PDA

View Full Version : Back for Pop

SequSpur
04-01-2009, 10:42 PM
I have to say something here... Yes, Pop is great, he is a hall of famer. He has done well.

Right now, he doesn't have a clue. He also has no right to get defensive on TV when questioned. Fuck him.

Spurs fans have a level of expectation that he himself has set. He needs to realize that all of us Spurs fans pay his salary by buying tickets, paying for cable, buying parking and concessions at each game.

Now the last time I checked, there isn't a gametime decision that would include Jacque Vaughn as the answer.

In fact, he should be waived so Pop no longer has the urge to try something that will never work.

Matt Bonner-This dude is so antispur philosophy it's fricking killing me. The Spurs have always played defense and protected the middle. That shit isn't happening anymore and it's because the Spurs are giving this dude 30 minutes a game. Last night, he was jacking up ill advised shit left and right.

I also don't believe Pop treats everyone the same no matter what you all think. That is just bullshit.

The Spurs aren't prepared. They have no offensive rhythm, they can't play defense.

Who is at fault? Injuries? Old age? Chemistry?

Popovich is the answer.

Dude doesn't have a clue. Right Now.

Spurs have no chance without some type of home court advantage. Ask the ownership group if they prefer to have 1 first round game at home while the Spurs get swept? I don't think so.

I wish Pop the best. :toast

Spursfan092120
04-01-2009, 10:43 PM
I have to say something here... Yes, Pop is great, he is a hall of famer. He has done well.

Right now, he doesn't have a clue. He also has no right to get defensive on TV when questioned. Fuck him.

Spurs fans have a level of expectation that he himself has set. He needs to realize that all of us Spurs fans pay his salary by buying tickets, paying for cable, buying parking and concessions at each game.

Now the last time I checked, there isn't a gametime decision that would include Jacque Vaughn as the answer.

In fact, he should be waived so Pop no longer has the urge to try something that will never work.

Matt Bonner-This dude is so antispur philosophy it's fricking killing me. The Spurs have always played defense and protected the middle. That shit isn't happening anymore and it's because the Spurs are giving this dude 30 minutes a game. Last night, he was jacking up ill advised shit left and right.

I also don't believe Pop treats everyone the same no matter what you all think. That is just bullshit.

The Spurs aren't prepared. They have no offensive rhythm, they can't play defense.

Popovich is the answer.

Spurs have no chance without some type of home court advantage. Ask the ownership group if they prefer to have 1 first round game at home while the Spurs get swept? I don't think so.

Good to have you back, Sequ..missed ya. Yes..Pop needs to wake up. We all know that. Here's to hoping Pop was just playing around, and knows what the hell he's doing come playoff time. :toast

NewJerSpur
04-01-2009, 10:47 PM
We've won a championship being seeded in the middle of the pack and been booted from the playoffs with very high seeds.

poop
04-01-2009, 10:50 PM

Popovich is the answer.

YESSS BRUTAL TRUTH!!!!

we have the personell to be best in the league but its being and has been squandered by piss poor coaching currently.

SequSpur
04-01-2009, 10:51 PM
YESSS BRUTAL TRUTH!!!!

we have the personell to be best in the league but its being and has been squandered by piss poor coaching currently.

Exactly, why do I think this is one of the best spur teams ever and they look like a lottery team...

When you play Clipperlike players (Bonner), you have clipper like results. I don't give a fuck how many 3s he has.

poop
04-01-2009, 11:17 PM
true. we can only hope Pop stays away from his wine collection for at least the next month or so.

timvp
04-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Day late and dollar short forum.

jag
04-01-2009, 11:40 PM
A sequ thread is like a herpes outbreak. You never know when it's gonna happen...and no matter how much you stare at it, it just won't go away.

boutons_deux
04-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Spurs won't have HCA in WCF nor in Finals.

They may not have it in the Western semifinals.

That right there is a VERY steep barrier to overcome, even the if Spurs were playing Spurs basketball.

SA210
04-02-2009, 12:58 AM
Did Pop say something stupid in tonights news? What was he asked?

crc21209
04-02-2009, 01:06 AM

Popovich is the answer.

I thought you were long gone? :lol

Spursfan092120
04-02-2009, 01:56 AM
Spurs won't have HCA in WCF nor in Finals.

They may not have it in the Western semifinals.

That right there is a VERY steep barrier to overcome, even the if Spurs were playing Spurs basketball.
They are one of the best road teams in the league..Pop is more worried about being healthy in the playoffs than what seed they are...

Mavs<Spurs
04-02-2009, 02:05 AM

Popovich is the answer.

Bonner doesn't help defend the paint. He does one thing well: shoot 3 point shots. When his 3 point shot isn't going in, he is worse than useless on the court. He gets abused by the opposing big man whom he is guarding. He should not be a starter, nor should he get starter minutes and definitely much less than 30 minutes.

And Spurs will never go anywhere if JV is their back up point guard.

Bruce should get Finely's minutes.

Udoka should play minimal minutes.

Roger Mason Jr should never play point guard and his confidence as a great shooter should be restored.

George Hill must play all the minutes at back up point guard.

Thomas should start along with Tim Duncan. When Tim goes out, Gooden should rotate in.

Finely should not be a starter. Bowen should start and play 30 minutes a game and close games.

This is the Timvp rotation essentially and I agree with it completely.

And so do many others, judging from the posts I have read.

Good points, Sequ.

:flag:

Go Spurs !

Go Spurstalk !

Spursone
04-02-2009, 07:19 AM
Bonner doesn't help defend the paint. He does one thing well: shoot 3 point shots. When his 3 point shot isn't going in, he is worse than useless on the court. He gets abused by the opposing big man whom he is guarding. He should not be a starter, nor should he get starter minutes and definitely much less than 30 minutes.

And Spurs will never go anywhere if JV is their back up point guard.

Bruce should get Finely's minutes.

Udoka should play minimal minutes.

Roger Mason Jr should never play point guard and his confidence as a great shooter should be restored.

George Hill must play all the minutes at back up point guard.

Thomas should start along with Tim Duncan. When Tim goes out, Gooden should rotate in.

Finely should not be a starter. Bowen should start and play 30 minutes a game and close games.

This is the Timvp rotation essentially and I agree with it completely.

And so do many others, judging from the posts I have read.

Good points, Sequ.

Go Spurs !

Go Spurstalk !

:lobt2:Have you ever considered to coach for the Spurs, I agree with everything you've said.:blah

Yogurt210
04-02-2009, 07:48 AM
:lobt2:Have you ever considered to coach for the Spurs, I agree with everything you've said.:blah

Funny, How I mention this stuff months ago, everyone flames me, hahahaha.

Mavs<Spurs
04-02-2009, 12:09 PM

With our talent, a little bit of common sense would go a long way!

Thanks for the compliment; great minds thinking alike !

:lol

Go Spurs !

Go Spurstalk !

Mavs<Spurs
04-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Funny, How I mention this stuff months ago, everyone flames me, hahahaha.

Sometimes it takes a while for what seem like radical ideas to be recognized as the right ideas.

Good on you for perservering through the flames !

Go Spurs !

Go Spurstalk !

SAhoops
04-02-2009, 01:49 PM
This Thread = FAIL :sleep

dbestpro
04-02-2009, 02:24 PM
Maybe this ain't about Pop. Maybe it's about PJ. PJ always was the little voice in Pop's ear that kept Pop and the team on track. Now I think Pop listens to the guy in the third row behind the visitor's bench.

SA210
04-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Maybe this ain't about Pop. Maybe it's about PJ. PJ always was the little voice in Pop's ear that kept Pop and the team on track. Now I think Pop listens to the guy in the third row behind the visitor's bench.

:lol

SequSpur
04-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Day late and dollar short forum.

:sleep

Austin_Toros
04-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Does Sequ want a roster overhaul?

KenGee21
04-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Thought this guy said he was gone til november.....

SPURS vs NBA media
04-02-2009, 08:10 PM
its final Im gone till November Im tired of the damm Spurs sequ
Im back