PDA

View Full Version : Co-ed softball leagues....

CharlieMac
04-01-2009, 10:19 PM
My special lady friend and I are looking for some summer softball leagues starting up soon. Does anyone know of how to find and sign up to be placed on a league? We try to get our co-workers to start one up, but teachers are fucking cheap and lazy.

King
04-01-2009, 10:24 PM
http://www.sanantonio.gov/sapar/softball.asp

jcrod
04-02-2009, 01:00 AM
http://www.theparkonline.com/

Heath Ledger
04-02-2009, 01:02 AM
Look on Craigslist thats how my fiance and I just found a team. If you dont see ads for people that are looking for players, post an ad that you are looking for a team, its in the activities section.

If you are in San Antonio click this link

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/search/act?query=softball

batman2883
04-02-2009, 08:19 AM
im putting a co-ed team together for the summer league at time warner field

SpursWoman
04-02-2009, 08:26 AM
User and I are looking to find a team, but can only play on Sunday ... because that's the only day I'm not driving my kids all around town for their games & practices. :fro

ORION
04-02-2009, 08:56 AM
im putting a co-ed team together for the summer league at time warner field

You're doing that and planning potlucks?! You are a busy man!

batman2883
04-02-2009, 09:32 AM
You're doing that and planning potlucks?! You are a busy man!

and you're wishing you can hoop......seems like you're pretty busy as well........

ORION
04-02-2009, 09:55 AM
and you're wishing you can hoop......seems like you're pretty busy as well........
Is that a challenge? I will knock down shots all day on you and then you would wish I didn't knock down so many shots.

batman2883
04-02-2009, 09:56 AM
JASON keep dreaming in that little fantasy world where you actually can hoop against me dude......... anywho, you wanna be on the softball team?

ORION
04-02-2009, 10:04 AM
JASON keep dreaming in that little fantasy world where you actually can hoop against me dude......... anywho, you wanna be on the softball team?
Not after that attitude! I just hate it when you boss me.

CharlieMac
04-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Look on Craigslist thats how my fiance and I just found a team. If you dont see ads for people that are looking for players, post an ad that you are looking for a team, its in the activities section.

If you are in San Antonio click this link

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/search/act?query=softball

Thanks for the link. I didnt know this wa son craigslist too.

Let me know if you need two more batman.

batman2883
04-03-2009, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the link. I didnt know this wa son craigslist too.

Let me know if you need two more batman.

can always use more if you're interested pm me, and ill send you the information

chreph
04-03-2009, 02:10 PM
My co-workers and I are in a co-ed rec league at Alva Jo Fischer through sapar. Unfortunately, we appear to be the only "rec" team in the league. There are a bunch of douchebags on the other teams we've played who should be in the mens/womens competitive leagues. We're just a bunch of office workers who haven't done anything like this in years. They're a bunch of insecure people who've been playing for years and try and run the score up on us :rolleyes We've been run-ruled all 3 games this season. Yeah, as a team we suck, but we were thinking we'd play against other teams that suck.

batman2883
04-03-2009, 02:13 PM
My co-workers and I are in a co-ed rec league at Alva Jo Fischer through sapar. Unfortunately, we appear to be the only "rec" team in the league. There are a bunch of douchebags on the other teams we've played who should be in the mens/womens competitive leagues. We're just a bunch of office workers who haven't done anything like this in years. They're a bunch of insecure people who've been playing for years and try and run the score up on us :rolleyes We've been run-ruled all 3 games this season. Yeah, as a team we suck, but we were thinking we'd play against other teams that suck.

HA HA HA HA LMFAO!!! I use to play at alva jo all the time, and there were plenty of rec teams, i guess you guys just really suck that bad....

chreph
04-03-2009, 02:54 PM
HA HA HA HA LMFAO!!! I use to play at alva jo all the time, and there were plenty of rec teams, i guess you guys just really suck that bad....

lol we do... but then again, we've only had 2 practices and don't have a real pitcher. Our pitcher walked 18 in our opener :lol

The other teams are pretty good, though. There was this little 4'11" late 40s mexican lady playing SHORT STOP for one of the teams. She looked like the "weak link" but she dove for a ball and threw one of our best guys out at first

SpursWoman
04-03-2009, 02:56 PM
What night to you play? I might know who you're talking about. :lol

chreph
04-03-2009, 02:58 PM
What night to you play? I might know who you're talking about. :lol

Thursdays lol... that game went about as bad as possible. The guy pitching had never pitched or practiced before and thought it'd be a piece of cake. Not so... :lol