents with their defense?

Obstructed_View
04-02-2009, 12:06 AM
I'm really looking forward to next year when Hill, Hairston, Gist, and Mahinmi get randomly benched for no reason so Mike Bibby or Grant Hill can get minutes.